It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMB Warning for LONDON 16/05/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
This is probably a prelude to a:

Yes, it's been their agenda ever since this illusion began. I can't wait for it to end...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Come on guys if you want bickering start your own thread. Lets keep this information related please.

Some webcams that may be of use, traffic issues, any problems later on regarding closures etc.
www.goandroam.com...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

Theres only road closed is the mall, rest of london is up and running, we have dealt with this sort of thing since the 80's

Your not about to see london start running to the North and south downs

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
Well if the Irish cant get over something that happened centrys ago by people and a culture that has no relevance in today society

well they can blow each other to # for all i care Over what ever god or what ever type of potato they want to eat

Yes you are right it is Centuries ago that peace march got attacked

edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Great!!

Back to the good ole days!

They REALLY do NOT want to mess with us now...

All my boys are battle hardened warriors

leprechaun targets will fall when hit..

I feel sorry for the 99.99999999999% of the Northern Ireland civ-pop who just want to get on with life... Why are they not battering the crap out of theses guys???

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
Great!!

Back to the good ole days!

They REALLY do NOT want to mess with us now...

All my boys are battle hardened warriors

leprechaun targets will fall when hit..

I feel sorry for the 99.99999999999% of the Northern Ireland civ-pop who just want to get on with life... Why are they not battering the crap out of theses guys???

Shock and Horror! You really are ignorant to what happens over there arn't you? You only wake up when something happens in London and you wonder why they go to London?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

"The Troubles" refers to approximately three decades of violence between elements of Northern Ireland's nationalist community (who mainly self-identified as Irish and/or Roman Catholic) and its unionist community (who mainly self-identified as British and/or Protestant)

Now as you don't seem to be from the UK let me explain a difference that is nearly ALWAYS lost on someone whose not from our great isles

English
Scottish
Irish
Welsh

These are Names of the people that live there (No British is there?)

I was born in C.London BUT I AM NOT BRITISH im ENGLISH, its a mess that's left us so mixed up with our national identity that its almost a crime to fly the St Georges flag

So the people in N.Ireland like being part of the UK not part of England but part of the UK they like being British

We couldn't sit back and let them get ethnically cleansed just cause they were Protestant...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If the IRA were to take out a Royal, it would be the first time since Mountbatten. They lost so much support after that episode that they swore off attacking the Royal Family.

I wonder if this signifies a shift in IRA policy towards target selection, or if they're just being made the 'fall guy' in a false flag operation?
edit on 16-5-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
reply to post by zookey

"The Troubles" refers to approximately three decades of violence between elements of Northern Ireland's nationalist community (who mainly self-identified as Irish and/or Roman Catholic) and its unionist community (who mainly self-identified as British and/or Protestant)

Now as you don't seem to be from the UK let me explain a difference that is nearly ALWAYS lost on someone whose not from our great isles

English
Scottish
Irish
Welsh

These are Names of the people that live there (No British is there?)

I was born in C.London BUT I AM NOT BRITISH im ENGLISH, its a mess that's left us so mixed up with our national identity that its almost a crime to fly the St Georges flag

So the people in N.Ireland like being part of the UK not part of England but part of the UK they like being British

We couldn't sit back and let them get ethnically cleansed just cause they were Protestant...

I was specifically referring to the civil rights march in the 60s that sparked the latest "troubles".

And yes compared to other European countries, the UK is a fracking mess when it comes to "identity" just look at the failed attempts of them to bring back historical languages, Most "British" don't even know what British is.

The last decent generation in the UK was the WW2 generation that is dying today. I think we can all agree on that (unless you can't even agree on that). Now it is just loud mouthed yobs and football hooligans.

Does your passport say British Citizen or English?

Im pretty sure it says British Citizen (or Subject if from another commonwealth member depending on date).

edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

I spent the sum total of 3.5 years on operations province wide, hell, I even married one of them and have 4 children with her.. Spent quite a while on anti-sniper operations on the border looking for that idiot yank who thought he was Irish...

So with all of my Northern Irish in-laws and time spent there does that count as being in the know in your eyes??

If not, I couldn't give a flying monkeys

jog on
edit on 16-5-2011 by BattleFieldPredator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

Wow, internet hero soldier coming through people, make room for the ego!

FYI, toughness fades ;-)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

As I said

Jog on

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Wow, internet hero soldier coming through people, make room for the ego!

FYI, toughness fades ;-)

You never know, he could end up in the news wielding a handbag chasing muggers off their moped.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Come on guys if you want bickering start your own thread. Lets keep this information related please.

Some webcams that may be of use, traffic issues, any problems later on regarding closures etc.
www.goandroam.com...

This False Flag attack which is obviously going to be blamed on the IRA will not be shown on CCTV or Webcams. History has shown us that everytime they do their False Flags they turn all relevant cameras off so as to not show who actually perpetrates these attacks. Just the same as 9/11 and 7/7. The Isreali company who runs all the CCTV cameras in London will be told at the crucial point of the start of the attack to turn the systems off. This will also give them the opportunity to fake pictures and video the same they did for 7/7 after the event.

Those puppets we call the UK government make me sick!!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Ah come on, that's all I get from a big man flaunting military violence on an internet forum board? "Jog on"? Boy you are really oblivious huh

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Apparently us military apes are all oblivious as our brains are scooped out in training..

Just makes it easier to kill leprechauns and enjoy it...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
reply to post by Zamini

Apparently us military apes are all oblivious as our brains are scooped out in training..

Just makes it easier to kill leprechauns and enjoy it...

Yeah, you sure showed those Leprechauns in the 60s Civil Rights march, nothing bad came out of that.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ah come on guys...this thread is actually really important to some of us, who don't have any other source of information just now. It's really annoying to find that what I hoped might be more useful stuff is just more princessy tantrums.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Ah come on guys...this thread is actually really important to some of us, who don't have any other source of information just now. It's really annoying to find that what I hoped might be more useful stuff is just more princessy tantrums.

What did you expect from arm chair know it alls we are all online experts with Wikipedia at our fingertips!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey

British on the passport but that's only till Scotland pull out of the UK then i can have a Scottish passport as well

well that generation wasn't called the greatest for no reason, its unfair to tarnish just the UK with that brush cause its pretty much every generation born during the 80's and early 90's in the Western world that have really messed
up

I was born in 84

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join