It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Well actually it ain't that hard to understand.In life there are 2 types of feeling: Fear and Love. All the others are derivatives from them. With that being said, the world is going bad and mother nature ain't happy to what we have done to her. All the recent events that had taken place and on many levels such as economic, politics, geographic, etc. The list goes long. Knowing this, with what has to come (and don't ask me what, it'll come to you when the time is right) living in fear is the bad way. First start to become open-minded, don't fear death, don't fear war, negative energy only brings negative situations. Keep yourself feeling love.

By love, I mean love in everything, in a relationship, in your family, in yourself, in the nature, love in every single thing you had the chance to exprience considering life as a gift.

Second, forgiveness is important because it will bring you in a more positive state of mind. Vengeance brings up nothing more than a personal feeling which is short in term of time and mostly making the situation to become worse. Everything we do duplicates right?

For now this is how I see the love and the forgiveness we all need to seek inside ourselves. There will always be good and bad, Yin and Yang, the equiliber between the positive and the negative. One is impossible without the other, but personally I prefer being filled with positivity and a bit of negativity instead of the opposite.

What do you think about it?

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I prefer to be positive and look at things that are in my life too, trying to work on what I can. I always feel the negativity has to start being weeded out at home.

Here:

With that being said, the world is going bad and mother nature ain't happy to what we have done to her. All the recent events that had taken place and on many levels such as economic, politics, geographic, etc. The list goes long. Knowing this, with what has to come (and don't ask me what, it'll come to you when the time is right) living in fear is the bad way. First start to become open-minded, don't fear death, don't fear war, negative energy only brings negative situations. Keep yourself feeling love.

I'd like to try and see if this can be changed a little into a positive,and would even like more positive suggestions, this is my first take on it.

"The earth is healing in the most gentle and beneficial way to all living on this planet. We're calm and filled with positive thought, and now we realize we can change our minds on what we envision. Even waking up, having experiences, it goes only so far. But seeing yourself stepping out of the way of another, who you may have thought is doing something bad, or suffering from a condition, or running a business in the wrong way, to erase it and begin to see them as whole, healthy, directly inspired by God, by positive Guidance, and everything is OK now, because you don't see this any longer, you see the positive potential and wholeness in this person, so these outer things are going to change, they've already changed, politically, geographically, somewhere in time. We just have to catch up now!"
edit on 16-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, here is the thing ... move on to what? What is worthwhile anymore?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anon102

I have a thread under my profile, my last one, saying the world I want. It is depicting a level 1 civilization, and yet, would like everyone to go home, to step outside of the metaphorical tv set, holographic, simulated reality universe, and be home with Family. However its my working model for something better than this.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I have a thread under my profile, my last one, saying the world I want. It is depicting a level 1 civilization, and yet, would like everyone to go home, to step outside of the metaphorical tv set, holographic, simulated reality universe, and be home with Family. However its my working model for something better than this.

hola Unity,
I wander if you really ponder about aid the "spread love" focused with some spice

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon102

soft transition, harmony, joy for all... and surprise.
a better world for all, that is not worthy?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Originally posted by anon102

soft transition, harmony, joy for all... and surprise.
a better world for all, that is not worthy?

I C wat u did thar.

Eh ... why not. I'm game. Got nothing to lose and not much to gain

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Hey there!
Welcome...
We live in a box, let us go outside that box...
Better even let us break that box!

Really - it is only our own shadows

What we´ll be dealing with here are subjects such ach: power, forgiveness, old marriages that need new life, who we truly are and of course love, love, love.

You might have noticed the world is changing before your eyes... belive me it´s only getting better from here!

Let us look a forgiveness.
Some thing of it being too soft and a sign of weakness.
Why should or could I forgive someone, I have got my grudge, I have been victimized it is my privilige, it is my right.
Well yes!
But no!!!
We have been trapping ourselves into this game of slave and master, controller and the controlled.
Forgivenes is the only thing that will cut trough this automation.
Will you keep sitting looking at you own shadows, feeling miserable.
Or will you choose to use that sword of truth... Reaching out for the hearts of your fellow man/woman.

