It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Apocalyptic
Can't believe I just wasted a few minutes of my life watching that and a few minutes to reply. This video and supposed evidence is a joke and completely ridiculous. These birthers are really reaching at anything at this point.

ridiculous really? then why ask yourself why did obama used the bin laden we got him trump card?
just to get away from the issue of his BC?

Because he was there?

link   
reply to post by aptness

Not fully., you mentioned the geographical info yes, but I was wondering if anyone has debunked the claim that Obama is using a SS# that was issued to someone else.

link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

so based on your "logic" you'd rather have a president that blatantly lies to Americans? Someone who is there illegally, and most likely positioned to cause harm? fool.

ats is about following evidence to wherever it leads. the article points out discrepancies that show forgery, and most of you are arguing over party lines. i don't care what color skin you have, your personal "religion" or political affiliations. obama committed fraud to get into office. simple as that.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by yadboy
Hmm, maybe I was talking out of my butt as far as him having to actually produce it, but it was an issue;
I’m aware it was an issue, but, and contrary to what you said, McCain never publicly disclosed his birth certificate.

Read this Washington Post article—

The McCain campaign has declined to publicly release his birth certificate, but a senior campaign official showed me a copy.

But don’t tell the birthers about this part—

There is no record of McCain's birth in the bound birth registers of the Panama Canal Zone Health Department, which are available for public inspection at the National Archives in College Park, Md. ... While some people will no doubt seize on the missing birth record as evidence that McCain was not born in the Canal Zone, my own view is that it is probably a bureaucratic snafu.

link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't know about this since most of you are the same people who said Trump was running. Not like you have an inside track on anything. In fact while you all are messing with the decoy's the hunter is covering his tracks.

Trump did behave as if he was planning to run and be Obama's opponent. I think after Obama smashed his face figuratively at that dinner, he backed off. Maybe Trump figured out that some serious people with power are backing BO. I do believe he thought he could make BO play his hand though. Or he is really on the same side as BO. I'm not positive. Trump did have the nerve to speak at Tea Parties though, so maybe he is on the level.

or what if trump is just part of this all? maybe he'll make a run later, and agreed to be the reason they had to release the BC or whatever ... lately all these actions by top people are seeming scripted, like they're just telling this story they already know the end to

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just to make a note for newbies on Illustrator
Creating a fake birth Certificate using Illustrator is very simple and can be done easily.

If the birth Certificate was real why does it have so many layers?

edit on 18-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

ridiculous really? then why ask yourself why did obama used the bin laden we got him trump card?
just to get away from the issue of his BC?

Of course, because this is rooted in absolute logic isnt it?

Obama: "Guys, what can I do to deflect all this attention on my Birth Certificate, I mean, its real and all but this is gonna hurt me BIG time at the polls!!??"

Joint Chiefs: "Well ummmm Barack, we could go after a terrorist if ya like?"

Obama: "Great!!!! Let's do it *whew*" "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is the best breakdown of the Certificate of Live Birth [Long Form] I have seen (of 3 total writeups). In my opinion, this is undeniable proof that the Long Form provided by the President is fraudulent. I am no birther, I really don't care about Obama's presidential legitimacy, and I haven't expended any extra energy researching this topic on my own... but this is just ridiculous. I guess the forgery is fooling some people, but you have to be really quite dense to not see that this document in particular is constructed of at least two and probably more like 4 or 5 different Long Form Cert. of Live Birth documents.

Pretty much any of the single points brought up in this PDF prove this document is a fraud. The fact that there are binary and grayscale portions of the image alone is enough to assert without any doubt that the image is doctored. When you consider which parts of the Long Form were scanned in in binary versus grayscale, it is clear that this is a motivated forgery. In other words, this Long Form was created in a purposeful attempt to misinform or disinform the public. It's not like a scanner or some software could have screwed up and created these imaging artifacts - somebody had to spend a lot of time to create this document. And they created it with the intent to deceive the public.

I have no idea as to whether Obama's alleged natural citizenship is legitimate or if he is not a legal president. The birther movement seems kinda silly to me, but uh, this Long Form is an obvious fake, just like the Osama bin Laden death photo, which tells me there is something that somebody wants to keep hidden.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I asked earlier but no one addressed it. What about the name of the hospital on the BC only coming into existance in the 70s, while he was born in the 60s? I haven't been keeping up with the whole debate lately about the BC, but I'm curious if this has been explained somehow?

