It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here's an interview The Post & Email did with Susan Daniels that is very interesting with all the researched she did spelled out. She only investigated the social security number and explains all she found.

So what's going on with a three-judge panel of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals & the courtroom proceedings, which began on May 2, 2011?

Here's the article on the interview: www.thepostemail.com...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadboy
Wow, reading through this thread I'm really struck by how hard the anti-birthers are trying to stick their fingers in their ears and shut theirs eye tight and refuse to look at the document presented (not everyone, but a huge chunk of them).

Set aside left vs right, black vs white and just look at the document. Pretend it's Bozo the Clown's birth certificate if you have too, but look at it fresh. The first time I open the original PDF the White House made available I actually laughed out loud. It's a horribly put together document. If it is fake, it's a sorry effort to be sure. If it not fake, why in the name of God would they put out such inconsistant mess for proof?

Personally I think it's a fake. Is it fake because Obama wasn't born here? I can't really answer that question with any certainty. We will probably never know the answer to that question. People on both sides of the issue are driven by their personal opinions of Obama, but that just gets in the way of the question. Is the document real, a scanned original that has not be altered. I don't think it is.
edit on 5/18/2011 by yadboy because: gramer corrections

Set aside the left vs. right, the black vs. white.....are you serious? It is the RIGHT WING NEO_CONS...or the so called Tea Party that have created the whole left vs. right and the black vs. white thing! They are the only ones who refuse to let this BS go once and for all.It wont matter what Obama provides as proof....they won't accept anything as the truth!! Get over it already! The BLOG is based only on one Neo-Cons opinion with no proof what so ever..and yes I looked and read the info. It is all BS and baseless info. For Gods sake this guy references FOX news and the World Nut Daily as links for proof. Really!! The problem is the overwhelming majority in this country don't follow the NEO-Cons assessment of the BS birth certificate. It is very sad to see people hold on to this sad issue that was really started and furthered by FOX news which is an oxymoron in it self.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runaway1977

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Apparently the op failed to use the Search feature as this lie has already been debunked a thousand times. Can we move past this and tackle the more serious matters before us?

Excuse Me, but to My professional eye, it is VERY clear that this BC is a forgery. AND... This article is new, and I think deserves its own thread.

How can we be certain of your professionalism until we see some documentation on that?
You are not asking people to just take your word are you?

Very true.

I'm going to have to see some official documentation on your "professional" status.

I would like your school transcripts...starting at 1st grade. Might as well give us your BC too...and make sure it is the Long Form.

I'll also need to see some of your other professional work and recommendations from teachers and employers.

Is that too much to ask?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Possibly....However, I don't think any Republicans are going to change their mind and vote for Obama simply because he gave the order to kill Osama.

Some independents may be swayed by this though.

I think what will guarantee a Democrat win is apathy within the Republican party. There seem to be no strong candidates emerging to fire up their base.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Apparently the op failed to use the Search feature as this lie has already been debunked a thousand times. Can we move past this and tackle the more serious matters before us?

Excuse Me, but to My professional eye, it is VERY clear that this BC is a forgery. AND... This article is new, and I think deserves its own thread.

How can we be certain of your professionalism until we see some documentation on that?

Heh. I created my avatar. Be that as it may... You may believe as You wish. *I* know I have been in graphics nearly 20 years. I don't care whether You choose to believe that or not. You're not that important to Me.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Heh. I created my avatar.

Not so sure that is the bragging point you think it is.

Be that as it may... You may believe as You wish. *I* know I have been in graphics nearly 20 years. I don't care whether You choose to believe that or not. You're not that important to Me.

Much the same goes your claims then. That is about all I needed, thank you.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
What did the birther controversy teach me?

It taught me that people can have the obvious reality thrown into their faces that it's all just meaningless pieces of paper with no actual bearing on physical reality; and still ignore the basic fact of the matter in favor of their bias and delusional perspective.

I guess once someone thinks "I am a Democrat" or "I am a Republican", they become little more than mind controlled (by choice) servants of the agenda of their "party leaders".

