It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers: We Were Right. The BC is a FRAUD!!! Obama Lovers: Debunk THIS!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
You wrote. (again you twist)

Here in Europe we see America as narcissistic (your leaders), they want to play the police of the world.uh

I really wrote

Here in Europe we see America as narcissistic (your leaders),they want to play the police of the world.

You added the word UH??

People read it as if I project the Uh emotion after that sentence.

What and why are you again manipulating my words?

this is the second time you do this, so its well intended .

you first twist action:

You wrote this
In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black

But in reality i wrote this

In my eye Obama has created ground for people to ask questions. Being black mixed in here, make's me sick

why twist things?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Ok so to clafiry, the Hawaiian government (both governors, republican and democrat) is in on this 40 year old conspiracy along with Obama's parents and the democratic party. And the FBI and CIA were clearly clueless right? Or do you believe they are in on it as well? What about the republican party?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

That is Probably the greatest speech of all time by Charlie Chaplin what a great human being he was.
Thank you for posting the video i am enlightened by watching it.

peace

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You're getting all worked up because there was a "UH" at the end when I quoted you? Let us get back into the birther conspiracy, shall we? You're moving off topic.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Ok so to clafiry, the Hawaiian government (both governors, republican and democrat) is in on this 40 year old conspiracy along with Obama's parents and the democratic party. And the FBI and CIA were clearly clueless right? Or do you believe they are in on it as well? What about the republican party?

Why is it a 40 year old conspiracy? The latest BC was issued (and forged) in the last few months. And... Likely the CIA is involved - and somewhat likely the FBI is too.

As for the Hawaiian government... Money greases palms of both parties with equal ease.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Purported Fake BC Circulating Internet Years ago.( In the purported fake BC it says he was born in Kenya)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d61b476abf2.jpg[/atsimg]

theobamafile.com...

Long Form Released by the White House.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e10ca1eee8c.jpg[/atsimg]

www.whitehouse.gov...

Also this Wonder Post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
this again?!?! people, if any of this had any bit of truth your beloved republicans would hop all over it, especially nearing elections. please stop making obama look better then he should.

he said OBL was in pakistan in the debates and low and behold he was right!! he got him!! bush was a backwoods retard and had no clue, deal with it. now I know yall think the OBL stuff is fake too, cause convincing you guys the black man done got #hit done is not gonna happen. however, I DON"T LIKE HIS IMMIGRATION, AND JOBS/ECONOMY POLICIES...yet yall keep doing this retard crap and watch how fast you get this guy re-elected!!!!!!!!

seriously, no other president has ever had to go through this stuff, and obama is different in only one respect. please understand how this bonkers rhetoric comes accross and stop it!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You're getting all worked up because there was a "UH" at the end when I quoted you? Let us get back into the birther conspiracy, shall we? You're moving off topic.

NO NO, you are manipulating. That is very very bad of you. You quoted me, and after that you decided to go with your mouse and click 1time on the left side and then pushed the space bar, just to add .UH.

That is sheer evil, evil that is inside you. For me this is exactly why you choose to back Obama.

And that was the second time in this thread. It is evil to do this.

You are manipulating this topic, by twisting words. So you made in off topic
edit on 18-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Because any candidate that touched the Birther Issue; will subsequently be Ostracized by the MSM. There is no doubt about this just look what happened to Trump

Note** IT was NOT a Coincidence Obama Aired the Speech Interrupting Trumps Show for the Osama Bin Laden Purported Assassination Speech.***

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE MY FRIENDS.

IT IS A WONDERFUL FEELING OF ENLIGHTENMENT AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO OPEN YOUR MIND TO THE POSSIBILITY THAT ALL IS NOT AS IT SEEMS

Its because we feel obliged to expose the fraud.

To me its actually cowardly not to act out on such issues whether we can do anything about it or not.

" If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. "- George Orwell.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Runaway1977

You're right it doesn't really matter does it.
I'm not a birther and even thought there are some oddities in the pdf I don't think there's enough real evidence to say that it's a fake.

It's just odd that the pdf is made that way when there should just only be 2 layers. meh
And like I said in an earlier post if this was a fake of some kind the republicans would be all over him like white on rice trying to impeach him.
edit on 18-5-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Everyone reading this I assume understands that the next election is about a year and a half away right? If you really think this is true (which it isn't) don't vote for President... vote for one of the other (so far sadly disappointing) GOP candidates that have thrown their hats in the ring. At this point, Saying Obama shouldn't be President is a bit pointless don't you think? Don't you have better things to be spending your time on?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

This is suppose to automatically make it fake? I can see the x's, they are different, but nevertheless, you cannot dictate a document fake merely because your eyes lead you to similarities, or pixels, or what have you. Do you have credentials to confirm the long form a forgery? No. Do you have Hawaiian authorities denying it's authenticity? no, quiet the opposite. If I had a look at your birth certificate and I declared it a fake over it's similarities or differences, would your birth certificate be void? A forgery? Or would I have absolutely no authority over dictating whether yours is fake?

I'm sure Orly will include this in the 83rd birther lawsuit.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Do you really think the Government Officials of Hawaii are going to deem the BC fake if it really was Fake. Do you know this would mean they would probably be assassinated and/or censored/silenced most likely and or removed from their positions.

