It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by blueorder

So your position is that 'whites' have not stolen, conquered, or subjugated other 'races' for their own benefit more in the world's history than any other? That's your position?

This is why racism remains. Total denial.

When do we measure from, what criteria are we using this is absurd- do I look at the fact that blacks are more likely to rob, rape and murder whites than vice versa and say that blacks are therefore more than holding their own in the conquering, subjugation etc.

I am not responsible for something bad that someone may have done several hundred years ago- and why only bad, do I not get "credit" for a white person who helped a non white

You dehumanise people and lump them into groups- like this fat clown is doing- he is doing it for power and money (or maybe he just hates white people)- why are you doing it?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ammocase
You know what I always found interesting?

Science says race isnt real, its a product of adapting to our enviornment.

Ok, so thousands and thousands of years, if the planet is still kicking, that would mean Americans would look Native American? South Africans would turn black? All the light skinned spaniard-looking latinos will start to look like aztecs and incas?

Its only then when "race" will be gone, but I doubt humanity will ever reach that point.
Thats something to think about.
edit on 8-5-2011 by ammocase because: (no reason given)

Very good point. If a few Europeans moved to China, but still mated only with their own kind, would they get squinty eyes after a few thousand years? A million years?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Funny story, I always grew up thinking everyone was racist. And everyone was racist against me because I was Puerto Rican. I grew up in a hip hop culture in brooklyn new york. "Racism" was contagious, and I didnt like white people too much, most of us didnt.

I started hanging out with new people and everyone thought I was white. In class I get mistaken for the only 2 white guys in my class. I looked at my old pics of me as a kid I look super-white, even my last name is French. When I was a kid I had blonde hair for petes sake. My family calls me, 'El Americano', and one ex-girlfriend called me, "leche" for milk because I was so white. I can live the identity of a white guy in american really well. I might have turned heads when I told people that I have felt racism, they must have thought I was so stupid or something. That cemented in my mind that is just doesnt matter. Those store owners that were white that kept staring at me 24/7, or those bouncers in clubs that didnt want me going inside werent racist after all, they were just morons and hated everybody.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
hes absolutely right. just look at america and its statistics and history for proof that minorities cannot use the system white people use for institutional racism to effect change.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by ammocase
You know what I always found interesting?

Science says race isnt real, its a product of adapting to our enviornment.

Ok, so thousands and thousands of years, if the planet is still kicking, that would mean Americans would look Native American? South Africans would turn black? All the light skinned spaniard-looking latinos will start to look like aztecs and incas?

Its only then when "race" will be gone, but I doubt humanity will ever reach that point.
Thats something to think about.
edit on 8-5-2011 by ammocase because: (no reason given)

Very good point. If a few Europeans moved to China, but still mated only with their own kind, would they get squinty eyes after a few thousand years? A million years?

I imagine so. Someone correct me if I am wrong (because this theory was always a little... comical to me, dont mean to sound mean) but the asian eyes come from the winds+ snows and sands. There is an actual name for it.

And if you believe that we came from Africa, that is our main genetic bank. Afterwards, we migrated and adapted. So we orginally changed from what we were in Africa. So I would imagine its all enviornment, though inter-racial children would obviously accelerate the process.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Perhaps it is better to deal with and find a resolution to that innate 'guilt' you are feeling than to suppose that I am taking an 'accusatory stance.' I never mentioned, nor considered your cultural identity...

My point is that ignoring it does not make it straight, or equal. I'm not interested in guilt, nor do I believe our light skinned brothers and sisters are responsible for all human atrocity. But history has proven that western society is extremely warlike, and it is predominantly a white owned and operated endeavor.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
hes absolutely right. just look at america and its statistics and history for proof that minorities cannot use the system white people use for institutional racism to effect change.

Yes, those east Asians are really oppressed aren't they

You are just anti white, looking to blame an entire race for the failings of others- you ain't gonna push your hatred on my kids, think again

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by projectvxn

. But history has proven that western society is extremely warlike, and it is predominantly a white owned and operated endeavor.

what barometer of "warmongering" are you using- what is your start date, what criteria are you selecting to justify your anti white hatred.

I could say criminality is more of a black endeavour with the array of crime stats, but that wouldn't be very nice would it

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by muzzleflash

So... you think the swastika is okay also?

Nice try, fail again though.
The swastika is an inanimate meaningless blot of ink. Meaningless.
Symbols are not bad or good. They are neutral. Inanimate.

Actually no they are not, or they are not symbols. The actual definition of symbol:
1. A thing that represents or stands for something else, esp. a material object representing something abstract.
2. A shape or sign used to represent something such as an organization, e.g., a red cross or a Star of David

They are meant to evoke feelings and a recognition of what they are symbolizing, or else they are meaningless. Just because you view it in a certain way, doesnt mean the rest of the earth does.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

War, domination, and other "sins of man" are part of the human condition. If it was just western society the rest of the world would never have been or ever would be at war.

Secondly, I'm not what is typically considered a white guy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I would have to agree with this. Correct me if i am wrong, but blacks in europe arent like the blacks in america. The blacks in europe are the indians/ arabs. I have had many friends tell me that the people who are "held down" and feared due to their violent behavior, are the Arabs/Indians. While the arab/indians here are very docile and make great strides in education.

Also, observing American history, the Irish had it just as bad as the blacks. They were referred to as inside-out-"N" word. I believe, as well as many others, that once the minority line started to swell, they inducted the irish into the arayan "haves" from the have-nots of minorities. So it does go to show that race does play a part in the scheme of control.

