It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
no one cares if they did 0bama wouldn't been president by now..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
re-reading the Hawaiian health officials pdf @
hawaii.gov...

i'm now a little confused;

In 2001, the Hawai„i State Department of Health began computer-generating vital statistics records. Since then, its longstanding policy and practice has been to issue and provide only the computer-generated Certifications of Live Birth, and to not produce photocopies of actual records to fulfill requests for certified copies of certificates.
Director Fuddy made an exception for President Obama by issuing copies of the original birth certificate. The departmental policy to issue only computer-generated Certifications of Live Birth remains in effect for all birth records that have been computerized. Director Fuddy, in her capacity as Health Director, has the legal authority to approve the process by which copies of birth records are made.

I thought the whole defence of the dodgy mis-match of font, white space, cloned letters and colour/monochrome defects was that the certificate had been taken from a digital copy. If that's not the case it's hard to understand how these anomolies crept into the digital copy published by the administration.

Coupled with the weird artefact '2' which appeared on the first 'forged' birth certificate and it all adds up to a worthy conspiracy theory. I don't have strong feelings on the topic either way I'm just saying as I see it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

On the contrary I actually think the certificate is a fraud but you would know that if you actually read things i said. Okay there may have been a video on the page but the meat and potatoes of the link is the written report
edit on 18-5-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

FAKE, FORGED, FRAUD, and CRIMINAL CHARGES to be PURSUED against OBAMA et al!!!!!!!

This is so predictable. Let's say this issue really does go to court. We know, inevitably, the judge will rule that there is no evidence that the birth certificate is fake. What will follow is a firestorm of ignorant, delusional "birthers" who will scream, "see? More proof that our government and judicial system is corrupt."

This is basically how conspiracy theorists work: if the government does or say something that supports their claim, we can take their word for it, as the theorists hold their fists high in a display of vindication. If the government says something that goes against their outrageous claims, then the government is deemed unreliable, and this is further proof of the conspiracy. It's a ridiculous double-standard, and it's completely pathetic.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As a non-American, can someone explain to me why it's such a big deal where the guy was born anyway? He's cleary American through and through. It reminds me of all the energy that got tied up into trying to impeach Clinton, just for getting a blow-job. If this was Arnie running for President, would you still be so outraged by it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by expo15
This is basically how conspiracy theorists work: if the government does or say something that supports their claim, we can take their word for it, as the theorists hold their fists high in a display of vindication. If the government says something that goes against their outrageous claims, then the government is deemed unreliable, and this is further proof of the conspiracy. It's a ridiculous double-standard, and it's completely pathetic.

I take your point but it is most definitely not the way I work - I look at the facts, do some research, listen to both sides of an argument and make an intellectual and informed decision on what I believe, it is rather disturbing that you call out a theory within a conspiracy forum as pathetic imo.
edit on 18-5-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
reply to post by aptness

Nice try at trying to squech the story - but I find Tim Adams more convincing!

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record." At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities. "They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth." To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation that Obama was born at its facility. WND confirmed with Hawaiian officials that Adams was indeed working in their election offices during the last presidential election. "His title was senior elections clerk in 2008," said Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the City and County of Honolulu. Takahashi also confirmed Adams' time frame at the office from spring until the month of August. "We hire temporary workers, because we're seasonal," he said. However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records." Adams responded, "They may say, 'We don't have access to that.' The regular workers don't, the ones processing ballots; but the people in administration do. I was the one overseeing the work of the people doing the balloting." ...continued at Source.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...
edit on 17-5-2011 by JohhnyBGood because: source

Ok get your education at Blog University. That should take you pretty far. His boss said he was a data entry clerk. That's not admin where I work and I doubt its admin where this kid worked either.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
I thought the whole defence of the dodgy mis-match of font, white space, cloned letters and colour/monochrome defects was that the certificate had been taken from a digital copy.
There is no defense, because there is nothing to defend.

The Director’s statement confusing you is quite explicit and clear. Since 2001 the Department of Health stopped issuing photocopies and exclusively issues a Certification of Live Birth, the kind Obama initially presented, to everyone that requests a copy of their birth certificate. It’s a laser print out, that then gets certified by the state registrar.

To get the so called long form birth certificate the Director approved an exception and they photocopied the Department’s internal certificate of live birth record on to security paper, certified it and gave it to Obama’s lawyer who picked up in Hawaii. Then someone scanned this certified photocopy and posted it as a PDF file on the White House page.

