It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 01010101010101
ummm do any of you think that this may cause histeria? or riots here and abroad? and on another note what if it did happen?

Maybe this a test to see how people react? I don't think tptb will let this kind of data go, to monitor people's reaction and for that matter, all aspects of this coming Saturday in my opinion could be valuable. Man, I'm on ATS way too much.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
-Matthew 24:3
so only the chosen few will be raptured????
If we are still alive the next day are we doomed too hell on earth???
OMG so many things left 2 do....better hurry up!!! a lil sarcasm there...lol
just 1 question maybe some1 can help me with ....wtf is S&F??? ty

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 01010101010101

lets all hope that Harold camping isn't right.

Isn't this a matter of perception tho ? What if the end of this world is the beginning of a new one?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

World is to end (again) on Saturday – now Russians know it too

(Tongue in cheek) Can anyone tell me when the world ended before, because
I've searched the web and can't find a thing.

edit on 19-5-2011 by rykc27 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Well said, James 1982. I share your thoughts. While watching CNN report this morning I was astonished at how the info babe called these believers "crazy lunatics" and basically injected her own beliefs for all to hear. I thought the media was supposed to be "unbiased"...oh well, guess that's not true any longer.

I feel sorry for these believers if it doesn't happen and they have to endure more ridicule and the repercussions of all the life changes they've made in preparation for this. They are no different from those who believe in 2012 or alien disclosure or Elinen or New Madrid E/Q....they have their reasons for believing and should be allowed to do so.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Recently somebody posted that they saw the signs in New Zealand too. Interesting that this has taken on an international aspect.

its not interesting...it just makes the whole thing more ridiculous...it could be considered fascinating....fascinating how so many idiots can be gullible enough to believe this sh!t and ruin their lives because of it.

2012 is gonna be the biggest upset...so many people are going to be left jobless or homeless because they jacked it all in...but...it serves them f%kin right.

if we could just drop all this religous crap and spirituality sh!t and concentrated on just progressing as a species the world could be so much better.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I am quite looking forward to the 22nd to be honest, firstly it is a Sunday and last day of the English premier league, my team will be given their 19th trophy
at home at Old Trafford, I will have a great Sunday roast and a nice walk in the country with my family. As an added bonus all the rapture believers will be silent finally, either taken away by god or to embarrassed to come online

Sadly by the 23rd they will be back with explanations of how the date was calculated wrong and it is really going to happen on the [insert date here]

Tell me rapture believers, if Harold Camping is right, then why does he need money sending to his radio show? what use is money if the rapture is going to take you?

please tell me your from manchester...or used to be...or have some sort of connection to that damn team!! otherwise i shrug you off as a glory hunter haha...like 50% of man.u's fans only support them because of their constant success...me...im a villa fan...born there and they were the first ever team i went to watch as a kid...sure it sucks that they never win anything...but it will make it all that much sweeter when they do
plus where they finish in the league is always unpredictable...not like some top 3 teams lol booorrriinnnggg manchester united

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Threads like this based on religous nonsence should be deleted or sent to the hoax forum, they only spread fear and are completely baseless and a waste of time, i'm not even going to comment what would happen if it happened because its completely hogwash and if anyone here believes it they need their head looking at.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This will be interesting. 05/21/11..... I don't see what can happen since fear is in the way, but it is on the Mayan Calender, 9th ring, I think 3rd night begins. What will happen is what the Mayan saw. There was a thread talking about it, but it was removed, or disrupted for some unknown reason.Here is the link if anyone wants.
If that doesn't help ease anyone's nerves, then maybe this site can help.

And here is the great part about it, the corrupt, failed, and/or lying people or ones in power, are "jettisoned" out.

I think the Russians are going off someone else's work. Who ever said 2012 is the end year, needs to get their head screwed on straight.
edit on 19-5-2011 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Threads like this based on religous nonsence should be deleted or sent to the hoax forum, they only spread fear and are completely baseless and a waste of time, i'm not even going to comment what would happen if it happened because its completely hogwash and if anyone here believes it they need their head looking at.

You have been here for two years . . . you should know that these forums are a gathering place for far fetched ideas.

But these far fetched ideas are truth to some people.

Who are you to dictate how others think and view the world?

In short . . . get over it. If you do not like it, don't click in the thread. Duh.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I tried the link. all I get is the 404 message.
Has anyone had better luck than me ?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Isn't this a matter of perception tho ? What if the end of this world is the beginning of a new one?

