It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JustAround

Using current knowledge, that I can assume the regular person would understand:

All human beings contain a genetic implant, that makes us a cross between a living being, and an android. No matter how well one designs an android, even with advanced technology, the spirit or soul is what is the real essence of self, and our forms are really expressions of our consciousness. There is a possibility to use our understanding of "DNA" to design or alter our "vehicles" but we can never really re-design our souls, as that is a process of gradual change and evolution. What happened, is that we were altered genetically - the natural bodies that we had evolved over millions of years, that were integrated in perfect harmony with our souls and spirits, were tampered with. For that reason, we are basically "prisoners", there is a false-consciousness or "matrix" that prevents us from truly expressing ourselves, and it is the goal to escape the false-consciousness system. The problem is, is that the system is linked to parts of our DNA that we have evolved over millions of years, that we gradually developed, learning from our mistakes, finding equilibrium - to fight the system is to damage ourselves even further, although for me the process can be likened to removing shrapnel from the body, slowly dissassembling the components of the system, so my soul can express itself.

The original design was purley as an "android" or drone, and higher beings used these drones so that they could manifest into the material world. A mistake was made, and these beings were crossed with the native dwellers of this planet, and at a later stage an entireley new matrix or a new implant was built as our ancestors had realised that thier bodies were modified or "created" artificially.

So.. What is the real world like? Its not much different to this world, its just not so uncomfortable and conflicting. You have more freedom over your senses and your perceptions, and it is far easier to maintain ones individuality without it being questioned/manipulated/ridiculed by others. That is, the real world exists here and now, only our eyes see a different reality than we are supposed to.

The only problem is, is our real selves. Our real selves are often like a small child inside a robot suit, and we have become so attached to our suits that our deepest fear is to be exposed for what we really are on the inside -Without "freewill" - without the secondary consciousness of the machine to inhibit our actions or to tempt us with alternate courses of action.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Just one question...
What are you really doing in this thread, my lovely one???

Bound by my heart I am
How could you be reached
Look beyond the glamour
All the mist
Into what is real
So real
Love and Light
My heart feels so heavy
A tear in my eye
Another moment
Another cry
Wish you could see it
Wish you could be free
My heart is a reaching
For you my friend

Love to you

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Just one question...

What does it look like? Taking potshots at you and your ilk.

Bound by my heart I am
How could you be reached
Look beyond the glamour
All the mist
Into what is real
So real
Love and Light
My heart feels so heavy
A tear in my eye
Another moment
Another cry
Wish you could see it
Wish you could be free
My heart is a reaching
For you my friend

Love to you

Wait let me rewrite that for you for the benefit of the common man.

''BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAHHHH''

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

All that being said, the closest that I have gotten to breaking the "lock" was while playing a game of squash...

Your real thoughts are sent out to the wall and they bounce back, but they don't bounce back to your original mind, they bounce back to a mirror, and that mirror reflects another mirror that reflects another mirror and so on and so fourth. So there is basically a completley separate mind that, no matter how advanced, will distort the original intents and perceptions of your true mind or being, until your entire being is trapped in the game, like hall of mirrors.

edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Your mindset must be bringing you rewards, trying to muddy up clear waters, and attempting to pull in clouds to block the sunshine. Just in case, you ever feel a need for another script, you should give this a shot, for a week and see what happens. If you noted the sun cutting into your room, and bursting through those clouds, with positive thoughts or inspiration and jotted this down it might make you wake up to the kind of universe you live in, and what progression looks like.

bmindful.com...

The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others.

I am a willing vessel God uses to spread unconditional love, kindness and generosity

I am generous, with everything, in every way, infinitley, eternally, increasingly, dramatically, now and always!!!!!!!!

Though many who feel the need to belittle or suppress others are bullies, and that implies they are have low self esteem, so many of us have low self esteem. People write against ego, but some need positive uplifting statements, for life has harmed their self esteem an self worth.

