It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMB Warning for LONDON 16/05/11

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
here is a real take on Northern Ireland / Ireland

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Stop being sheep.

Its called a FALSE FLAG. GET IT?

Just like Omagh bombing in the NOrth of Ireland and just like 7/7/7 bombings in london

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
here is a real take on Northern Ireland / Ireland

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOL @ this statement. To a degree you are correct BUT omagh was a false flag carried out by agents of the queen. military grade explosives. concentrated on taking out a key mi5 agent provacateur. leveled the whole bldg and still didnt eliminate the target but achieved the emotional repercussions.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by AQuestion

Thanks for the civil response.

Why should Ireland be united?
The majority of people in Northern Ireland wish to remain in the UK.
Are there wishes irrelevant?

Irish American?
All my grandparents were Irish Catholics.
I am English.

Dear Freeborn,

I don't know that it should be united; but, after all these years I would like to see it, I don't get a say in the matter and frankly, I shouldn't. My family was Irish Catholic, I am Protestant. Irish American, yes. American first; but, I qualify for Irish citizenship. I still have family there. I have considered after I retire taking Irish citizenship and moving there. You choose to be English, I think I should be free to choose myself and I have not yet. That is why I say Irish American. America is not heading in the direction I respect.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by rexusdiablos

You try to trivialise something as important and real as Ireland and it's problems and reduce it to semantics over the grammatical use of 'we'.

I provided you with an incidental aside pertaining to yes, a semantic discrepancy, with regard to your use of "we" rather than "they". The objective was to assist you in comprehending the use of "they" correctly precludes you from the collective that is "they", the despot to which your wants and needs are of nil significance thus rendering your use of "we" discrepant.

You conceded by agreement for crying out loud: "Yeah, you are right."

It served it's purpose. It reminded you, by way of semantic correction, to not count yourself as part of collective you are not and the decision making therein based on your own subjective needs and desires. To count yourself as such is misguided and self-inflationary.

The semantic dissection was but a means and never an end in itself. All evidence to the contrary that it trivializes my nation's current affairs considering that the distinction I've assisted you in ascertaining repositions you as victim of a mutual despot rather than the member of the despot itself.

The only deviation from your concession since are your bizarre extrapolations beyond this semantic aside I've presented to you.

All I see is a fellow ATS member having a tantrum in lieu of having maturity to correct oneself gracefully without the subsequent obsolescence of "if's", "buts" and "that's because".

I can but make the provision of a reiterative truthful rational as oft as your require it but your failure to accept it is something only you can remedy.

Where I live the use of the term 'we' when discussing the country where we live and the policy of it's government that allegedly represents us is common and widespread.

Are you kidding me? You're on ATS, the top conspiracy theory community message boards and that's how you think the dichotomous relationship twixt a people and it's government is fulfilled? It's tantamount to saying "we have vested interest in eugenics and depopulation". You don't get to pick and choose when you're part of their collective and when you're not. Figure out what side of line you're residing on. Figure out what side of the line government resides on and who they're an extension of. It's us and them. The ruling elite and us, the masses.

it still doesn't alter the fact that no-one has offered even the slightest bit of evidence to suggest that The British government or anyone connected to The British government has got any plans to invade The Republic Of Ireland as has been alleged.

Why do you feel it necessary to address me with this particular qualm? Are you perhaps presupposing my suppositions on the matter prior to my disclosure?

It is quite telling and revealing that you would prefer to concentrate on the grammatical use of the word 'we' rather than the topic under discussion.

As aforementioned and elucidated, the semantic discrepancy, on which we both agreed, was but a means to a point conducive to the original post and not an grammatical end in itself.

Bottom line, you corrected yourself, agreed with my semantic distinction and have been trying to find an analogical back-door by backpedaling and crying "grammar/semantic-nazi" ever since. Now that's just plain disingenuous and more transparent than you might care to think, buddy.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
bomb warning for bombers

who cares about a warning

theres a new warning every day

theres always some dastardly terrorist around every corner

quick bend over and get raped so you can be safe

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe its just me but, I never get why some terrorist organizations announce their threats. Isnt that like... the complete opposite of what one would do? LOL

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Why cant the british get out of Northern Ireland?

Problem solved....is Northern Ireland that important to the British?

Same issues that we see with israel...go back to your original borders and there'll be peace.

Its all small penis sydrome....my tools bigger than yours etc etc etc

Cut your losses for the sake of peace.

I support the IRA in their aims...not their actions thou.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There has been sectarian crap brewing in Scotland the last year, over FOOTBALL (Soccer)
2 teams, Celtic (Catholic) and Rangers (Prodestant)

The Celtic Manager Neil Lennon has had bombs and bullits send to his house, and Celtic FC have had bombs and bullints sent to thier stadium.

I live in Edinburgh 35 miles from Glasgow, so its never went away for me.
In Edinburgh there is a club called Heart of Midlothian fc.

This happened a week or so ago:
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.bbc.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk... iven-court-date.html

news.stv.tv...

There are MANY more links to this shocking story.
This crap has been simmering in Glasgow all season.

I am not saying it is related to the London thing, but its been going on in Scotland due to the "Old Firm" fans of Celtic fc and Rangers fc.

I have been to a Celtic Vs Rangers game, and it is truely appauling what songs get sung.
Rangers FC have had sanctions placed on them by Europes govering body for thier fans singing anti catholic songs in European Competition.

From a recent Celtc V Rangers game.

Why Celtic and Rangers hate each other:
news.bbc.co.uk...

