It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BOMB Warning for LONDON 16/05/11

page: 2
28
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I thought we were all friends nowadays ?!

Oh gosh here we go again


No chance this could be some Irish arm of Al queda ? lol




posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
See a lot of this bothers me. Firstly there are literally DOZENS of targets you could hit that would cripple the UK, probably hundereds yet these "dissidents" (apprently white guys cant be terroists?) Like every other lemming on this planet just want to be on TV?

Really is that all they want? Media attention? seems a bit of a waste to me. Why do "terrorists" only attack the wrong people, nobody ever asked that question? WHY, is every "terrorist" on the planet a complete idiot? I mean they MUST be if they have no idea what they are doing.

It just bothers me that I KNOW various ways I could shut down this entire country down yet people who actually want do do this kind of harm cant figure it out? Its not rocket science, its not even regular science!

I suspect this threat like the 99% of them before this is completely manufactured! I often wonder why nobody notices that ONLY corporations & politicians beneift from terrorism, and thats a verifiable fact.


You are right, they have no idea what they are doing.

Just a bunch of school leavers with nothing else to do.

Publicity is not the very heart of terrorism / fear. Letting their target know it was them that are doing it defeats the purpose doesn't it.

Attacking the very person they see as an enemy and consider a war criminal (The Queen) is the wrong person indeed.

Glad you are on top of this.

edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is probably a prelude to a:




posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by solargeddon
I thought we were all friends nowadays ?!

Oh gosh here we go again


No chance this could be some Irish arm of Al queda ? lol


It is only peace when there is no bombs on London. That is how the politicans think.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Sky news have comfirmed Code Red; BOMB ALERT- Has Been Received..Avoid Central London. Let Everyone Know



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Originally posted by infinite
IF, and I mean if, any attack would be low key and nothing like the Provisional IRA. The group does not have the numbers to carry out a sustainable campaign against the mainland.


You are right, they just appeared fresh from nowhere. No experience, no materials, no logistics, no intel.


This contradicts every detailed report I've heard and read. What the BBC has consistently reported is that while it's true they do not have the numbers to carry out a sustained series of attacks like in the old days, the members are said to be highly trained and experienced and to be fully capable of bombing the mainland at least once.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Sky news have comfirmed Code Red; BOMB ALERT- Has Been Received..Avoid Central London. Let Everyone Know


Have you got the link ?

To all in London please stay safe and be well.

So if its coded its definately a real threat, what seems starnge as opposed to the old "coded warnings" where the place of the bomb was released as well so usually was evacuated (i.e canary wharf) so they are saying a bomb will go if if true in London Today but have given no location.

A change of tactics and clever in a way as what can the MET do?

Evacuate London?

If they dont (and cant) and one goes of later killing people today the fallout 9politically and press) will be huge.

Looks like at the Mo they "schoolboys" have London and the MET by the short and curlies.

Kind Regards

Elf



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Originally posted by zookey

Originally posted by infinite
IF, and I mean if, any attack would be low key and nothing like the Provisional IRA. The group does not have the numbers to carry out a sustainable campaign against the mainland.


You are right, they just appeared fresh from nowhere. No experience, no materials, no logistics, no intel.


This contradicts every detailed report I've heard and read. What the BBC has consistently reported is that while it's true they do not have the numbers to carry out a sustained series of attacks like in the old days, the members are said to be highly trained and experienced and to be fully capable of bombing the mainland at least once.




You are right, they are totally unconnected to the Provos.
No bombmakers from the Provos in the RIRA.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I remember reading a while ago that the RIRA were working on a truck bomb, that they planned to send to London. I sure hope it isn't a truck bomb, having said that I think if it were then the police would likely have located it by now (or not).

I don't usually like making predictions but I have a feeling this is going to pass without much of an incident.

ALS



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I remember reading a while ago that the RIRA were working on a truck bomb, that they planned to send to London. I sure hope it isn't a truck bomb, having said that I think if it were then the police would likely have located it by now (or not).

