It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
reply to post by Brianegan

haha, you just show the inherent evil in your own heart and the ignorance in your own mind. forgiveness and love do not stop the beating. continue enjoying living in your own egoism,. you're not more protected against karma than you just said I was.

I promise you, this is the most loving person I've ever met.
He was pointing out that what you send out surely will return to yourself.
If you don't like it, change what it is you create.
Choose carefully what to align yourself with.
React or act
Your choice
If you had the chance, what would you create?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Thank-you for being here
My loved Sister, Hermana!
If you were not here, non of this was possible.
The love and the joy you send out is highly needed.
For me and for the World

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey Guys. I see many of you have mixed issues on the OP's statements. This is my first here so be gentle

Anyways, I've been lurking on these forums for some time now and have become somewhat addicted to all this information. Many of the posts here on ATS (the popular ones anyways), are very negative and depressing. Yes, the truth hurts. I have seen so much of the world I never thought existed while coming here. The world I see now is a dark, dark place with "evil" people running the show. I have no doubts about that now. These secret societies we speak of, I believe, are a mixed bag. I think some are genuinely good and want what's best for humankind, even if it does mean mass genocide to limit the worlds population. However, I think some are full of "evil" and crave power, control, sex, and material goods. The secret societies are currently having an "underground" war of their own. In the end though, the OP of this thread is right..... it's all about love and high vibrations.

For the past few months I've been feeling quite depressed..... much so because I am a single dad raising two beautiful young girls (this is the great part!).... in this horrible horrible state of the world we are living in (bad part!). I would wake up days feeling good, then I would see the news or come here and then sink lower into my abyss. Some days I would actually over-come it all and go outside to a enjoy a beautiful sunny day. But then even, I would look up at the sky and see "Cheamtrail" after "Chemtrail" fill the horizon, turning the sky grey and hazy. And if you want to debate "Chemtrails" this is not the thread
. But the point is, I felt small .... useless .... like I could do nothing to stop these huge men of power and corporations filled with greed. There was no point in living ....... almost. I thought about joining an activist group and fighting the good fight ... but alas I am against fighting (unless there are no alternatives), always have been. There must be a peaceful way to break free and change the world. Then it came to me yesterday, and the OP pretty much sums up my thoughts perfectly.

We need to love one another more... plain and simple. We have to forgive even all these people that are causing all this havoc. As much as you want to fight this feeling of pride and judgement, you just need to forgive. This does not mean rolling over and "taking it". It means you need to rise up and fill yourself with love and forgiveness. Once you make this step many things will start a chain reaction and you will bring down the giant. Here is how:

Love and forgiveness will free yourself from all attachments and ego. You won't feel that void you are constantly trying to fill with addictions. You will buy less stuff, stop smoking cigarettes, drinking beer (in excess of course
), you will be more conscious of the foods you put in your body. This will bring down corporations that make GMO foods, tobacco companies that you are paying to kill you, you'll stop watching so much bloody TV and spend more time with your family and friends, thus creating a better community. The giant will be just a little bit smaller.

These better communities will rise and spread like wild fire. People will at first be jealous and want the better life that these "select few communities" have. But when the jealous egoism wears off, they will open their eyes like the rest of us and rise up. People won't be distracted by excessive tv/music/video games/eating/drinking/etc. We won't care about brands, we will all support local people. Money won't mean so much and will one day not matter.

We will then no longer put up with anything less than that of love. Our priorities will change dramatically. it will change the way we decide everything, including who we vote into power, our choice in music/media, foods, friends, and lifestyle.

Now this all sounds all nice and peachy. Almost too perfect. And it is. The thing I failed to mention yet is that this will of course come at a cost. Many good people will die. As the big evil empire falls, they will fight back with brute, unrelenting force. They will use the police and military to eradicate the "terrorists" of love. We will be the biggest threat to them. Just look at what happened to MLK and anyone else who advocated peace and love. The big brothers know this is the absolute BIGGEST threat to them. They don't care about ATS, Alex Jones, Jessie Ventura, etc. Love will bring them down and they damn well know it. Anyways, after all the bloodshed and killing of the innocent rages on, something will happen... something huge. Eventually the militants and police will go "crazy" killing innocent women and children.... and then they too will look in the mirror and realize that they are not serving their true interests as a human "brother/sister". They are killing their brothers and sisters and they will no longer stand for it. They will bring down their guns and choose not to fight. And if they choose to fight, it will be against the empire making their orders. This will be a chain reaction and go all the way to the top of the chain. I fear the grand evil leader will refuse to back down and will do his best to bring down the world with the most powerful weapon in his arsenal. But then again maybe not. But if he does and we all die, it would have been worth it. I would rather die in a world full of love than one full of hate, fear, and control.

I'm ready right now to let love in and forgive all. And I'm ready to die for it. I know many of you are not, and that is fine. It really, really is okay.

