It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati has been after me since my childhood. What the hell do I do?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I believe the op
What she speaks of is exactly what this organisation do
They are compartmentlised and run through all aspects of society
Read Svali's story and thank your creator that you are not born into such darkness

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Below are some links to an interview with an illuminati defector

video.google.com...#

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Rafe_

You are certainly entitled to your opinion...you think my post is (hit and run and cheap)...well I believe it isn't.

What I stated was intuitive on my part...and I stand by what I said. I believe that person.

You say you were intuitive on your part but you actually stated as a matter of fact :

She is telling the truth...there is a network of these people that is massive...the music industry does have many of those people in it...and your guess is wrong...she was raised that way....

And you stand by it.

So which is it? intuition or a matter of fact?
Why did you state it as a matter of fact? Will you and can you substantiate it , Why didn't you in the first place or in the first response thereafter?

Until then yes,your post was yet another hit and run post ,hollow ,unsubstanciated noise.
(this is not just you ,it is not personal. I am just fed up with BS being thrown about so easily and so abundantly as this.)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Intuition is a matter of fact by definition

edit on 16-1-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by Rafe_

Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason.[1] "The word 'intuition' comes from the Latin word 'intueri', which is often roughly translated as meaning 'to look inside'’ or 'to contemplate'."[2] Intuition provides us with beliefs that we cannot necessarily justify. For this reason, it has been the subject of study in psychology, as well as a topic of interest in the supernatural. The "right brain" is popularly associated with intuitive processes such as aesthetic abilities.[3][4][5] Some scientists have contended that intuition is associated with innovation in scientific discovery.[6] Intuition is also a common subject of New Age writings.[7]

Weird I dont see the word "fact" in there anywhere...........

I love when people try to be profound, by being cryptic............you give yourselves away.......

(in his best Yoda voice) "MMmm Clever you are not"

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Im sorry are we discussing the meaning of the word "intuition" here or are we discussing his intuition on the matter at hand here? Are you trying to tell me that his "Gut feeling" is a matter of fact just because it is his gut feeling?

Courtcase:

My intuition tells me he commited the murder
suspect gets the death sentence.

Your world is so simple and uncomplicated, can i live in it?
On second thought i rather not..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by Rafe_

Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason.[1] "The word 'intuition' comes from the Latin word 'intueri', which is often roughly translated as meaning 'to look inside'’ or 'to contemplate'."[2] Intuition provides us with beliefs that we cannot necessarily justify. For this reason, it has been the subject of study in psychology, as well as a topic of interest in the supernatural. The "right brain" is popularly associated with intuitive processes such as aesthetic abilities.[3][4][5] Some scientists have contended that intuition is associated with innovation in scientific discovery.[6] Intuition is also a common subject of New Age writings.[7]

Weird I dont see the word "fact" in there anywhere...........

I love when people try to be profound, by being cryptic............you give yourselves away.......

(in his best Yoda voice) "MMmm Clever you are not"

Not trying to be clever or profound - So you did not find the word fact so what. Intuition is a fact and works as many have experienced including myself on occasion - ie by intuition I knew something to be so and it was so.
No big deal - get over yourself already

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Transforming oneself into a talking chinese fortune cookie is often the last line of defence in desperation.

A post of a thousand lies must begin with one truth

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
reply to post by artistpoet

Im sorry are we discussing the meaning of the word "intuition" here or are we discussing his intuition on the matter at hand here? Are you trying to tell me that his "Gut feeling" is a matter of fact just because it is his gut feeling?

Courtcase:

My intuition tells me he commited the murder
suspect gets the death sentence.

Your world is so simple and uncomplicated, can i live in it?
On second thought i rather not..

Hang on a minute - Your example does not show what intuition is - Intuition is a knowing of a fact or facts.
I am not saying that someone who claims intuition is telling the truth for if it is not true then that is not intuition - Yet I have experienced it and so too have others - Keep your snide remarks to yourself and your own close minded small world.
Your attack on Caledonia was uncalled for

edit on 16-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

The statement I made was from my intuition..I stated what I believe to be correct. You don't agree...so be it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Intuition is a knowing of a fact or facts.

