It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tim3lord

having re evaluated the thread and the birther arguments im convinced we are being trolled.

You're probably right with this.

While SOME I think genuinely believe it, you are probably spot on there.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by derst1988
Can you please provide me with a link to a credible source that has the BC with the seal?

nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

Savannah Guthrie, an NBC White House corespondent handled the form, took pictures and "felt the raised seal".

Save this picture and zoom in on the area circled. The seal is clearly visible, just as it was on actual pictures of the short form.

nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Ben,

Copy and paste the following every time someone wants to bring up the lack of a seal on the book vault copy :

State Seal does not sit on the Vault copy and is typically not required for the VAULT COPY which a copy was released of. The State Seal sits on the cover of the book and is about 4 1/2 ft tall and about 3 ft wide, and about 6 in thick and full weighs north of 25 lbs.

It is when the bc is issued to the family is when it gets stamped and not beforehand. They showed the Vault Copy so that this would shut this down.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
If I was going to put my money where my mouth was, I'd take a digital picture of my REAL BC, which I have had since I turned 18 and my mother gave it to me. And I GUARANTEE you, there would be no such anomalies.
Why a digital picture? Obama’s certificate shown on the PDF was scanned, it’s not a digital picture.

Um... I have news for you. ANY scan is a digital picture.

And it automatically modifies the image as it gets transferred from one medium to another.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This thread is a lie and I suspect the OP knows it, but is spreading it to further his agenda.

The following thread, by the OP was debunked. It alleged that Obama's grandma said he was born in Kenya, but his own post proves otherwise!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And even though he KNOWS Obama's grandmother did NOT say the Obama was born in Kenya, he continues to spread that lie TODAY!

Originally posted by boondock-saint
where was Obama really born ??? hmmmmm

Kenya perhaps ???

That IS what his Granny said, now wasn't it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Man... I'd be really embarrassed and ashamed if I were you... :shk: It's one thing to be ignorant, but to REPEAT known lies??? You are not who I thought you were... But then again, that's my fault for thinking you had integrity. Lesson learned.
edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The Obama records which have not been released include; Passport records, Obama kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost), Medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Adoption records and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh my god... poor Obama

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am dismayed at the fact anyone would devote and create a entire website devoted to Obama's birth certificate issue. I actually find it disturbing and childish in the end.Sigh...when does all of this ridicules bickering stop! I mean honestly if it was not Clinton's sex life, it's George Bushes National Guard record, or Obama's Birth Certificate. If you ask me, I would say we have all been duped by the MSM into all of this contrived garbage. You know the old song and dance- Lets distract the sheeple from whats really screwed up or what is about to happen.

I believe there are far more important things to worry about and actually anylize than who a President is sleeping with, or if or not they were on a National Guard base for a time period, or the constant circus around the President's birth certificate.Some people need to get over the fact that he won already! and more than likely will win again.
edit on 5/18/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
Man I hope Obama loses his bid for re-election, if for no other reason than the fact that the Birther threads will just...

Disappear.

Doesn't matter he's not going to get reelected anyways.

-Alien

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Face it birthers...If you want Obama out of office you are going to have to do it the old fashioned way....vote him out.
Good luck with that. The MSM is tied to the him with him.

Unless you get another candidate like Reagan, and I don't see any stepping forward, you can count on another 4 years of Obama.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow, reading through this thread I'm really struck by how hard the anti-birthers are trying to stick their fingers in their ears and shut theirs eye tight and refuse to look at the document presented (not everyone, but a huge chunk of them).

Set aside left vs right, black vs white and just look at the document. Pretend it's Bozo the Clown's birth certificate if you have too, but look at it fresh. The first time I open the original PDF the White House made available I actually laughed out loud. It's a horribly put together document. If it is fake, it's a sorry effort to be sure. If it not fake, why in the name of God would they put out such inconsistant mess for proof?

Personally I think it's a fake. Is it fake because Obama wasn't born here? I can't really answer that question with any certainty. We will probably never know the answer to that question. People on both sides of the issue are driven by their personal opinions of Obama, but that just gets in the way of the question. Is the document real, a scanned original that has not be altered. I don't think it is.
edit on 5/18/2011 by yadboy because: grammer corrections

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Its not a site...its a blog. Nothing more.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think both sides of this debate are so far entrenched in their delusions that I cannot trust their judgement.