I don't usually like making predictions but I have a feeling this is going to pass without much of an incident.

ALS


Doesn't take much to make a large bomb, especially if you are determined and it definately doesn't take thousands of people (for those that claim that size matters).

You think the RIRA are going to turn down an oppertunity like this?

They only have to get lucky once (for those that cry about unable to do a "sustained" campaign).


edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by infinite
 


You therefore know more than me the dangers infinite and the current and past hsitory.

Please tell what is the mood amongst the population in the north are the hostilities growing again, is there the feeling or mood that things will start again?

I read to about terrorist links IRA and Islamic Terrorists, but as we know and you say its not limited to taht ana enemy of an enemy is a friend, they had semtex from Gaddaffi and logistical and finacial support from the USA, links with african drug cartels etc etc and this is why I am concerned what do they have access to?

Kind Regards,

Elf


They have access to nothing.

All the old IRA weapons where destroyed including all bomb making equiptment years ago.

I know that this is not the old IRA but they have in total 300 active members, there leader is in prison down south for arms smuggling, they are a headless chicken with no support from the people of Northern Ireland.

They are also riddled with informers, so nothing to worry about.

They are relics of our past that need to be rounded up and delt with.

Peace and Love from the Isle of Eire (north)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by infinite
 


You therefore know more than me the dangers infinite and the current and past hsitory.

Please tell what is the mood amongst the population in the north are the hostilities growing again, is there the feeling or mood that things will start again?

I read to about terrorist links IRA and Islamic Terrorists, but as we know and you say its not limited to taht ana enemy of an enemy is a friend, they had semtex from Gaddaffi and logistical and finacial support from the USA, links with african drug cartels etc etc and this is why I am concerned what do they have access to?

Kind Regards,

Elf


They have access to nothing.

All the old IRA weapons where destroyed including all bomb making equiptment years ago.

I know that this is not the old IRA but they have in total 300 active members, there leader is in prison down south for arms smuggling, they are a headless chicken with no support from the people of Northern Ireland.

They are also riddled with informers, so nothing to worry about.

They are relics of our past that need to be rounded up and delt with.

Peace and Love from the Isle of Eire (north)



Old weapons destroyed (so they claim)
New weapons cannot be aquired.

Nothing to worry about, just the

Omagh bomb (wasnt London so doesnt matter),
carbombs at PSNI stations in Northern Ireland (not London so that doesnt matter),
murdering PSNI officers (not London Met police so that doesnt matter).

(all that equipment doesn't exist but that's ok they only have 300 members).

For being "incapable" they sure are capable.

Peace and love in the Isle of Eire (north - but doesnt matter its not London)


edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Will go off soon enough,



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
No official link about the Code Red warning. Just twitter sources saying it was broadcasted LIVE on skynews and other msm outlets..

twitter.com...#!/search/London%20bomb



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zookey
 


Ah the expert from a foreign country.

They have no support from any side. You created this problem in hand with the protestants in Northern Ireland and cry when you get stung.

Im a protestant and even I realised that you created this problem. Same as you created the AQ problem in your country.

If you wouldent go around playing the worlds police you wouldent get slapped in the face a few times.

Again they have no support from either side and for the love of the big fella up stairs go read up on this counrty and it recent news.

If you dont like what im saying tough, im not an RIRA sympathiser.

Me -> ex British Army
Dad -> ex Royal Navy
Brother -> British Army
Mum -> British Army
Uncle -> ex Royal Navy , ex Ruc now PSNI
Uncle -> ex UDR
Cousin -> ex British Army

My family has long supported the british.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
reply to post by zookey
 


Ah the expert from a foreign country.

They have no support from any side. You created this problem in hand with the protestants in Northern Ireland and cry when you get stung.

Im a protestant and even I realised that you created this problem. Same as you created the AQ problem in your country.