Can't you people think for yourselves? Can't you look around yourself sitting at your computer and realize that 99% of this junk is pure fantasy based on invalid assumptions derived from incorrect data?

Incorrect Information ----> False Assumptions ----> Failed Conclusions

You need the "correct information" that is the most accurate in the largest number of scenarios.

Once you realize that all documents are pure fiction and non-binding, you will cease to have false assumptions about them. Than you will no longer make the faulty conclusion.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Has anyone researched the SS# claim that was made on page one? Again, it would seem to me this would be very crucial if true. And since none of us will actually to to hold in our hands the BC all these arguments are futile.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence on this one but I have yet to see anyone with equal credentials and evidence that refutes the evidence that has been presented by the OP.

I have heard lots of good arguments for the anti-birthers but unfortunately they are mostly opinions and without any hard evidence.

Therefore although I remain on the fence on this one I am however leaning toward the OP argument not that it IS correct but that the evidence is greater.

-Alien

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
This seems to be a statement by some guy asserting he knows more than the Department of Health about their policies concerning birth certificates, and rehashing the same opinions and interpretations about the PDF file already expressed here by birthers ad nauseam.

Am I missing something? What exactly was proven? Can you tell us specifically what this man has been able to prove?

*snip*

The letters are diffrent type of writing, they are more pixelated. Who gives a crap about scanning history and file saving on servers. The letters should be uniform, there is no reason for them not to be as they are typed at the same time.

If you write a word document you use one type for everything, you do not write BA in times at 240 dpi and then R in other writing scanned at 100 dpi, you only get this effect if you are actually scanning on a diffrent scanner and working with a diffrent letter type set.

This is so obvious, but you need to understand it. Stop spouting your bullSHHH here.

Why the hell are people doubting this?? Read the scrible file, read ALL of it. If you understand just a little bit about computers and use your common sense you see this is absolutly true.

An official will never use diffrent fonts in the same official paper scanned at diffrent printing dots per inch, IT DOES NOT HAPPEN. Also the letters a and s are so clearly forged, you can just see it.
edit on 18-5-2011 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/18/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
Why can't I just eat my waffle?

Because the only acceptable waffle is the original EGGO. Waffle house waffles just don't cut it!

For the record, Kroger brand buttermilk waffles are Superior to Eggo. I was shocked by this as well.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How gullible are people really? Credentials?

The scientists at Fukushima have "Credentials".....does it matter? Hell no. We are screwed anyway.

Get a grip on reality folks. Credentials only do one thing, they convince you of credibility WITHOUT providing any tangible evidence to support it. It's misleading.

It's like those foods at the store, labeling themselves "Natural". It's misusing terminology to manipulate and mislead you into believing fantasies. See, all elements and chemicals are "natural", it's just some of them aren't "found naturally" in the environment and require human's to synthetically create them in a laboratory / industrial setting. Of course it's natural, everything is natural. Just some things require a little 'help' in coming to existence.

Credentials are such a joke. It's another piece of paper that leads you into believing BS without having to THINK IT OUT YOURSELVES!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I didn't believe any of this birther stuff. UNTIL I SAW THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE Obama presented. After seeing that laughable document I was convinced that there is indeed something to this birther stuff.

I just couldn't believe my eyes when they presented such an absolutely obvious forgery! It had to be intentional, but why?. Why would they put something out that is so obviously fake? That is what I'm still trying to figure out.

Also has anyone addressed the issue about the name of the hostipal not coming into existence until the mid 70's yet somehow that hospital name was used on Obama's BC from the 60s?

What is also surprising is all I see coming from the Denier camp are personal attacks and deflections from the matter at hand. I changed my mind due to the evidence presented. It just amazes me how the Deniers can say with a straight face that what Obama has provided is real!!!! There is no arguing with these people. Logic stares them in the face and they can't handle it so they have to resort to personal attacks and deflections and their favorite trick, pulling out the race card which is absurd.

DENY IGNORANCE. The BC is a fake, but obviously intentionally put out that way. Why release a PDF with multiple layers when they could have easily made a scan of that and released it as a JPEG.

