It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Actually, quite a lot, and meditations. I write quickly, out of the heart and not on an editor. I have to go back over and over again, and correct words, and find I've dropped some. But its the only way I can do it. The right hemisphere is prominent, no organizational abilities. But have been pushed on the journey, not nudged within, and never have to study things, they're either a memory calling me to dig further, or a soul skill/psi. Its inside us. Home and memories of home. We've all been home. If ever there is any doubt in the end, just remember, we have the hardest time forgiving ourselves. Family Understands us and has already Forgiven us. Its us who make the learning hard and turn ourselves over for more slavery and abuse afterwards.

For once, when we wake up and remember we're all close family and feel ashamed at this world, and how we treated each other, and the apathy and blame we cast on the starving and children, lets know there is always a better way to make up the difference than handing yourself over to gravity. Ask for it, pray for it;. And if you ever have a fork in the road and need to choose what you don't know, do what Dorothy did, in the Wiz of Oz, close your eyes and tell yourself. There is No Place Like Home! Your soul knows where home is. No need to fall into a thoughtscape, another dream. Wake up no matter what and find a better way to learn the lessons than endless pain.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Love the way you flow Sister
Emanating love and clarity
Gratefull from the heart

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I'l only forgive them petty b*gg*rs! when they stop committing atrocities and punishing the innocent for trying to live a normal life.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by laffoe

I'l only forgive them petty b*gg*rs! when they stop committing atrocities and punishing the innocent for trying to live a normal life.

How about thanking them for teaching you exactly what not to do?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by laffoe
[
Well you choose, my love, what to align yourself with thus creating your life.

Ok you need to stop calling me 'your love'. It's creeping me out. I suggest you find a nice keyhole fast .

You know, I have a deep believe in us common people to reach more profound levels
than blah blavh.

I have a deep belief that common people need to learn how to spell before blathering all over forums.

Best wishes to you

Satan sends his regards

Just keep stuffing your face........You are even trying to speak to yourself with that avatar but no even your own conscience can get through at the moment........Mirror......find one

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

You are loved anyway, and I believe in you no matter which way you're going temporarily. Seeking isn't hard, just ask questions inside.

No need to wonder what an empty vessel is, they're filled with light and the more the reach into this, its infinite potential. And only Love is real. Everything here is a distortion. Unless its a loving thought or Love its not real.

The negative side has to go home too.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

How miraculous this reply was.........I applaud your words her sis.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAround

Oh I understand. More than you can imagine

Interesting choice of words jǫtunn

To add counter balance Megan Fox is ugly.

rotfl. Thats it.....Balance that ish out.......

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
reply to post by Brianegan

haha, you just show the inherent evil in your own heart and the ignorance in your own mind. forgiveness and love do not stop the beating. continue enjoying living in your own egoism,. you're not more protected against karma than you just said I was.

I promise you, this is the most loving person I've ever met.
He was pointing out that what you send out surely will return to yourself.
If you don't like it, change what it is you create.
Choose carefully what to align yourself with.
React or act
Your choice
If you had the chance, what would you create?

Karma works for me.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Sure I can forgive, but I won't forget.

It would be nice to just move past all of this into a a better world, so if forgiveness is what it takes, so be it.

Perfect words.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Brianegan

haha, you just show the inherent evil in your own heart and the ignorance in your own mind. forgiveness and love do not stop the beating. continue enjoying living in your own egoism,. you're not more protected against karma than you just said I was.

Simply said....You are very wrong.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
Well, here is the thing ... move on to what? What is worthwhile anymore?

You'll see.......Don't ruin the surprise.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by yets777

Originally posted by Brianegan
reply to post by yets777

Words right outta me mouth brother
strange! issent it? becoming "one", first you fear it , next u can't live without it

puts a smile on my face........

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

Originally posted by BrianeganLol.....That is okay as long as you would behave like God would be happy with love.....Just in case

And how does "god" act like?

right

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Elite; they are evil. How can I forgive them when they want to kill most of the mankind?

All I have for them is this : "Let The Wrath of God come upon them"

Amen.

When you include eternal life and the plan into your judgments.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by laffoe

Sounds to me like you chose to live a life of arrogance and egoism.

oh yeah, and arrogance.
edit on 16-5-2011 by gameoverforyou because: (no reason given)

coming from the person telling someone else that they are wrong......come on already.....lol

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Believe what you want you say? Is there any other option? Believe in everything just don't judge it okay.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jrocbaby

Originally posted by Tryptych
Too late..

Only GOD can judge. Roll with that.

I roll with that anytime.
I bow for the judgement of God any time

So as being a slave to whatever god, that gives you a get out of jail free card? This is the problem with religious logic, they think they can excuse their lives as long as they luuuuv jeeeezuzzzzz.

So its okay to be a slave, because jezuz loves us, so continue to live in this corrupted world?

Go back to your patch of sand and bury your head like you've always had it.

By the way, if god is a god, why would he judge anybody? Why is being judged even enter into your brain when in the presence of a god? If you don't accept jezuz you go to a place where you burn and choke and die forever and ever, but he LOVES you. Why would anyone worship such horrid beings?

edit on 17-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

BC if there even was only one that ended up there God joins them until they get it right.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

the idea of what is going on is correct but there are always two sides...One to help and one to teach

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by theversifier
HAHAHAHAHAHA, what on Earth?
Forgive yourself for what?? And forgive the... oh come on, how old are you mate?
Its a real insight into some peoples minds coming here.

you sure got that right....We now can see right into yours as well.......

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAround
reply to post by laffoe

Maybe I am mistaken and you did not "lure" me from my path.
Often I am led to situations by love and do not realise it,Love is smarter than I/we.

People these two comments posted together are a miracle for your eyes to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join