Of course, other things could be motivating you, but just in case, these are good seeds. I always give thanks, and gratitude, and often pray my affirmations, giving my thoughts to Higher Power/Love. Today a voice spoke within and said, "Trust yourself too, you have good ideas, so keep shining." A part of this is faith or trust.

Trust in the Light within, us, our loved ones, everyone, even those who might be making train wrecks of their life unless we shine forgiveness, love, understanding, and help towards them, ie. those born in certain families. So we need to start to trust too, have faith in others, in self, in Family.

Positive Affirmations for Healing Self Esteem

I believe in you, your Light within, and your connection to inspiration and positive thoughts and visions. May you have this faith in yourself too, always.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Maybe it is time for your conclusions to evolve because they appear on the
surface to be based on a dislike of established religion. You again mentioned those
in your post.This is a conditioned response to certain words.

I like you, have no interest in spoon fed religion,I use the word "god" or "love" sometimes
because these are the words people use,As far as I am aware there is no word that can be
attached to something so complex.Unfortunately these words have monarchical religious
concepts already attached to them (by design) which can trigger certain conclusions/beliefs
in non-religious people which make them dismiss certain truths in less than a heart beat.

If I said "roc pile" to you,you would probably think of the greatest tv show Canada
ever produced

But to a person who did not know the origin of "roc pile" they would just picture a pile
of rocks and then mumble about my spelling and then dismiss everything else I had to say.

You just pictured the pile of rocks because you never saw the tv show, you were
watching another channel.
Threads like these offer the remote,you just have to pick it up and change channel.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
God is Goodness to me. The Highest Love and Goodness in existence. The Spirit of Peace and Love that unites all souls in progression perhaps. The pyramid system of lords, kings and rulers, should be inverted to the Infinite Family, Dad/Mom, Brothers and Sisters. But there are Grandfathers/Grandmother, and Aunts and Uncles, for this is like Infnite Fractals. In short, Family does not call themselves gods. They are humble and equal and filled with Love, though their light and progression are not of the same size. They have walked the walk we walked in past existences, and Understand what we go through here, and love us and the potential we have, our infinite potential. Parents don't lord it over children or put their shoes, or rings, forth to be kissed. They serve the children.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

What 'past' are you talking about man? It's going on RIGHT NOW.

I hope you fully understand the depth and wisdom of what you said there.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arsenis
How can you forgive a fictitious entity really mesmerizes my mind.

almost like saying forgive religion. a fictitious entity can't be forgiven since it really doesn't exist.

whatever everyone says, yeah there are occult things going on but illuminaty is of the past. Templars are no longer.

The bilderberg group is real, they are a spin off of the Illuminati as is the Club of Rome,
The Trilateral Comission and CFR.

If you do not think they are running things, guess again.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

haha, you just show the inherent evil in your own heart and the ignorance in your own mind. forgiveness and love do not stop the beating. continue enjoying living in your own egoism,. you're not more protected against karma than you just said I was.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

You might have noticed the world is changing before your eyes... belive me it´s only getting better from here!

Seriously, it seems like you're living in a box my friend NOT us lot ...

Forgive the illuminati??? Please honestly tell me why & how you came to this absurd conclusion ...

Because even though they look and act different they are your brothers. Act like they are your Brothers from your immediate family and treat them as such and then you will realize why he made this post. Would you harm your brother? then why harm them ? or wish ill upon them? They illuminati , if bad, are not bad, just misguided who seek self fullfilment instead of the pursuit of the knowledge of one.

That is just how the Universe works. Except for earth.

