It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoyDreamer
Wow, this is a message that needs to be heard more often.
Unfortunately, as I can see from the few responses I've read, this message is often rejected.
But holding that anger and unforgiveness isn't going to hurt the one(s) that caused the pain as much as it hurts the one holding it.
The OP is trying to help us. Trying to help us see what we have been blinded to for so long; that we and we alone are responsible for how we react to any situation.
How is hating the Illuminati going to help anyone but the Illuminati? They feed off our fear and hate, using it to divide us. Fighting fire with fire will cause the whole world to burn.
When we forgive them we are no longer letting them manipulate us, that is the whole point of forgivness. This isn't so much about the Illuminati as it is about releasing these burdens and moving onward and upward.
I indeed hope this message does get out, for we are running out of time. Remember that whatever we set our focus on, that is where we will go.

Love and Joy

Please stick around.....Messages like this op has placed here will need people who can think in the manner of which you can.........Thank you for coming to the defence of such a message.......It warms my heart

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by ashtonkusher
we wont get anywhere if we dont forget about what happened in the past, we cant forget about the past if we dont let it go, we cant let it go unless we forgive them for what they did!

What 'past' are you talking about man? It's going on RIGHT NOW.

bc people like yourself still havent learned why the he** it is even happening......Do you think they have any will over the will of god? If you have ever believed in god you would have also believed that he had a plan for everything.....Its not the fault of others that you sir have lost faith....It would only ever be your own.....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

They didn't teach me "not-to-do", I chose to find this out the hard-way. As I have always lived doing thing's the hard way of life, until now that is.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Nope it doesn't make sense. How can you forgive a group that have caused loss and suffering then forgive them. It's almost like saying allow them to committ themselves to bad deeds then, say after they acted bad, "Your Forgiven". That's almost giving them a slap on the wrist for everytime they make you, or a loved one suffer. And your telling me, forgive them. So wheres the change, what change has been done to STOP the Illuminati at their works? Are you gullibly going to keep forgiving people who will not change and continue the atrocities.

You won't change your belief's, you'll just keep telling me the same foe, "forgive them".

Ah I see now, so are you saying The Family of Light, keep forgiving us and love us even when we do bad deeds? Do they forgive us and Love us when somebody committes to a murder, or making others suffer through painful memories?

How is forgiving the Illuminati going to change anything? All I see is you guys forgiving the badies and allowing them to continue the atrocities without any real proper change and allowing them to get the, "slap on the wrist and reminding them, their forgiven even if they do continue the bad deeds".

That sounds to me like a distortion, and feels like one too!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

You have so much insight and I really love you alot. I know you're going to be guided, and felt your Higher Self already, that was wonderful. Forgiving isn't meaning they're off the hook. It means WE have to forgive, its a part of our tests to be Big Kids, seeing the ones little, and bullies to others, taking the last piece of pie, taking everyone lunches and toys away, and leaving the others crying, they need to be forgiven, in fact, if we can nudge them or get them to change their paths In Time before their pencils go down for their exams, so much the better.

But its in the Family's hands, for there is most definitely passing grades and those that are not passed yet, those still capable of harming or controlling others. Those who still run under pyramid systems of the Love of Power.

The Family never makes mistakes, and no one who is capable of harming others moves on, to the higher levels.

I totally share your feelings about this Nazi group and the plans going on here. I want it over now. I want crowds of millions and even billions iwth Bullhorns not leaving until they are gone Period.

Forgiveness is not the same thing as bending over and handing them your buttside for a big swift kick. Not At All. Growing up is also trying to find solutions in a responsible way and trying to wake others up to this.

And creating ARKS, light/love squares of safety and cooperation, Acts of Random Kindness, Sharing, and Caring, real Family, real decent giving squares, to draw in our help and safety, and to reduce all access to this world by negatives.

And free energy devices bult and shared with everyone, in all groups and hertiage seeds, hydroponics, trout farms.

Tshirt campaigns, wear the truth out in public, and on jean jackets, jackets, hats, painted on blue jeans, alawys walk out like an ANTI NWO advertisment. I'm going to try fo this.