The hardest thing for some folks to do is admit they are wrong. And with the Deniers this is blatantly obvious. If Obama said the sky was green instead of blue I really believe these people would argue with you and call you a racist if you tried to tell them the sky is indeed blue.

I think we need to concentrate on why they would intentionally release an obvious fake. IMO this is what we should be thinking about, not the validity of that obvious fake.

edit on 18-5-2011 by wakeUpOrDie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Set aside the left vs. right, the black vs. white.....are you serious? It is the RIGHT WING NEO_CONS...or the so called Tea Party that have created the whole left vs. right and the black vs. white thing! They are the only ones who refuse to let this BS go once and for all.It wont matter what Obama provides as proof....they won't accept anything as the truth!! Get over it already! The BLOG is based only on one Neo-Cons opinion with no proof what so ever..and yes I looked and read the info. It is all BS and baseless info. For Gods sake this guy references FOX news and the World Nut Daily as links for proof. Really!! The problem is the overwhelming majority in this country don't follow the NEO-Cons assessment of the BS birth certificate. It is very sad to see people hold on to this sad issue that was really started and furthered by FOX news which is an oxymoron in it self.

Wow, I thought my post was pretty even keeled but you found a way to attack. With an attitude like that you could never look at the document and see it for what it is. You have to set aside you're blind hatred for anyone who's opinion differs from yours. Look at the document itself. Don't worry about the "birthers", "neo-cons", Fox News or World "Nut" Daily. Deal with the document, it doesn't hold up to even minor scrutiny.

Let the hate go, it's tearing this world apart.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

It took me around 45 minutes to thoroughly read the document, and conclude that there can be no other answer: The certificate is forged. The facts are presented in a coherent and well thought out manner, and the forensic evidence is just screaming forgery all over it. I can assure as well, that the information about digital image processing in the document is correct from top to bottom. I'm very curious where this might be leading to. The forgery is obvious in a way that makes you wonder what purpose it might serve.

And yet you refuse to spend 45 minutes of your valuable time in order to study an important document, but go on bragging about basically all aspects of the issue at hand, and even admit to doing so in another thread as well.

That makes me wonder whether you're simply suffering from ADHD, rendering you unable to keep focused for more than 5 minutes, or if you have some sort of agenda ..

Just stop posting on issues that you did not even care to study. Makes you look like a fool.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
it would be nice to see our congress act on anything like this...sadly cronyism is alive and well in government right now and I expect the whole birther issue to simply never go anywhere because it would NEVER get a fair ruling period

That is exactly how i am feeling about the whole thing!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You guys are on ATS and you still play politics?

You actually believe in politics? A little racism maybe?

Politics is a dog and pony show, a distraction.

Obama is just the new face, both He and Bush before him are told what to do by the same people.

The invisable faces who own the Federal Reserve, other banks and Corporations.

TPTB have you right where they want you; squabbling over BS while they steal EVERYTHING.

Morons

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Very true.

I'm going to have to see some official documentation on your "professional" status.

I would like your school transcripts...starting at 1st grade. Might as well give us your BC too...and make sure it is the Long Form.

I'll also need to see some of your other professional work and recommendations from teachers and employers.

Is that too much to ask?

did you even read the document? you guys are so in bed with obama its not even funny

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater
You guys are on ATS and you still play politics?

Politics is a dog and pony show, a distraction.

I really like your perspective and you seem well educated about the facts of reality.

Might I suggest / request that you post more often?

ATS needs more intelligent posts and you appear to be rather inactive.

I would be pleased to see more posts from you Frater.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I will not give some D-Bag more views and money to his BLOG who claims he has some crazy insight. BLOGS are not news articles and even if there are some in there, you can cut paste and use what you want.

Let me just say this to the Birthers and ANY Veteran can concur with me.

I joined the Army in 2005 as a 13D as an E-1. I had to fill out so many forms, background checks, verification and other tests. And this was only to give me an E-1 Top Secret Security Clearance. I can not imagine the mountains of paper work you would need to fill out and get approved to be able to even run for president.

So, all you Birthers, your f----n' retarded.

Thanks for reading!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join