It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Hell crime is skyrocketing now that the economy is bad for poor people. Think about it a quick google search will point you to the error of your ways GED bro.

I did a quick search, and found the opposite is true.. do you have any other source?

extranosalley.com...

That said, I do believe poverty has some effect on crime.. but in developed countries where welfare is abundant, this effect is small. Culture and upbringing is much more important, IMHO.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Maslo

How is making 70% of the pedo pop in prison make us equal to minorities in that stat? Do you people know math?

It is simple - 70 % of US population = 70 % of sex offenders in prison. Do you know math? Then it is easy to see that whites are no more likely to be child molesters than other minorities.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Umm. I am from Chicago... Proabition, gangsters, al capone... and you cannot trust stats from the era. That is a well known fact buddy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Malema is saying what he thinks he needs to say to gain power and needs a bogeyman to blame. He is playing this card because he has no others to play. Of course, he is a complete dirtball but that is politics. He doesn't consider anything but Black or White. Malema may be asked what constitutes a "white person?" How many people in the world that are classified as "white" have ancestors that are also black, red, brown, or yellow?
When the Europeans colonized Africa, they took big chunks of land that crossed many tribal boundaries, so political and cultural boundaries do not coincide. This provides conflict like the Tutsi-Hutu clashes. How does he address this? Is the white man somehow to blame for tribal slaughters that have gone on for eons before he arrived?
Slavery, attributed to the white man by many ill-educated racists, was not invented by any one race. Greeks, Persians, Mongols, Romans, Egyptians, Incas, Mayans, Lakota, Commanche, Apache, and Arabs were/are slavers. Vikings were slavers. African tribes enslaved other tribes and sold them off to the whites to work in the new world.
A race is not definable as criminal; individuals may be criminals but no racal trait makes them so. Perhaps Malema is calling others criminals to justify or direct attention away from his own criminal activities.
This would be my bet.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That is because white people have been the only ones on the move since the begining of time. Every body else wants to chill in their little caves and tree-huts and do nothing.

Besides, if you think what we have done so far is brutal, wait till you see what we do to the martains.

edit on 8-5-2011 by president because: i'm retarded

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

So theres more white pedos in jail correct? SO chances of my lil sis being molested are greater to be by a white dude bro. THink about what you speak. You agree more white pedos in jail, therfor whites are obviously more likely to be pedos if they are the ones being caught, and imagine true stat since white people rarely face justice.

What about serial killers? I do not think there has ever been a reported instance of a clssic serial killler that was not white.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

So theres more white pedos in jail correct? SO chances of my lil sis being molested are greater to be by a white dude bro. THink about what you speak. You agree more white pedos in jail, therfor whites are obviously more likely to be pedos if they are the ones being caught, and imagine true stat since white people rarely face justice.

What about serial killers? I do not think there has ever been a reported instance of a clssic serial killler that was not white.

There is, in absolute numbers, but that is not important, because it depends on the percentage of whites in total population. Per capita numbers are what is important, and that is also what is used to bash blacks when talking about crime rates.

Your sister is more likely to be molested by white person only because they make up more of the US population. But whites are no more likely to be child molesters than blacks, because per capita rates for these races are more or less equal.
edit on 8/5/11 by Maslo because: bolded

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Either you are very young ... very naive ... or you know nothing of world history !

I am sorry, but why do you say this? And where do i make sweeping statements?

I am very well aware of world history, and especially African history, sinc i am from this continent.

The fact is white people in SA is labelled thiefs and are not welcome in their own country. What is there to understand about that?

Did you even read the article? Did you see what Mr. Malema is saying?

VVV

Your avatar kind of speaks volumes ... nuff said

Woody

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

for one, In black comunities, girls become "of age" at like twelve.

and for two, "No black cerial killers"? What about Lil Wayne."I mess around and leave somebody's brains on the street."

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by president

Dude you just called little wayne a serial killer.. you do know its just music and music does not kill right? Please tell me you belong to anything but the human race.

link   

You are white and only have a G.E.D?

No, I went to college as well. And yes I used the Pell grant to do so.

Pretty self explanatory why you think economic socio setting would not affect which side of the law you are in.

Really?

Did you know during the great depression crime skyrocket?

Yes, I did. And the people of that time did what they needed to do as it was a depression. Has no bearing on the time since then does it. And I think you'll find that it was mostly those that were already criminals committing those crimes. People then had more pride than today.

Hell crime is skyrocketing now that the economy is bad for poor people. Think about it a quick google search will point you to the error of your ways GED bro.

