It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

How is giving you a compliment insulting your family?

You my friend are missing the point... but thats okay, I do not expect a person like you to even understand what I am speaking off.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Instead of blaming groups of people for the actions of few we need to learn to co-exist without breeding racism. Thats what your doing your breeding hatred toward you and your group. Your forcing white people who dont have an ounce of racism in their blood to go on the defensive over something they had no hand in and at the same time your denying via ignoance any flaws and or atrocities your people have caused. The sooner people stop judging groups of people for the actions of few the sooner racism will be put to rest. My god have all you people who blame whites for everything already forgotten about what one of the greatest men in history did for us all in relation to bringing us together? MLK would be turning in his grave because of you all. You seem to have thrown away everything the man worked so hard for.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

You seem angry. Love the way you put the question W T f ha..

No we were speaking of stats, according to stats more pedophiles in jail are white, you can read follow up comments or google pedophile race stats, we white people should be proud to be #1 at raping children I guess... huh but yea someone said that we looked into it, turns out they were right more white dudes are pedos than any other race. GOOGLE the stat before you accuse me of making it up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Heartisblack

Your friends are not smart. Islam came after CHristianity my friend. So Jesus could not have been a Muslim at all.

Jesus was in Egypt! Come on, at least you would think Jesus had Arab blood ? Be realistic. Chesster did have a point, not all white people are bad. That's not what he's saying, no. What he's saying is look at history and you'll see whites have done a f-ed up job in history
edit on 8-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

Mayans weren't very nice to their brothers either... just sayin'
edit on 8-5-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I bet there are a lot of black folks in Zimbabwe who give just about anything to get rid of Mugabe and return to the Republic of Rhodesia with Ian Smith. Rhodesia was the "breadbasket of southern Africa." Whatever it is now, breadbasket would not be used to describe it.

It is not the color of leadership but rather the ability to adhere to the principles of liberty.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So when we colonize space, we all will gladly get off your planet and leave you all to your own devices to do whatever you want here... and please you self-hating whites can stay here as well. I will be glad to be rid of all of you white haters! No wonder the President stopped funding NASA he knows of our plan to abandon this sinking hellhole.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You know, I don't know what it profits the human race to keep this race issue pot boiling,?

Or what it will take to solve it, but obviously, there are those who for what ever reason, don't want it to go away.

These are very wise words.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wish this garbage wouldn't be placed on the main page....it only promotes hatred.

Some of you are real pieces of work.
edit on 8-5-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hmmm. I have read many comments on this thread. The fueling of racism is what it has done. Down through the ages it has been so. Why? To separate us. To keep the populace arguing and fighting so the PTB, at the time, can do what they do without fear of a united uprising. We the people let it happen even though we know why. That makes it fall onto an individual level. Til we can look and accept/decline people on an individual level without ethnicity becoming involved, we are doomed to this behavior.

Conce.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It's just minorities are so much better. Even though I am worth millions I would give it all away to have a beautiful culture, or beautiful features. And not be the descendant of murdering scavengers who tore the globe open and looted and pillaged and raped there way to the top. Sigh, if I could only be a beautiful tanned person who works hard, and takes care of a growing family. A person of honor and character. I've never met any person that wasn;t a minority that impressed me. THink about it they get the short end of every stick and still survive. We should look up to them and never put them down. They are better, they survive through more hard ships, and worse they are forced to survive in a modern world where the economic powers are against them.

MINORITIES I APPLAUD YOU. You guys are my heros and I would trade it all in to be one of you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Come on now, your pushing your troll agenda a bit thick on that one.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Alright alright, sorry baked. It's fun to provoke. I'll stop but only cause the lady asked. Peace yall, have fun discussing this. And remember racism is dumb regardless of who.

But racism is funny, and should be made fun of for being FN stupid and primitive. Have a good day you all.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

lack of education + poverty = crime.

Wrong. Lack of morals, values, and bad parenting = crime. Education and poverty have nothing to do with it. Each of us is responsible for the level of education we have. Libraries are free. You don't have to be rich to get educated! I quit high school when I was 16 to get a job to help my mother with bills because we were very very poor and the school I went to was a violent one. I used the library to study and got my G.E.D. I guess in your eyes I was only able to do that because I'm white huh.

Were there times I wanted to go rob something or steal something to help my mother out? Yes, many times. The reason why I didn't do it? Because I knew that she would never accept whatever I stole and would have even turned me in to the police. Maybe if the black parents would start instilling some values into their kids instead of drilling into their kids' heads that everything is the white man's fault and that the white man keeps them from getting anywhere in life things might change. The white man doesn't make you quit school and become a thug. The white man doesn't force you to become a gang member. The white man doesn't force you to commit crimes instead of working for what you have. The white man doesn't run your neighborhoods down. The white man doesn't force you to do drugs. The white man doesn't keep you from getting a job and making something of yourselves. YOU do those things to yourselves!

