It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

For laffoe
Forgive them, never......What do you want me to FOR-"GIVE" them? my soul ? It's time to sort out the people to see who is with who. Not for persecution and brutality but so people like you will stay away from people like me. If I know who exactly is who then I can make sure I never have friends that are sympathetic with the globalists because it's a factor of influence, a risk of becoming just like you, tolerant toward what is to come, fascism and tyranny + bestial (beasts) behavior of the human race in transformation.

You see people like you feed them, you are a food source for them, once that stops it's end game.

For the rest.
First step in dealing with this matter would be "STOP CONSUMING SO MUCH" this is the first necesary step that everyone must understand, me included, we need to adapt to that. Survive on other things as natural elements provide what we need, in fact we don't need a lot to survive and it is called adaptation.

I like this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The problem is consumption in large quantities, once that stops it will begin to collapse, it's a simple step to take for everyone who is willing to.

I would advice anyone to start on little things then as they go renounce even more on things that they would depend and learn how to live without them. Food is of major importance and it is the first step, then other things should follow.

As I view it it's easy for people to talk against globalisation and banksters and say how bad it is but do Jack zero about it. So I presume it's time to take it to another stage and do something about it

All of you that talk bad about the NWO but do jack zero about it are to blame, this is so easy, refuse what they have to offer, say no, stop buying crap and learn to live in another way, then it will all collapse since no one is listening to them.

edit on 3-9-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Learn, Forgive, Evolove

i like to share that when it's a good time for it

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Forgiveness is not only for them but for us. Everything we do or extend to others, we're doing to ourselves, both the good and the bad things. Don't let the sun go down without forgiveness in your heart for all, including the ones orchestrating much of this worlds trauma for their own gains. Be a bigger person than being dragged into the pettiness, the crimes or to their level. Be the first to say you're sorry, sorry for not helping them enough, nudging them enough to repent and turn away from the path of harming others that would only be a huge pit for them, for letting them down when they were in need of that U-Turn. We, who are more aware need to be the adults here, watching out for the immature, the children, and those still fighting over possession of toys, fighting over control of the kindergarden playground. No matter what happens, don't be afraid for the theres a new world coming, beyond their idea of NWO, This is only the temporal.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Thank-you for the link... nice thread
what if forgiveness is the only true way back to your heart
what if we need to forgive ourselves as well
what if that dark spot that we always fears looking in the mirror
is exactly where we need to go
what if God is inside each and every of our hearts, Illuminati or not,
just calling for us to join up
for all the pieces of the puzzle to fit together
what if u were the last one standing turning his back to love
i do not know about u
i know i am getting tired of these games
i want our hearts united
i wanna go home

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
Learn, Forgive, Evolove

i like to share that when it's a good time for it

Thanks sunshine
The best time for these are now

Love and respect

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks loved Unity
No fears are needed
Darkness and light embraces
Creating reality
Love

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why should we murderously hate our brothers who just got lost and left love behind? It doesn't take a big man to hate, nor does it take a smart man to realize that hate brings nothing but more negative energy to the world. But it does take a big man however to be able to turn the other cheek and forgive with unconditional love. No one said it's easy, but it is.

P.S. No, I'm not a "religious nut", just a human being.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimmortal

o yeah really?? so eye to an eye is the whole world story?? how many eyes exactly are turning against each others? i dont see any but i see that evil oness is all against just one

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The Sith have their rightful place within the ecosystem, and can even be beneficial. Said place, however, is not at the top of it.

My own primarily feeling toward the cabal (whether we call them the Illuminati, Freemasonry, the CFR, or whatever else) these days, in all honesty, is one of profound gratitude. The reason why, is because if things had been simply kept moderately (but tolerably) corrupt, apathetic, and violent, then the population might have been content to tolerate things as they were, and stayed apathetic about them, even for thousands of years. Relative mediocrity in evil, in other words, tends to encourage relative mediocrity in good.

It is a principle of physics, however, that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The very fact that the cabal are so greatly intensifying their attempts toward the subjugation and murder of the planet, has also, by reaction, caused very likely the single greatest concentration of real light and goodness that we have ever seen on this planet. Movements such as Permaculture, and the establishment of centers like the Eden Project have never been established before; and in numerous other ways, although there are an unprecedented number of evil miracles currently occurring on this planet, there are an equal number of good ones.

The cabal are therefore to be offered our greatest love and gratitude, for the effect that they are producing, despite it being quite the opposite of their own intentions. It should also be recognised, that as the OP has stated, doing so is the most effective and likely method we have, of transmuting their own malevolence. It should be recognised that whatever else, the cabal are generally characterised as accomplished magicians, and greatly learned men in other respects. If we could persuade them to abandon their current course, their aid in our restoration of the planet would likely be invaluable.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

this is your own perspective and opinion of yourself one that dont have the least consideration to truth value as principal fact before considering rights value for any objective existence so any free individual value could be possible to mention being existing add constant

all good ones you are meaning are evil opposition to truth as much as evil livings are, when good is a reaction to worse subjective force, it is nothing objectively but slavery to evil freedom existence and subjectively it is all to destructive hate meaning their freedom sense through satan
what is conscious of being dealt with as a tool or thing directly forced is by that fact forever away from all values that exist only through absolute free sense reality

all and everything are ultimately to end and all individual expressions that are object absolute realization confirm it including yourself, you prove to what extent you have no least recognition of positive value as the only justification to any from all true value first

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Brothers.. Sisters
My honored friends
My loves

Who do you expect to take responsability for YOUR life
Tell you how to live YOUR life

Who do you look for when you feel the pressure, from a reality making less sense than ever

Who do you feel is the right one to take action against those system of supression that takes us further away from the truth vibrating from within our hearts

Who do you send your prayers to when it gets too much and you wish to die

Who comforts you when darkness sorrounds you

Well... look in the mirror
Time for creating a true union... a union of free spirits and souls, united by the spark of the source within us all.
Vibrating inside out.
Connecting us by heart.. by the truth in the heart
All are we equal, all are we eachothers teacher and student...

Please listen to my words with your heart open

We are ONE
ONE love

We have the power, the force to stand as that pillar of light, love and truth within our own life
Connected we are a ring of power
We are the force that dissolve the corruption of the systems
The power that makes TRUTH and LOVE appear PHYSICALLY on this beautiful Earth
Listen to that heart of yours
Join
We are ONE
Visualize you taking a pink diamond into your heart
Feel it
Let us join hands and hearts across the Earth, across the Universe
We take this creation back
NOW
Back to TRUTH
UNITED

We are ONE

Thankyou for reading, thankyou for bringing your heart in the circle

Reality dawns NOW
From within YOU

One love

Truth and love inside

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You only have to look out the window on a clear night sky. To the right of The Orions Belt, there are two large stars. I do believe they MAY be Sirius A or Sirius B. I could be wrong.

However according to this link;

www.share-international.org...

Some have referred to this bright white star as the "Miracle Star."

I wonder IF this is what some have referred to as the new planet?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I believe it's wise to forgive. After befriending many ex-members of different societies they all do have one thing in common. Wisedom. They have accepted their wrong-doings whatever those may-be. And are now contributing the rest of their days to their familes, friends, neighbours, co-workers, nature, life and like-minded individuals.

I used to be an angry Human, but over the years I have been taught & have applied to let go of the fear, and realize that it is the Egoic Mind that houses the anger vibration. Let go of all fear, is letting go of The Egoic Mind, period!

You can have a life full of abundance, and love and pleasure. But rather use intention more than desire.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What ever you give emotion to becomes reality for you. As the saying goes, it's true.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join