It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMB Warning for LONDON 16/05/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by zookey

It doesn't matter why they do it. Fact is they do. It's just cowardly.. All they do is catch civilians in the cross fire. I don't care what their reasons for doing it are, religious or political, there's no need for it.

The vast vast vast majority of people live in the real world where it's each to their own and what ever floats your boat. No one is denying that the govt's and TPTB need to be challenged, but simply blowing s*** up isn't the answer.

Anyone with their head screwed on would think twice before blowing civilian people up.

You are right, it doesn't matter why America or Britain invades another country, they can just do it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

The reasons for invading other countries will be far beyond what us mere mortals will ever comprehend. The govt's are more than happy for everyone to shout about "the oil" and "liberation" as much as they want as all it does is distract from the what the other hand is doing out of sight.

It also means that Al Qeada and other groups have their "motivation" to carry out their attacks. this allows the govt to ramp up their military spending and operations abroad. and so the cycle goes round and round.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Just what is your problem?
You are the one making accusations.

You have accused everyone of not knowing anything about Ireland and The Troubles etc.
You are the one who has been implying that no-one care's about Ulster and RIRA until it directly affects the mainland.

All these accusations etc have been completely unsubstantiated and unwarranted.

And you know absolutely nothing of the opinions, experiences and thoughts of the people whom you make the accusations / claims against.

You seem to have quite a chip on your shoulder, or is it just downright bigotry and ignorance?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm not going to jump the gun. Although the twitter feeds have been more credible the the msm today. But reports coming out saying there's BEEN a bomb, and more than just the one source.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
reply to post by zookey

The reasons for invading other countries will be far beyond what us mere mortals will ever comprehend. The govt's are more than happy for everyone to shout about "the oil" and "liberation" as much as they want as all it does is distract from the what the other hand is doing out of sight.

It also means that Al Qeada and other groups have their "motivation" to carry out their attacks. this allows the govt to ramp up their military spending and operations abroad. and so the cycle goes round and round.

The reasons for planting bombs other cities will be far beyond what us mere mortals will ever comprehend. The RIRA are more than happy for everyone to shout about "the oppression" and "liberation" as much as they want as all it does is distract from the what the other hand is doing out of sight.

It also means that The Queen and other politicans have their "motivation" to carry out their denial of rights. this allows the RIRA to ramp up their show of strength and operations on the mainland. and so the cycle goes round and round.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Exactly what 'rights' is The Queen denying?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hmm. I saw Parliament was opened up for this MOD agenda earlier but what about the rest of the cabinet? hunkered down in the COBRA war bunker? or somewhere out of the Capital? anyone know of the PMs agenda for today or any of the politicians infact. It'd be interesting to know what the puppets are up to and where there whereabouts are during all of this.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

No... i didn't miss anything... most people in he World don't like the same things these groups don't like but most sane people don't go around bombing innocent people up because of it....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by zookey

No... i didn't miss anything... most people in he World don't like the same things these groups don't like but most sane people don't go around bombing innocent people up because of it....

Most people in the World wern't Interned
or Killed for standing up for their rights
and the Royal family is in no way "innocent".
edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm guessing the bomb threat was a hoax, since nothing has happened and nothing has been found, just somebody pissing about?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There's only a few people in these groups that know what these codewords are at specific times which made the MET police take notice. Its a credible threat and someone ringing in going 'there's a bomb' would have simply been dismissed and them having a knock at the door a hour later. But for someone outside the 'circles' of the associate group hierachy knowing what the code is, its practically impossible unless your Julian Assange.

So yea the threat is credible and lasts right up to midnight infact.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
There's only a few people in these groups that know what these codewords are at specific times which made the MET police take notice. Its a credible threat and someone ringing in going 'there's a bomb' would have simply been dismissed and them having a knock at the door a hour later. But for someone outside the 'circles' of the associate group hierachy knowing what the code is, its practically impossible unless your Julian Assange.

So yea the threat is credible and lasts right up to midnight infact.

Thanks for some insight, do you know the latest? i cant see any "breaking news" or front page news on the bbc website which im very suprised, something like this i would have thought would be all over the news and on the front page of the bbc website, this is what made me think if they found out its a hoax and removed the news from the site.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
As its a IED it'll be remote detonated, hence the sporadic mobile outages in London. The last thing the MET wants is the BBC or twitter feeds reporting 'they've found it' and the thing blowing up halfway through the bomb squad safely defusing the thing. Afterall a remote detonation is less likely to cause a wider impact than if the thing goes off entirely.
I'm not too surprised the msm is keeping tight lipped about this at the minute. Once it/s are safely defused then the MET will give more details to the location and timings of the intentions.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

As its a IED it'll be remote detonated, hence the sporadic mobile outages in London. The last thing the MET wants is the BBC or twitter feeds reporting 'they've found it' and the thing blowing up halfway through the bomb squad safely defusing the thing. Afterall a remote detonation is less likely to cause a wider impact than if the thing goes off entirely.
I'm not too surprised the msm is keeping tight lipped about this at the minute. Once it/s are safely defused then the MET will give more details to the location and timings of the intentions.

Funny that. There were mobile outages on 7/7. Especially for the 4 muslim actors that were used as the bait. They couldn't call for help or warn anyone. And the mainstream media haven't been given their scripts yet!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Have you heard if they have found it yet or are they still searching for it?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well I know they found a empty suitcase that was found under the tampered manhole cover. Or at least they tell us it was a empty suitcase..being so close to Whitehall, just my own speculation mind you.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
infact theres NOTHING on the bbc website about it that i can find, the news article that did exist seems to have been removed. i would expect at least something even if it isnt front page news.... all the news articles i can find are from US news media websites....

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
There are no angry Irishmen and there are no Islamic Militants.

What is the weather like on your planet?

Originally posted by Itop1
infact theres NOTHING on the bbc website about it that i can find, the news article that did exist seems to have been removed.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Where did you look? It's on the BBC News homepage.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

infact theres NOTHING on the bbc website about it that i can find, the news article that did exist seems to have been removed.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yea, it was just posted 8 minutes ago, before there was nothing

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yea, it was just posted 8 minutes ago, before there was nothing

No that is when it was last updated. The update before that was at about 4ish and it was there ~45 minutes ago when I first looked and about 10 minutes before I posted.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join