It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Do you know what... Before the internet arrived in the late 90s, people like this never got the notoriety we are seeing now. Unless this becomes something more, I would just ignore these type of ignorant people.

Ignore the man's ignorance.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

f your white and feel like someone is being "anti-white" racist to you or "reverse racist" to you because you hear a black person talk(inset other minority group) about their own issues of injustice; dont feel bad, ive never met a "on the level" white person who can hear me say and express my disdain over a persons actions towards me that are racist: without getting involved and either playing victimized or feeling like they are on a eugenics crusade and i am statistically at fault for the ways another person has chosen to receive my dharma.

Of course! Why should anyone be offended that you would lump them in with others who have wronged you simply because the color of their skin is the same..

Not racist at all...Nope

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

What about hitler? Or everyone from the earlier part of the century... yoiur statement is mega flawed or you hate black people.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by newcovenant

I just sent Malema a check for 500k to support his cause I suggest others send what they can.

Well good for you. I can respect that but again, it is not my affair. I am not the police nor the bank.
Others have vested interests in this area (the Jews send money to Israel, Mexicans send money to Mexico) etc. and it is their prerogative to right the wrongs. If you want (and I think it would be a good idea) post a link to where people who want to support him can donate money if they choose to.
edit on 8-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If we truely wanted to erase racism, we would wipe out all history books and remake it showing no instances of racial segregation.
Then our racist past would go from school taught, to conspiracy theory, to forgotten..then we could judge people based on who that individual is verses what historically is the role of a skintone. heh

History is constantly being rewritten by the powers that be to hide their dirty shameful deeds and to claim others legacies. Throwing away or destroying history books wouldn't change a thing because the seeds of racism has already been planted.

They were planted, harvested, and now the crops are starting to wither away. The internet is like weed away...suddenly those strange foreigners aren't as strange. Walk to the magic screen and you are instantly talking with someone very unlike yourself.
It will be a slow process (from on the ground perspective), but its an unstoppable force.
Each generation becomes more and more multicultured and less aware of divides..its the older generations that have to keep demanding the youngsters keep on to racism..and well, we know how well the young listen to the elders of society (thank god)

As far as alot more blacks statistically in prison, well, that makes sense considering black people are also typically alot more poor than the white counterpart...and its poverty that makes people commit alot of the crimes that fill up the question (most crimes being from trying to get some money).

Blacks are in prison because of poverty? Nonsense. Those history books may not be telling the whole truth but glimpses of the truth is there regardless to how desperately TPTB try to hide them which allows one to see some of the reasons blacks are disproportionately in prison.

Poor people are in prison because of desire
blacks at this point tend to be disproportunately poor
that is the truth of the matter.

As far as why black people are generally alot more poor than whites or hispanics, well, we can speculate on that. I believe it to be that they are quite recently human (in regards to law) and so are still getting over that bit...but poverty in capitalistic ndustrial nations will always lead to desperation and crime regardless of skintone

May I ask where you are getting your facts?

In that instant, It came from my belief system...hense why I wrote the words "I believe". Contemplation and seeing the timeframe from the starting of civil rights till now is a small stones throw...hard for any entire group of people to go from bottom of the barrel to full integration...especially when the group has no foundation to begin with that they identify with.

This Malema is an idiot.
People have been stealing land since the founding of civilization..be it black, white, brown, etc made very little difference...take the land, enslave the population, pay homage to king.
We are above this nonsense now (hopefully) and so let the racial or heritage injustice meme drop also.

To be honest I really don't know a lot about this Malema person so I don't know if he's idiot. My question is name a group that has gone around the world systematically robbing, raping, pillaging, enslaving, and murdering like an unstoppable machine in the last three hundred years?

No unfortunately everybody is not above the nonsense because the racial and heritage injustices are still being perpetrated and looked upon with no compassion (or more to the point as "just business"). The nonsense you speak of is only nonsense when you're not on the receiving end, it becomes something totally different vice versa.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

The nonsense that continues to fuel the world (now the latest is arab xenophobia) is often fueled by corporations preying on peoples irrational fear..however, the net dulls the blow in short order.
Is there still inequality in the world? sure. You will find most of that in middle and eastern nations than the west though...basically, the more open and unrestrained net access to the common person there is, the less racism there is overall. We recreate the tower of babel and toss out the old god of fear.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Section31

What about hitler? Or everyone from the earlier part of the century... yoiur statement is mega flawed or you hate black people.

Hitler had an army and nation at his disposal.

Second, I am white married to a black women. You have a problem with that?
edit on 8-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Do you know what... Before the internet arrived in the late 90s, people like this never got the notoriety we are seeing now. Unless this becomes something more, I would just ignore these type of ignorant people.

Ignore the man's ignorance.

Naa, shine a light on em and let em be seen and laughed at.

Wild ignorance should be countered with public ridicule in some cases

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmrikazNightmar3
Quit carrying dead people's baggage. White people, as a whole, have nothing to feel guilty about. I don't blame white people for any of my misfortunes. I don't have the right. For what? Land? Things that happened, not my lifetime or yours. I'm tired of people pointing fingers at white people.

Look beyond race and see the bigger picture!

