It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMB Warning for LONDON 16/05/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
reply to post by zookey

British on the passport but that's only till Scotland pull out of the UK then i can have a Scottish passport as well

well that generation wasn't called the greatest for no reason, its unfair to tarnish just the UK with that brush cause its pretty much every generation born during the 80's and early 90's in the Western world that have really messed
up

I was born in 84

You said

I was born in C.London BUT I AM NOT BRITISH im ENGLISH,

Why would it say Scottish. Identity crisis again?

I can walk up to a Swede a Norskie, an Icelandic or Dane or Spainard or French person and ask who they are, they know who they are, go up to a Brit ask who they are, oh im uhh uhh British no English no wait Scottish.

Then I ask them what their passport says, they go uhh oh British but i'm English but can also get Scottish!.

You go write English on you're immigration / entry forms to other countries you get it handed back to you most likely if it doesn't match your official papers

edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Nan is a Wallace, so i can do Dual nationally now mr Wiki go Search the Wallace clan name

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
double post please Del me
edit on 16-5-2011 by TreX-UK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
reply to post by zookey

Nan is a Wallace, so i can do Dual nationally now mr Wiki go Search the Wallace clan name

I know what multiple nationalities is; I have a handful of passports myself

Just saying, UK has an identity and culture issue compared to other countries.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

It's a good thing they took your brains then because you need your eyes to see

But go ahead, you could sure use the popular support. Country falling apart and all that...people need to be riled up! Are you here to rile us up mr. mercenary?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

It's a good thing they took your brains then because you need your eyes to see

But go ahead, you could sure use the popular support. Country falling apart and all that...people need to be riled up! Are you here to rile us up mr. mercenary?

Hey now, he has 3.5 years expertise on Northern Ireland, much more than the people that lived a lifetime there.

You really shouldn't question the forces, they are patriots!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

It's much worse elsewhere. Go up to a citizen of the USA and ask who he is: I'm Texan! No, wait, an American! But I was born in LA. And my Grand-dad was Irish, so that means an Irish Californian! With some German blood. And a bit of Navaho ..... Er ...... I wish I were Canadian .....

The British are British and despite some genetic influx are basically the same folk who've been living here for at least 10,000 years. We have less of an identity crisis than the majority of people around the world

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by zookey

It's much worse elsewhere. Go up to a citizen of the USA and ask who he is: I'm Texan! No, wait, an American! But I was born in LA. And my Grand-dad was Irish, so that means an Irish Californian! With some German blood. And a bit of Navaho ..... Er ...... I wish I were Canadian .....

The British are British and despite some genetic influx are basically the same folk who've been living here for at least 10,000 years. We have less of an identity crisis than the majority of people around the world

We all know about American's being Irish wanabies.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
As we are about to bail out Ireland through the EU, perhaps she has gone to survey some land she doesn't yet own and the natives don't like it?

Its a great pity she doesn't visit some banks and sort them out first - she could start with the Roschild's as they are so close to her and help her manage her land ownership..

The UK, Germany, France are only bailing out Ireland because it in their own self interest to do so! Our last Government and banks #ed this country not the people, and if there was know bail out for Ireland realistically, you'd see within a week a total collapse of the banking system across Europe. Bailouts is essentially paying back bad debts belonging to other countries banks(three countries i mentioned) who were they ones who lent recklessly to Irish banks in the first place.. #ing sake banks have increased Irish national debt, irish citizens never borrowed any of this cash. We live in obvious corrupt system and eventually the people will have enough of this rubbish and fight back against it.

edit on 16-5-2011 by kieran1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2011 by kieran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Must be a false flag... there are no such thing as honest to goodness terrorist attack.. heck there aren't even terrorists anymore.

MSM - NWO - CIA - blah blah blah...... Some people read books to lose their self in a fictional reality... Today's mouth breathers have simply transformed reality!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Originally posted by sepermeru

Originally posted by infinite
IF, and I mean if, any attack would be low key and nothing like the Provisional IRA. The group does not have the numbers to carry out a sustainable campaign against the mainland.

You are right, they just appeared fresh from nowhere. No experience, no materials, no logistics, no intel.

This contradicts every detailed report I've heard and read. What the BBC has consistently reported is that while it's true they do not have the numbers to carry out a sustained series of attacks like in the old days, the members are said to be highly trained and experienced and to be fully capable of bombing the mainland at least once.

You are right, they are totally unconnected to the Provos.
No bombmakers from the Provos in the RIRA.