We are the Australia of our Solar System. In that a bunch of trouble makers were sent to live on their own and settle their own differences. Now many have realized this and want to become more and have matured much, just like the Nation of Australia ( continent ). Except that the entire earth needs to realize this. From the rich to the poor.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

do you even have any brothers or sisters? I doubt it. Otherwise, you'd know brothers and sisters don't always get along and some times space is required. You must not also be close to your parents because the same applies as well. Now if space is required between people, what are you to do with a group that continually takes space from you and violates your own basic needs? Yeah, sure, forgive and love, but I know your kind of love means giving them whatever they want and allowing them to be spoiled child, which is not true love, it is actually hatred disguised as love. Do you let a child eat all the candy it wants? According to people like you, you would let a child eat all the candy, all the processed food, without any consideration for the larger spectrum of everything, so in reality, you are the ones who spread lies, deceit, and all things vile because you don't want harmony. You want totalitarianism. You speak with a forked tongue like doublespeak, where your love is actually a hatred for humanity. Like Jesus said:

43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gameoverforyou

Not at all. It means, inviting them to wake up and join with us. And seeing the Light in them, and trusting that Light in them and all people, everyone, having faith and trust in the higher thoughts and visions we see. It means acting with responsibility and assertiveness, saying No, to anything we know is wrong, and planting seeds in others to do this so that we are acting on a different frequency. Our communities could be shining the light of the next step, or a level one civilization, one of unity, and abundance and equality, where people work things out together and don't simply fill their minds with gloom and stay frozen unable to act, but turn all of this around and only empower this.

It means not giving in, even if the body is harmed, for the body is nothing. Its a lower frequency, vibrational body suit and we never needed it. Our real bodies are far more real. This is like a black and white or poor color video of real life. So there should be no fear, only in letting Family above and family below down, where there is no above and below for infinity has no measurement, and any point you place on an infinite line, has the same endlessness surrounding it in all directions.

There is a difference between Assertiveness and Aggressiveness.

There is a difference between seeing the positive, forgiving and seeing all as whole and healed and erasing the hurt which is illusion, for only Love is real. And even those we're lost still exist eternally. We've only parted in the dream. And we all came to rise above this dream and be capable of only having thoughts that were love and equality so we could grow up and be with our Family. Like trying to ride without the training wheels.
So for nothing should we give out pain tactics.

See healing. But live with integrity, and integrity does not follow bad orders, and tries to make others aware they have choices too.

If we see have a problem, its how we go about solving it that matters. We should envision a world without others creating these problems, and see this in the highest goodness and love for all, yet, when there is a problem, we need to look inside ourselves and see what we have within that allows this problem to exist. What are we need dealing with inside ourselves, and the next step is to turn these lacks around. But do we do this by harming another or in joy, equality and abundance?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Oh I'd agree with him, I think things are getting better. Too many people on this forum seem to just take the past and spread a thick layer of nostalgia all over it and say things are getting worse.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by zaper

I got no sword against them, will be God to make accountable their evil acts, I will live to see that.

Brother, the law of Karma is unavoidable, regarless how much people forgive them or not. I recommend you to read the Kybalion too.

I have the book, thanks brother
all of we will see the most purest action of love of god, in fact he is acting righ now... all the way, trying to wake up bros/sis and make them ponder about the crucial importance of forgiveness and true love, we must beign with ourselves.

Wisdom in your heart, all my love brother

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102

Originally posted by zaper

Originally posted by anon102
Well, here is the thing ... move on to what? What is worthwhile anymore?

soft transition, harmony, joy for all... and surprise.
a better world for all, that is not worthy?

I C wat u did thar.

Eh ... why not. I'm game. Got nothing to lose and not much to gain

belief is crucial, true intentions.
yo dont run before to walk

Listen first your inner voice, your heart doesnt lie

all my love

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I love you

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Just one question...

What does it look like? Taking potshots at you and your ilk.

Bound by my heart I am
How could you be reached
Look beyond the glamour
All the mist
Into what is real
So real
Love and Light
My heart feels so heavy
A tear in my eye
Another moment
Another cry
Wish you could see it
Wish you could be free
My heart is a reaching
For you my friend

Love to you

Wait let me rewrite that for you for the benefit of the common man.

''BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAHHHH''

Well you choose, my love, what to align yourself with thus creating your life.
You know, I have a deep believe in us common people to reach more profound levels
than blah blavh.
Best wishes to you

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Thank-you, my loved friend, for your always deep, inspiring and original inputs.
I know together we'll break the code.
Happy to have you around.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join