Love your fellowman.

You know what you raise an interesting point, quit carrying other people's baggage. Yes that's good advice. How people can quit carrying their for-bearer's baggage is to stop benefiting from the gains produced by the behavior of their ancestors, that's how they can exorcise that baggage. People want to keep the estate their grandpa did unspeakable acts to acquire at the same time say I'm not the blame for what my grandpa did in the past. It don't work that way and that's why you have people like Malema speaking harshly against the whites in his country.

The only way people can see the bigger picture is to acknowledge the past errors in judgment and not benefit from them or repeat them. Love your fellow man, that's real cliche-ish.Love is good but if it's conditional or better yet lip service what good is it?
edit on 8-5-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

You really are a piece of work, Chesster. I mean, I already knew a thing or two about trolls, but good lord. Now, how about answering my earlier question?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

which was?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You need to learn your own history in South Africa heres a shocker white people were there first at least in the southern part.The dutch colonized it in 1652 and guess what no one was there.Then after the zulu nation started migrating south in the 1600 so black people were not there first.And the Khoisan's where in northern part of South Africa and no one even knew they were there until they started clashing with farmers as they pushed north. Most of the black people in South Africa were brought there by the east india trading company from Madagascar and Indonesia.So trying to claim one group or another had some land stolen is just revisionist history.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

As far as I know there has only been one holocaust, and this was brought on due to racial, political, and economical reasons that were affecting the country of Germany as a hole after WWI. All that was lacking up to this point was a maniacal, self loathing, egotistical, megalomaniac leader who went by the name of Adolf to manipulate an entire country. And I will say this as delicately as possible so not to offend, but the slave ships that bought Africans to the Americas, and to central, and south America and all over the globe for that matter, were sold to the whites by African tribal leaders, and African slave traders that sold there own people into slavery. Take Africa as a hole and you will find that every natural resource that the earth has to offer is found on this continent. Holocaust’s or ethnic cleansing’s take place regularly in this part of the world, and the violence is not being committed by whites. If anything one would think that the “African Americans” or what ever the going term this week is, would be grateful that there ancestors were brought to the “new world” or they could still be running around in loin cloths were every 1 in 6 is HIV positive. Every civilization in the world has at one point enslaved another or there own race at some point in time. For the blacks there’s the only one that has had to go through hardships and injustice, and the whole world should have to pay up for something that never affected the past 8 generation’s way of life. Whites are the ones that are being turned down for jobs, turned down for college admission, turned down for assistance or federally funded programs due to there skin color. White guilt is cereal that has been spoon fed to the youth of America for the past 50 + years, because if you are white then you must be “rich, well educated, and living on easy street……….yeah right”.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winterwinds
If blaming an entire group of people for the atrocities of few who have no connection to those who committed said atrocities is the name of the game then ok we can play that game....

All black are responsible for selling off their own kind into slavery.

All blacks are murderer's who slaughtered 500,000-1,000,000,000 of their own in the Darfar and Rwandan Genocide.

All blacks are cannibals who eat their victims hearts because they believe they will consume their enemies strength.

I could go on all day...

Do you see how rediculous this all this sounds? Blaming a group of people for the PAST actions of few is ignorant ,
unfounded hate that should cease.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Winterwinds because: grammar

edit on 8-5-2011 by Winterwinds because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately for the people starving while the Oppenheimer's seize diamonds off their land this isn't a game. I think you lost them at "blacks are responsible for."

When you are starving none of this kind of defensive, deflection type talk matters.

Enjoy your day.
At least you are able to.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Naa, shine a light on em and let em be seen and laughed at.
Wild ignorance should be countered with public ridicule in some cases

Good point.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesBronson74

As far as I know there has only been one holocaust, and this was brought on due to racial, political, and economical reasons that were affecting the country of Germany as a hole after WWI. All that was lacking up to this point was a maniacal, self loathing, egotistical, megalomaniac leader who went by the name of Adolf to manipulate an entire country. And I will say this as delicately as possible so not to offend, but the slave ships that bought Africans to the Americas, and to central, and south America and all over the globe for that matter, were sold to the whites by African tribal leaders, and African slave traders that sold there own people into slavery. Take Africa as a hole and you will find that every natural resource that the earth has to offer is found on this continent. Holocaust’s or ethnic cleansing’s take place regularly in this part of the world, and the violence is not being committed by whites. If anything one would think that the “African Americans” or what ever the going term this week is, would be grateful that there ancestors were brought to the “new world” or they could still be running around in loin cloths were every 1 in 6 is HIV positive. Every civilization in the world has at one point enslaved another or there own race at some point in time. For the blacks there’s the only one that has had to go through hardships and injustice, and the whole world should have to pay up for something that never affected the past 8 generation’s way of life. Whites are the ones that are being turned down for jobs, turned down for college admission, turned down for assistance or federally funded programs due to there skin color. White guilt is cereal that has been spoon fed to the youth of America for the past 50 + years, because if you are white then you must be “rich, well educated, and living on easy street……….yeah right”.

I am white and super rich nd all my super rich white friends are racists.... this is first hand experience my friend.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Which question, you mean? Oh, ****ing bloody hell.
THIS ONE.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join