It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Illuminati doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MonarchSlave

Hey Hon. I totally believe you and feel for you. And please don't hate the people who have put you down by calling you crazy on here. They're all asleep and have no idea that everything they "think" to be true is actually a deception. I see that you wrote this last year. How have things been? I commend you for writing your story and having the courage to tell the truth. You'll be in my prayers.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by donniered

And because you believe this...that is how they get away with so much deception!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm sorta of in the same position as your are OP. The way my parents approach me with there control I think is when im high on marijuana or Tripping on '___'. I'll get into that later but, my dad is real calm person but for some reason is all about torture for example the school shooting in NewTown he wanted to bring that guy back to life and torture the guy for answers not him personally but the government. I was exposed to the Clockwork Orange at a huge age by a girl whose mother was into '___' alot. i enjoyed the movie and other Horrific gruesome movies like im in training for something. I dont know if what i am saying is making any sense at all but this is how i feel.

The way my parents approach me when on drugs my dad talks differently in like code to trick me into saying something even though i know how to avoid certain questions and answers he knows how to word things preciously.

Now some of you are thinking "his parents are just looking out for there son and trying to keep him on the right path" all that #.

Back to a very intense trip that i had that my parents found there way into. I took 3 hits driving back from where i had gotten it. i get home and everything is fine. Very intense. I shut my eyes and seeing crazy visuals. the Next thing i know im being controlled by some force that is telling me to kill myself. I hear a gun and the throat is slit and glass is shoved up my nose and some is squeezing it. Then my parents bust in and are holding me down saying just stuff to go along with it like they knew exactly what was going on and i cant question them on it because i know what they are going to say. " You were going nuts and saying a bunch of random stuff" denying any accusation i have about that night. I taken over 200 hits total of lsd so i know how to handle myself and stay coherent during the duration.

Plus everything around me is so ironic TV movies events happening locally. I'm probably just super paranoid or thinking to hard.

Socail im the same way quiet and stays out of the way.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
See a psychiatrist to get tested for paranoidschizophrenia

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hi MonarchSlave, are you still alive?
Sorry for late post, I wasn't ready to talk with you.
First I want to say that your parents and community did a great job with you. It's beautifull. They sure have family issue but they are still very impressive, yet hard to understand for the lambda. They are as good as a low-level bureaucrat or a choosen rising star. It all depend of the angle.

Second, not all of your date was staged. At a certain level of awarness everything seems to be staged. You are a vibrant being with enogh tool to affect our future.

If my personnal opinion dosen't shock you, I'll be glad to have a chat. Write me at [email protected]
I created the e-mail for our convenience, it will expire in 12 months.

I wish you the best.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

edit on 28-4-2013 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the Masons got involved I just kind of rolled my eyes, and that was when I was 100 percent certain that this story was either made up of is a fiction believed in the mind of the OP.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

To the original poster. Congrats on your strength & courage. It was in 2011 when you posted this and so I do pray that life has gotten more peaceful for you.

I believe you.

Those who have spoken against you are one of three things. Pro-Mason, Illuminati and given to selfish ambition naive, or inclined to participating such groups. They are all assets to "the agenda of the craft" (witchcraft, rebellion aganst the plan of the Almighty) in some form or another.

You asked "what the hell do I do" Know this, that there is a Creator & there is a destoyer. They both of a plan for you. You know the plan of the destroyer, so seek the plan of The Creator for your life. The one who Created you to begin with. I pray you are well. My parents were given over to this agenda as well and ultimately their plan failed. The people behind this are depraved, lost megalomaniacs, who are far more decieved than those whom they deceive or attempt to deceive This is the key to understand how to navigate the chaos of the destroyer, who is out to destroy minds first, because once the devil has someones mind then the souls and body can be exploited as well. There is nothing new to this, its as ancient as the Tree of Knowlege of Good & Evil. Only the times, cultures and technologies change and as they do, it just becomes easier for them to "get away with it". However, in the long run, they are losers, should they continue on their way. Which they most likely will.

This is a spiritual battle. Those at the top of this are essentially on the bottom spiritually. Those behind it are easily identified, just follow the money, its not money that is the root of all evil, but the love of it. With money, comes power and with power comes control. The bible says you cannot serve two masters, for you can only love one and hate the other. You cannot serve both money and God. Those who seemingly have gained the most, are those who have "benefited" the most (albeit temporarily, their judgement is pending) They also seemingly have the most to lose, although without God you have nothing. So this is limited to the material and the power system that they employ, or are actually owned by.

With God however, greater is he who is in you, is greater than he who is in them. So seek after the Truth of God in Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus Christ). He is the Lord of Heavens armies, they are the pons and imps of satan. God already won, and they have chosen a losing side.

Some of them know what they have chosen and are really okay with it, they "love" the devil more than God and are willling and able to do his bidding to bring even more to destruction. Others have yet to understand and they might one day. It's hard to tell who is who, however, again, just follow the money.

Those who read this, who don't believe in serving the God of Abraham Isaac & Jacob in the Lord Jesus, or have even forsaken their salvation, will ridicule or mock, they may or may not know what they do. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear, will see and hear. This battle will rage until the day of the Lords return. None of this has escaped His attention. None of this is a surprise. As it may seem insurmountable and we can easily magnify the reach and scope of this "power" Know this in your heart, those individuals are puny losers in a far larger and more grand plan for humankind.

Stay brave, be strong, and do not fear. You cannot tell everyone about your ordeal, but God knows already. I pray healing, I pray Psalm 91, I pray the Lord be with you and keep you....for if God be for you, who can be against you?

