It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 01010101010101

Ugh, don't people read their own bible?

I'm not religious but I do know that it says no one will know the day or hour or whatever it was.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Great to know the world is not going to end this Saturday. If it is posted on ATS it by definition won't happen.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaGremlin
reply to post by camaro68ss

God warned about every single 'judgement day' for the different cities and people he destroyed.

Prove it. Can you?
edit on 19-5-2011 by spacemanjupiter because: grammar

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Christians are going to look really, really bad come May 22nd lol. I can't wait. I have some Seagrams 7 to celebrate their embarrassment.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It'll be a fake rapture, like project blue beam. Many "prophets" or "messiah's" will rise in all major areas of the world, matching the popular religion. It's fake and it's to get the people, or the "BELIEVERS" of all religion to turn towards the gov't for answers at the time being, because the gov't controls these images. It's to bring in all the people that are to focused on there being religion and can't open their minds to something greater; a truth beyond all religion(aliens, intergalactic ffederation). Those people will be defaced of the earth(rapture), A NEW STRONGER MINDED PEOPLE WILL ROAM THE WORLD TO SET THE FUTURE BEAUTIFUL.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Has anyone considered that this may be a NWO false flag, where they come in their big black triangular shaped craft beam mass amounts of people up, then turn them all into Spam?
Thus telling everyone after the millions of depopulation that it was the rapture?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
In Soviet Russia, World ends End

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
After seeing how Obama just slapped around Israel in his Middle-East speech, I am beginning to think there is some merit to this doomsday junk.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminateuThose people will be defaced of the earth(rapture), A NEW STRONGER MINDED PEOPLE WILL ROAM THE WORLD TO SET THE FUTURE BEAUTIFUL.

Or how about nothing at all will happen? Except for me getting # faced on some seagrams 7 and hitting 85 on my pally?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's amazing how the mind of a religious fanatic works!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Reply to PrinceofPeace: How's the World supposed to end? Dude, what kind of Christian ARE you? We're gonna be raptured up to heaven with some tasty, hot angel babes! We each get like 144,000 of those smokin, hot winged ladies. So Saturday the parties on dude!!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

hell the whole weekend is going to be looting, looting, and more looting lol,

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Ok, it says in the bible that the world will officially ends or going to end when there is a peace treaty with israel, so just keep that in mind

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I canceled my plans the last time the world was supposed to end two weeks ago, Im not canceling them again
BUT I am sending my son to his grandma's just in case. (she thinks she is going to be raptured) That way he can call me when she disappears.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

Buying a bible $24
Gas for traveling and preaching the news $145
The looks on their faces when they are here on sunday PRICELESS

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The day my Xbox gets the red ring of death is the day the world will end and satan will arise (me).

But seriously, maybe the end of the world will be caused by people thinking that the world is going to end. People start rioting, stealing, Sh# could get crazy.
Don't get me wrong, i think something will happen in my life time, not the end of the world, but something?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyb578
I hope he is wrong as it is my 21st birthday in a couple of weeks. dont want to spend it in hell.

Don't worry, I'm sure hell has some cool bars you can go to.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
Great to know the world is not going to end this Saturday. If it is posted on ATS it by definition won't happen.

LOL..my friend..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Do you know how many times throughout history someone has prophecized the second coming of Christ....If I only had a dollar for every.......

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Ummm and how is it suppose to end? Comet? Asteroid? What?

LOL-im not canceling my plans for the weekend.

Jesus returns according to the story.

so ya, erm...look busy

Iogged on to say thanks Saturn. I really needed a laugh :-) "look busy"
Awesome!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join