The Real IRA is a different group. The dangerous group, the one claiming responsibility for the car bomb which killed PC Kerr, has no official name other than calling itself the IRA, as in claiming to be the actual IRA and not dissidents (with which the now-former members of the IRA naturally disagree). They're not "The Real IRA", which is the name of another group -- which also happens to be making threats, just to keep it all nice and confusing.

There is also the new grouping that claims to have murdered Kerr in the car bombing in Omagh four weeks ago. It seems odd that it would reveal itself now, considering that this narrows the investigative field for the police.

This group is said to be Belfast-led, with significant support in areas such as Tyrone, Lurgan and south Armagh. In its statement it said it was completely separate from all the other dissident organisations but was “committed to working with other republicans”.

What the intelligence and security services are assessing is whether it is correct, as is claimed, that the group is mainly made up of former Provisional IRA members, aged from their late 30s to their 50s and with considerable paramilitary expertise.

www.irishtimes.com...

While of course all the republican militant groups are being watched, you can be sure this is the one they're really worried about.
edit on 16-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by zookey

Who is Irish Hater then! The Irish American population is 60-to 70 million and the Irish people who went to America 1800's and earlier shaped America to what it later became, so deal with it.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kieran1

reply to post by zookey

Who is Irish Hater then! The Irish American population is 60-to 70 million and the Irish people who went to America 1800's and earlier shaped America to what it later became, so deal with it.

I'm not an Irish hater, the word your looking for is American hater

That was 1800, they are now American's.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

And of course they would have NEVER gotten to America without first swinging by Liverpool in England, who gave the Irish jobs.

How quick you all forget eh?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

More from skynews:

Security has been tightened in the capital after a "non-specific" threat was issued to authorities on Sunday night.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A bomb threat warning has been received relating to central London today. The threat is not specific in relation to location or time."

Londoners have been urged by police to go about their business as usual but to look out for "unusual activity or behaviour".

A security alert in The Mall, which leads to Buckingham Palace, closed the road this morning after an officer spotted "something suspicious" at 4.20am.

A suitcase, found near Trafalgar Square, was also destroyed in a controlled explosion.

I don't know what to make of it here.... we all know what the IRA are capabe of doing.... man.... this is almost laughable.... we got Islamist militants being allowed to live here and wanting to blow us up and now we have angry Irishmen wanting to blow us up too.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't know what to make of it here.... we all know what the IRA are capabe of doing.... man.... this is almost laughable.... we got Islamist militants being allowed to live here and wanting to blow us up and now we have angry Irishmen wanting to blow us up too.

Have you ever stopped to think WHY? Did that ever cross your mind or do you think you are all innocent little angels and they just do this for no reason at all.

And this is just started "now", this has been going on for a long time, it's been in the news a few times the past few years, did you miss it?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

More from skynews:

Security has been tightened in the capital after a "non-specific" threat was issued to authorities on Sunday night.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "A bomb threat warning has been received relating to central London today. The threat is not specific in relation to location or time."

Londoners have been urged by police to go about their business as usual but to look out for "unusual activity or behaviour".

A security alert in The Mall, which leads to Buckingham Palace, closed the road this morning after an officer spotted "something suspicious" at 4.20am.

A suitcase, found near Trafalgar Square, was also destroyed in a controlled explosion.

Woah! Your not seeing the bigger picture here. So you actually believe 4 muslims on 7/7 blew themselves up on 3 trains and one bus? You've never heard of False Flag attacks? There are no angry Irishmen and there are no Islamic Militants. All we have here is a murderous government that are hell bent on killing innocent people and blaming the attacks on someone else to further their agendas.

The Irish and the Muslims are in the same boat as us. All targeted by our governments!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

It doesn't matter why they do it. Fact is they do. It's just cowardly.. All they do is catch civilians in the cross fire. I don't care what their reasons for doing it are, religious or political, there's no need for it.

The vast vast vast majority of people live in the real world where it's each to their own and what ever floats your boat. No one is denying that the govt's and TPTB need to be challenged, but simply blowing s*** up isn't the answer.

Anyone with their head screwed on would think twice before blowing civilian people up.

Edit: I don't believe this is the work of the govt. Most people are desensitized to these threats and goings on. If TPTB wanted to strike fear into the populace, they would blow something up.
edit on 16/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I have to laugh when MI5 says they Infiltrated terror groups, and all that huff puff. They claim to infiltrated the RIRA etc. Really, why are they still running about?

The real reason is, this way MI5 can say they did what they could but in reality they are "directing" them by "letting things happen".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join