It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Ushering Him to the curb on Pennsylvania Avenue with His bags is the proper approach.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Reality dictates that Obama will not be impeached on this, atleast until birthers gather solid evidence. A couple of youtube videos and blogs will not do.

It's not whatever helps ME sleep, Love. As I said (and you so deftly cut), Obama is not POTUS. Impeachment is not the proper process here. And... We have PLENTY of evidence - those of Us who are graphics savvy can see without question that the most recent (and claimed) BC is a forgery. Period.

You can discount the information merely because it's available in a "couple of youtube videos and blogs," but You must admit that just because it is found in these sources does NOT follow that the information is invalid.

And frankly, that information, presented in the OP and in footage and imaging here in this thread, is valid.

Maybe it helps YOU sleep to tuck Your head in the sand and believe no evidence exists. But for those of Us who are willing to look at truth regardless of where it leads, We know better.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well what about the difference in COLOR???

Were you able to replicate that too?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My guess is that Obama's birth certificate has now found its way into the Preseident's Book of Secrets.

Maybe they'll make a movie about it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
i just woke up,, coffee is flowing......

oh and were STILL arguing?

thank Goodness i got some rest

time to say hello before i leave

OH yeah..

OBL's B.C. is a fake!!

i read all 18 pages...... saw many videos....

and FOR MY HUMBLE-ish, SELF,,,,, i think the case HAS been made For the "birthers"

looks phony to me,,, i wouldn't take it as proof of anything-- he couldn't open an account at MY bank
let alone have it prove BIRTH-location...,,
edit on 5/18/11 by darrman because: add a line

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yes. Color differences showed up, too, much to my surprise. lol Letters in the same word, some would be dark black, medium gray, and light gray. Although they started out with the same color in the original scan.

Original scan:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

After PDF and optimization (like the WH's posted version of the BC).

Normal Zoom:

High Zoom:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I think that even if the birth certificate was proven to be a fraud and that it was established that Obama could not prove he was a "Natural Born" citizen, that in the end, it wouldn't really matter to those who voted for him or who now support him.
I think that is why they really don't care about this issue. My wife is in that camp. She doesn't think the "Natural Born" requirement is that big an issue and she couldn't care less where Obama was born. All she cares about is that she likes him, believes that health care should be free, and hates Bush & Cheney.

So, while I have grave doubts about Obama's being a "Natural Born" citizen, I don't see this issue ever resulting in impeachment. And in the unlikely event that he was impeached and found guilty of fraud, he would just be pardoned by the next president.

So as much as I would like to see Obama exposed and forced to admit his lies, I don't think it will ever happen.

lOL. In that case, your wife wouldn't mind If the next President came from Iceland, or Brazil or China?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Amaterasu

Or you will be jailed like this man

conservativebyte.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

CNN News about it
www.youtube.com...

Well... Yes... The door They may lead You to might be a jail door. [smile]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I swore I wouldn't participate in another birther thread; however, I must point out something in regards to footprints on BC:

Most hospitals in the U.S. issue a souvenir birth certificate which typically includes the footprints of the newborn. However, these birth certificates are not legally accepted as proof of age or citizenship, and are frequently rejected by the Bureau of Consular Affairs during passport applications. Many Americans believe the souvenir records to be their official birth certificates, when in reality they hold little legal value.

en.wikipedia.org...

*Bold emphasis is mine

I thought it was common knowledge that the BC with foot prints is a novelty (souvenir) presented to the parents from the hospital.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
For me, one of the most compelling parts of the evidence presented in the OP article is the lines on the side of the page, where he says the original was copied from a file, so the lines drop a few pixels at the left edge, while the inserted text is 100% horizontal.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
In the end is doesnt matter. We dont pick our parties pick, they pick their successors, and we decide from the pool of players they decided on.

I dont care about the BC crap, and I still believe in everything I posted above.

But I do believe, like every other president, that Obama was chosen. He is the clean-up after the katrina media disaster when blacks were dieing on national tv. He also has a arab-name, and superb charisma, that can be a boon to middle-eastern diplomacy.

Each President is choosen already- there is no conspiracy around that. You learn this in govt. 101.

Its just the focus on stupidity that gets me. No one sees the bigger picture of it all. And they point the finger for all the wrong reasons. You have people jumping the bandwagon to push their political crackpot idealogies, no different than the puppets behind the seat. How about we dont forget the past and dont do selective hearing, dont come with evil agendas, and get down to the real issues at hand?

link   

Originally posted by freakjive
The question, BH...is DO YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS???

