It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Um what happened to 2012? I mean it even got a movie.

If I was a 2012er I'd be like, whoa wtf you can't just cut in line like that Camping? Geez

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think we need more of these 'false prophecies'! Why? Because people are quitting their jobs...which means, LESS money for the N.W.O. and the military industrial complex!
People keep saying they want "change"...well, if people kept quitting their jobs..."change" would come quicker than any revolution. Maybe, i should predict another "Christ is coming" date. How does June 21st sound??? Is everyone good with that...or should we wait til the summer ends...saaaaaay....September 21st? That'll give me enough time to plan my final birthday party. What about everybody else's schedule? Are you cool with the world ending on 9/21/11?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 01010101010101

Sorry. There was a mix up. You can see what happened here.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

or maybe the people predicting these thing are afraid of Jesus' return, so they make the most likely dates known so being God is infallible and can't go against his word, the world can't end and they are spared for another round

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I am quite looking forward to the 22nd to be honest, firstly it is a Sunday and last day of the English premier league, my team will be given their 19th trophy
at home at Old Trafford, I will have a great Sunday roast and a nice walk in the country with my family. As an added bonus all the rapture believers will be silent finally, either taken away by god or to embarrassed to come online

Sadly by the 23rd they will be back with explanations of how the date was calculated wrong and it is really going to happen on the [insert date here]

Tell me rapture believers, if Harold Camping is right, then why does he need money sending to his radio show? what use is money if the rapture is going to take you?

So you're a man utd fan, which means your walk will be in the country down south somewhere, having watched the game on tv. Just messing.

I think I'll have a decent hang over Sunday, back to the grind Monday when all this bs has past.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well let's hope the Russian's don't get too drink on vodka Friday night and then think " oh what the hell, if the world is ending tomorrow then let's just launch all our nuke's and beat God to the punch ",

When the actual Rapture doesn't happen a nuclear WW3 will be the predicted quake. The NWO can then use that to get everyone on their side by saying they will protect the world from this ever happening again because there will no longer be multiple governments in control of nukes.

would make a good movie at least

Bzzzzzzz

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What time zone does Jesus follow and does he follow day light savings time?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

So would this by definition make this guy a false prophet, now sinner and intern convert him into the ranks of satin?

Mmm.. the ranks of satin sounds so cozy!

Urban Dictionary: SATIN

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The earthquakes are all supposed to start at 6 PM local time, regardless of where you are. So here in the U.S. we will be watching NZ and Australia closely.

Keep in mind that this old codger says that the Rapture "starts" on the 21st but that it will not end until mid-October. So he has a window in which to work and if whatever other favorite end-of-the-world scenario takes place during that time, he will proclaim it the work of Jesus. Next earthquake...wham, He's coming.

This won't be over for awhile. There will be tales of "brothers and sisters" that have gone on before us and been raised while the rest are here to give us one last chance. This is a money-making scheme and they will squeeze every last cent out of it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Great the Whackos keep spreading the whackiness all the way to Russia.
едят ваш wheaties Детский мир

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I believe flood.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What gets me is that most of these groups and most of the "experts" we see filling time on TV news channels have abysmal track records. Are we so comfortable in our lifestyles with so much free time on our hands, that there's time to invest (waste?) discussing these predictions?
-cwm

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by goarfang

Good luck with finding one of those these days....hehehe

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Duskangels

Drink that koolaid! Some people have no common
Sense... In my opinion. What would make these people

Take this Sheep f#ckers (camping) word as fact? So desperate
To be part of something... Get a hobby! Stop predicting the
End of the world and start planning the future.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hey mods, why was my post deleted? it was rapture related (even had the word in it), so doesnt qualify as off-topic.

(it was a link to a pre-rapture-orgy event created on FB)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's only the end of the world if you're religiouse, otherwise it's just a normal day

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
LOLOL!!! Are you serious? Are you really going to be somewhere watching what happens in NZ and Australia?

Originally posted by Beaux
The earthquakes are all supposed to start at 6 PM local time, regardless of where you are. So here in the U.S. we will be watching NZ and Australia closely.

Keep in mind that this old codger says that the Rapture "starts" on the 21st but that it will not end until mid-October. So he has a window in which to work and if whatever other favorite end-of-the-world scenario takes place during that time, he will proclaim it the work of Jesus. Next earthquake...wham, He's coming.

This won't be over for awhile. There will be tales of "brothers and sisters" that have gone on before us and been raised while the rest are here to give us one last chance. This is a money-making scheme and they will squeeze every last cent out of it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

nobody in western europe realy cares! its no news at all !!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

what about the rapture ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOSmallorca

what about the rapture ?

It's going to become an annual event. The world over people will gather this day each year at 6pm to launch life-sized helium balloons into Heaven. It will a day of rejoicing and a sight to behold.

edit on 20-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join