Hell, it's easier for a black man or Hispanic man to get a job in this country thanks to all the programs helping you. There's no programs to help whites get jobs just because they're white are there?

You don't hear any white people blaming blacks or Hispanics for the problems in their lives do you?

The Hispanics and the blacks really need to start laying the blame where it belongs. On them!

The first step needed to be taken is to stop listening to these so called black leaders and racist *&%@'s like Chris Rock and use your own minds and motivation to get somewhere in life.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winterwinds
reply to post by newcovenant

Instead of blaming groups of people for the actions of few we need to learn to co-exist without breeding racism. Thats what your doing your breeding hatred toward you and your group. Your forcing white people who dont have an ounce of racism in their blood to go on the defensive over something they had no hand in and at the same time your denying via ignoance any flaws and or atrocities your people have caused. The sooner people stop judging groups of people for the actions of few the sooner racism will be put to rest. My god have all you people who blame whites for everything already forgotten about what one of the greatest men in history did for us all in relation to bringing us together? MLK would be turning in his grave because of you all. You seem to have thrown away everything the man worked so hard for.

Really you do go on. I think they are just trying to get the Oppenheimer's to share some of the wealth they are stealing from their people. You are interjecting all these other rational, arguments and effects I don't think are happening. Nothing is getting thrown out although I would say a few things are getting REVIEWED.

Sensible people recognize and tolerate justified fussing and provoked anger. Right or wrong. Yes, I agree we should move on and not race bait but do what we have to do and let this guy do the same as he needs to to get the friggin Oppenheimer's out of there. See? Now I am getting a little testy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by AngryOne

You seem angry. Love the way you put the question W T f ha..

No we were speaking of stats, according to stats more pedophiles in jail are white, you can read follow up comments or google pedophile race stats, we white people should be proud to be #1 at raping children I guess... huh but yea someone said that we looked into it, turns out they were right more white dudes are pedos than any other race. GOOGLE the stat before you accuse me of making it up.

THe stats do not show it, and further, child rape and torture is a way of life in some African conflicts!

BE SEEEING YOU!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

You are white and only have a G.E.D?

Pretty self explanatory why you think economic socio setting would not affect which side of the law you are in.

Did you know during the great depression crime skyrocket?

Hell crime is skyrocketing now that the economy is bad for poor people. Think about it a quick google search will point you to the error of your ways GED bro.

link   

link   
reply to post by Chesster

According to statistics, whites and blacks are equally likely to be convinced child molesters. Whites make up about 70 % of US population, and make up also about 70 % of child molesters in prison. So yeah, it is one of the few criminal stats where we are more or less equal..

childprotection.lifetips.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

lack of education + poverty = crime.

Wrong. Lack of morals, values, and bad parenting = crime. Education and poverty have nothing to do with it. Each of us is responsible for the level of education we have. Libraries are free. You don't have to be rich to get educated! I quit high school when I was 16 to get a job to help my mother with bills because we were very very poor and the school I went to was a violent one. I used the library to study and got my G.E.D. I guess in your eyes I was only able to do that because I'm white huh.

Were there times I wanted to go rob something or steal something to help my mother out? Yes, many times. The reason why I didn't do it? Because I knew that she would never accept whatever I stole and would have even turned me in to the police. Maybe if the black parents would start instilling some values into their kids instead of drilling into their kids' heads that everything is the white man's fault and that the white man keeps them from getting anywhere in life things might change. The white man doesn't make you quit school and become a thug. The white man doesn't force you to become a gang member. The white man doesn't force you to commit crimes instead of working for what you have. The white man doesn't run your neighborhoods down. The white man doesn't force you to do drugs. The white man doesn't keep you from getting a job and making something of yourselves. YOU do those things to yourselves!

Hell, it's easier for a black man or Hispanic man to get a job in this country thanks to all the programs helping you. There's no programs to help whites get jobs just because they're white are there?

You don't hear any white people blaming blacks or Hispanics for the problems in their lives do you?

The Hispanics and the blacks really need to start laying the blame where it belongs. On them!

The first step needed to be taken is to stop listening to these so called black leaders and racist *&%@'s like Chris Rock and use your own minds and motivation to get somewhere in life.

absoloutely spot on my friend- this poverty excuse is peddled by leftists, but the real answer is it is MORAL poverty.

I could understand a starving man stealing some food, or a cold homeless man maybe stealing a coat- but this isn't what people are stealing for, they are stealing because they think they should have something that another person has- these people are not starving to death and are driven to do it because of an improper moral code

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

How is making 70% of the pedo pop in prison make us equal to minorities in that stat? Do you people know math?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join