I emailed you. I know its late there now, you must be sleeping, but I hope you'll answer tomorrow. I had some guys at the fence, the school yard, late evening, squatting down, looking into our cemented off compost soil, totally out of place, they were both wearing really white hoodies, white hooded sweats shirts, and they were odd, didn't even leave when I spotted them, like casing the place. That was over a week ago.
edit on 28-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The reason for their distortions is not all innocent, there are lines that shouldn't be crossed, and in search for power and ability to change things, true magick, they reached out to summon beings, demigods and entities. Some may even have had truly good intentions to try and help the world, yet, power corrupts, and distortions, and ego are always invovled, including the biggest distortion of all that Love wears different hats and that God or Love is a catalyst and harming people is only a perceptional wrong, its also Love too.

This is a huge distortion and a very slipperly slope into the abyss, and winterland astrals, under the dominion of such entities who have chosen to see the duality as a war between Light and Shadow, where is there is no war, and the duality as armies of this, where that is not the duality, for its only AI, the programs that make it a challenge for us to shine our lights, so we have to struggle and search to do the right thing. Ie. sickness, hormones, death, injury, droughts (before their weather technology). Real souls serving that side were following AI programs and because they harmed others, some turned around, and made the right choices, while others became determined to bring more to them, and their side, as they shut off themsleves from their source or progression.

So like Dracos or vampyres, they treat other souls and their suffering as batteries, like in the Matrix.

its really sad, and this has to turn around, one day, however, its never safe to open that door, and pursue those Logos, and this is what illuminati have done for thousands of years, and also, the Nazi's and their secret esoteric societies, and Hitlers fascination for the gods of old, the Norse gods.

We are to be as pure as lambs while still maintaining our wisdom and pay attention.

And try to wake people up, even amongst the bloodlines.

Also, the Family would only like for it to be true, that they would willingly contact people and be summoned by them for good will, but there is a great plan for them to corrupt or win souls in these upcoming times, for many talk about a harvest, a forced harvest that may or may not go down because its all happening due ot the Nazi's plan, that got moved to the US/UK. But there is a cause and effect, or consequence to being forced off cliffs and not speaking up for others, and then lastly yourselves. So its about us waking up and stopping this, even with Fukushima, for its only frequencies. And frequencies can clean it up.

But these are the bullies, that have accessed the children and they may pretend to be willing genies in a bottle but they have a cost or price and agenda's of their own. In the end, if they really make that change, it won't involve the children and those who don't have their memories, they won't be asked to trust.

Love & Light!

edit on 28-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Really
We can
Forgive
Any
One
We
Choose
its the nature of that heart

Let us start by forgiving ourself
Then let us deal with forgiving the Illuminati
Plenty of forgiveness to go around

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Listen
God wants you to hear
He try to reach you from everywhere
And from within
Just listen
Resonate

Seek his forgiveness
Bow to God out of love and respect
Be here now

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
bc people like yourself still havent learned why the he** it is even happening

You know you don't have to censor a perfectly normal word. Oh but wait, you're going all out to get into gods good books so why take chances right?

......Do you think they have any will over the will of god?

The will of god? Riiiiiiiight. If god really did exist I'm sure he must be face palming himself to no end.

If you have ever believed in god you would have also believed that he had a plan for everything

Yeah I did believe in god once upon a time and yes I also did believe that he had a plan for everything. Luckily I woke up before I turned into you.

.....Its not the fault of others that you sir have lost faith....It would only ever be your own.....

Oh boohoo. Spare me the sanctimonious sermon. I'll see you on the other side with a pitchfork.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Nice poem but commitments are dangerous especially with people you mistrust. I am glad the illuminati wants to reconcile, if that is indeed the case, but actions speek louder than words. I can say "love, love" and deep inside feel hate.

Well I guess we will have to wait and see how this plays out but bad deeds deserve punishment just like good deeds deserve rewards. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and the shame is on me. If you sell yourself to the devil then how do you expect anything to change? Does the devil forgive or only jesus?

I am no war monger, but caution is necessary!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I just see this all as theories, are you all saying here that this is it, we have reached the line, now we must choose, like for instance, it's as if we are perceived as this all knowning all powerful society, well only a few of us, and that those who have been called "awakened" are supposed to be like the witches and magicians from the medieval times. And these people like Brianegan are just summoning demigods because of jealously maybe. Do they summon because they don't hold this power within? Some are already known to use it in religions, others use it and then forget and allow their egoic minds to trample all over them so their no longer in control? What is it, it's all a game isn't it. That's what I was told years ago, like the engineer was hinting on something. Lifes a game? I was told I have the high upper cards, what is that supposed to mean? I've had enough of all this role-playing, I know what I'm capable of without boasting too much, just making a point, the universe is out there for everybody, it's in our nature to debate and find the all knowing answers to everything and all of us. Whilst we have everyone here reading this, what do you really want out of life? To be told things that you don't believe because you haven't experienced it, or to just accept what you are told and believe it because your of fear you will not choose to progress.

