It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOMB Warning for LONDON 16/05/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I currently live in Northern Ireland, Enniskillen and I can tell you these SOB's are busting their ass to bring the Troubles back to the North.

From letter bombs, to killing police officers... One notably pretty recent... The Kerr murder.

Considering I'm a Catholic I don't support these wasters nor do I vote for the parties that KNOW who they are. There was even a threat that either Derry or Belfast will get blitzed hard over the next few days, so I'm watching and waiting so I can up and leave.

I won't be bringing my child up in the conditions and fear I had to endure growing up.

The laughable thing is... These guys believe that their actions is what the Catholic community want!

Really?

Really?

Really? Last time I checked no a-hole who thinks they are somebody with a gun came knocking on my door asking for my input... Or what I wanted.

Sick of this country.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Yeah, you are right.

I know.

But sometimes it's possible to evaluate something by using just a modicum of reason, thinking and good old common sense.

What are you waffling about? I called you out on the use of the word 'we' instead of 'they', 'they' precluding 'you' and therefore 'we'. You've just agreed with me. Why are you contriving your response extraneously by waffling about reason and logic?

If you think or suspect any different please try to offer some sort of reasoned arguement or evidence for your opinions.

Are you confusing my post with some other member's? I've already explicitly, coherently and comprehensively articulated my thoughts i.e. your use of the word 'they' over 'we' is delusional and misguided at best.

What's ambiguous to you?

What further reason should I afford you when you've already intellectually conceded to my statement?

Is this an egoistic thing whereby you correct yourself but start waffling insinuations about me not offering reason or evidence simply because I corrected you?

Read my post again. I'm clueless as to where you've derived your extrapolations.
edit on 16/5/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think this gives some teeth to my prediction method discussed on this thread. A series of IRA bombings happened in 1982 and 1983. We haven't seen any IRA bombings in 10 years and its my contention the resonance from 1982 is why we are seeing it now.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Hate to say this to you, but rarely does the government operate on common sense or reason....

In fact, if you can think of a common sense way of doing something that is done by the government, it's almost certain that they're doing it a different way.

I'm all for freedom, and with Ireland I'm going to have to say, Free NI..... that's the only way to ensure peace.

People will always fight to overcome oppression and for freedom, it's just a matter of how far they are pushed before they strike back.

Jaden

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Watch out. British Government is about to bomb London as a false flag to keep the spirit of OBL alive.

They still need an enemy. Preferably a brown man - one that the majority will easily hate.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What absolute crap.

You try to trivialise something as important and real as Ireland and it's problems and reduce it to semantics over the grammatical use of 'we'.

Where I live the use of the term 'we' when discussing the country where we live and the policy of it's government that allegedly represents us is common and widespread.
But I suspect you know that and just wanted to score some cheap point in an imaginary competition in an effort to look intellectually superior for some sort of egotistical reason.

Despite the grammar police being on patrol tonight it still doesn't alter the fact that no-one has offered even the slightest bit of evidence to suggest that The British government or anyone connected to The British government has got any plans to invade The Republic Of Ireland as has been alleged.

It is quite telling and revealing that you would prefer to concentrate on the grammatical use of the word 'we' rather than the topic under discussion.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheelz123
Northern Ireland is the only country I know off that allows known terrorists to join Stormount and become politicians. This part of the world is insane!

Well, your knowledge is obviosly limited.
The majority of UN, EU, UK and USA.... they all recognized Kosovo, which government is full of known muslim terrorists who were involved in illegal trading of victim's human organs.
Welcome to the new world double standards order.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

You say free Northern Ireland.
Why aren't they free, as far as any of us are?

And just exactly who are oppressed in Northern Ireland anymore than the rest of us elsewhere in the UK and how so?

As in Scotland and Wales the people in Northern Ireland have significantly more representation and contol over their own affairs than the English do.

The FACT is that the majority of people in Northern Ireland wish to remain in the UK.
And as long as that stays the same then they will continue to do so.

I do think that a referendum on it would go a long way in settling the issue but unfortunately I doubt very much that will happen.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Bailouts, And not to mention we gave Jedward 12 points in the Eurovision. and now this!!!

Oh man I was going to make that joke but you beat me to it!
Damn You, Damn You I say!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Yeah because us English are really oppressive to Northern Ireland. What we love to do best is make them dance and steal their potatos.................... Honestly get a grip. You think Ireland is oppressed by England? Can you please tell me how the English oppress the Irish??????? How about you look into the History books or even certain places in the world today and learn about what real oppression is!

Also I for one don't really care about NI. They can have that pointless bit of land back if they want for all I care. Infact we'll just leave Ireland to themselves, let them do what they want. See how far they get without us and our trade...
edit on 16-5-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Its over and no bomb oh well...so much for a bunch of lying paddy's

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
reply to post by Zamini

As I said

Jog on

I Miss England

its a shame that in England since the iraq war that patriotism(in fact i would say there is none thanks to the PC gov) was almost a unpopular thing . I remember those horrible parades were people would boo soldiers coming home. Made me sick. and try talking to those people and well they sound as crazy as people on ATS(you know the type to skip over facts and just repeat what someone else has told them) I also remember that story when the council told that guy to take down a St George flag!.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
As we are about to bail out Ireland through the EU, perhaps she has gone to survey some land she doesn't yet own and the natives don't like it?