OK here´s the deal.
This is created
Creator, God, The Lord did it.
Created me, created you.
Some old (not that old actually) souls, created before most though, aquired through their experience insight into this creation, this simulation if you will.
See on it as a school of souls, some have just started in Kindergarten and some have been here for a looong time.
Well those ´big boys and girls´ from the classes about to graduate one day forgot that they were in a school...
They began to play pickabooh with the their own Source their own hearts.
They got caught up in the illusion that they had to take care of the smaller kids, and they were filled with fear, a fear that they were just not ready.
They was so frightened by this task (which they had assigned for themselves out of forgetfulnes of Father), that they did everything to control those kids.

Kids can be rather wild you know

They fooled the kids, made them forget about Father too, using every option they had... Movie, music, mind control you name it.... Even Lady Gaga

They got some real bad advice from some neighborhood kids (ETs) hanging out, playing it cool.
Beliving in technology.
(Technologize love will ya´)
They still loved the kids, deeply and truly
Only they was so scared that they didn´t knew what to do, so the just did control
Well these days some of the kids all long graduated have come back.
In fact they have never left, they have just been waiting patiently for the small kids and those pre-graduates to stop
arguing and stop throwing things at eachother.
They remember the Father
They know that Love is the key.
Well now it is up to you.
Will you keep hanging into this automatic response
Like an old married couple
Yelling at eachothers
Or
Will you take this sword of truth offered, find the truth in your heart.
Realize that you and the others have always been connected.
Has always been the same.
Playing this game.
Cut trough the crap, the illusion and forgive.
Forgive yourself
Forgive them
Only forgiveness will make it trough
Only forgiveness
Take the hands of those who had come here to assisit you in anyway
They were here long before the Illuminatis
They know you
Speek to you through your Inner Voice
Using your own words
Will you forgive
Will you find your heart

For the Illuminatæ (or what you call yourself these days)
You might have forgotten, but try to remember.
Try to remember Father lifting you up
Holding you in His loving hands
You were a part of Us (still is
)
He lifted you so high
You became like a God
You saw the world from above
Through it all
Saw the automation
The simulation
Saw what you thought was God/Father
(Was really just the automation He made to reach His children)
You forgot
You couldn´t see Father standing there no more
With love in His eyes and in His heart
You forgot
We are still here
The throne was never yours
Never
We can give you the darkness deeper than you understand
And the Light above your heads
You have closed your hearts to Us
Now we take´m back
If you need proof, just look at your ´Bad mood´- machines... They have been virusfied, you didn´t knew did you???
Well you used them to spread misery and confusion, now thy´re infected with a love virus lol
Beyond any antivirus programme
(the number of the virus I´ll give you freely, it is 141 multiplied with itself 141 times and able to mutate)
You have been trapped into this game, you were just as much the victim as the children were.
You got astray, you have to come home.
Forgive yourself
We have done long time ago
Forgive yourself and come home
You can assist in rebuilding this place with love love love
We´ll do it anyhow
Just thought you might want to help.

Let forgiveness be powerfied into this simulation now
Let´s forgive
Ourself
Eachother
Now!!!!

And then move on
Why not dance
Why not joy
Love is here
Love love love

i am all for forgiveness of all of my brothers and sisters

i already foragve all that is

although i'm not a fan of your thoughts about ET's, in my opinion anything that says ET's are bad is false and misleading..and not responisble to creation or truth..

only humans can create such negativity on this world, there are cosmic laws..

believe what you want though..

much love to you and to ALL that is..

let ALL hidden truths be revealed, thank you

thank you

namaste'

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

I got no sword against them, will be God to make accountable their evil acts, I will live to see that.

Brother, the law of Karma is unavoidable, regarless how much people forgive them or not. I recommend you to read the Kybalion too.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
To OP, you mention a god being that you believe created the Universe. I'm curious, which being? Allah or Jesus' father, or a different god?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Forgiveness doesn't have to mean suddenly not feeling any hostility toward another person. Forgiveness can mean just allowing yourself the opportunity to consider the fallibility of another individual. Forgiveness is not always possible, and it requires total emotional agreement by both parties. When achieved, however, it can heal deep wounds that would have otherwise plagued the individual til death.

Forgiveness is not easy, however, it is the only thing that can end a cycle of hate. destruction begets destruction, and the cycle continues infinitely unless it is stopped.

Societal change can come from one influential individual, but it can also come from many people deciding to approach the world, and their relationships with their fellow humans, in a different way. In today's global society, and with the prominence of social networking sites, such a message is as timely as ever.

