It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAround
reply to post by Fatgoblin

What 'past' are you talking about man? It's going on RIGHT NOW.

I hope you fully understand the depth and wisdom of what you said there.

Oh I understand. More than you can imagine

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
[
Well you choose, my love, what to align yourself with thus creating your life.

Ok you need to stop calling me 'your love'. It's creeping me out. I suggest you find a nice keyhole fast .

You know, I have a deep believe in us common people to reach more profound levels
than blah blavh.

I have a deep belief that common people need to learn how to spell before blathering all over forums.

Best wishes to you

Satan sends his regards

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by latency
Hey Guys. I see many of you have mixed issues on the OP's statements. This is my first here so be gentle

Anyways, I've been lurking on these forums for some time now and have become somewhat addicted to all this information. Many of the posts here on ATS (the popular ones anyways), are very negative and depressing. Yes, the truth hurts. I have seen so much of the world I never thought existed while coming here. The world I see now is a dark, dark place with "evil" people running the show. I have no doubts about that now. These secret societies we speak of, I believe, are a mixed bag. I think some are genuinely good and want what's best for humankind, even if it does mean mass genocide to limit the worlds population. However, I think some are full of "evil" and crave power, control, sex, and material goods. The secret societies are currently having an "underground" war of their own. In the end though, the OP of this thread is right..... it's all about love and high vibrations.

For the past few months I've been feeling quite depressed..... much so because I am a single dad raising two beautiful young girls (this is the great part!).... in this horrible horrible state of the world we are living in (bad part!). I would wake up days feeling good, then I would see the news or come here and then sink lower into my abyss. Some days I would actually over-come it all and go outside to a enjoy a beautiful sunny day. But then even, I would look up at the sky and see "Cheamtrail" after "Chemtrail" fill the horizon, turning the sky grey and hazy. And if you want to debate "Chemtrails" this is not the thread
. But the point is, I felt small .... useless .... like I could do nothing to stop these huge men of power and corporations filled with greed. There was no point in living ....... almost. I thought about joining an activist group and fighting the good fight ... but alas I am against fighting (unless there are no alternatives), always have been. There must be a peaceful way to break free and change the world. Then it came to me yesterday, and the OP pretty much sums up my thoughts perfectly.

We need to love one another more... plain and simple. We have to forgive even all these people that are causing all this havoc. As much as you want to fight this feeling of pride and judgement, you just need to forgive. This does not mean rolling over and "taking it". It means you need to rise up and fill yourself with love and forgiveness. Once you make this step many things will start a chain reaction and you will bring down the giant. Here is how:

Love and forgiveness will free yourself from all attachments and ego. You won't feel that void you are constantly trying to fill with addictions. You will buy less stuff, stop smoking cigarettes, drinking beer (in excess of course
), you will be more conscious of the foods you put in your body. This will bring down corporations that make GMO foods, tobacco companies that you are paying to kill you, you'll stop watching so much bloody TV and spend more time with your family and friends, thus creating a better community. The giant will be just a little bit smaller.

These better communities will rise and spread like wild fire. People will at first be jealous and want the better life that these "select few communities" have. But when the jealous egoism wears off, they will open their eyes like the rest of us and rise up. People won't be distracted by excessive tv/music/video games/eating/drinking/etc. We won't care about brands, we will all support local people. Money won't mean so much and will one day not matter.

We will then no longer put up with anything less than that of love. Our priorities will change dramatically. it will change the way we decide everything, including who we vote into power, our choice in music/media, foods, friends, and lifestyle.

Now this all sounds all nice and peachy. Almost too perfect. And it is. The thing I failed to mention yet is that this will of course come at a cost. Many good people will die. As the big evil empire falls, they will fight back with brute, unrelenting force. They will use the police and military to eradicate the "terrorists" of love. We will be the biggest threat to them. Just look at what happened to MLK and anyone else who advocated peace and love. The big brothers know this is the absolute BIGGEST threat to them. They don't care about ATS, Alex Jones, Jessie Ventura, etc. Love will bring them down and they damn well know it. Anyways, after all the bloodshed and killing of the innocent rages on, something will happen... something huge. Eventually the militants and police will go "crazy" killing innocent women and children.... and then they too will look in the mirror and realize that they are not serving their true interests as a human "brother/sister". They are killing their brothers and sisters and they will no longer stand for it. They will bring down their guns and choose not to fight. And if they choose to fight, it will be against the empire making their orders. This will be a chain reaction and go all the way to the top of the chain. I fear the grand evil leader will refuse to back down and will do his best to bring down the world with the most powerful weapon in his arsenal. But then again maybe not. But if he does and we all die, it would have been worth it. I would rather die in a world full of love than one full of hate, fear, and control.