If you wouldent go around playing the worlds police you wouldent get slapped in the face a few times.

Again they have no support from either side and for the love of the big fella up stairs go read up on this counrty and it recent news.

If you dont like what im saying tough, im not an RIRA sympathiser.

Me -> ex British Army
Dad -> ex Royal Navy
Brother -> British Army
Mum -> British Army
Uncle -> ex Royal Navy , ex Ruc now PSNI
Uncle -> ex UDR
Cousin -> ex British Army

My family has long supported the british.


Yeah I personally created the problem (which I agree with you is a Banana Republic and treated as a foreign country by London).

Well you sure have me figured out.

Can you read palms too?

I guess your mother never told you to not talk to strangers.

Thanks for the intel on yourself though Michael Mcclen.

edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well im in the Square mile and nothing really out of the ordinary is happening , Armed police are outside Liverpool street station but that's nothing new


IRA can F00k right off though cause i really don't want this every day in the back of the mind as im going to work esspicaly as i work IT for a insurance company :S



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreX-UK
Well im in the Square mile and nothing really out of the ordinary is happening , Armed police are outside Liverpool street station but that's nothing new


IRA can F00k right off though cause i really don't want this every day in the back of the mind as im going to work esspicaly as i work IT for a insurance company :S


That's right YOU dont want that every day in London, but it's ok to have it in Northern Ireland, right?

Not in your backyard then its not a problem. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

Didn't the Police roll out tanks to guard the station like they did Heathrow?


edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is concerning me more I find out.

The code means there is a very very high probablity of a bomb being now in London.

The police have been looking for it all over since early hours of the morning.

It is set to explode Today.

The police say go about your bussiness as usual whilst they are closing of large parts of london.

Gaddafi has links with the Terrosrists from NI this is knon and proven.

Both groups Gaddaffi and the Irish Terrorist scum on both sides are alao loosing their powrer and organised crime dressed as religion.

Both are against the wall.

Both Gaddaffi and the Irish terrosrists are Psychopathic and even sociopathic in nature.

Gaddafi is playing his last hand of cards and knows it.

Gaddaffi has WMD to maybe even inclde nuclear but definately Nerve and Biological.

The "freedom fighters" of Ireland on both sides have been nothing but thugs and organised crme for the last 30 years and are just inetested in Money, power and violence they have a price.

Gaddaffi is very very very rich and very very mad.

I suppose you could sum it up with a new european saying I am going to pen


Beware of Libyians Bearing gifts talking to the Irish


This story situation is very much imho an unknonw as yet it could be a publicity stunt, a small bang or even a large one like before in London, however it also has the capability to be much much worse as current events.

Some more info below:


Despite a huge investigation being launched, no device has yet been found. A controlled explosion was carried out on a suitcase abandoned outside a hotel and officers launched a search of the sewers. Roads around St James Park, Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square were shut down as an investigation was carried out. A search of the drains was launched after police discovered a manhole cover that had apparently been tampered with. A painstaking search was launched around Admirality Arch after an officer spotted 'something suspicious' at 4.20amcthis morning. A spokesman for Scotland Yard said: 'A bomb threat warning has been received relating to central London today. The threat is not specific in relation to location or time. 'The Metropolitan Police Service, City of London Police and British Transport Police are working closely together and all officers have been advised to be a highly vigilant to ensure the safety of London.' The suitcase that was blown up outside a hotel was found at 9.30am this morning - although it was later revealed to be non-suspicious. Traffic was prevented from driving down The Mall and around Trafalgar Square, as the huge operation was underway. One officer guarding the cordon said: 'It's due to a huge security alert, but I can't say anything else.' Another officer said there had been a 'suspicious package.'
DailyMail

Kind regards

Elf



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well if the Irish cant get over something that happened centrys ago by people and a culture that has no relevance in today society

well they can blow each other to # for all i care Over what ever god or what ever type of potato they want to eat



new topics

top topics



 
28
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join