It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wait so you find people who push hate and discontent amazing?

I do not condone ANYONE advocating violence especially when they advocate violence against someone other than the real root of their problems!

The hate and discontent and encouragement of violence towards EVERYONE but the people truly at fault is just a PERPETUATION of the cycle we are already in!

I would bet money that if you really looked into this Malema's funding and etc you would find some very very interesting benefactors bank rolling him and his movement.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!

Let's try this again.
This thread will be closed for a few minutes to let you read at least some of the links in this post.
If you cannot post on topic, with respect, I suggest you try other areas of ATS/BTS for awhile.
For those who missed the OP, here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That means no belittling, off topic posts, name-calling, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

edit on Sun May 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

reopening, please be advised:
YOU are responsible for your own posts
edit on Sun May 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Here we go again, another thread that is based on bigotry.

I have posted the crimes of “white people” when white bigots go around condemning whole races and religions for the crimes of a few, only to show THAT ALL PEOPLE IN ALL RACES AND RELIGIONS COMMIT CRIMES.

Now when black people do the same thing it should be denounced as well

We need to condemn white, black, or Jewish, Muslim, Christian crimes of INDIVIDUALS.

Never is it logical to condemn a whole group for the actions of some amongst them.

Look at the White man John Brown, who died to free black people.
He in essence started the civil war. To me this White man, is a hero, and proof that goodness, justice and truth is based on the hearts of humans not the color of their skin or their religious affiliation.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Malema: White people are criminals

www.iol.co.za

White people should be treated as “criminals” for “stealing” land from black people, ANC Youth League president Julius Malema told an enthusiastic crowd in Kimberley yesterday where he appeared on the same platform as President Jacob Zuma.

Malema was the main attraction as he pulled out all the stops in his campaign for local elections, now just days away.

“They (whites) have turned our land into game farms… The willing-buyer, willing-seller (system) has failed,” Malema said.

“We must take the land without paying. They took our land without paying. Once we agree the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Kinda agree, but the term "white people" is too general. Just look at what happened to the Native American Indians. "The Whites" basically stole their land.

Either way: whites, blacks, greys... no matter what color one is, we're all criminals. And that is in general. I'm not saying anyone one person is THE criminal, but as far as race, we're all criminals.
edit on 5/8/2011 by UnholyBones because: edit

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is why I want to see people wiped off the Earth.

Sorry humanity, you have failed. Better luck next time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hey guess what white people do bad things too other white people as well.
Half of my ancestors were wipe out in the great potato famine while Ireland was occupied by the British.
So who do I get to blame all my problems on? white people ? that would be silly as I'm white myself.
The British ? no can't do that either as I was born and raised in England and consider myself English.
Ah well I suppose I'll have to blame myself for the way my life turned out.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I have never killed anyone or taken land from anyone.

You cannot hold me accountable for the crimes of other people simply because I happen to have a certain skin color.

How about I hold all of you accountable for killing Jesus? Humans killed Jesus and you are all human race, therefore you all killed Jesus.

How does it feel to have Jesus' blood on your hands?

Exactly, it's totally absurd and unrealistic. And ignorant as hell.

As alway's I enjoy reading your comments, so very true, star my friend

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Typical Marxist.. "The rich stole your money", "The white man stole your land", etc, etc... Class warfare / Race warfare is the only way that a Marxist can win an election... for an example of this see America.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The fact is, race-baiting is a useful tactic to get a mob to support you. Make people feel like they have "earned" privileges that they acquire, and they'll be ready to take them by force.

Hitler worked up the Germans by blaming the Jews. Everybody gets taught that in school.

What gets left out is the part where Hitler said that World War One had been a capitalist conspiracy to deprive Germany of its colonies and deliver them into the hands of the other European powers and the USA. (Namibia was given to South Africa, a dominion of the British Empire. Camaroon was split between the British and the French, as was the fate of Ghana and Togo.

But then, everybody knows that germany was the aggressor.

They blamed the brits and french, who could blame THEIR predecessors, who blamed theirs, ad nauseum back to the dawn of time.

Human nature doesn't change.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join