I'm ready right now to let love in and forgive all. And I'm ready to die for it. I know many of you are not, and that is fine. It really, really is okay.

Anyways, that was more than I wanted to say so I'm sorry it was so long.

Please keep in mind I'm a very open minded person. This is just a thought and idea. My mind is always changing and I absolutely love philosophy and how it evolves over time. I do not practice any specific religion. I'm not preaching. You don't have to fight back or deny me of my opinion. This is not the truth, just a thought. And I'm not stupid
I do have guns in my home (for hunting) but I will use them if my family and I are threatened. I know it sounds contradictory to what I'm saying but I have that natural father/protector instinct and I just can't let it go. However, I will never ever use my weapons out of hate or revenge, it will be out of protection for those I love, only as defense.

Peace and Love,

-Joe

edit on 17-5-2011 by latency because: Grammar

So deeply touching
So true
Thank-you for sharing
Would deserve a thread of its own
Look forward to follow you
Love

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You are loved anyway, and I believe in you no matter which way you're going temporarily. Seeking isn't hard, just ask questions inside.

No need to wonder what an empty vessel is, they're filled with light and the more the reach into this, its infinite potential. And only Love is real. Everything here is a distortion. Unless its a loving thought or Love its not real.

The negative side has to go home too.

edit on 17-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2011 by beansanmash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The negative side has to go home too.

Well then I have nothing to worry about.

Time for some strippers and vodka

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Hmmmm I won't call you my love then, don't wanna freak you out.
Love you in silence then.
We, you and I, illustrate the box so perfectly.
Being eachothers opponents, we could go on and on, attention would be plenty.
I want better for us, I want free!
Don't wanna stand opposing you, I move over besides you.
Let's look at the world together.
What touches you
What makes your heart talk??
Please tell me

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by faryjay

You might have noticed the world is changing before your eyes... belive me it´s only getting better from here!

Seriously, it seems like you're living in a box my friend NOT us lot ...

Forgive the illuminati??? Please honestly tell me why & how you came to this absurd conclusion ...

Because even though they look and act different they are your brothers. Act like they are your Brothers from your immediate family and treat them as such and then you will realize why he made this post. Would you harm your brother? then why harm them ? or wish ill upon them? They illuminati , if bad, are not bad, just misguided who seek self fullfilment instead of the pursuit of the knowledge of one.

That is just how the Universe works. Except for earth.

We are the Australia of our Solar System. In that a bunch of trouble makers were sent to live on their own and settle their own differences. Now many have realized this and want to become more and have matured much, just like the Nation of Australia ( continent ). Except that the entire earth needs to realize this. From the rich to the poor.

Lol Australia of the Universe, loved that one, cracked me up good

Very precise and insightful description
Thanks for sharing your light and your heart

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

reply to post by SystemResistor

I was just going to say your approach was a little too complex for some to understand.
I see you edited to give a simpler explanation.

I am a long time lurker of ats,and have noticed every time somebody tries to
impart "knowledge" to average joe,that they present concepts in such a complex
fashion that joe just thinks they are nuts.
The only people who grasp the complex nature of such conclusions/concepts
are those that have already taken the time and necessary measures to do so.

There has to be a better way of delivering this shared knowledge,in a way
that can be understood by anyone. Flooding rarely works in my own personal experience.
Take this thread as an example,the only people who did not mock the OP were beings
who appear to be on similar paths albeit with slightly different perspectives .

