It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
If I was going to put my money where my mouth was, I'd take a digital picture of my REAL BC, which I have had since I turned 18 and my mother gave it to me. And I GUARANTEE you, there would be no such anomalies.
Why a digital picture? Obama’s certificate shown on the PDF was scanned, it’s not a digital picture.

Um... I have news for you. ANY scan is a digital picture.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Warpedconsciousness

When a person is un employed and has spent 15-25 years waiting for aliens and government to take their gun, that person has to find some way to spread more BS. And will believe anything.
edit on 18-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

link   
Check out this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It has some very relevant information regarding the certificate number.

link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by OnlyLove

The only Mindless are the ones who ignore the issues at hand.

Including yourself.

Wrong.

Ignoring an issue when it has NO MERIT is the adult and responsible thing to do when there are far more pressing issues to let consume your mind and, by way of definition, your life.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I didn't say Obama can do no wrong.

No one did, yet you made the claim that "liberals" say it. Can you prove this claim? I didn't think so.

Originally posted by Intelearthling
The attitude that Obama supporters have about him only shows what they believe about him.

Which attitude about him?? The only attitude I have is that this birth certificate nonsense is ridiculous. That doesn't show what I feel about OBAMA, it shows what I feel about the birther conspiracy. If you want to know what I feel or think about Obama, that's a different subject. Connecting the two is your mistake.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

While I agree with you, dial it back a little, don't worry.

None of this will go anywhere, you just have to trust me on this one
Sometimes people talk because they NEED to (read: lack of attention), but their musings will go nowhere, all the i's have been dotted and t's crossed with respect to the POTUS verifying his citizenship, and all their crying won't change that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Words can not express the disgust and regret i feel about this fraud!

We have been had!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Another easily spotted ‘untruth’ is the one the author implies, in pp. 2-3, that Obama’s recently released certificate doesn’t have a seal.

Can you please provide me with a link to a credible source that has the BC with the seal? The version from the white house's own website has no such seal. Ill take my information directly from the horses mouth over some one in a thread claiming there is a seal. Closest thing to a seal is a signature of a state registrar.

Now do i believe without a doubt Obama wasn't born here? of course not, but as a professional in the graphics industry who discovered what this guy is talking about without his help, I am convinced that THIS document is fake.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by chuckk

The US Constitution, the highest law of the land, states the requirements of being President, primarily a minimum age and a natural born citizen. The primary method of proof is one's birth certificate which is very uniform across the 50 states and it is produced at the birth hospital at birth, it has the date, time, mother and fathers name and addresses, a certification from the head of obstetrics, their name and signature, that they witnessed a live birth and the data contained herein is correct under penalty of law. THIS ORIGINAL TYPE BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS NOT PRODUCED BY OBAMA, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR SINCE WE CAN QUESTION THE DOCTORS AND NURSES WHO WERE IN ATTENDANCE.

I DEMAND to see President Abraham Lincolns original long form BC....with all the information you just described on it.

If he can't produce it....I'm calling fraud.

Well since the above poster is also pushing the lie that birth certificates come from hospitals then we know Lincold was a fraud because he was born in a log cabin. So clearly Lincoln could have never gotten a birth certificate.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The "evidence" provided by the OP is pretty useless. If you people really want to do something positive to get rid of Obama then use your time and effort to sway voters to vote him out in 2012. The effort to do that will be much more benificial. Obama has made plenty of mistakes in his term that should convince anyone with any logical thought that he and his fellow cabinet members should be removed. Why focus on an unprovable conspiracy when Obama's policies, actions and lack of follow through on his campaign promises should be plenty.

link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by OnlyLove

The only Mindless are the ones who ignore the issues at hand.

Including yourself.

Wrong.

Ignoring an issue when it has NO MERIT is the adult and responsible thing to do when there are far more pressing issues to let consume your mind and, by way of definition, your life.