Anyways, that was more than I wanted to say so I'm sorry it was so long.

Please keep in mind I'm a very open minded person. This is just a thought and idea. My mind is always changing and I absolutely love philosophy and how it evolves over time. I do not practice any specific religion. I'm not preaching. You don't have to fight back or deny me of my opinion. This is not the truth, just a thought. And I'm not stupid
I do have guns in my home (for hunting) but I will use them if my family and I are threatened. I know it sounds contradictory to what I'm saying but I have that natural father/protector instinct and I just can't let it go. However, I will never ever use my weapons out of hate or revenge, it will be out of protection for those I love, only as defense.

Peace and Love,

-Joe

edit on 17-5-2011 by latency because: Grammar

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by SystemResistor

All that being said, the closest that I have gotten to breaking the "lock" was while playing a game of squash...

Your real thoughts are sent out to the wall and they bounce back, but they don't bounce back to your original mind, they bounce back to a mirror, and that mirror reflects another mirror that reflects another mirror and so on and so fourth. So there is basically a completley separate mind that, no matter how advanced, will distort the original intents and perceptions of your true mind or being, until your entire being is trapped in the game, like hall of mirrors.

edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)
yes indeed , i loved how you formulated this

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameoverforyou
reply to post by Brianegan

haha, you just show the inherent evil in your own heart and the ignorance in your own mind. forgiveness and love do not stop the beating. continue enjoying living in your own egoism,. you're not more protected against karma than you just said I was.
u realy have no idea and for that u are forgiven but u realy have no idea , believe me

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
interesting poem , it isa poem right?, but seriously though I've had enough of the N.W.O
edit on 17-5-2011 by lewenhart because: a mistake was made

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
forgive the illuminati? HAHA, no.

but its not like i hold a deep deep hate for them that affects me everyday either

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
That time of need being NOW when everyone needs to wake up and get angry, not lay down and get run over.

anger leads to unclear thinking and confusion which will on lead to pain. a better word might be upset

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well the think we need to be asking ourselves is What in us is making this possible?

If tomorrow, we woke up to a wonderful free world, but we were the same, what we do? Would it be any different?

Do we like to blame others for their situations, and walk away writing off other people as if 80 years in jail for some minor violation, we say, oh, they should have known better, but we don't get them out, first through acceptable means, but I am willing to dismantle every prison brick by brick, and get them out, if only I had a crowd of 1 million who would not accept anything but Goodness and Guard the system.

Do we blame a child for their abuse, a homeless mentally ill person for their condition?

Do we like haves and have nots?

Do you think there is tough love?

Can any innocent be sacrificed?

Should minor lifelong mistakes be a life sentence? A single parent is more inprisoned than some murderers and rapists, is this right?

Or should people be free and work together without forcing anyone, so all have abundance?

What world would you re-create if you were free?

Where do the changes have to take place?

We need to take out of us, all the programs and see only with freedom and abundance and equality without forcing anyone, in our hearts and minds.

If we did this, we would attract others and then the only way certain families could even be in a world of such vibrations is if they become loving themselves.

Negativity has access to us, because of our frequency.

Its about permissions.

A positive eutopian world does not allow them very much access.

This would mean they would see love in action and that their pain techniques don't work and be lonely and want to join, there would be no point to their pyramid systems, they would be very lonely there.

I don't vote by the way. I can't vote. Everyone running in every election is a criminal, even if they havn't personally participated in ceremonies and sacrifices and harmed others, they know the system and yet are quiet. One can't be quiet when one knows the crimes. They are co-dependent on the criminals by their silence. Can't vote for murderers or slavers. Can't vote for people allowing Blood chocolate in our stores, instead of Fair Trade, let alone wars and rituals.

If everyone realized this, don't you think they would start to organize the world and only elect their own. Don't you think we'd make those changes.

Who is the one responsible, them or us? Or both?

edit on 17-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i dono wat your talking about but these videos r cool

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sure I can forgive, but I won't forget.

It would be nice to just move past all of this into a a better world, so if forgiveness is what it takes, so be it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yes yes yes. This is the key to winning! The illuminati feeds off of our hatred. Think of the grinch wo stole Christmas.

Everyday they lose power o er us as we refuse to hate. They try to cause WWIII by funding Israel and muslim extremists. They target civilians in Iraq afganistan and Pakistan.

Their god is Satan and various likenesses, lucifer, mulloch, oden, apollo, etc. If we forgive them and love them their god is starved. Their power is cut off.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Yea the Bible and Jesus talked about forgiving everyone and your enemies and if thats what you want to do have fun.