Thank-you for you insight
Indeed it's true that of our words does not reach they have no purpose
This message will be told in multiple ways
Some may reach you and some may reach others

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive. As forgiveness flows into my heart it moves upwards, filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light, a compassion for my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light.
Lyricus discourse 6

LOVE is essence
LOVE is choice
LOVE is we

∞♡∞

thank-you
always love what you emit
love you

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
reply to post by James1982

Well actually it ain't that hard to understand.In life there are 2 types of feeling: Fear and Love. All the others are derivatives from them. With that being said, the world is going bad and mother nature ain't happy to what we have done to her. All the recent events that had taken place and on many levels such as economic, politics, geographic, etc. The list goes long. Knowing this, with what has to come (and don't ask me what, it'll come to you when the time is right) living in fear is the bad way. First start to become open-minded, don't fear death, don't fear war, negative energy only brings negative situations. Keep yourself feeling love.

By love, I mean love in everything, in a relationship, in your family, in yourself, in the nature, love in every single thing you had the chance to exprience considering life as a gift.

Second, forgiveness is important because it will bring you in a more positive state of mind. Vengeance brings up nothing more than a personal feeling which is short in term of time and mostly making the situation to become worse. Everything we do duplicates right?

For now this is how I see the love and the forgiveness we all need to seek inside ourselves. There will always be good and bad, Yin and Yang, the equiliber between the positive and the negative. One is impossible without the other, but personally I prefer being filled with positivity and a bit of negativity instead of the opposite.

What do you think about it?

Thruthseek3r

So true
Thankyou my friend
Fear or Love
Hmmmmmm
Tell you this, God is real, not an idea, not a concept.
Why doesn´t he just come running and save us???
We have so much fear in our hearts that we don´t hear Him calling no more
We are so occupied with our fears, our conspiracies, our anger, hate and self hate, that almost nothing gets trough.
He loves us deeply, every breath, every heartbeat He call you
But he can´t save us from ourselves
We have to make a conscious choice
So I´ll just pull out this megaphone:

YOU ARE LOVED
YOU ARE LOVE
YOU ARE A CREATOR
CHOOSE
CHOOSE

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Happy to have your loving presence with us

Love and respect

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Hmmmm I won't call you my love then, don't wanna freak you out.
Love you in silence then.
We, you and I, illustrate the box so perfectly.
Being eachothers opponents, we could go on and on, attention would be plenty.
I want better for us, I want free!
Don't wanna stand opposing you, I move over besides you.
Let's look at the world together.

Well you're right about one thing. This could go on and on and it's futile in the long run anyway. It was fun while it lasted though

What touches you
What makes your heart talk??
Please tell me

Megan Fox

Cheers!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

lol
She´s pretty hot too
Well I don´t wanna bother you, don´t care of the words and all that´s been said.
Care for you
So always, you´re welcome here

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Oh I understand. More than you can imagine

Interesting choice of words jǫtunn

To add counter balance Megan Fox is ugly.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Interesting choice of words jǫtunn

To add counter balance Megan Fox is ugly.

I have two words for you

Transformers
Bike

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Megan fox was hot as hell in Transformers ..... then after I think she got work done, she got very unattractive and "fake" looking, very fast. I don't like the whole new "botox" look girls are going for. So sad.

laffoe: Thanks for your kind words my friend

edit on 18-5-2011 by latency because: Forgot to add sentance.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Forgiveness is the key to be forgiven. Our souls are very tough on us, for unless we're alligned to thoughts that are Love, Helping, Understanding, Humble/Equal, and a Gift To Others, we can't go back home. A metaphor would be akin to a thought can't return back to the mind if its a different frequency,and carrying a lot of guilt and weight.
We need to work on all of this. Yes I see everyone going home, but that doesnt suggest that I walk away from the perfect plan of Family or that they don't know best, and that this may or may not take however long it takes for U-Turns.

I prefer to see the shadow or critters or feeders as perception and a kick in the pants reminders, I prefer to see that the bloodlines here are not understanding that they're in essence following AI in the system, the perception, the kick in the pants, and at those moments when something appeared and gave them unloving or bad advice, they had to go against the resistance of their own soul, and conscience and ignore the warnings inside, and this is still there, if they start to peel back those layers. But they are us, in terms of being our family, and we are all in the same situation without knowing.