It is the exact opposite of that actually.
As "manbehindthemask" already posted for you a few posts up.

Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason.

A.K.A "Gut feeling" i really do not see why you are even attempting to put this up for discussion.What is next? Female intuition? Is it superior over any other?

Anyway i am still waiting for 'caladonia' to put forth the facts supporting his claims which is what my post was all about.You can post bunk about what you believe all you want but you should always have the decency to not portray it as a matter of fact and act all offended and defensive when proof of the matter is asked for.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

By the way...I am a woman.

You have asked your questions...I have answered them...obviously my answers are not to your satisfaction..there is nothing I can do about that.

I am not going to argue with you...nor comment further on this topic. I have said all I am going to say.

Oh and please don't personally attack me...it is not necessary...move on.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

Intuition is a knowing of a fact or facts.

It is the exact opposite of that actually.
As "manbehindthemask" already posted for you a few posts up.

Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason.

A.K.A "Gut feeling" i really do not see why you are even attempting to put this up for discussion.What is next? Female intuition? Is it superior over any other?

Anyway i am still waiting for 'caladonia' to put forth the facts supporting his claims which is what my post was all about.You can post bunk about what you believe all you want but you should always have the decency to not portray it as a matter of fact and act all offended and defensive when proof of the matter is asked for.

I have experienced intuition - In a schoolroom as a young child - The teacher was chalking out a mathmatical problem to be solved by the class - Before she finished writing out the question - My own inner voice said very clearly - "It is one over four" As I heard this I stuck up my hand and caught the teachers attention - I said "It's one over four Miss" She was dumbfounded and said "How did you know that" - I answered "I just knew Miss"
This example explains better what I am trying to say. I have seen intuition work in others also - They knew certain facts without prior knowledge.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is far and away the craziest thread I have ever read on ATS. I knew there were a lot of delusional people on the site but I didn't think it was this bad and some of you should be utterly ashamed of yourselves for propagating this BS. I cannot take seriously anyone who states they believe the OP and believe what she says to be the truth. It's clearly nonsense and the stuff posted by TheImmaculateD1 is jaw-dropping. Come on, get a grip on yourselves.

Out of interest, has anyone bothered to take a look at the OP's YouTube channel recently? Have a look:

www.youtube.com.../c/D549085E2352BC96

Take a look at some of the channel comments -- she is not coming across as a paranoid there, more like an out and out troll.

Some of you really need to sort yourselves out. You may pride yourselves on 'thinking out of the box' (and I apologise for using such a cliché term) but that doesn't mean you need to believe every BS story posted and avoid employing critical thinking. Come on.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amadeo

Some of you really need to sort yourselves out. You may pride yourselves on 'thinking out of the box' (and I apologise for using such a cliché term) but that doesn't mean you need to believe every BS story posted and avoid employing critical thinking. Come on.

I have had experience in my own life.. with knowing how some of these children in these programs can be treated if they try to "escape" .

I also have heard others say.." I don't want to talk about MK Ultra....who needs guys in black showing up at your door with guns"

I would say the critical thinkers are the ones who have seen the signs and subtle signals of the monarch programs and others like it.

I hope the Op is doing ok.. and wish her safety and much love.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sometimes the truth is so far out of our ordinary experience that it is difficult to comprehend.
Some think the Illumanti is a figment of an over active mind - I wish it was so.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Take a look at the OP's YouTube channel. I think you'll see she's doing just fine.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I have had experience in my own life.. with knowing how some of these children in these programs can be treated if they try to "escape" .

Really?
What happened?
I'm very interested and curious.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Really?
What happened?
I'm very interested and curious.

I will not share stories of others personal life.. its not my place to do so...even for the "curious" and "interested'.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Below are links to an Illumanti defector if you are interested

video.google.com...#

projectcamelot.org...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join