You realise this is the POTUS we are talking about here.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aptness
This seems to be a statement by some guy asserting he knows more than the Department of Health about their policies concerning birth certificates, and rehashing the same opinions and interpretations about the PDF file already expressed here by birthers ad nauseam.

Am I missing something? What exactly was proven? Can you tell us specifically what this man has been able to prove?

Did you bother to read through the whole document this guy posted? Seems pretty conclusive to me. Particular letters are lined up differently and have completely different sizes. In some parts of the certificates words appear to be dropped down and inline, other parts the words aren't uniform and inline.

Did you notice the sworn affidavit at the end as well saying the following complete with reference?

In the affidavit Adams swears, “During the course of my employment, I came to understand thatfor political reasons, various officials in the government of Hawaii, including then-Governor LindaLingle and various officials of the Hawaii Department of Health, including Dr. Chiyome Fukino, thedirector of the Hawaii Department of Health, were making representations that Senator Obama was born in Hawaii, even though no government official in Hawaii could find a long-form birthcertificate for Senator Obama that had been issued by a Hawaii hospital at the time of his birth.”Reference: [www.wnd.com...

Seems to be the most conclusive and well thought out argument against the credibility of the health certificate to date if you ask me.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This has been debunked many times. No conspiracy here.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Do you really think the Government Officials of Hawaii are going to deem the BC fake if it really was Fake.

So in other words, Hawaiian authorities are in on this conspiracy (because they're scared). Alright.

So we've concluded that most Democrats are in on the conspiracy, along with Hawaiian health authorities, including former Republican governor Ingle of Hawaii, and ofcourse whitehouse officials. Obama and his parents are to the center of this conspiracy, they decided for whatever reason to hide the fact he was born in Kenya since well, he was born right? So it's a 46 year old conspiracy?

Did Mrs Dunham make the week long trip to Kenya 8 months pregnant in 1961 as well? This is part of your theory right? And then she rushed back within a week or so? hmmm..

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Nice try, sadly while your information is correct regarding the white halo around the characters, there would also be evidence of a white halo around the black lines and punctuation marks and the hand written notes.

Also scanning a document does not alter the type face, it does not mismatch fonts, it does not add kerning, it does not leave a trail of edits (for example certain sections being rotated)

I've worked with digitized documents for a long time, part of my job with the NHS was to make exact duplicates of medical records, this involved scanning lots of official records, now I don't know about the standards in US governmental records, but I doubt they are that much lower than the UK's, but this document would not stand as an official document. IT has been edited, now it could be that the original scan was of such poor quality that they needed to clean it up (If so then the methodology should be testified to and the original document released) Or it could be as many believe, myself included, that this document is altered.

I see so many people posting evidence that this is forged, and yet the only response from people who WANT to believe that it is genuine is shill remarks and character assassination (Not you)

The evidence that this has been altered, for whatever reason is overwhelming, yet all we get back is the common excuses of OCR (Not used on this document) or because it was Microfiched, well a Microfiche is just a PHOTOGRAPH taken at high resolution, it cannot kern letters, it cannot alter typeface, it cannot add editing marks or clipping masks IT IS JUST A PHOTO, this document has been digitally edited and NOT just to add a security background

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If Birthers really believed this in their hearts they need to walk the walk.

Take your evidence to the authorities.

The fame you amass will more then offset any costs.

Oh yes I see, TPTB will stop you.

Very clever.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

Do you really think the Government Officials of Hawaii are going to deem the BC fake if it really was Fake.

So in other words, Hawaiian authorities are in on this conspiracy (because they're scared). Alright.

So we've concluded that most Democrats are in on the conspiracy, along with Hawaiian health authorities, including former Republican governor Ingle of Hawaii, and ofcourse whitehouse officials. Obama and his parents are to the center of this conspiracy, they decided for whatever reason to hide the fact he was born in Kenya since well, he was born right? So it's a 46 year old conspiracy?

Did Mrs Dunham make the week long trip to Kenya 8 months pregnant in 1961 as well? This is part of your theory right? And then she rushed back within a week or so? hmmm..

Nice try sadly you are a individual who tries to skew what i was saying by saying it is a 46 year old conspiracy; when i never said anything about it being a 46 year old conspiracy. Therefore me along with others will refrain from replying to you ever again.

Just a note dont put words in peoples mouths.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Okay. I'm completely on the fence about the birth certificate, and have taken time to read the documents. I don't have a problem reading other's findings. I think everyone should be heard, in a fair manner. Take what you want from it and move on. I don't like seeing people censored even if we disagree with them.

What bothers me most about this is the amount of people refusing to take time to look over anything that is presented. If an 18 page document was released on solid proof of UFO's and aliens, would people say "I don't want to have to read 18 pages? " I just don't know. In America, I see that many people are too busy to care. And so your leader will get away with what lies has been told. That is how it goes. You are worn down and so you don't care and just want it to go away. Same will happen with toxins in your food. "Oh I don't have time to deal with this, and so the toxins aren't real".

Believe me, tptb count on your being tired and worn out. Carry on!

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join