It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Alright, we are ATSer's here. I doubt that there is a single member of this site that actually believes anything will happen on Saturday. However I am willing to bet that at 6 PM in our respective time zones, many of us (including myself) will stop for a second and listen, observe and absorb whatever may be happening around us. Then, at 6:01 we will go back to doing whatever it was we were doing as we silently laugh to ourselves.

Personally I would find it fun if a giant spacecraft landed and Jesus walked out, looked around and said "I'm ba-ack!"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Maybe this IS when Jesus comes, because no one expects he will come on the date that is broadcasted all over the world.just because everyone expects him not to come, he can come "like a thief in the night"??

BUT now that someone stated this, he is expected to come, so now he will NOT come!?!?

My head hurts,...

Wait,..one more,...maybe, just maybe, he was going to come on May 21,2011,BUT Satan/lucifer/the devil broadcasted his coming so he didn't come because he was expected,...!?!?

Now I have a migrain, and must lay down.

(sarcasm)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Did they set a time? Can it be after 6pm Mountain Time? I have a full day and can't really participate in any rapture activities until the evening.

Thanks.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
I can't wait to see the reactions of the people actually believing in this "prediction".
Actually I feel bad for the people that gave up their jobs, being misled by this moron pretending to be a prophet, hopefully he recoups their losses......

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Trevor pull the bottle of whiskey from the second drawer. Trevor? Trevor? TREVOR!!!!!! Wake up an pay attention laddie! There a good scootle on the fanny-oh. A wee dram for a thirsty ole codger...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If you were the government, and you knew that global cataclysms would consume and chnage the face of the Earth in the next 2 - 4 years, or that there was an incoming solar body, and wanted to keep the public as calm and normal as possible until the inevitable what would you do?

I'd personally set somebody up to choose an early date, and then when nothing happened he looked crazy, and anyone who believed such stuff was a nut. That's just me though...
edit on 19-5-2011 by DocEmrick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sounds like we are caught in the mix once again and to true effect its working, once again we are talking about it for hundred's of years , "Is it true " "No it can't be" as like our ancestors and way before them was saying it to all hoping to be the last person to say I was right It was the End Of The World. Maybe one day they will get it right then no one will care as we will all be dead lol. But as for my final thought i do think just maybe it our own bigbrothers trying to tell us in there own sick way somethings will change and the big question is WHAT??.......
keep looking between the lines my fellow brothers and sisters of abovesecret,
The Secret Is Out There.
One love
edit on 19-5-2011 by Harrywhip because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by 01010101010101

Recently somebody posted that they saw the signs in New Zealand too. Interesting that this has taken on an international aspect.

signs, what signs, what are you talking about?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
its not going to happen.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:36

There for it will not happen per the word of god. Does this guy read his own material?

So would this by definition make this guy a false prophet, now sinner and intern convert him into the ranks of satin?

I know I’m reaching here

edit on 18-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

True... just another Jesus freak, or false prophet.

It's an implicit metaphysical law that predictions with specific dates do not come true.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

signs, what signs, what are you talking about?

Billboards I'm assuming not "signs and portents." I was just referencing another post from a NZ'er.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hello folks,

Lets think about this for a second, suppose this date given for the rapture is a date the guy was given by the Russians and Chinese to fake a come back. The guy from Russia just said the other day they have a peaceful and quiet weapon that can silence whole continents. Now the weapon could be much like Haarp but cooks and turns living things to dust in seconds. So as such if used would look like the rapture deal going down. Then people would jump and board and line up to be rapture time, make sense?

Just a thought and SATURDAY will be just like any other.

I no there is a GOD, but not in the form of Jesus and any other concept here on earth.

Cheers

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Maybe this will be the day that nibiru will show itself and that will be when all negative blood types die and some peoples will just dissapear out of thin air. One second you talking to your buddy and then they dissappear. Maybe this will be the day that weird frequencies get louder and then we will be able to see the dead walking around,or maybe the negative blood types all turn into Zombies and start eating people. Maybe this will be the day that people will go nuts. Maybe this will be the day that something big happens like an eruption, floods or something. What if people just started vanishing and only some peoples stayed and all the rest gone, just the opposite of the rapture.
I myself thinks it will be a normal day.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by wearedust

thats a very bad thought. A weapon that russia has to cook people, Zap people and make them dissapear. like what happens when you hook a frog up to high voltage and touch the frog with the wires. The frog instantly turns into vapor , thus dissapears into thin air. I heard about what that drunk russian said, that could be true.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Back to camping for a minute,

Does anyone remember that this fool predicted the second coming already and failed????? Hank Hanegraaff called him out and said " If he believes that he would be raptured on that day, then I ask him to sign over everything he owns to charity effective the day after". Of course he did not and that date came and went and we were all still here. I think Hanegraaff had it right, and this poor misguided preacher should really put his faith on the line and sign over EVERYTHING OVER effective on the 22nd to some charity.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Crazytalk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 01010101010101
my biggest question is how did russia inhabit this little theory. and if harold camping did it ,... then why did he pick russia?

Maybe hes trying to get rush delivery on his new mail order bride that supporters paid for

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

I know right, I no nothing will happen - but it was just a thought and concept. Much like after 9-11 false flags.

A false flag rapture attack -haha.

So my question to everyone is where is this guy going to be the day of his false talking? I mean why is he going out of the country, is he still out?

Thank about it for a second and let it sink in, a false flag event using haarp?

Think about the reports of people turning to dust (Google it) on 9/11. Metal rusting on cars?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Who cares, "God" nor Jesus wrote the bible. And the bible is forgery anyways.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wonder if this prediction is more of a move by Satan?

I was reading another thread on a different topic and it made me wonder if a Nuclear attack was really going to occur on May 21, 2011. I figure he helped out with the September 11, 2001 attacks, why not this kind of horror.

September 11, 2001 demonized Islam
May 21, 2011 demonizes Christianity

What's next?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Great idea, FleetAdmiral. I wouldn't of thought of that. Lets all post a bunch of End-of-World, Rapture in X days, type posts and do this every week. The Rapture will never happen, the Earth will never end, and we all won't have our weekends rudely interrupted.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join