Brother, dont fall into the amber fluid that is this pointless debate. Your obviously a logical person and im sure you see wasted potential with so many investing time and effort on such a non issue.

Trying to prove Obama isnt a legal citizen of the united states or that his BC is fake is like taking Jeffrey Dahmer to court over a littering fine. err serial killer??? perspective?? These guys are obviously too blind to see the forest for the trees. save your breath and the stress.

this is my last post on this nonsense. I wish all you nancy drews and hardy boys the best of luck. To the mystery machine scoob!

having re evaluated the thread and the birther arguments im convinced we are being trolled.
edit on 18-5-2011 by tim3lord because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Um... I have news for you. ANY scan is a digital picture.
Context matters. He was talking about “tak[ing] a digital picture of my REAL BC.” He is talking about a picture in the photographic sense, with a digital camera.

I’m still waiting for your response to this.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

While this shows that certain layers are created, it still does not explain the repeated letters, the pen scan/pixel painted sig, or other such issues. More, it looks like something They took advantage of to create the forgery.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

So again, one has to ask the question:

They can spend millions upon millions of dollars in this (alleged) cover-up, and they make a $400 dollar error by not hiring someone from ATS who knew their way around Adobe Photoshop to get it right?

Is this what the believers of this conspiracy would have everyone believe?
edit on 18-5-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Apparently the op failed to use the Search feature as this lie has already been debunked a thousand times. Can we move past this and tackle the more serious matters before us?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988
Can you please provide me with a link to a credible source that has the BC with the seal?

nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

Savannah Guthrie, an NBC White House corespondent handled the form, took pictures and "felt the raised seal".

Save this picture and zoom in on the area circled. The seal is clearly visible, just as it was on actual pictures of the short form.

nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is why the birthers are going to lose. It does not boil down to are they right or are they wrong. The issue is what would it do to our country. Obama released a LFBC. Whether it is real or not, doesn't matter. I believe that some sort of deal was made with the media outlets, perhaps FOX news as well, because with the release of the LFBC, even Fox has stated they consider the matter now closed. I believe they have agreed not to pursue it contingent on the release.

That brings me to why the birthers will not prevail. If BO was found ineligible, all laws he signed would be voided. The president of the United States would be impeached and possibly imprisoned. All treaties would be null. There could be criminal charges for war crimes. There would be possibly civil violent insurrection within our borders. Basically, chaos here and abroad would ensue. We cannot afford that. We, as citizens, will never know the truth because the ramifications could destroy our country. Those in the ultra-government do know the truth and if BO is ineligible to be president, they also understand the ramifications of the release. They would also be in fear of their lives if they spoke other than what the policy is as it stands now. Or, he could be eligible and just not able to prove it. The fact is, the issue is dead because no one in power will pursue it, not even the right wing main stream media. Plus the BO supporters would have to say "oops!" and the rest of us simply could not handle that emotionally.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988
Can you please provide me with a link to a credible source that has the BC with the seal?
NBC White House correspondent Savannah Guthrie filed this report and she says—

Well, I was actually given an opportunity to look at this birth certificate today. I felt the raised seal, I saw the names, the date, the place of birth. So Mr. Trump is saying there's a lot of revelations thanks to him, but the fact remains as it has with the short-form certificate as it has for years, the president was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

She also posted this and this picture and says “I saw the certified copy of long-form POTUS birth certificate today, felt the raised seal, snapped this pic”

If you want to see it for yourself, get the first picture from here, then zoom in and see the seal.

The version from the white house's own website has no such seal.
No, on the version from the White House page the seal is not visible, because the certificate was scanned.

On the scan Obama’s certification of live birth, the seal isn’t visible either, but it’s clear on a digital picture of it.

Edit: BH beat me to it above.

edit on 18-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
While this shows that certain layers are created, it still does not explain the repeated letters, the pen scan/pixel painted sig, or other such issues.

What repeated letters? Everything else was explained in Ashley's experiment.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join