So what's it going to be? It's getting frustrating listening to folks here role-playing like they have some great power. What you think by holding hands together and role-playing in groups all the badness will disappear. Once the fear sets in, it sets you free, so they say. No it doesn't, it becomes a realisation that change needs to be done to society and the few who are really controlling us are in fact living in fear because they don't want to loose all this so-called role-playing power they have conquered. They haven't been in war's, they don't shop in your local supermarkets, heck they don't even leave their homes alone, and stay away in their wooden campus/homes in the mountains. They kiss the feet of the Dark Ones, these chaps from my experience are some tough dudes. They run the armies of each and every nation, you'd be insane to try and summone them. At least they gave me the choice to get out the military, I wasn't welcome. They can spot a person with psi like a neadle in a haystack.

And because of them I know there must be another agenda that exists, where theres Darkness theres Light too.

You want secrets, you want truth, well hes truth, your armies are run by the Free Masonary, they have the local authorities in their pockets, the chief executives of most energy companies/corporations, they are at war with the Illuminati, the Chinese Red Dragons are 6,000,000 strong and the Illuminati are 10,000. Who'd you think's gonna win, when FM have all authorities and state trade secrets in their pockets.

Theres CLANS in this world and has been since the born of age. Do you want to be rich in this world and be greedy filthy sticking rich, then you have two choices; you can become a Football Manager like Sir alan sugar ex-retired Football Manager or be on a Cheif Executive Board for a Charity Organisation, yes thats right, 177,000 charities in the UK are all funded not by the government but from a different source, there corrupted.

CLAN no.1 ILLUMINATI founded on May 1, 1776 caress their stone prints in London Monarch hint the one with the biggest doors.

CLAN no.2 FREE MASONS all for the british people..bs.

CLAN no.3 TRIADS who are at war with FREE MASONS and have distribution fights up in Newport/UK.

CLAN no.4 RED DRAGONS/TRIADS pretty much the same mafia.

CLAN no.5 THE SOVIET UNION Spanish and Russian ex-Kbg retired officers Taliban and insurgents from retired militas.

CLAN no.6 MOSSAD ARMY Islamic fundamentalists.

CLAN no.7 ZEITGEIST at least we are making a difference mwahahaha...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by James1982

Agreed we need to wake up now
There is nothing soft about this compassion and forgivness
They have done wrong
They did because they didn´t knew better
We choose to forgive them
Because of the strenght of Love

They didn't know better? Are you SERIOUS? If you knew ANYTHING about the Illuminati you would know they known damn well what they are doing. They are pure unadulterated evil. Love and forgiveness won't accomplish anything other than to hasten the demise of freedom and prosperity for people around the globe.

So tell me, what do you think this will accomplish? And I mean in actual terms, do you think the Illuminati will just go public, apologize, and stop what they are doing? I really want to hear what you think this will accomplish. They will not stop simply because we feel a certain way about them. They will only stop when they are STOPPED by force.

The time is not now, it may be months, it may be years, but a time will come where you will have to fight with blood and sweat against these people and their minions, and I'm glad you ousted yourself as someone that won't help so nobody wastes time or resources on you when that day comes.

I understand your frustrations as we share "some" of the same emotions, but he has a positive point he's trying to make imo. I see you're blunt and I highly respect that....but don't be mean like when you said I'm glad you ousted yourself as someone that won't help so nobody wastes time or resources on you when that day comes...that makes me sad
I mean, I get it...but really...come on

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

agreed.your more right than you know.forgiveness is awesome.i forgive you big bro.ii understand that fear makes us do bad things.it's ok! come..sit by the fire and have something to eat...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The Illuminati/cabal are only there because people don't want to take responsibility for themselves.

If we were all proactively minded, it would be impossible for those sorts of dark/STS individuals to run the planet. The only reason why they do, is because we LIKE constantly behaving like helpless infants, and every time they offer us more justification for doing so, we fall over ourselves to accept it.

