It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by theversifier
HAHAHAHAHAHA, what on Earth?
Forgive yourself for what?? And forgive the... oh come on, how old are you mate?
Its a real insight into some peoples minds coming here.

I could not agree more insight is great when it makes you laugh so loudly like you just did

"what on earth ?" or "what is earth ?"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

I don't believe that topics such as this should take priority over the many important events that are taking place in the world today. However, the human condition plays a huge role in arriving at the unfortunate state of affairs we find ourselves in (one could say it is The most influential aspect.) For this reason, it is beneficial to every once in a while examine the human condition and examine how the actions and attitudes of individual people collectively affect the state of our world.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The real designer of this universe was really the reason why this simulation was designed, for there was the proof of intelligent creation, and the designers saw it, and they were in a state of disbelief, and in their resentment, decided to immitate the real universe, and create thier own reality within it - it is thier most closely guarded secret, that the real eye is behind the false eye.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

If I can explain it in simple terms, this "matrix" is like an 8-bit computer and the real matrix is a quad-core.
edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I was just going to say your approach was a little too complex for some to understand.
I see you edited to give a simpler explanation.

I am a long time lurker of ats,and have noticed every time somebody tries to
impart "knowledge" to average joe,that they present concepts in such a complex
fashion that joe just thinks they are nuts.
The only people who grasp the complex nature of such conclusions/concepts
are those that have already taken the time and necessary measures to do so.

There has to be a better way of delivering this shared knowledge,in a way
that can be understood by anyone. Flooding rarely works in my own personal experience.
Take this thread as an example,the only people who did not mock the OP were beings
who appear to be on similar paths albeit with slightly different perspectives .

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustAround
reply to post by Fatgoblin

When you enter your favourite bakery you instantly get that warm beautiful smell of baked goods.
(Assuming you are not in the bakery right now)
Close your eyes and imagine you are there.
Notice the smells,the sounds the feelings that appear. Where are those smells,sounds and feelings ?
They cant be in the bakery because you are not there right now,but yet you experience
similar sensations as if you were.
Again where are these sensations located or where are those fruitcakes
?

On topic:
OP, brother although you speak with broken english I both understand and agree with you.
I signed up to ats which has taken me slightly off my own path,just to let you know this.

edit on 17-5-2011 by JustAround because: words are strange to me,I do not use them well (spelling)

Thankyou Brother
Sorry for my broken English... I try my best lol
You´ve just managed to cheer me up, you know sometimes you have this in your heart,
you feel it so clearly.
You know it is there for everyone to touch.
You want to share, share, share.
When too many people just turn their back, ignoring not me but their own amazingness.
Sadness can sometimes get to you.
Only to find out that you have friends, loving inspiring friends.
Coming to meet you heart to heart.
You just did that to me, and I am truly grateful.
Sorry to lure you of you path.
Your welcome to walk with me anytime.

Love and respect

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Maybe I am mistaken and you did not "lure" me from my path.
Often I am led to situations by love and do not realise it,Love is smarter than I/we.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
neo waking up ,
perfect

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by yets777

perfect, waking up neo.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by JustAround

Love seem to outsmart me anytime too
:9

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Jrocbaby

If the OP was the truth,then that would mean people who do not fully comprehend what
he was trying to say/relay are somehow how conditioned,so the concepts put forward by the OP
would seem strange delusional,religious...etc, correct ?
Ask yourself how,who,why and when could such conditioning of normal folks "in the real world" take place ?
If you do stop and just ask yourself these questions,your journey will begin.

Yea I have asked that and figured that out quite a long time ago.
I've come to the conclusion that basically most people need something in their lives to make themselves feel less insignificant, some people need god to survive, while others do not.

Which is why people that should of been busy with farming and hunting, decided to worship whatever and spread it to others, and because life was horrible back then they all accepted it.

Now that life is not nearly as horrible, more people are religious now then ever, mostly because of society and you're like an outcast now if you DON'T believe in a god, and the fact that everyone needs something to keep them going.

I'm anti-religious, but I get the same feeling of love,meaning,awe that a worshiping a god gives you, just from knowing that I don't know, and nobody on this planet knows.

But when people tell other people to be like them or their lives will suck, that is where I take offense and rightly so, it should be the normal for people to get angry at anybody spewing religious dogma, but the majority of the people in my country are christians, so all of a sudden its okay.

Not to mention all the death in the name of god, the Christian army vs Islam army [ USA MAINLY INVADES ISLAMIC COUNTRIES] and the fantasy based thinking that is now common thanks to religion and gods, spirits, ect.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The very word Secrecy, is repugnant..in a free and open society....