However, what is, is, but that is my positive vision. There is only Love, outside the Hologram, so these are programs in the system and apparently the shadow/guilt side of the AI coding, may have attracted some real souls.

What we are seeing and putting out, is being mirrored back. We're creating our next step. The key to Infinity is Family, so asking for how to serve, reporting for duty, how to help, and really working through relationship problems with all ohters is important and there are no coincidences.

If you're in a disagreement with family, spouse or child, this is a relationship problem. If you're walking by someone in need, this is also a relationship problem, If you're believing you're serving Good as a catalyst and dropping bombs on infants, telling yourself their frequency is why they are in that spot and only if they're negatives can they be harmed, is also a relationship problem. It was never up to you to judge or harm anyone, but only to assist, and help.

All the problems in this cosmos is how we relate to others.

Another thing, many talk about false light, or being misled. The tree is known by its fruits. Love = Love, Goodness = Goodness. If you experience guidance from Love, and clean up your act and pray with Gratitude to all that is Love and Goodness and this being takes off its mask and reveals something else, please thank them, they really helped you and did some good work. And then gently remind them, to take off all their masks until under the last one, they find they were Love & Light all along. In other words, did Yeshua walk with the saints, or with the prodigal sons and daughters. I don't understand any concept of worry, since everyone is family under their masks and if your conscience and inner guidance and eye is filled with light and you only turn to God/Goodness for more help, how is it that this is harming?

And if one is seeing someone negative only seeing the light in them no matter how smalll it might be, may be quite a job, but its worthwhile.

There are many contracts done, in the miltary, in the bases, amongst Families, even for those who are given leadership or promotion in this world.

This goes beyond saying, we forgive you, but really sending Love and asking for them to join with us, to say no, and ask for forgiveness to Goodness for any contracts and walk away.

Since we're here also, when Love is guiding us, to hold frequency and lay the foundation, we need to holding and pray for protection for those who would do so, see healing and protection for those who walk away from contracts they have.
edit on 18-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For these tests have components that are about us, the world reveals in us what needs changing, it shows us still what needs working on, and often problems get repeated in various forms until we learn to seek within, Goodness and Love, to find the skills to overcome them and grow our consciousness.

Going back home, is growing your consciousness. Graduating and returning home means going from 0.00000000000000......1.........% of us to growing to 99.999999999999999999....%. The biggest vampiric draco fish in this universe is only that tiny sliver of real self. What do we learn here? Technology, fun, adventures, I'm speaking to those who still want to stay here. Well, these are anthole technologies, and a tiny fraction of the real senses we have, there are even so much more colors than can perceive, this is a tiny fraction of the Joy and Love and fun of home, or learning, or adventures. And with each progression, we are only Loving More.

So, if we're aware and woken up and still wishing to stay, the only purpose would be to get others, the children to safety and out of the school where there is a risk they might follow the AI, and be stuck going the wrong way into regression. And in the regression, we have the shadow, or opposite of light. We have the feeders, the critters, bottom feeders, and those who need to have the door open for more tests. This should only bring forth so much compassion for anyone who has been tricked into harming others.

I stumbled upon threads on astral spiders, and hooded shadow beings, for example, and the webs, and remembered all the Rockefeller statues erected, spider statues. The World Wide Net, or Web. So many allegories to entrapment, and to Draonian type beings. The shadow, but they have access to us only based on our frequency and the level of Love.

So the very presence of a ruling elite dishing out negativity and pain, suffering, war, disease should be the first sign we need to do some inventory searches and start to peel back the layers of distortion and dirt on us, and ensure the at we shine Love and Goodness only, and Forgiveness is a very intrinsic part of this.

For, while some tests are individual, we discover our own weaknesses here, its Family and Team Work that always lends a helping hand, and so that is why in the end, all when they make it through, even the prodigal sons, who have been stuck in negativity and harmed others, will be so humble and grateful and thankful to each other, we will only be honest in our gratefulness one to another. No one will say, well I stayed the path, and treat another who took longer, and was a late bloomer, as less than family. We don't see that way, we don't pat ourselves on the back, we thank everyone who turns themselves around to Goodness, so grateful to one and all.

edit on 18-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You don't get out much do you?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join