Its a great pity she doesn't visit some banks and sort them out first - she could start with the Roschild's as they are so close to her and help her manage her land ownership..

She IS one of the major shareholders, along with the Rothschilds. They are on the same side and pocket billions of the taxpayers money, which is paid as interest on the loan made to the country by the PRIVATE Bank of England, money which the BofE creates fictitiously out of thin air.

The government should never have handed over the right to issue currency to the private banksters - but that was all part of the fraud. Income tax is actually the interest payment on the fraudulent loan. The Queen rakes in billions this way.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
reply to post by zookey

Ah the expert from a foreign country.

They have no support from any side. You created this problem in hand with the protestants in Northern Ireland and cry when you get stung.

Im a protestant and even I realised that you created this problem. Same as you created the AQ problem in your country.

If you wouldent go around playing the worlds police you wouldent get slapped in the face a few times.

Again they have no support from either side and for the love of the big fella up stairs go read up on this counrty and it recent news.

If you dont like what im saying tough, im not an RIRA sympathiser.

Me -> ex British Army
Dad -> ex Royal Navy
Brother -> British Army
Mum -> British Army
Uncle -> ex Royal Navy , ex Ruc now PSNI
Uncle -> ex UDR
Cousin -> ex British Army

My family has long supported the british.

Yeah I personally created the problem (which I agree with you is a Banana Republic and treated as a foreign country by London).

Well you sure have me figured out.

Can you read palms too?

I guess your mother never told you to not talk to strangers.

Thanks for the intel on yourself though Michael Mcclen.

edit on 16-5-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

Ugh.....again read up on this counrtys recent history please and stop reading what the MSM has to say about everything.

The RIRA is not going to attack any member or ex member of the armed forces just the catholic members of the PSNI.

Im a protestant who never served in the PSNI, so im not a target.

If you want my real name and address go ahead and ask, hell ill even throw you in my army number because at the end of the day more people die in accidents than terriorits attacks.

edit on 16-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

The sad fact is Northern Ireland cannot exist with out the UK's money.

We already see a decline in garrison towns such as Lisburn and Belfast where the troops have been pulled out from.

The only saving grace is that as a whole we are smarter than the English and yes I can say that.

2010 GCSE results ACROSS THE UK

* Northern Ireland: A*-A: 27.5% (27.1%); A*-C: 76.3% (75.1%)
* England: A*-A: 22.6% (21.5%); A*-C: 69.0% (66.9%)
* Wales: A*-A: 19.2% (18.9%); A*-C: 66.4% (65.5.1%)(2009 figures shown in brackets)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Originally posted by wheelz123
Northern Ireland is the only country I know off that allows known terrorists to join Stormount and become politicians. This part of the world is insane!

Well, your knowledge is obviosly limited.
The majority of UN, EU, UK and USA.... they all recognized Kosovo, which government is full of known muslim terrorists who were involved in illegal trading of victim's human organs.
Welcome to the new world double standards order.

you forgot that the USA was fine with Fulgencio Batista as long as he left the american oil companys alone. they didn't give a # about what that guy did.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The old IRA. I know someone who can't go back to Ireland for fear of death relating to 1984...

I don't believe the headline but then again we are talking two obvious things here.... human beings and Irish ones at that.

I married an Irish girl so I'm not being mean.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

No its not most catholics and protestants do not want to be seperated from the UK.

This will not ensue peace as 60% of Northern Irelands population is protestant. If for some reason tomorrow NI goes into a United Ireland all hell would break lose. We have a setup that is working now so dont rock the boat.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You say free Northern Ireland.
Why aren't they free, as far as any of us are?

And just exactly who are oppressed in Northern Ireland anymore than the rest of us elsewhere in the UK and how so?

As in Scotland and Wales the people in Northern Ireland have significantly more representation and contol over their own affairs than the English do.

The FACT is that the majority of people in Northern Ireland wish to remain in the UK.
And as long as that stays the same then they will continue to do so.

I do think that a referendum on it would go a long way in settling the issue but unfortunately I doubt very much that will happen.

Dear Freeborn,

I am an Irish American and my great granfather was in the original IRA. I am also a pacifist; but, was not always so. I believe that just as Germany was reunited, Ireland should be too. Having said that, I think the English are more oppressed by their own government than the Irish are. You are monitored incessantly (I read that in London the average person is photographed 48,000 times in a day). None of this is about the English or Irish people, it is about the people who mismanage the world for all of us, I agree with you. I have to be truthful though, I think Ireland should be peacefully reunited. We cannot undo how Ireland was taken, we cannot change the past; but, we can work towards a friendlier and fairer future. It is only my opinion, I don't get a vote and agree that it should be left to the Irish (be they Protestant or Catholic). Be well.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thanks for the civil response.

Why should Ireland be united?
The majority of people in Northern Ireland wish to remain in the UK.
Are there wishes irrelevant?

Irish American?
All my grandparents were Irish Catholics.
I am English.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join