It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
who cares if he wasn't born in the U.S, what is the big deal?

If He wasn't legally able to hold office, everything He has done as an ineligible Individual is now null and void.

Like a war in Libya. Oh, it matters.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
True that someone illegally holding office could not be impeached. That is why We don't need to impeach. We need merely to send Him packing.
What does “send him packing” consist of? What process is this that removes a President without impeachment?

Are you taking constitutional law lessons from Orly Taitz?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Birthers never die....or maybe it's their ignorance that never dies.

I'd much rather be known as a "birther" than to known as a "boot-licker".

All the flak that the liberals threw at conservatives for 8 years during the Bush administration about us being "sheeple" and so forth is just coming back around to liberals who say Obama can do no wrong.

It's a pity that liberals have the mindset of little children.

Why can't you just accept the facts that the longform BC is a forgery?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

lOL. In that case, your wife wouldn't mind If the next President came from Iceland, or Brazil or China?

That is correct. She simply doesn't care where Obama was born. This has resulted in some very interesting conversations around the dinner table. To keep the peace we have agreed not to talk about politics or her mother while we are eating.

I think a lot of Obama's followers simply don't really care where he was born. However, I feel that if the shoe was on the other foot and this controversy surrounded a Republican president, it would be an entirely different story.

Remember the huge media ordeal that went on and on about Bush and details of his National Guard Service?

Dan Rather staked his reputation and his career of false documents. I recall the rabid fervor that democrats had over this issue. And honestly, I was in the other camp...not really caring one way or another about what Bush did so many years ago. So I guess it is just politics as usual and most are willing to loyally follow the party line no matter where it goes.

I don't vote for personal reasons and so have no real dog in this fight. I couldn't bring myself to have any part in the corrupt political process regardless of the party involved.

edit on 5/18/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Helmkat
If Birthers really believed this in their hearts they need to walk the walk.

Take your evidence to the authorities.

The fame you amass will more then offset any costs.

Oh yes I see, TPTB will stop you.

Very clever.

Nothing "clever" about the facts.

So... Who do You propose this info be taken to? The only ones, really, are...TPTB. And They will smile and say, "Good job," pat One on the back and say, "Thanks. The door is that way." And then do nothing.

As I predicted.

See how easy that was.

Huh?

2nd.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
Try it with your birth certificate. You might not like the outcome though, because then, as per your theory, you’d have to conclude your birth certificate is a forgery.

I challenge ANYONE here to scan, convert and import your BC USING OPTIMIZATION, and report back here. I challenge you True American. Put your money where your mouth is. See if you can recreate these anomalies yourself. If you have the tools, I bet you can.

Here's a step-by-step video. I dare you.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Birthers are still in a frenzy chasing their tails I see.

I really hope everyone here realizes: It doesn't matter who is President, right now our country is on a path set by the economic oligarchy that controls both parties.

This is the most useless conspiracy to date, it is a dead end and many of you are happily headed there

Please stop frothing at the mouth over a birth certificate and focus your energies on something that will actually make a difference.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
All the flak that the liberals threw at conservatives for 8 years during the Bush administration about us being "sheeple" and so forth is just coming back around to liberals who say Obama can do no wrong.

Who is saying that Obama can do no wrong? Only you. Just as I have never heard an Obama supporter say that he's some kind of "Messiah", I have also never heard one say that he can do no wrong. These lies come from the desperate right...

And I will not accept a lie as the truth. Sorry.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Manning Report is on Wednesday's at 3 EST...hopefully he will discuss this new expert witness.
And hear Long Legged Mack Daddy a few times too!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If I was going to put my money where my mouth was, I'd take a digital picture of my REAL BC, which I have had since I turned 18 and my mother gave it to me. And I GUARANTEE you, there would be no such anomalies. Everything is where it is supposed to be. And so what is YOUR reason why Obama didn't just do the same, with his REAL BC, the one in his possession?

Oh, he lost it?

Too easy.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Not everyone who thinks this is a colossal waste of time is "pro-Obama".

Some of us happen to think it is making a fool out of birthers who could be talking about REAL issues instead.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
If I was going to put my money where my mouth was, I'd take a digital picture of my REAL BC, which I have had since I turned 18 and my mother gave it to me. And I GUARANTEE you, there would be no such anomalies.

Prove it.
Be a man. Do it. Show us how willing you are to question your own assumptions. Step up, dude. I gave you step-by-step instructions. The only reason you wouldn't do it is that you're afraid of what you might find.

And so what is YOUR reason why Obama didn't just do the same, with his REAL BC, the one in his possession?

For all you know the BC he had in his possession was the hospital issued one. With the footprint.
He probably knows that's not a legal document.
edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
If I was going to put my money where my mouth was, I'd take a digital picture of my REAL BC, which I have had since I turned 18 and my mother gave it to me. And I GUARANTEE you, there would be no such anomalies.
Why a digital picture? Obama’s certificate shown on the PDF was scanned, it’s not a digital picture.

If you were going to put your money where your mouth is you’d post a scan of your birth certificate. But you already know the outcome, so you’ll just keep spreading lies and accusing people that call out your BS of being disinformation agents.

edit on 18-5-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
This bit seems interesting...

Obama Long Form Birth Certificate PDF Forged! Draft Registration Forged & Back Dated to 1980! Obama is Using Someone Else’s CT SSN! Why Isn’t Congress and FBI Investigating?