I'd like to forgive the Illuminati ...only if they forgave my mortgage.
Or gave the Libyans their Money back...

Yes, though some feel that the Illuminati do not exist, simply because they don't necessarily have a large corporate headquarters with a flag hanging outside emblazend with the words "ILLUMINATI".

They most certainly do. It has much to do with their level of affluence in society. And Secret Societies.

How many ATS members have attended an Ivy League University for example ?
How many have attended Yale University and/or heard of the Skull & Bones Society ?

That is what I am alluding to. That they operate in different circles than that of Most Americans.

This secret society who coincidentally gave us not one, but two US Presidents.
Complete with 9/11, the resulting wars and coincidentally the biggest banking heist in US history.

But the mere foundation of our world wide fraudulent banking system, of earning interest on money created out of thin air is very clear evidence that they still do exist.

The original Rothschild paid the converted Jew, Jesuit Adam Weishaupt to form the Illuminati, using the secrecy of the Masonic order as a cover.
Their first financial conquest was that of France, and the taking over of France's central bank from the Monarchy soon After the French Revolution.

It really isn't much different than what we have recently seen transpiring in Libya today with the Rebels taking over the Money interests, and establishing a new Rothschild banking cartel controlled Central Bank soon after invading that sovereign nation.

One of the last US Presidents to speak out against these Secret Societies and speak the truth was JFK:

Listen to his words....and why they sealed his fate.

He opens his speech with ...."The very word Secrecy, is repugnant...in a free and open society...."

Which is the TRUTH.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The cake is a lie
2nd

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow, this is a message that needs to be heard more often.
Unfortunately, as I can see from the few responses I've read, this message is often rejected.
But holding that anger and unforgiveness isn't going to hurt the one(s) that caused the pain as much as it hurts the one holding it.
The OP is trying to help us. Trying to help us see what we have been blinded to for so long; that we and we alone are responsible for how we react to any situation.
How is hating the Illuminati going to help anyone but the Illuminati? They feed off our fear and hate, using it to divide us. Fighting fire with fire will cause the whole world to burn.
When we forgive them we are no longer letting them manipulate us, that is the whole point of forgivness. This isn't so much about the Illuminati as it is about releasing these burdens and moving onward and upward.
I indeed hope this message does get out, for we are running out of time. Remember that whatever we set our focus on, that is where we will go.

Love and Joy

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

When you enter your favourite bakery you instantly get that warm beautiful smell of baked goods.
Notice the smells,the sounds the feelings that appear. Where are those smells,sounds and feelings ?
They cant be in the bakery because you are not there right now,but yet you experience
?

Well you really need to be in a bakery in India. The feeling will stay with you forever that's for sure

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

reply to post by Fatgoblin

?

On topic:
OP, brother although you speak with broken english I both understand and agree with you.
I signed up to ats which has taken me slightly off my own path,just to let you know this.

edit on 17-5-2011 by JustAround because: words are strange to me,I do not use them well (spelling)

Thankyou Brother
Sorry for my broken English... I try my best lol
You´ve just managed to cheer me up, you know sometimes you have this in your heart,
you feel it so clearly.
You know it is there for everyone to touch.
You want to share, share, share.
When too many people just turn their back, ignoring not me but their own amazingness.
Sadness can sometimes get to you.
Only to find out that you have friends, loving inspiring friends.
Coming to meet you heart to heart.
You just did that to me, and I am truly grateful.
Sorry to lure you of you path.
Your welcome to walk with me anytime.

Love and respect

You guys should get a room

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Ho' Oponopono by Ace Andres From "7 Secret Vibrations"

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
im with you brothah!

i know its hard for some ppl to do this because its easier to hate someone than to forgive them!

we wont get anywhere if we dont forget about what happened in the past, we cant forget about the past if we dont let it go, we cant let it go unless we forgive them for what they did!

forgiving someone is always the first step to the next step, now lets take this next step.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashtonkusher
we wont get anywhere if we dont forget about what happened in the past, we cant forget about the past if we dont let it go, we cant let it go unless we forgive them for what they did!

What 'past' are you talking about man? It's going on RIGHT NOW.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive. As forgiveness flows into my heart it moves upwards, filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light, a compassion for my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light.
Lyricus discourse 6

LOVE is essence
LOVE is choice
LOVE is we

∞♡∞

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JoyDreamer

Thank-you for your wise words
and for sharing your heart.
Sometimes this world saddens me, looking at some of the responses I am sure you understand.
But sadness is only the way to a deeper knowing of love.
Heh!
You made me feel that it's all worth it!

Love
May God be with you

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join