So it's true. I don't agree with resenting them, because all they're doing is exploiting the fact that you don't want to self-manage. If you start self-managing, they won't be able to touch you at all.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneeye
reply to post by laffoe

agreed.your more right than you know.forgiveness is awesome.i forgive you big bro.ii understand that fear makes us do bad things.it's ok! come..sit by the fire and have something to eat...

Thankyou
And i forgive you my Brother
Knowing God I know He has forgiven us, all we have to do is ask it with an honest heat
Forgive and move on
After all this is done, i look forward to sit by the fire with u
We'll have some good laughs and be amazed by how wonderous this world really are

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Originally posted by James1982

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by James1982

Agreed we need to wake up now
There is nothing soft about this compassion and forgivness
They have done wrong
They did because they didn´t knew better
We choose to forgive them
Because of the strenght of Love

They didn't know better? Are you SERIOUS? If you knew ANYTHING about the Illuminati you would know they known damn well what they are doing. They are pure unadulterated evil. Love and forgiveness won't accomplish anything other than to hasten the demise of freedom and prosperity for people around the globe.

So tell me, what do you think this will accomplish? And I mean in actual terms, do you think the Illuminati will just go public, apologize, and stop what they are doing? I really want to hear what you think this will accomplish. They will not stop simply because we feel a certain way about them. They will only stop when they are STOPPED by force.

The time is not now, it may be months, it may be years, but a time will come where you will have to fight with blood and sweat against these people and their minions, and I'm glad you ousted yourself as someone that won't help so nobody wastes time or resources on you when that day comes.

I understand your frustrations as we share "some" of the same emotions, but he has a positive point he's trying to make imo. I see you're blunt and I highly respect that....but don't be mean like when you said I'm glad you ousted yourself as someone that won't help so nobody wastes time or resources on you when that day comes...that makes me sad
I mean, I get it...but really...come on

When that day comes
When that day comes where all the cats are out of all the boxes
When that days come, where you are forced to look so har into the mirror, confronted with the depht of both the light and the darkness within you
How deep does the rabbithole goes
What is it, my love, which scares you the most
The darkness within you
or
The light
On that day there will be no hiding, there'll be no stories, no illusions, no explanations
Only pure truth
Believe me, Brother, Sister
I have made my bow, I have made my decision
I have seen God
He is alive and kicking
He is in out heart our minds our fears our hopes and dreams
He is in our dna
I bowed down in front of Him out of love out of respect
Embraced my darkness and my light
My fears, my angers, my doubts
On that day, I know where I'll be
I'll be standing in the light of the Lord
Humble mirroring His sound His light
That is where I'll be
In hearts united by God
Where will u be?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
The Illuminati/cabal are only there because people don't want to take responsibility for themselves.

If we were all proactively minded, it would be impossible for those sorts of dark/STS individuals to run the planet. The only reason why they do, is because we LIKE constantly behaving like helpless infants, and every time they offer us more justification for doing so, we fall over ourselves to accept it.

So it's true. I don't agree with resenting them, because all they're doing is exploiting the fact that you don't want to self-manage. If you start self-managing, they won't be able to touch you at all.

Exactly
Time is up for playing blame-games
Taking it all within is what matter
Mirroring
Embracing
Climbing
Climbing towards the eternal call of God from within and from everywhere

A message from God:
LINK

Let us try harder
Let us join our hearts
Let us make this beautiful planet shine as it was always the plan
We are One
Connected trough God
Listen

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Nice poem but commitments are dangerous especially with people you mistrust. I am glad the illuminati wants to reconcile, if that is indeed the case, but actions speek louder than words. I can say "love, love" and deep inside feel hate.

Well I guess we will have to wait and see how this plays out but bad deeds deserve punishment just like good deeds deserve rewards. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice and the shame is on me. If you sell yourself to the devil then how do you expect anything to change? Does the devil forgive or only jesus?

I am no war monger, but caution is necessary!

Why wait and see what others do?
Why not start right here right now
Looking in the mirror
What does it say???

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

awesome finally....some "proof" of wisdom.picture in your mind a great fire...i'll meet you there.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneeye
reply to post by laffoe

awesome finally....some "proof" of wisdom.picture in your mind a great fire...i'll meet you there.

Deal
I'll meet u there
love and respect

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join