If that's not the case it's hard to understand how these anomolies crept into the digital copy published by the administration.
These anomalies have been explained. What birthers believe regarding the PDF file, and ultimately, the birth certificate is irrelevant and immaterial.

The people that don’t believe it are free to not vote for Barack Obama on the next election.

edit on 18-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by expo15

FAKE, FORGED, FRAUD, and CRIMINAL CHARGES to be PURSUED against OBAMA et al!!!!!!!

This is so predictable. Let's say this issue really does go to court. We know, inevitably, the judge will rule that there is no evidence that the birth certificate is fake. What will follow is a firestorm of ignorant, delusional "birthers" who will scream, "see? More proof that our government and judicial system is corrupt."

basicaly you did not read the OP and the 19 page doc

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
For me, the issue is not about whether the document is fraudulent, but the fact it has been purposefully altered by digital means.
I have tried to reproduce the same anomallies by scanning and so far it has been impossible.

The birth certificate was meant to be a copy of the original document. This is clearly not the case.
Even if the information on the document is all true and correct, what has been stated about the document being a copy of the original is a lie, and most likely intentionally created to make people who are critical of politicians and all government leaders look like idiots?

They are intentionally trying to make us look like "the boy who cried wolf".
Something big is coming.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Nice try at trying to squech the story - but I find Tim Adams more convincing!
Because...?

Has he presented any evidence to back up any of his claims? Or you just find him more ‘convincing’ because his story confirms the narrative you already believe?

Yep that's it exactly. The best evidence is the evidence that supports what you already believe to be true. Anything that diverges from your beliefs is all bunk. Amazing isnt it? Even more amazing is that there is still a little handfull of people who are riding this birther train. Everyone else considers the issue settled.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow, I really thought this was dead, but I guess not.

For one, how can the Obama supporters explain the flat-straight text in the same area where it should be bowed and curved due to the scan?

Must be an Obama mind trick,
"..this is the certificate you've been looking for!
You can go about your business.
Move along!
"

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Oh look a anti-obama website hosted on "blog" to make money stating opinion as fact. How surprising.

Birthers code word for racist.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
Does this mean Obama die hards don't like using their own brain?
Maybe they prefer what is fed to them on the tv news.
If you guys don't like investigating or reading, why are you even here?

No it means that the number of threads open on the same topic with the same people posting the same stuff speaks for itself. After going through this stuff a million times, it gets old. If you think getting tired of going over it is the same as not even trying then I feel very sorry for you. The 2012 election is going to be heartbreaking when you see Obama on the ballot again.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Is there something specific that your trying to point out? So far you have added nothing.

That these things have been covered in other threads on ATS already. Denying ignorance would be to attack one topic in one thread, thoroughly and fully. Hopping from thread to thread, repeating the same old junk is getting you about exactly right here. Whining online while Obama is not being impeached. Pat yourself on the back for the effort so far.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

There is a video in the OPs link and if you want to waste your time proving something about OCR to MrXYZ then have at it. I am simply pointing out that it has already been explained that the document was optimized as well and enhanced for legibility as well as transferred to a safety green background. So whatever point you will be making will purely be to show MrXYZ how much smarter you are than him but does nothing for the OPs actual argument about the birth certificate.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy
The document is meant to be a scanned image from the hospital.

Why would you think that?

The "document" is meant to be a digital representation of an enhanced digital copy of a transferred photocopy from a book from the department of health. No hospitals were involved and you have never seen any actual document.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Is there something specific that your trying to point out? So far you have added nothing.

That these things have been covered in other threads on ATS already. Denying ignorance would be to attack one topic in one thread, thoroughly and fully. Hopping from thread to thread, repeating the same old junk is getting you about exactly right here. Whining online while Obama is not being impeached. Pat yourself on the back for the effort so far.

And still you add nothing.... When you find something specific that your talking about.... LET me know!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

And still you add nothing.... When you find something specific that your talking about.... LET me know!

Ditto.

Susan Daniels and the SSN are off topic and not only does search return a treasure trove of threads on that topic, I linked you to one. Like I said, you are not looking for any truth about that topic. You just want to spread that crap here.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Birthers are joke of the century ..now Obama starting his presidential campaign and he is mocking them

Obama campaign is now selling birth certificate T-shirts

news.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join