I really like that concept, and I hope that it comes true. This world and all of it's chaos and evil needs to end

edit on 19-5-2011 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

So would this by definition make this guy a false prophet, now sinner and intern convert him into the ranks of satin?

WOW.... that sounds really comfortable.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rykc27

Try the second link.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You know, we here on ATS have by virtue of this site all been looking for conspiricies, to expose, or find the truth about. That seems the purpose of the site. And occasionally somebody succeeds in exposing something. Here we have another story... What monetary gain could result? probably none. What change in political factions could transpire? Again, probably none. So why is this story out there? It's redundant to think there could be any gain accomplished through it... Gain just to die imediatly? And suppose Harold Camping is one of the few honest and caring people who actually is sharing truthfull information, warning of the impending catastrophe or Heavenly reward (for some), should he then be ostrasized for doing his best to warn an evil worn out world?...... You can't have it both ways, either you applaud those brave enough to shout a warning or you just print sensational fiction here on ATS... But in the spirit of this site, he deserves more than rebuke or labels of lunatic. And What-if... Are you that do believe ready? No plans are nessessary, just live as you'v always lived, and for the believers pray and ask forgivness while it's available. Peace.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am by no means an expert, but I have studied the Bible for almost 40 years.

This guy (Camping) has a lot of his facts wrong, if he is going by what the Bible says.

The Bible says we cannot know the day or hour of the rapture, only God knows that. We can only know when that time draws near.

I feel that the time DOES draw near. All the things that are prophesized in the Bible are all coming together at the same time. It's the first time in history that this has happened this way.

The world will not end. The Rapture will occur and then there is the seven year tribulation period which the Biible describes as being a time of such turmoil as the world has never seen before and will never see again. After that, Jesus returns with the forces of heaven to defeat satan and his evil in this world.

The world will continue for another 1000 years known as the millenium.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

I am quite looking forward to the 22nd to be honest, firstly it is a Sunday and last day of the English premier league, my team will be given their 19th trophy
at home at Old Trafford, I will have a great Sunday roast and a nice walk in the country with my family. As an added bonus all the rapture believers will be silent finally, either taken away by god or to embarrassed to come online

Sadly by the 23rd they will be back with explanations of how the date was calculated wrong and it is really going to happen on the [insert date here]

Tell me rapture believers, if Harold Camping is right, then why does he need money sending to his radio show? what use is money if the rapture is going to take you?

please tell me your from manchester...or used to be...or have some sort of connection to that damn team!! otherwise i shrug you off as a glory hunter haha...like 50% of man.u's fans only support them because of their constant success...me...im a villa fan...born there and they were the first ever team i went to watch as a kid...sure it sucks that they never win anything...but it will make it all that much sweeter when they do
plus where they finish in the league is always unpredictable...not like some top 3 teams lol booorrriinnnggg manchester united

LOL yeah I am actually from Manchester, I used to live in Salford when I was kid just a mile away from the ground, so no I am not a glory hunter
but I do love the glory we have been having
wont last forever though
I quite like villa, they have a history of playing the game the right way, should be interesting to see what happens if they do get David Moyes as manager, he could do quite well with the extra funds he would get there over and above what he gets at Everton. And Villa Park has always been quite good to us
best FA semi final ever was played there

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
THIS WILL HAPPEN! THE BIBLE GURANTEES IT! THERE WILL BE A ROLLING EARTHQUAKE THAT WILL CIRCLE THE WHOLE EARTH STARTING MAY 21! MAY EVERYONE CRY OUT TO GOD FOR MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

LOL yeah I am actually from Manchester, I used to live in Salford when I was kid just a mile away from the ground, so no I am not a glory hunter
but I do love the glory we have been having
wont last forever though
I quite like villa, they have a history of playing the game the right way, should be interesting to see what happens if they do get David Moyes as manager, he could do quite well with the extra funds he would get there over and above what he gets at Everton. And Villa Park has always been quite good to us
best FA semi final ever was played there

lol your not too bad for a man U fan

second line

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
I wonder do all the people that donated money get a refund from Harold Camping, next Monday.

Let's place bets on Harold Camping laughing all the way to the bank.

It's seems that many many people are so miserable with their lives they are looking for some kind of end or dooms day scenario.

My hearts go out to all the people that have been blinded by their own fears, and depression.

Let me guess. Camping disappears never to be seen again apart from on a hawaian beach with a cigar in his mouth. then everyone claims he was raptured.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join