So nobody can tell me this has stopped.
It just isnt getting reported.

The UDA/UDF are still active and there were arrests because off all this.
The REAL IRA are still active. A parcel was sent to Donald Findley QC (Ex Rangers committee memeber) Years ago he was caught singing a sectarian song and banned from Rangers FC.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

THIS !!! Is how bad it is in Glasgow:

A tim is a Celtic fan, a Catholic

This has been in Glasgow the whole time.........
.,,,,,Google Neil Lennon, Bomb threats to him and Celtic V Rangers.

These people use football to hate.

I know, I am a Soccer coach in Scotland and have to listen to this bile most weeks.

Any chance the IRA could get the queen, they will take it.

When the Pope died, Hearts of Midlothian FC, with close links to Rangers FC did this:
news.scotsman.com...

Glasgow is the hotbed for this, and has never went away. This season hasnt been about football, its been about Neil Lennon, a Northern Irish Catholic working for (Used to play for) Celtic FC, who have genuine irish roots.

Sickens me............

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

The british are not "in" Northern Ireland, the Northern Irish are part of the UK, and they want to stay as they are, part of the U.K. of Britain & Northern Ireland.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Im glad im not in work today.. Work just around the corner from the garden of remembrance and would not be able to stomach having to go through lines and lines of Garda to get to my job only to look out my window and see this big hoopla about queen.
Let her visit northern ireland but most people in the Republic dont want her here. In fact i may go join the protests.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Zzzzzzzz.

What a bore.

I don't need a pretentious, egotistical prick like you to 'help' me understand anything....I am more than aware of the workings of the world.

That you insist on rattling on about grammatic semantics and persuing individual disputes rather than offering anything of relevance to the subject matter in hand speaks volumes about you.

For the first time in 4 years here on ATS I'd be tempted to use the 'ignore' button, but alas, I don't think 'we' have it anymore.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Why should they when the majority of people in Northern Ireland wish to remain in the UK?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
Well if the Irish cant get over something that happened centrys ago by people and a culture that has no relevance in today society

well they can blow each other to # for all i care Over what ever god or what ever type of potato they want to eat

You can go phuck right off with that potatoe remark for a start..."Can't get over something that happened centuries ago".

If the British didn't have greedy bellies, and wanted all the land they could steal, we wouldn't have this problem with "Terrorists" in the first place.

Now before people start being bigoted, let me just say I DO NOT support the "Dissidents" and hope that it does not destabalize the peace process (Which I do support), but what did you expect would happen when the announcement was made that the Queen was going to be visiting Ireland? That the dissidents would roll out a red carpet for her? This should have been expected.

I'm expecting alot of havoc in the Belfast areas tonight! I'll put my house on it.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
Great!!

Back to the good ole days!

They REALLY do NOT want to mess with us now...

All my boys are battle hardened warriors

leprechaun targets will fall when hit..

I feel sorry for the 99.99999999999% of the Northern Ireland civ-pop who just want to get on with life... Why are they not battering the crap out of theses guys???

You even feel sorry for those Leprechauns that live up here who want to move on? The ones who have had thier land and freedoms stolen? Who have had to live as second class citizens for the past century and more?

Gimme a break and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Isn't this thread suppossed to be constructive and on-topic, and not an opportunity to bash my nationality because of a republican minority who only see violence as a way to freedom???

Forgive me if I seem offended by half the remarks on this thread!!!
edit on 17-5-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by Freeborn

Hate to say this to you, but rarely does the government operate on common sense or reason....

In fact, if you can think of a common sense way of doing something that is done by the government, it's almost certain that they're doing it a different way.

I'm all for freedom, and with Ireland I'm going to have to say, Free NI..... that's the only way to ensure peace.

People will always fight to overcome oppression and for freedom, it's just a matter of how far they are pushed before they strike back.

Jaden

Hey i'm all for freedom too, but if you think that will ensure peace; then I think you're mistaken.

If and when Ireland becomes a 32 county soveriegn state, then it's only logical to assume that the Loyalists who wanted to remain part of the UK will be just a little upset.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

The british are not "in" Northern Ireland, the Northern Irish are part of the UK, and they want to stay as they are, part of the U.K. of Britain & Northern Ireland.

Sorry but that sounds stupid. I mean not to offend.

So you are NOT British then? You practically said the Northern Irish aren't British. You should be ashamed

Who says they want to remain part of the UK? You? Alright so the majority of people want to remain part of the UK, but you forgot to mention that there are Irish Citizens that are inadvertantly apart of it too, who don't want to remain part of Britain...But it's not for you or I to decide what the whole of the community do or do not want, however we do have a say.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Zzzzzzzz.

What a bore.

I don't need a pretentious, egotistical prick like you to 'help' me understand anything....I am more than aware of the workings of the world.

That you insist on rattling on about grammatic semantics and persuing individual disputes rather than offering anything of relevance to the subject matter in hand speaks volumes about you.

For the first time in 4 years here on ATS I'd be tempted to use the 'ignore' button, but alas, I don't think 'we' have it anymore.

We have an ignore button? I thought you would have used it on him a long time ago. as WE (and not they) have had to read some amount of non sensical garbage from him. I just think he's a troll; and your feeding him lots of the proverbial pie.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

if there was a vote in N.I for staying in the uk or being part of the rep. ireland what do you think the outcome would be?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Victoria square in Belfast being evacuated due to a suspicious device,

Its going to be a day of lots of events like this, Another this morning was a hoax and i other device on a bus was defused,

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join