It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forgive yourself, forgive the Illuminati... and let´s move on

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
Too late..

Only GOD can judge. Roll with that.

I roll with that anytime.
I bow for the judgement of God any time

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
That's it! ATS can now be shut down coz now we're all gonna forgive every wrong doer in this World ...

No need for conspiracies and fact finding anymore ... The carnage will now end ... Thanks to this Thread

This is the answer to everything. To forgive and see them as waking up and whole. To undo in our minds what is holding us in this dream. Two summers ago or so, I got a message to save the children, and to meditate, we needed groups seeing exactly this and sending love to everyone and earth, nature.

Do you realize a group of millions seeing Fukushima neutralized and everything cleansed would see results?

Why not send those who are still playing with toys and hording their things, still acting like 2 years olds lots of love and reminder they need to grow up now? We need to all go home.

I think Jessicamystic said, in her dream she was told, is this all you have? You've tried all the pain tactics, did they work?

Does fighting work or does unconditional love?

Jessica Mystic : 2012 Part 3 1/7 How To Be Free From The Illuminati

At around 7 37 she starts talking about a bully at school, and then has a dream of someone being mean in a store, and they get into a battle, the old woman grows bigger, and she shrinks until she is about to give up. And then she is reminded of the pain tactics she's using, and how she had boasted of being an artist of love and life.
edit on 16-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

Thank you....Well said...Short sweet and correct.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So happy for your loving presence here.
Much appreciated

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianeganthank you....Well said...Short sweet and correct.

That was kinda tongue in cheek.. not that I actually believe in "god"

Anyway, positive vibes 4 all of yous

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
reply to post by Canadianpride420

Oh ye of little faith.....When God steps in front of you and says tell me that to my face, will you say those same words?

You bet I will...although I believe in the ancient astronaut theory..Heres my opinion on how to treat others..if someone treats you nice, you treat them nice(even going out of your way perhaps)..If someone is a dick to you, then I will be an even bigger dick to them. Because IMO there is too many people that take advantage of people's good nature. While the right thing to do may be to turn the other cheek and take it, too many people are killed or taken advantage of for this very reason. When it comes to the illuminati, if we forgive them, they will win and take bigger advantage of us(History has said so) I will not let my people and the world I live in be turned into a mordern day slave operation where we have no rights, freedoms or happiness. If no one stands up we lose. We have to stand up, win this world for peace and then forgive everyone who comitted "sins," against the illuminati. I wish we could live in a real world of peace and forgiveness but in this world, is just isn't realistic

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

Originally posted by Brianeganthank you....Well said...Short sweet and correct.

That was kinda tongue in cheek.. not that I actually believe in "god"

Anyway, positive vibes 4 all of yous

Lol.....That is okay as long as you would behave like God would be happy with love.....Just in case

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

reply to post by Canadianpride420

Oh ye of little faith.....When God steps in front of you and says tell me that to my face, will you say those same words?

You bet I will...although I believe in the ancient astronaut theory..Heres my opinion on how to treat others..if someone treats you nice, you treat them nice(even going out of your way perhaps)..If someone is a dick to you, then I will be an even bigger dick to them. Because IMO there is too many people that take advantage of people's good nature. While the right thing to do may be to turn the other cheek and take it, too many people are killed or taken advantage of for this very reason. When it comes to the illuminati, if we forgive them, they will win and take bigger advantage of us(History has said so) I will not let my people and the world I live in be turned into a mordern day slave operation where we have no rights, freedoms or happiness. If no one stands up we lose. We have to stand up, win this world for peace and then forgive everyone who comitted "sins," against the illuminati. I wish we could live in a real world of peace and forgiveness but in this world, is just isn't realistic
but what have u actualy done to acheive a victory and why fail to see we are doing just that , by forgiving and asking to join our plan we can acheive the most beautyfull of truths and work towards a solution. have any of
u ever faced and adressed an illuminatus

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Words right outta me mouth brother

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by yets777

Words right outta me mouth brother
strange! issent it? becoming "one", first you fear it , next u can't live without it

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Whatever we do, we should realize we're family here, and all people would see the other as an enemy is creating that situation for themselves. To begin with, if there is something you have learned you don't like, don't want to see, pluck it out of yourself, start with yourself. That's why I linked Ho'onoponopono, for it is about cleansing, or peeling back the layers in self, that sees the distortions, or empowers anyone's negativity, so becoming a co-dependent or enabler. We work with self and vision. The doctor who started this awareness, and practiced Ho'onoponono, was dealing with patients in a very hard core psych ward, that had a very fast turnover of staff, no one could stand working there. He stayed in his office and worked on the case files he had before him, practicing Ho'onoponopono and asking God to erase from him all memories or judgements that would see the other as ill, or damaged and not see them as whole and inspired anew by their Creator. The entire ward transformed.