No, but I've seen people take documents (simple applications and certificates) scan them, convert them and import them (optimizing them in the process - which is the important step, not OCR) and I have seen the resulting anomalies. Pixel weirdness, different colors, and everything that people claim to be the smoking gun on this certificate.

I have seen it proven here (on ATS) that ALL of these anomalies have been exactly reproduced, simply and without drama.

I'm so sick of you offering nothing but rebuttals with no aspect of truth to them.

I offered links to prove my assertions. I don't know what you're talking about.

You're only here to collect stars

Yes, because Lord knows, those stars are gonna get me my new car!

edit on 5/18/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   
This whole topic is kind of nutso at this point.. it will never end .. we have people voicing their opinions about PDF anomalies that demonstrate they know nothing about how PDF works ultimately and now this talk about Connecticut social security numbers indicating definite forgery when all it really indicates is we are missing some information. There are ways he could have this SSN legitimately, if his father had residence in CT and it was listed on his SSN application then that would make sense.. we don't know that bit of information, we don't know what address was put on that SSN application..

All we have is hearsay and conjecture driven by sides that want what they believe to be true and will chase any avenue to get to that end..

There's a lot of ignorance and anger surrounding this topic.. it makes my eyes bleed every time I see YET another thread about it pop up as if there weren't enough already ..
frustrating

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Bravo sir, exactly my thoughts too. Can we please move on to an issue we can actually do something about? I feel like 1/4 of my brain is full of birther nonesense just from my time spent on ATS. Yet, here we are, the end of Obamas term, and not a damn thing has happened. Guilty of this crime or not, I really could care less anymore. The presidency is a joke, Hell I lost faith the system in 2000, screamed and yelled for years about it.......all for nothing.
RON PAUL PLEASE?

Jack in the Burg

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
There's other evidence it's fake based on actual historical testimony about the original doc which apparnetly swirled around. Has anyone looked into that?

It had a seal and other things this doc doesn't have.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

The question, BH...is DO YOU KNOW HOW IT WORKS???

No, but I've seen people take documents (simple applications and certificates) scan them, convert them and import them (optimizing them in the process - which is the important step, not OCR) and I have seen the resulting anomalies. Pixel weirdness, different colors, and everything that people claim to be the smoking gun on this certificate.

I have seen it proven here (on ATS) that ALL of these anomalies have been exactly reproduced, simply and without drama.

That OCR step comes in quite often by default when you convert a scanned document to PDF, it happens to documents I bring in all the time.. it's Adobe's convenient way of trying to make search-able/copy paste-able regions

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Another question:

Why would Obama spend something on the order of 1.7 million dollars in legal fees to KEEP his B.C. from going public only to turn around and release it? Obviously, there was something he didn't want anyone to see...and that 1.7 million dollars worth of information isn't on THIS document.

...Then there's the whole Columbia University thing where no one in his class with the same major as him EVER met or heard of him while they attended the school...

None of it makes sense...unless...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoinquirer
There's other evidence it's fake based on actual historical testimony about the original doc which apparnetly swirled around. Has anyone looked into that?

We the people didn't see the actual document.. we saw a PDF that contained the heart of the document.. the people who certified it as authentic got the real thing.. it was certified by people who's job it is to certify official documents and they seemed satisfied.. I'm sure had they gotten a PDF e-mail like we saw on Whitehouse.gov, they wouldn't have certified it..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Come on. I haven't said a word about this subject yet, but I need to clear something up. Don't you think since he's the PRESIDENT of the United States; even if he had a fake BC; don't you think he would have enough power to have a legitimate looking one made? I highly doubt that they would have to use photoshop. The man runs the country, and can't get a piece of paper made up without using image editors? Give me a break.

-B

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by Aisling

Agreed the atrocities and lies that have deceived us for many years are being carried out and we many (the vast majority) Don't notice them Because; the entertainment industry seems to be more important to People these days then actual real subjects.

Also the MSM is spreading propoganda like no tomorrow. Claiming Birthers as automatic Racists. When we should have a right to question his eligibility when it took him so long to release a Long Form and it has many signs of being a Forgery.
edit on 18-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

I agree. I don't care what skin color our president is, just give me an honest one.
When lies appear before us so blatantly it almost frightens me.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by ufoinquirer

We the people didn't see the actual document.. we saw a PDF that contained the heart of the document.. the people who certified it as authentic got the real thing.. it was certified by people who's job it is to certify official documents and they seemed satisfied.. I'm sure had they gotten a PDF e-mail like we saw on Whitehouse.gov, they wouldn't have certified it..

And this would usually end the debate, but unfortunately it never does.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join