Or is this another anomaly that gets swept under the rug?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

so based on your "logic" you'd rather have a president that blatantly lies to Americans? Someone who is there illegally, and most likely positioned to cause harm? fool.

Sure would, as opposed to having that poster being able to vote and weigh in on public policy.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Just to make a note for newbies on Illustrator
Creating a fake birth Certificate using Illustrator is very simple and can be done easily.

If the birth Certificate was real why does it have so many layers?

edit on 18-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

i wonder if it's like they knew people woudl look into it, so they almost ensured there'd be explainable anomolies

critics talk about anomolies, ignoring perhaps other more clear evidence (past testimony, maybe something smaller on doc)
SOME or all anomolies explanation
critics discredited

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

I asked earlier but no one addressed it. What about the name of the hospital on the BC only coming into existance in the 70s, while he was born in the 60s? I haven't been keeping up with the whole debate lately about the BC, but I'm curious if this has been explained somehow?

Yes, this has been explained.

112 page thread.

Starting around page 103 should be sufficient to catch you up.

older thread

Here is another thread on exactly that. It is less than 20 pages.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Runaway1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
This is the best breakdown of the Certificate of Live Birth [Long Form] I have seen (of 3 total writeups).

And this is how it happens. A poster reads the OP and skips 25 pages that refute the claims in the original article with facts, proof and all sorts of evidence... Embracing ignorance.

If this is the best write up, then Obama has NOTHING to worry about!

Have a good day, birthers!
I've got my fill of this silly fun for a while. Thanks, though! I needed that.

edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by coop039
Not fully., you mentioned the geographical info yes, but I was wondering if anyone has debunked the claim that Obama is using a SS# that was issued to someone else.
The birthers haven’t even explained who this other person is. They just claim Obama is using someone else’s SSN because, apparently, a 1890 date supposedly shows up on some databases when they searched for Obama’s information.

And this, they say, is proof Obama is using someone else’s SSN. It’s bogus.

edit on 18-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks, its appreciated

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Yes, this has been explained.

112 page thread.

Starting around page 103 should be sufficient to catch you up.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by tetsuo
This is the best breakdown of the Certificate of Live Birth [Long Form] I have seen (of 3 total writeups).

And this is how it happens. A poster reads the OP and skips 25 pages that refute the claims in the original article with facts, proof and all sorts of evidence... Embracing ignorance.

If this is the best one, then Obama has NOTHING to worry about!

BTW

just because an anomoly CAN be explained ... doesn't mean it's still not valid. Like say you're watching a video and there's evidence of hoax, that can also be dismissed as evidence of something else (video editing). It's still there, though, you're relying on word of GOVT to explain how they copied/uploaded doc to explain them.

And still there are way TOO MANY anomolies, some STILL unexplainable (kerning anyone), and evidence prior to this that Obama BC is forged/would be forged.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

looks like you got your wish. atleast partly. you should be more concerned with a fraud in office. this isn't something that can be laughed off like its a bad joke. his presidency is a bad joke, and it isn't even funny. i said the same thing about bush.

if you don't feel the need to investigate obvious fraud, you have no logic, nor should you be allowed to vote, since you yourself said you would rather have a fraud in office.

this will never see msm.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

it doesn't matter if you care or not, you still used the race card.

The only thing that is being played here are a lot of incredibly gullible people, who for the most part are completely oblivious to how they are being manipulated.

That said, whatever makes you feel like you are focused on the right issues, and makes you feel like you know things about your president that few understand, and that you know there is just something wrong with him.

At the end of the day, and the end of the next election cycle, a new game will begin.

Spades anyone?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think the fact that multiple "check boxes" on the form have the exact scanned pixel configuration when viewed under magnification pretty much tells me this is a forgery. I'm pretty sure that never happens. For those of you with a scanner, take any document that has multiple check boxes. Scan it using binary/black & white, not gray scale. Look at the check boxes under magnification after scanning and you'll see what I mean.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Beating a dead horse here.
Get over it.
He's your President. Dont like it?
Change it next November but until then deal with reality bro.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join