It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Apparently only Americans and Russians get raptured.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Have done.

That worked. reading through the article. thank you

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by Common Scarecrow

All correct except two things

*There is no pre-trib rapture

*The tribulation is 3 1/2 years

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
oh man, this whole May 21st thing was started by Harold Camping???

What a let down. I was hoping this time we had some more reliable sources, or at least not a guy who has predicted the "Rapture" date multiple time already and missed.

How do people still give money to this joker? He's done this same thing MANY times before, and he keeps pushing his date back.

I mean what were his excuses the last time his "End of Days" prediction came and wen't without even a mild thuderstorm in my area?

What will his excuses be on the 22nd?

This reminds me of a song. SONG TIME!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Aww, not again. I hate world ends Saturday doom. We can discuss it on Monday.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
its not going to happen.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:36

There for it will not happen per the word of god. Does this guy read his own material?

So would this by definition make this guy a false prophet, now sinner and intern convert him into the ranks of satin?

I know I’m reaching here

edit on 18-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

typical X-tian but with bad grammar to boot.

I can't wait to go to hell!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

It's seems that many many people are so miserable with their lives they are looking for some kind of end or dooms day scenario.

I am 25, I have lung cancer from smoking ciggeretes. Our own governments still allow the sale and consumption of a deadly toxic and cancer causing substance. They know what it does, it should be illegal to sell something in stores that does nothing but kill people, but it isnt. What have you done to stop this, bitch at people for smoking? Hummanity makes me sick. Kill em all, let god sort em out.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
At first I thought this was due to the internet and the crazy places I visit
Nope.

I work with the city concerning mainly poor, victims of crime, etc on a part time basis now. I have heard several times recently folks I work with mention the rapture or end of times.... and they arent on this board/do not have internet. Some mention this Sat, some November 2011, or Elenin, or 2012. There is something going on with these evangelicals that is driving the less educated and more desperate nutty. Parents of murdered children telling me that they will very soon be reunited with the kids due to this nonsense makes my skin crawl. People with no hope seeing this as some sort of hope to end their struggles or emotional pain. On Sunday, there will be a serious problem concerning those who see this BS as an end to their personal hell and suffering when this apocalyptic relief never comes.

This makes me incredibly angry with this fake preacher. On Sunday/Monday... Im going to take a little time out of my day to call and place that hosts his radio shows and others who are involved with this freak and tell them just what they have facilitated and demand they do not give this fool a platform to spew BS anymore.

This idiot and his followers have NO idea how one has to walk on eggshells with these folks in the first place.To try to counter their last hope of being with someone who was just murdered or their last hope to get some relief from a personal tragedy they are barely keeping their heads above water concerning.. due to the apocalypse or rapture is not my strong suit.

PS... and also, thanks a hell of a lot for using ZOMBIES to get a message across geniuses at FEMA....

/rant

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's a very dumb idea to screw with the hardestcore of hardcore christians. If they're insane enough to believe in this (and I mean, if you follow your religion piece by piece, it even says in the bible that no one will know)-- then what else are they capable of? Do they have loose enough of a screw that they go into "He's a devil in disguise, kill him!", because that probably will happen.

Preaching the most extreme thing to an extremist group globally is a very bad idea if it doesn't fall through.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
they are not saying the world will end on saturday,but its the begining of the end true no man knows the day or the hour! not even jesus but could it be that a horrific event on the scales that we never seen take place??? no iam not a campo follower iam just a lil open minded a lot of us believe in 2012 and lots of people predicted the earthquake in japan.ask your self could this group be a nwo plant to conditon us to the shock and awe that would take place that is caused by lets say (haarp) lots of shows and movies have been put out to do this very thing the event,v,skyline,cowboys and aliens the list goes on and on if nothing happens cool but what if iam just observing how people are reacting to this and it remindes of the people in the days of moses, noah,lot,just thinking

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So if the world does not end many will think religion lied to them again and they will be disillusioned. Some of these people need religion since they lack a moral compass. Good job, religion, drive them away. Create a new crop of serial killers.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The 'rapture' is the moment any human being achieves enlightenment - it is a subjective individual event of the moment of Arhat not an objective social event.

The 'rapture' in Christianity represents the moment a Gnostic achieves the Gnosis.

It is regarded as an date and time event by fundamentalist christians as they no longer even understand what the Gnosis is as preached by the Gnostic Christ.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wonder how many more souls believe in this non-sense?You know Haarp has certainly been ramped up as of lately.Maybe they'll help this so called rapture come true,lol..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
As a non believer this stuff just makes me laugh and laugh, I read yesterday that many of these people quit there jobs months ago and have just been preparing for this how red will there faces be on Sunday. The things I know about the rapture I learned from American Dad.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Damn, I wish the world would end already so I woudn't have to hear about ending all the time.

Can't people compute reality anymore. I mean obviously the first 10,000,000,000 times throughout history when it was declared the end was here and it didn't occur, and now some take the bait still like a starved catfish in a drying pond.

And the people that are giving these prediction hold a Bible in their hands and it clearly states on the LAST page of all pages that no one knows when it comes.

Poor people.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Propaganda so the Russian's watching directed energy weapons zapping their nuclear facilities and cities think it's "Rapture"....well I guess somebody is playing God now and does have the power to point and click and decide who lives and who dies.

Bye Bye Russia.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Duskangels

Obvious Troll is Obvious?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Rubbish. When we see thousands of space shuttles taking off or every member of congress and the president go into hiding underground, then I might believe. Otherwise all of this is nothing but rubbish.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why are there so many theories that the world is gonna end?

It's seems they are ALWAYS false(obviously).
I'm just ognna stop listening to these doomsday guys.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
lol donkeyments.

2nd line.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join