But, at the same time, Blacks are doing it to themselves when it comes to violence. I lump latinos in there as well. The music doesnt help. Their culture went from swing and dance of jazz and salsa and "living it up", to selling drugs and sex with girls who they degrade in their music.

You can argue that rap is now owned by white-corps, which they are, and they dont care what social effect it will have as though it gets them rich, and since real hip hop is underground, but I put more blame on the music + coupled with the belief that they can not succeed (going into the public education system in new york city, this is common) as catalyst, which you can say is also related to black oppression, and you can also add the family as well, as many people in their 20's and 30's grew up in the "crack" and gang era (like myself, where I lost many family members to shootouts). Things like that stick on you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh please.

When I moved to the US I was in the East LA ghetto. I was expected to be a gang banger and never be anything but scum.

I'm obviously not a ghetto kid livin' la vida loca.

If you're stuck in the ghetto doing nothing but downing 40's and smoking grass not thinking about what you're going to be doing for the rest of your life, guess who's fault it is if life turns out to be crap?
edit on 8-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwephe is on a power trip and is forgetting what its about.

That's what it's always been about.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If we truely wanted to erase racism, we would wipe out all history books and remake it showing no instances of racial segregation.
Then our racist past would go from school taught, to conspiracy theory, to forgotten..then we could judge people based on who that individual is verses what historically is the role of a skintone. heh

As far as alot more blacks statistically in prison, well, that makes sense considering black people are also typically alot more poor than the white counterpart...and its poverty that makes people commit alot of the crimes that fill up the question (most crimes being from trying to get some money).

As far as why black people are generally alot more poor than whites or hispanics, well, we can speculate on that. I believe it to be that they are quite recently human (in regards to law) and so are still getting over that bit...but poverty in capitalistic ndustrial nations will always lead to desperation and crime regardless of skintone

This Malema is an idiot.
People have been stealing land since the founding of civilization..be it black, white, brown, etc made very little difference...take the land, enslave the population, pay homage to king.
We are above this nonsense now (hopefully) and so let the racial or heritage injustice meme drop also.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

My anti-white hatred? I hold no hatred for any man. You are projecting,
Character Assassination. Classic!

'I'm rubber, you're glue'!

There are damning and redeeming qualities in every culture under the sun, If we are to all survive on this spinning rock we call home, this petty game has to end.

The exit strategy for the end of race friction is a total reality check on what colonization has done to our collective vision. That means being real about the sins of our forefathers, white, brown, brown or brown.

Don't cheapen the actual progress we've made by denying any correlation whatsoever. No one is blaming you personally.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

I was referring to this statement...

We white people love sex with kids.

...I mean, did you even realize what you said? Again, just who is "we"? I mean, does this include you? WTF, dude. Just....W-T-F.
edit on 8-5-2011 by AngryOne because: Just wanted to clean up the lines a bit.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
While a long time reader of ATS, I became a member fairly recently. Seeing this post disturbs me. I am not even going to delve nto it because I want NOTHING to do with hatred and prejudice. I have enough of my own without adding external influences, thank you very much. All facetiousness aside though, ATS is NOT the place I want to come for my daily dose of vitriol and ad hominem (Sp?) attacks. Therefore, I would GREATLY appreciate the moderators review of this thread. Let's not add hateful to the list of adjectives already attributed to us. Thanks and Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's out there!!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by jimnuggits

War, domination, and other "sins of man" are part of the human condition. If it was just western society the rest of the world would never have been or ever would be at war.

Secondly, I'm not what is typically considered a white guy.

I love how people always use this point to justify past aggressions of white people. As if tribal warfare somehow compares to genocide of multiple of cultures and theft of their lands. As if the worst tribal war over hunting grounds was somehow equal to the Trail of Tears. Learn2history, jesus h christ.

If this aggression in the past "is just how it is" and "a fact of life" as so many apologists love to claim, then why was Hitler attacked for his plan of Lebensbraum? It is basically the same concept as Manifest Destiny.....except he was attacking white people.

Also, all the people who say "I cant be held liable for what my grandfather did!", arent you settinga precedent? What about Mexicans coming here and forcefully evicting you from your home, would you just shrug your shoulders and move on? Why do you expect other people to?

War is a symptom of the human condition, but white people seem to have been exceptionally devious and cold hearted about it, especially when it comes to people that arent white.....sorry, thats just history.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by muzzleflash

Muzzle, completely agree with you.

This is ignorance at its worse. We as whites, in SA, is now being punished and persecuted, for the sins of our fathers. It is unfair, and politically wrong.

I harbor no hatred towards any race, yet i am automatically laballed as a racist or criminal and thief. How is that fair???

VVV

Well let me say this, rhetorically speaking if someone grandfather stole land and killed people to do it he is the criminal but if his descendants are still benefiting ( that is to say living on the land or earning a living off it) then they took on their grandfather's criminality. May be that's how this man you posted about is looking at the matter.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

My anti-white hatred? I hold no hatred for any man. You are projecting,
Character Assassination. Classic!

'I'm rubber, you're glue'!

There are damning and redeeming qualities in every culture under the sun, If we are to all survive on this spinning rock we call home, this petty game has to end.

The exit strategy for the end of race friction is a total reality check on what colonization has done to our collective vision. That means being real about the sins of our forefathers, white, brown, brown or brown.

Don't cheapen the actual progress we've made by denying any correlation whatsoever. No one is blaming you personally.

all races have done good and bad things, to turn it into a contest about which is worse is silly and racist- you are right you can't blame me personally

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join