It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Serving Two Tours in Iraq, Ex Marine is Killed in Own Home by SWAT Team

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sounds like Az law enforcement. Their the biggest bunch of roid heads, run by adrenaline. This has happened many times in Az. Its all good, it will come back around to them. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. One of them will end up in his shoes eventually and thank god for that. "# cops" clearly stated.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
I hope one day a stupid SWAT team raids the wrong house.

The house of a paranoid who rigged his house with C4, so he can hit the "kill switch" upon a home invasion, *right after* he drops down the emergency escape hatch next to his bed.

SWAT team go bye-bye. "Sorry, my bad! I thought you guys were the bad guys." ---

edit on 13-5-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

Whats wrong with you,do you not have compassion,why would you say something so horrible, i dont believe the people on the ats !

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by ahmonrarh

They have to say it. If they dont. They should be locked up. But my assumption is that they did. That is kind of greenhorn mistake if they didnt. And they all would be in risk of losing their jobs. Why take that risk in not annoucing yourself? Simply put, they stated who they were. Now, did the deceased hear it? Who knows.

Even so, this brings up an obvious issue: The Criminals

If *I* were a criminal planning on doing home invasions, I would yell, "FEDERAL AGENTS!! GET TO THE GROUND!!" In a properly "trained" household, one where the good citizens are conditioned to *not* defend themselves against *any* invasion where said invaders announce themselves as police, I the criminal will win every time.

link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by ahmonrarh

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Just a grunt following policy gets gunned down by other grunts just following policy?

I can live with that. If it means all of these grunts will cannibalize themselves on their own policy and leave the rest of us alone.

Lets hope these SWAT guys get their own policy before they can harm another 92 year old woman as in the post above.

She shouldn’t have been selling drugs and she shouldn’t of fired first...Period!
May she rest in peace, hopefully in her next life she will no better then to sell drugs to her own people at that age

good lord man?! you see what you want to see....i get it.

not only did she NOT sell drugs...nevermind...i wont waste time with you.

Please dont ! Because reality isnt your strong point in life...is it?

spare me the personal insults....i live in the city in which this incident occurred and know personally officers privy to the information of this case. what you seem happy to look at as a case of a "drug dealin granny" was far from the truth.

alpha/omega my arse....

link   
reply to post by TKDRL

No it does not. Federal Law is the law of the land. State laws can be more restrictive then federal law.

Read some books why dont you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorvannostren

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Now this is an ignorant, hate-filled, statement to make.

Because he was in a war, he deserved to die?

Honestly, do you really believe that this was deserved retribution?

Mods, these type of posts don't deserve space in the forums.

Me to buddy ,will you be my friend?
You live by the sword you die by the sword...Period !

Im so efing glad you could grace us with your verdict internet conspiracy website forum poster.

gtfoh
Me to buddy ,will you be my friend?
edit on 13-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

She shouldn’t have been selling drugs and she shouldn’t of fired first...Period!
May she rest in peace, hopefully in her next life she will no better then to sell drugs to her own people at that age

The cops involved all plead guilty. She was not selling drugs.

Please tell me you dont just blindly believe the cops actions were justified even after they admitted themselves that their actions were not justified.

One of the officers planted marijuana in Johnston's house after the shooting.[7][8] Later investigations found that the paperwork stating that drugs were present at Johnston's house, which had been the basis for the raid, had been falsified

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by areyouserious2010
reply to post by dalan.

Well I partley agree. The police should be reserved to fight actual crime and clean up the streets not fight the war on drugs. That is a totally different argument in and of itself.

Yes, their job as law enforcement should be to protect the property, and life, of the people.

Until the law is repealed, you should not blame the police for enforcing the law that the people enact.

Yes, I understand that enforcing the law is their job as Officers of the state.
edit on 5/13/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/13/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Not for nothing. . .if we honor him. And so we shall.

link   
reply to post by TKDRL

If you see men dressed in tactical gear that says POLICE on it and they are yelling POLICE SEARCH WARRANT a reasonable person would probably trust they are police.

link   
reply to post by areyouserious2010

Funny, because a lot of criminals have impersonated police to commit crimes before. Because they know most people fear the cops, they shout police, kick in the door, sheep hit the floor, and they have their way. Exactly what I would do if I was a criminal...... Easy pickins.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Escape hatches people!! Build them. Practice using them.

SWAT/DEA/FBI/CRIMINAL DRUG GANG break into your house.....no body there.

"Where he go??"

"Adios pinche cabrons!!!"

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The cops involved all plead guilty. She was not selling drugs.

Please tell me you dont just blindly believe the cops actions were justified even after they admitted themselves that their actions were not justified.

One of the officers planted marijuana in Johnston's house after the shooting.[7][8] Later investigations found that the paperwork stating that drugs were present at Johnston's house, which had been the basis for the raid, had been falsified

Thats terrible ,it was probaly her time to go any way,they probaly did her a favor,may she rest in peace in the hands of god.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Thats terrible ,it was probaly her time to go any way,they probaly did her a favor,may she rest in peace in the hands of god.

Oh wow. Now they're arent just doing their duty following policy but they're actually doing you a favor when they kick in your door and kill you!?!?!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I think your estimation of how much criminals stage a home invasion by claiming they are police is overestimated. If it was such a common occurrance, the police would have changed their tactics to identify themselves. Because it is not such a common occurrance, the police have not.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

If you see men dressed in tactical gear that says POLICE on it and they are yelling POLICE SEARCH WARRANT a reasonable person would probably trust they are police.

In many places there are reasonable circumstances, but in Tucson this yelling has been done by men who are robbing houses. They have the gear, and some even have the police job too. There have been numerous accounts of this in the last 10 years.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Oh wow. Now they're arent just doing their duty following policy but they're actually doing you a favor when they kick in your door and kill you!?!?!

So if i used my' evil eye gift' on you for saying that ,i woudnt be wrong when your life goes to hell this week huh.

edit on 13-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

I think your estimation of how much criminals stage a home invasion by claiming they are police is overestimated. If it was such a common occurrance, the police would have changed their tactics to identify themselves. Because it is not such a common occurrance, the police have not.

Suspects pose as police, invade home

Suspects in home invasion posed as officers

ANOTHER AZ home invasion by police imposters

Men posing as police invade home

Just in the first third page of googling "criminals posing as police invasion".

Must be nice to live in a bubble.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by areyouserious2010

Erm, it's not even only home invasions. There were even people that had impersonated cops pulling your ass over in the middle of nowhere. If I was breaking into other people's houses, I would buy a swat outfit off ebay, and be yelling police before I kicked in the door. Of course I would be doing it in areas where dumbasses gave up their right to bear arms as well

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Escape hatches people!! Build them. Practice using them.

SWAT/DEA/FBI/CRIMINAL DRUG GANG break into your house.....no body there.

"Where he go??"

"Adios pinche cabrons!!!"

I have actually considered that, having the empty heater duct right next to my bed. After further consideration, I am escaping to a crawl space, not much of an escape. You need a pod that launches into orbit.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join