When I'm high I think up of # like sueing the NWO not necessarily forgiving them. Like yea sure we could, but when I look at Israel I'm like.... # that, they nazis

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
One reason why I'm reluctant to forgive the NWO is that potential and love that they kill in people just to further their own cause. Honestly, people who have died young, the homeless men on the street, the hookers on the corner... they all have potentials to fulfill and its all being cut short becuase some selfish people just want to make an extra buck.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by James1982

I gave the Illuminati a pretty good reason to move on and remember.
I have nothing whatsoever with them to do.
Other than we all came from the same Source, and therefore I am
bound from my heart to love them (as I love you)
And endure for that Love to shine through

Hey Jesus, weren't you suppose to come down on the 21st of this Month?

I forgive member "truth" whether you are a sock puppet or illuminatti troll. You fit the description of new order of members who joined in 2010-2011 with words like "truth" or knowledge in your name.

I love how most of the first responses were so hateful and negative. Almost like a computer program designed to drown out the secret.

THE ANTIDOTE TO HATRED IS FORGIVENESS THEN LOVE!
You've come a bit too early

We're not ready yet!!!

edit on 16/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by James1982

I gave the Illuminati a pretty good reason to move on and remember.
I have nothing whatsoever with them to do.
Other than we all came from the same Source, and therefore I am
bound from my heart to love them (as I love you)
And endure for that Love to shine through

Hey Jesus, weren't you suppose to come down on the 21st of this Month?

I forgive member "truth" whether you are a sock puppet or illuminatti troll. You fit the description of new order of members who joined in 2010-2011 with words like "truth" or knowledge in your name.

I love how most of the first responses were so hateful and negative. Almost like a computer program designed to drown out the secret.

THE ANTIDOTE TO HATRED IS FORGIVENESS THEN LOVE!
You've come a bit too early

We're not ready yet!!!

edit on 16/5/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So fight back with love is the answer? I've never been much of a hater of anyone myself, though I do get angry. My anger is generally very short-lived, though. On the rare occasions wherein I have had hateful thoughts, like wishing all the 'bad guys/negative elite/Iluminati' would just die or be murdered enmasse, I've been horrified with myself for thinking such things. I would then think to myself, "How can becoming the very thing I abhor, be right?". It can't, and it isn't.

Over the past several months, I've been having ever-increasing thoughts of practicing bringing more love and forgiveness in my life. It's not solidified in my mind yet, so there is more work to be done on my part. And I have noticed that my frequent reading of all these 'doom-and-gloom' posts interferes with how I'd more like to be. I'm trying to get away from my efforts in trying to change the big picture, and more into just trying to change myself, my community, my immediate area--for the better.

I have often fantasized about sitting face-to-face across the table from some powerful, yet-somewhat-approachable, well-known ALLEGED Illuminati...asking questions from my heart and receiving honest answers...because I have convinced him/her in advance that the information will go no farther. In addition, he/she also trusts me because I am just an everyday common person, no threat at all.

I do not rejoice in another's pain; I would rejoice if all those who have lost their way, turned around, repented and used their money and/or skills/talents to benefit all of humanity.

I really enjoyed this thread and will be bookmarking it and re-visiting it often, hoping I find more and more uplifting updates and comments.
Star for you, OP...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Are you high? What are you talking about?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
hatred leads to similitude

from bolsheviks to dictators
from founding fathers to dictators

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Your mindset must be bringing you rewards, trying to muddy up clear waters, and attempting to pull in clouds to block the sunshine. Just in case, you ever feel a need for another script, you should give this a shot, for a week and see what happens. If you noted the sun cutting into your room, and bursting through those clouds, with positive thoughts or inspiration and jotted this down it might make you wake up to the kind of universe you live in, and what progression looks like.

bmindful.com...

Did you escape from the set of Brokeback Mountain by any chance?

The best way to find yourself, is to lose yourself in the service of others

I am a willing vessel God uses to spread unconditional love, kindness and generosity

I am generous, with everything, in every way, infinitley, eternally, increasingly, dramatically, now and always!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. I guess what they say about empty vessels is true.

Though many who feel the need to belittle or suppress others are bullies, and that implies they are have low self esteem, so many of us have low self esteem. People write against ego, but some need positive uplifting statements, for life has harmed their self esteem an self worth.

Thanks but I get all the positive uplifting I need at the pub down the road

Of course, other things could be motivating you, but just in case, these are good seeds. I always give thanks, and gratitude, and often pray my affirmations, giving my thoughts to Higher Power/Love. Today a voice spoke within and said, "Trust yourself too, you have good ideas, so keep shining." A part of this is faith or trust.

And a part of it is self inflicted delusion

Trust in the Light within, us, our loved ones, everyone, even those who might be making train wrecks of their life unless we shine forgiveness, love, understanding, and help towards them, ie. those born in certain families. So we need to start to trust too, have faith in others, in self, in Family.

Positive Affirmations for Healing Self Esteem

I believe in you, your Light within, and your connection to inspiration and positive thoughts and visions. May you have this faith in yourself too, always.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I wonder if you'll still hold the same opinion when you're choking under a Chinese boot.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join