I will not believe anything about this topic anymore because of how bias everyone tends to be.

The anti-birther crowd is probably the worst though. They constantly use ridicule and attempt to embarrass people into dropping the subject. I wonder why that is?

I read all of these posts claiming this or that is hoax, and they know so and so factually. What a joke.

No wonder I avoid this topic like the plague. Most of you seem to be infected.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

None of the aforementioned are declared as pre requisites to become POTUS and if no other POTUS has had to release them Obama does not have to. Tell us how you truly feel!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Face it birthers...If you want Obama out of office you are going to have to do it the old fashioned way....vote him out.
Good luck with that. The MSM is tied to the him with him.

Unless you get another candidate like Reagan, and I don't see any stepping forward, you can count on another 4 years of Obama.

The TP, Birthers and The GOP failed to get bin-Ladin so that alone will guarandamntee him the second term and nothing else.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by Amaterasu

So again, one has to ask the question:

They can spend millions upon millions of dollars in this (alleged) cover-up, and they make a $400 dollar error by not hiring someone from ATS who knew their way around Adobe Photoshop to get it right?

Is this what the believers of this conspiracy would have everyone believe?

Not Me. *I* think They thought no One would take it apart the way We have. Or at least that They could control any situation where someOne did so. Maybe send shills out to places like ATS to suggest that people who see the issues are crazy...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Apparently the op failed to use the Search feature as this lie has already been debunked a thousand times. Can we move past this and tackle the more serious matters before us?

Excuse Me, but to My professional eye, it is VERY clear that this BC is a forgery. AND... This article is new, and I think deserves its own thread.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If you guys want to get technical about this, I will expose why both sides are WRONG.

All government documents are bogus fraudulent fakes.
It's just a piece of paper with ink blots on it.

But to a lunatic, a government document means something. It's "real". It's "official and unquestionable".
You folks are brainwashed by the government hard core, let me tell ya.
No documents are real. They are legal fictions created by human imaginativeness.

MY birth certificate is a hoax! It was created to attempt to control me through legal fiction.

When will you folks realize this? Everyone believes in the delusion of paperwork and it's ruining the world basically. No wonder the world is polluted to oblivion and people are oppressed and murdered all the time! You people have your face buried so deep in the 'paperwork' delusion that you don't even realize the real world around you and notice the tragedy occurring to the human ecological habitat. Not to mention the fact we are losing our Liberties at a increasingly fast pace.

But oh let's argue about a piece of paper while the world burns. Fitting actually.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

"I feel very bad for which ever mod has to do the investigative work to find out if this too reaches the same conclusion."

His poor poor fingers lol..Isn't that a mod's job?Not to say there's anything wrong with that(unless he don't get paid)I'm just saying.

But I do agree that the OP should show what part exactly makes him think it's proof?It's kind of mean to make people figure it out themselves.And why if it has been said before would the OP re-post it?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Apparently the op failed to use the Search feature as this lie has already been debunked a thousand times. Can we move past this and tackle the more serious matters before us?

Excuse Me, but to My professional eye, it is VERY clear that this BC is a forgery. AND... This article is new, and I think deserves its own thread.

How can we be certain of your professionalism until we see some documentation on that?
You are not asking people to just take your word are you?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It may be true but since it has been decided he can serve,no one who has any power will even look at any evidence...hes a fraud from the ground up but see if it keeps him from being prez....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

If I was going to put my money where my mouth was, I'd take a digital picture of my REAL BC, which I have had since I turned 18 and my mother gave it to me. And I GUARANTEE you, there would be no such anomalies.
Why a digital picture? Obama’s certificate shown on the PDF was scanned, it’s not a digital picture.

Um... I have news for you. ANY scan is a digital picture.

And it automatically modifies the image as it gets transferred from one medium to another.

Sometimes. It depends on the software used. But my point had nothing to do with modifications. It had to do with the fact that scanning creates a digital picture. Aptness asked why a digital pic and not a scan... I'm saying they are the same thing. Both are pictures created digitally.
edit on 5/18/2011 by Amaterasu because: correction

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join