I don't believe that topics such as this should take priority over the many important events that are taking place in the world today. However, the human condition plays a huge role in arriving at the unfortunate state of affairs we find ourselves in (one could say it is The most influential aspect.) For this reason, it is beneficial to every once in a while examine the human condition and examine how the actions and attitudes of individual people collectively affect the state of our world.
edit on 17-5-2011 by beansanmash because: more concise

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
wtf are you talking about?

2nd

I know. Kids and their drugs.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Wow I always thought my local bakery had the best fruitcakes. Boy was I wrong.

Thanks ATS

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I increasingly get the strong impression, this forum has been infiltrated by people with the task, to stir all kinds of crap into our brains to deflect our attention away from actualy important subjects at hand...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Tryptych
Too late..

Only GOD can judge. Roll with that.

I roll with that anytime.
I bow for the judgement of God any time

So as being a slave to whatever god, that gives you a get out of jail free card? This is the problem with religious logic, they think they can excuse their lives as long as they luuuuv jeeeezuzzzzz.

So its okay to be a slave, because jezuz loves us, so continue to live in this corrupted world?

Go back to your patch of sand and bury your head like you've always had it.

By the way, if god is a god, why would he judge anybody? Why is being judged even enter into your brain when in the presence of a god? If you don't accept jezuz you go to a place where you burn and choke and die forever and ever, but he LOVES you. Why would anyone worship such horrid beings?

edit on 17-5-2011 by Jrocbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

When you enter your favourite bakery you instantly get that warm beautiful smell of baked goods.
(Assuming you are not in the bakery right now)
Close your eyes and imagine you are there.
Notice the smells,the sounds the feelings that appear. Where are those smells,sounds and feelings ?
They cant be in the bakery because you are not there right now,but yet you experience
similar sensations as if you were.
Again where are these sensations located or where are those fruitcakes
?

On topic:
OP, brother although you speak with broken english I both understand and agree with you.
I signed up to ats which has taken me slightly off my own path,just to let you know this.

edit on 17-5-2011 by JustAround because: words are strange to me,I do not use them well (spelling)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jrocbaby

Assumptions that the OP is part/member of an established or religion ?.
From your post above it seems you feel he is a Christian,I understand why you
reached this conclusion,but do you ?

Don't be alarmed I mean no harm:
I agree with some of what you say,only because I fully understand why you have the perspective
you do.And from this perspective what the op says is nuts right ?

If the OP was the truth,then that would mean people who do not fully comprehend what
he was trying to say/relay are somehow how conditioned,so the concepts put forward by the OP
would seem strange delusional,religious...etc, correct ?

Ask yourself how,who,why and when could such conditioning of normal folks "in the real world" take place ?

If you do stop and just ask yourself these questions,your journey will begin.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
I increasingly get the strong impression, this forum has been infiltrated by people with the task, to stir all kinds of crap into our brains to deflect our attention away from actualy important subjects at hand...

Forgiveness doesn't have to mean suddenly not feeling any hostility toward another person. Forgiveness can mean just allowing yourself the opportunity to consider the fallibility of another individual. Forgiveness is not always possible, and it requires total emotional agreement by both parties. When achieved, however, it can heal deep wounds that would have otherwise plagued the individual til death.

Forgiveness is not easy, however, it is the only thing that can end a cycle of hate. destruction begets destruction, and the cycle continues infinitely unless it is stopped.

Societal change can come from one influential individual, but it can also come from many people deciding to approach the world, and their relationships with their fellow humans, in a different way. In today's global society, and with the prominence of social networking sites, such a message is as timely as ever.

I don't believe that topics such as this should take priority over the many important events that are taking place in the world today. However, the human condition plays a huge role in arriving at the unfortunate state of affairs we find ourselves in (one could say it is The most influential aspect.) For this reason, it is beneficial to every once in a while examine the human condition and examine how the actions and attitudes of individual people collectively affect the state of our world.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

This is your opportunity to spread the truth,tell me what is more important than
what the OP brings forward ?
one is egar to engage if you have something of substance to offer,one is after all your brother and seek to help you where one can.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA, what on Earth?
Forgive yourself for what?? And forgive the... oh come on, how old are you mate?
Its a real insight into some peoples minds coming here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join