It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 'grandmother' said he was born in Kenya- Video and Full Audio!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The full audio of this conversation is available below, along with a shorter video. What I am wondering is how a judge can dismiss a case with sworn affidavits like this just based on a lack of standing. Because the story is intriguing.

McRae, who called from Detroit, says Sarah Obama was in a public setting with several hundred people listening to the telephone call on a speakerphone. The interpreter was Vitalis Akech Ogombe, the community chairman of Sarah Obama's village of Nyang'oma Kogelo in Western Kenya, 30 miles west of the Lake Victoria-city of Kisumu.

"In the ensuing public conversation, I asked Ms. Obama specifically, 'Were you present when your grandson was born in Kenya?'" McRae testified in his sworn statement. "This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she replied, "Yes! Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born."

This was in a sworn affidavit submitted in the Berg Supreme Court case. Take note.

The controversy over the tape centers on the interpreter, who at the end interjects repeatedly that the grandmother said Obama was born in Hawaii.

One of the WND sources who listened to the tape knows Sarah Obama and has met with her in her home village. The other holds a respected position in the Kenyan government.

The source who knows the grandmother declared: "I have keenly and attentively listened to the tape over and over again, and I can confirm from Sarah's own confession that Barack Obama was born in Kenya in her presence."

The source said that while Sarah Obama' voice is hard to hear on the recording, "she admits of actually having been there at his birth."

He said that while the people in the room with Sarah Obama "tried as much as they [could] to change the tone of the whole story … to me it seems someone is coaching her from the background and seemingly trying to guide her on what to say."

The Kenyan government source agreed.

"I have listened to the tape," he said. "The preacher asked whether Barack Obama was born in Mombasa, and the translator asked the same. When she said Mombasa, it was like a surprise, and those there thought she could not have meant to say Mombasa."

The source said that at that point "they began insisting Hawaii was where Barack Obama was born."

Sarah Obama can be heard uttering "Mombasa" in response to McRae's question about where Obama was born.

This is really stinking of a US-threaten-Kenya/CIA operation.

But perhaps the most intriguing aspect of this comes here:

Shuhubia also testified in his affidavit that Sarah Obama "never changed her reply" that she was present in person when Senator Obama was born in Kenya.

He further testified that he traveled to Mombasa, Kenya, where he interviewed personnel at Coast Provincial Hospital

"I then had meetings with the Provincial Civil Registrar," he swore. "I learned there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to Barack Hussein Obama, III, in Mombasa, Kenya, on Aug. 4, 1961.

"I spoke directly with an Official, the Principal Registrar, who openly confirmed the birthing records of Senator Barack H. Obama Jr. and his mother were present, however the file on Barack H. Obama Jr.'s birth in Kenya is top secret," he stated.

www.wnd.com...

Youtube video of most of the clip of the conversation with transcript starting at 5:05

Full audio of the conversation here:
s16v.com...

Note: The audio is a telephone conversation and difficult to hear. To apply corrective EQ in Windows Media Player, choose view...enhancements...Graphic Equalizer. Turn it on, and then use the following settings:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4103eb42590a.jpg[/atsimg]

That should make it a bit more bearable.

Funny at the end of the article: Obama's BC is top secret.

Umm yeah, that would be apparent by now.

So now we have a new BC from this thread which matches his 'grandmother's' story that he was born at Coast Provincial Hospital:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which SO enhanced in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And all anyone can come up with is that this is nonsense. Well you're going to have to do better than that, folks. You debunkers are failing miserably. And the kicker is we really don't need any of this, according to Berg and others. He's screwed if he releases his long form BC, his college records, or any number of other things.

And the spineless idiots who dared introduce legislation for the UPCOMING elections forward to have to include BC's and other documents to verify a President's qualifications had better grow some cajones. Because if they think the American people are just going to sit here for the next 3.5 years with a usurper in office bearing illegal signatures on legislation- they are sorely mistaken.

The argument was "well if this is proven it would cause more damage to the country in the ensuing mess."

LOOK, you spineless cowards.
Tell that to our founding fathers who DIED to be able to secure our freedom in order to WRITE that document in the first place. Yeah there was an ensuing mess when the colonies revolted. Yeah it was inconvenient. Yeah there was blood, death and gore on a mass scale. And there's a reason to be the President you must be a natural born citizen.

If this is proven and he has to be ousted, then so be it and let the chips fall where they may. Our forefathers weren't afraid of the ensuing mess! But no way in hell is this man to proceed in office from that point. No way. None.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
tldr

Just a short question: where is the part that his mother is not his mother?