Federal Lawsuit* Accuses Putative President Obama is Fraudulently using a Social Security Number which is Legally Not His and which was Issued only to Residents of the State of Connecticut, a State where Obama Never Legally Resided and Certainly Not During the Time Frame that SSN was Issued!

042-XX-XXXX*

This Social Security number is reserved for the people of Connecticut NOT Hawaii. Obama never lived in Connecticut, and he certainly wasn’t living there when this number was issued in 1977, rather he was a 15 year old attending High School in Hawaii.

More interesting is 042-XX-XXXX has been reported as associated with another individual born in 1890.When you die, the number dies with you and should not still be being used in 2008.

President Obama has used 042-XX-XXXX since the 1980s when he “supposedly” applied for Selective Service, but Social Security Administration now says the number was never issued.

edit on 17-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

I am at work and dont have time to read every page. But I got up to page 11 and did not see anyone else mention this. Has it been debunked or addressed yet?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by coop039

It could be correct. I got mine from CT in 82, 049 is the first three in my SS. I really have no idea how they choose the numbers though.

Q18: Is there any significance to the numbers assigned in the Social Security Number?

A: Yes. The first three digits are assigned by the geographical region in which the person was residing at the time he/she obtained a number. Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers. The remaining six digits in the number are more or less randomly assigned and were organized to facilitate the early manual bookkeeping operations associated with the creation of Social Security in the 1930s.

Link

I am going to dig a little, maybe it is possible to find out where each number is issued. Also the fact that he actually used the number would have to be verified as well.

According to this site

040-049 Connecticut (CT)

edit on Wed, 18 May 2011 10:07:52 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Seriously, if you wish to properly analyze his BC you would need to take the BC yourself and scan it.

You have no way to verify any of the BC's that you're currently analyzing is even the true BC that he released, even if it is being shown on a MSM website.

What most of you are trying to prove is that President Obama is not a citizen of the USA.

He knows that there is a law that you have to be citizen of the country to be it's President, the people that backed him financially to begin with did their research before they tossed millions behind his effort.

There will always be drama behind a leader, if he were to have never made a mistake, and seemed perfect in every way, I think it would be more of a conspiracy. I don't believe there is any merit to rechecking and double checking the double checkers to keep verifying the same thing.

The definition of insanity:
To continue to do the same thing expecting different results each time.

Keep pounding your heads into the wall.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't know about this since most of you are the same people who said Trump was running. Not like you have an inside track on anything. In fact while you all are messing with the decoy's the hunter is covering his tracks.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Birthers never die....or maybe it's their ignorance that never dies.

I'd much rather be known as a "birther" than to known as a "boot-licker".

It's a pity that liberals have the mindset of little children.

Why can't you just accept the facts that the longform BC is a forgery?

I don't recall ever saying "Obama can do no wrong". You want a list of things I think he did wrong?

- Caved on the public option
- Didn't completly pull out of Iraq
- Didn't close Guantanamo
- Extended the Bush tax cuts
- Compromised with Republicans on the budget
- Air Strikes on Libya
- Hasn't pushed immigration reform hard enough

I could go on and on...Obama is far from perfect...but he is a hell of a lot better than any Republican in office.

And the reason I can't accept the BC is a forgery...is because I'm not that delusional and I live in reality.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
reply to post by Caji316

Why would he present a forged birth certificate — and one that is incredibly amateurish according to the birther ‘experts’ — if he was already under no legal obligation to present any birth certificate, let alone the so called long form?

Are all birther theories illogical and nonsensical?

The US Constitution, the highest law of the land, states the requirements of being President, primarily a minimum age and a natural born citizen. The primary method of proof is one's birth certificate which is very uniform across the 50 states and it is produced at the birth hospital at birth, it has the date, time, mother and fathers name and addresses, a certification from the head of obstetrics, their name and signature, that they witnessed a live birth and the data contained herein is correct under penalty of law. THIS ORIGINAL TYPE BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS NOT PRODUCED BY OBAMA, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR SINCE WE CAN QUESTION THE DOCTORS AND NURSES WHO WERE IN ATTENDANCE.

What Obama submitted is some state employee who took the original birth certificate and typed some of the information into a database (not list of original doctor so that he can be questioned) and then reproduced at will and stamped by the state registrar who has no personal knowledge whether the contain data was correct or not. Very easy to phony up this document. We have plenty of illegal aliens who have phony BC and driver's licenses.

Hawaii does have other rules that allow non-US born children to have their births registered which is why this is being questioned so heavily, along with the multiple fathers, living in other countries, no school or work records, discontinuous birth record numbers, and every Obama's half sister saying that he was adopted. Too many weird happenings that should of been properly vetted long ago. He needs to come clean, because if found out later that he is a non-citizen, all laws he signed will become void, he goes to prison along with Nancy Pelosi who certified that he was qualified to be US President without the proper docs.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

ROFL. The very fact that it is scanned, supposedly using OCR, in an age where digital cameras are a dime a dozen, and they could have just taken a picture of the damn thing in the book (which is in a secret vault) - should be enough to raise suspicions right there!

No no, Obama needs to be man and provide the picture of the original BC in his possession. Not a scan. Not OCR. Just a simple digital snapshot of the real deal, complete with raised seal, and the stamps it would likely have on it from international travel. Does anyone even know when his first passport was issued? Because I know for a fact I traveled out of the country as a kid with just my BC, no passport, as it has several stamps on it. I didn't get my passport till I was older.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join