What would happen if we all wrote in to those we elect and forgave them, telling them our visions of a peaceful equal world that was progressed and grown up, eutopia, and that we asked them to remember who they were and to join us?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianeganLol.....That is okay as long as you would behave like God would be happy with love.....Just in case

And how does "god" act like?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The powers that be are responsible for seizing, controlling, halting and tainting hundred years of human history that could have been used for advancement. But I won't forgive them until the day the last one of them is under my army boot and knife.

As for right now. I couldn't say it better than the sentence at 3:24 of the following video.

I hope humanity fights until the end. The Spartans wouldn't want it any other way.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Maybe people should actually figure out what the "illuminati" actually is.. or towards what/who this is against in the first place.

Seems to me that this entity (which is the corporate rich elite) has actually very little spiritual values in that sense.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Elite; they are evil. How can I forgive them when they want to kill most of the mankind?

All I have for them is this : "Let The Wrath of God come upon them"

Amen.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Because they're family too, and have been lied to, they think they're serving God as catalysts, and what they're doing is harming others. We should never let the sunset on grievance and always seek to find a way to cleanse our judgements and anger, not to judge. "Father Forgive them, they know not what they do!"

This is not the same thing as following a bad order, or a corrupt pseudo law that you know is a crime against humanity and you're not criminal enough to follow it. I can't do this. In fact, if someone I recognized who was a part of world events was across the street from me, I'd feel obligated to perform a citizens arrest. But not to harm. In fact would probably be harmed in such an event.

Its not the same thing as saying, All is Love, there is no right or wrong, its just perceptions, they're doing this for our good, and so we should willingly give up our freedoms and walk into their fema camps. They won't be getting my willing anything.

But we have the ability to change our minds on what we're seeing for this world, and to pray from the bottom of our hearts, and pour out our troubles to Father/Mother and Family, and ask for our sight to be healed and help to turn our negative thoughts and visions into positive, taking responsibility for the things in our lives that need problem solving and a frequency change for positive.

And we can unite, and pray, meditate and see positive goals, give thanks to Dad and Mom and Family and have gratitude too for all that we have, for every gift and grace. A forgiving heart is forgiven.

A friend said, if you were the only light in a world where everyone was looking for the truth, you're infinity is equal to the task around you, and the infinity in the world. If you pray and seek within, and reach for your infinite potential to shine this light, how can you fail. That was a big task and still trying to be worthy of such a thought.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
If you know they will be punished for their actions, why not be able to smile? Or better yet, frown in pity. Eye for an eye solves nothing. Be wise and innocent; let them dig their own graves. Holding onto them in hate means you fall down into the pit with them.

They're wayward, that's all. If you won't forgive someone for their life, don't bother trying to live one of your own.
edit on 16/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Dear laffoe,

You certainly make some interesting posts. Best wishes. I like forgiveness, it feels good and is good for everyone involved. I did somehing almost 40 years ago, it was cruel, unnecesary and injured another. The injury was not permanent; but, did result in the person losing all their finger nails of one of their hands. I did feel terrible and the other person forgave me. It took me 40 years to finally forgive myself, that is a long time. I try and forgive people and let them know that it really is okay. I have come to believe that accepting forgiveness can be harder than forgiving. Glad you made this thread. Be well.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Bros/sis OP call is precisely what is needed to advance, cmon and give a hand here to the giver.
You are asking help to heal the world but you focus into feed the hate and fear, go with true intentions to you heart and ask TOOLS (La herramienta) and your inner voice will tell you what are they: LOVE

When you realize they (illuminati,tptb or whatever) are in many ways "you/me/us/all"... you will see that we are "one" and forgiveness is the purest resolution, a burning torch with the flame of love. (el perdón es lo más puro, una antorcha encendida con la flama del amor).

Ponder
Hug you tight bros/sis, love you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Elite; they are evil. How can I forgive them when they want to kill most of the mankind?

All I have for them is this : "Let The Wrath of God come upon them"

Amen.

a bit sad see amen at you post. They are not evil, just lost... we created the "evil" concept with our fears and hate.
they are not killing mankind, WE are killing mankind if we dont change! we are hurting ourselves.

Dear brother wielding your sword but to cut these fears, that darkness, if you want to fight to save the world do it with a sword of light and love.

Peace.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join