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
tldr

Just a short question: where is the part that his mother is not his mother?

What, you mean that he was adopted in Indonesia as Berg claims?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Only possibility for obama to not be a natural born citizen:
Born to somebody else but his mother.

All else would not affect his citizenship.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be posted under the zombie threads/
This baloney has been dead for months, yet keeps coming back1
Jeeez man, move on! Obama IS The President! Get over it!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
Only possibility for obama to not be a natural born citizen:
Born to somebody else but his mother.

All else would not affect his citizenship.

Well, you'd be the smart one if he was born on or after November 14, 1986.

Originally posted by OldDragger
Shouldn't this be posted under the zombie threads/
This baloney has been dead for months, yet keeps coming back1
Jeeez man, move on! Obama IS The President! Get over it!

Since you hate these threads so much, please stay out of them. Only those who are concerned with the unconditional enforcement of the US constitution are welcome here. He is the president, as you say. And I for one am "over it". However, I really have a problem with the fact that he's gone to such lengths to hide his past. Not even you can deny that he's hiding his past. And if there's something in his past, that renders him constitutionally ineligible to hold the office of the President of the United States of America, then he needs to be removed from office. He may be the president, but the Constitution is the law of the land.

Y'know what OldDragger, where he was born is really not even relevant any longer. What is relevant is the indisputable fact that he is hiding something in his past, and I question the patriotism of anyone who does not take objection to the President of the United States, especially one who campaigned on a promise of transparency, hiding anything about his past at all, to any degree whatsoever.

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Unit541]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
TA, you should have done a search on this before you posted. It's been beaten months ago. She has already been recontacted and set the record straight. She said he was born in Hawaii.

But have fun!.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Maybe your mother isn't your mother?
Do you believe everything your mother told you?

[edit on 26-8-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
McRae is con artist and purposely distorting the actual conversation. Here is the COMPLETE conversation.

Source: To all the birthers: No, Obama's grandmother didn't say he was born in Kenya

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

The chicanery came in the first question he asked of Sarah Obama (through the interpreter):
Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

The question is two parts merged into one: Was she present when he was born, and was he born in Kenya. Tricky, because she was present when he was born, but here in the USA.
A better and fairer question would have been to directly ask: Where was Barak Obama born? Then she could have answered it directly, which she repeatedly did but you don't see McRae publishing THAT part of the interview.

The complete transcript of the conversation stands the whole birther movement on it's head, but because birthers OMIT the full text of the conversation they skew her reply into supporting their stance Obama wasn't born in America.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Ok, here's the thing, either she is lying or she is not.
But if she is indeed a liar, people should still take notice because we all know certain traits skip a generation.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
TA, you should have done a search on this before you posted. It's been beaten months ago. She has already been recontacted and set the record straight. She said he was born in Hawaii.

But have fun!.

Oh, you mean she was recontacted after the situation was explained to her by threatening intelligence officers that Obama can't be President if he was born there, and so she must lie about it? Oh yeah, ok.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Oh, you mean she was recontacted after the situation was explained to her by threatening intelligence officers that Obama can't be President if he was born there, and so she must lie about it? Oh yeah, ok.

Umm, I hate to rain on your parade, but Grandma Obama said he was born in Hawaii in the video you posted. Read the transcript in the video you posted.

Did you decide to post this before you watched it? Did you draw conclusions before you watched it?

If you did watch it, how did you miss this part?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A black liberal man is YOUR president. You really need to accept it. Take a deep breath and try to move on with your life. Or start drinking heavily, but seriously the more threads i see like this the more silly you guys look.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Uh, no. But that's another nice fantasy, developed in much the same way all the fantasies about Obama have been concocted.

I had seen the part of the conversation that you posted and I thought it was a second conversation, but I now realize that it was the SAME conversation. McRae had just edited it to fool gullible people who WANT TO BELIEVE. Just like all these other people who are posting stuff on the Internet for people to grasp onto.

You really should pay more attention to what you post. Your title is in direct conflict with your post and should be changed.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
There was something Horatio Nelson said about not distracting the enemy whilst engrossed upon a mistake . So let them carry on with it , while they are pursuing some meaningless trivialities such as this , they are thereby engaged in the worthless pursuit as most befits them .

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

But have fun!.

ok let me see...the grandmother is lying, the mother is lying, the hospital in hawaii is lying, the state of hawaii is lying, the newspaper where the birth announcement was printed was lying, obama is lying, the state department that issused him a passport is lying, the FBI that does backround checks is lying...but this berg guy IS TELLING THE TRUTH!!!
yeah...right.

new topics

top topics

join