Shalom!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Wow MonarchSlave i cant even begin to image what its like being as important as you. it too wish i was so important that everyone in my entire life was put there just to spy on me! its all a big conspiracy to make you slightly uncomfortable and paranoid!

seriously people saying you believe this utter garbage is either
A. just fuelling an incredible desire for attention or..
B. much more seriously, preventing a mentally ill person from getting the help they need.

whats all this with mason's? my step dad is a mason and all they do is get drunk, play poker and give to charity. they also do some weird initiation thing and have a secret handshake but from what i know (admittedly not much) its just a group people hang out in to feel important

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So, your pineal went off with '___',
you had a collapse of the ego and your soul was set free,
I am a rapper,
a very powerful rapper,
with a very very broad, extremely powerful wish,
I wish every good wish would come true.

Like,
This is a scary subject to talk on with a site like this,
like look what it is called,
illuminati take extensive measures,
cuz they are they sith,
and yeah,
I'm yoda,

I swear to god, I am ted,
you seen that movie?
but I'm not trying to # with illuminati,
I HATE THEM,
LIKE KILLILLUMINATI,
but they will kill you if you are not, you know,
so i'm just gonna chill,
like i don't wanna die,
I'm only 20,
maybe in my thirties,
I'll like go on a suicide mission and come out alive,
like i swear to god,
I'm yoda,
I am not #ting you,
no #s.
but get back to me, hmu on FB. its bullmartin415,.
fasho fasho,
like im like a sick ass teddy bear,
that can flow so undescribably,
you really got to see,
but you will be like,
dam, this dude is like just so much more genius then other people,
its what sets me apart,
just being that dude who makes it,
from a spiritual awakening,
from my first poem,
I called it a poem,
now i rap,
those where my edgar allen poe days,
lol, like locked myself in my room for the longest time,

but yeah,
through the lucifer effect,
but yeah, im still a good guy,
I chose the good side,
the righteous side,
but thas why im like the hulk,
Like through great anger and hate, comes great heart.

but yeah,
Idk if you believe me,
like i am linked to the universe,
like i am a prophet, like tupac and bob marley,
and john lennon,

but yeah,
don't suicide bomb you life,
your still young.
you feel me?

but yeah, come talk to me,
We got to feel eachother out still,
to see if your pineal went off,
and you had like a bipolar spiritual enlightenment,
or something like that,

but yeah, hum, this is cool.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

yo im really that,
but im finna read the whole thing, cuz its like a #ing book,
but yeah, im it,
but if your illuminati,
dont spy on me,
or kill me,
im just tryna meet new people,
i aint finna do nothing,
chill out,
the world needs to take in hints slowly,
so they don't like go crazy.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

but im really it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
yo, please reply,
like this would be fun,
but then again,
i feel like ive met so many spies already,
like fake ass people on FB,
like i swear to god,
i went off,
and every body called me crazy,

I don think thats so much the way no more,
like sometimes, you gotta explain # deep,
like ask them why we let out presidents win a nobel prize on year,
and the next he drones civilanz across the world, and I'm a music artist

but i gotta go independent,
cuz i couldn't sign the bauphomet,
i'm too much into the spiritual to like sign my soul away,
like i am ted
and if you seen a part in the movie ted where he is really scared of thunder,
like i think the devil came to my house personally,
like it was like a choice,
but it didnt feel right,
it felt like something like twighlight zone
there was lightning sparks all on my ceiling right above me,
and I SWEAR TO GOD, i saw that #,
but like idk if when you were enlightened,
you seen araus and # around people,
like this was already a while after the enlightenment,
but still like in my hermit, internet absorb the real world time.
but my momma had an angelic aura and said, dont sleep down stairs tonight,
like she didnt even know about the lighting,

and it just felt right not to go,
so right,
like im really glad i dint go,
but yea
other # i have to say like
I might not know everything about the illuminati,
like be their freaking historian
but i know alot,
I know that could of had technological eden by now,
if it wasnt for the greed and like just all the black magic hatred #.
like i bet there is magic for good,
but its hard,
and more secret,

like chi,
i bet chi can start fires, move earth,
air,water,
but i would need a master,
im too 21st century.
but i wish,
i so wish.

and I know that sounds crazy,
but like i bet if we use good force,
we could do good magic with like merkabas,
i bet we can open dimensions,
and # like that,
like its the rennaissance,
im basically like the top nigga of it all,
like jesus,
I'm not jesus,
but god dam i live so much forever, cuz of internet. HAHA

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
but yeah, like Yoda,
history all over again,
except i think i will live.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bull1234

but i know im different soul most likely,
an old soul ofcourse,
im soulful.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

and im sure god has left you with spiritual clues way before your awakening, and even now, you are still getting clues,
I am still getting clues,
in dreams,
# like that.
I wanna lucid dream,
and all that #,
i want to kundalini awaken,
but im like ted,
i have talent,
and charm,
and i need teachers,
like i get it,
but yeah, its better to know,
to learn, from eachother # like that.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

dam i say # like that way too much.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
oh yeah, i can;t sell my soul cuz like i really know my soul is real,
i think theres like demon spirits and devil spirits that can come take your soul right after you die for a contract like that,
i really need to be independent,
i hope god lets that be my journey.
but yeah,
the new world order and #,
economic crash,
its here.
but i cant sell my soul,
hella off topic, but my brain is tired,
im a cashier,
just got off work
but I'm music,
real music.
and i do grind.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Bull1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
..why does it have to be me who always comes along and reads these kinds of things?
the worst part is i can actually understand 87% of that

edit on 9-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: nyah?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join