Error of my ways? And what errors would that be? Once again, it comes down to morals whether someone commits a crime. We aren't in another depression yet are we? Yes, times are tough and crimes are being committed by the rich just as much as the poor. Crimes are committed by whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and Alien greys
. The point of my whole post that your rich educated mind failed to see was that whites aren't blaming anyone other than maybe the government for the reason they committed said crimes. I'll take my G.E.D. over your rich education any day. I know my diploma came from my own hard work and not my daddy's money. You've shown all of us here what kind of education your rich parents got for their money.

link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

This source claims that blacks and whites are equally likely to be serial killers:

crime.about.com...

This source claims that blacks are about 2 times more likely to be serial killers:

www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Oh and it's WHITE PEOPLE who are racist?

SERIOUSLY? Are you freakin KIDDING ME?

I see nothing but HATE AND VITRIOL spewing forth from the mouths of people who want to somehow vilify a WHOLE RACE for something a VERY FEW are responsible for!....

HELPFUL HINT TO EVERYONE that STILL DOESN'T GET IT!

The people EVERYONE should be ANGRY with is the people at the top! Not the millionaires not even multi millionaires! It's the BILLIONAIRES and those that head powerful NGO's and PAC's!

And in the modern era this is far from an all white males club like it used to be.

And really for all those that feel like they can take from their fellow man should be PUT DOWN with EXTREME PREJUDICE no matter what color, creed, or etc the TAKER or the person being TAKEN FROM are.

I hope that people will show the GOOD SENSE GOD GAVE A MULE and realize people like this are only trying to accomplish ONE THING!!!

THey want poor people to attack other POOR PEOPLE because if you're attacking other POOR PEOPLE you aren't fighting the people you SHOULD BE FIGHTING!!

*shakes head at all the idiots that buy SCHLOCK like this*

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Kinda true... white people as a whole, we have been responsible for more holocausts and wiping of whole cultures more than any other race. We wiped south america, north america, stole africans, did the jews in, more than once. Killed Jesus, then remade Jesus in our image. Hope it's more of a culture thing than a race thing and we can change our evil ways

Your feeling guilty, I can tell. Well that's YOUR burden, carry it all you want, it's your choice. I have some sh*t I want to blame on someone, you want to add it to your bundle?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just want to say some things, because I'm so sick of the "white people are the devil" whackos. So I want to talk a bit of what I consider sense, to a bunch of people whom I consider complete hypocrites.

White people aren't the devil. We're all the same, and have all done and experienced the same things throughout history at one time or another. And not all of us are crybabies about it.

1. I always read people saying "look how the white man wiped out the Native Americans. And they can't complain about illegal immigration because they are illegal immigrants on American Indian land. Well, if you use that logic you can't cut it off there. You have to stick to that logic. And by that logic "Native" Americans aren't native at all. They illegally immigrated here as well over the Bering Straight and worked their way south. This is a fact. And what did they do on their way?.........They wiped out all the large TRULY indigenous species that had been there for hundreds of millions of years. Who cries for American Indian blood for wiping out the Mastadon, the giant bears, the Sabertooth Cat, the giant predatory land birds? Who cries for them? All humans are guilty of the same things if you're going to blame people now for sins of the ancestors.

And 2. This is about all the black people in America who always bring up slavery to make a case for being given special treatment in the here and now. How long were Africans slaves in America? A couple/few hundred years? Not for nothin........but almost every other races on this planet other than blacks have had far, FAR longer and darker histories of slavery. And is anyone else holding a grudge for "sins of the father"? No? Native American Indians enslaved weaker tribes for generations, and did so for thousands of years. White people have been slaves to other white people, and slaves to the Spaniards for thousands of years. Hell, even the jews aren't holding a grudge against the Egyptians. Do you black Americans really consider your time as slaves as horrifying as what the jews went through then? Those work conditions? Ever hear of the Spanish Inqusition? I'm not saying American slavery wasn't bad, I'm just saying.....No one else is holding a grudge generations later. Get over it.

Or even better, get some real black pride and all get together and go back to Africa en masse. Think about it. America now has a black president. So it's obvious you can run your own country. All go back to Africa and build a truly black nation in your home land. I know if I were a black leader, that's what I would do. I understand why blacks didn't go back to Africa right after slavery. Back then it was really expensive and dangerous to get on a boat to AFrica. But today that's a $200 plane ticket, if that. IMO, American blacks are sellouts for not going back when they could. And that's why so many other blacks around the world look down on us sometimes.

Real talk.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Larry L because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

The Hispanics and the blacks really need to start laying the blame where it belongs. On them!

This is rich.

You are just lucky it's lunchtime.

Lucky it's lunch time? Why? Are you going to school me?

How is it rich when it's true? How many so called black leaders and black comedians have stood there and said the problems in the black community stems from us mean ole crackers?

How many times have you heard Hispanic comedians like George Lopez and Hispanic leaders stand there and blame us crackers for their problems?

And they both do it without so much as a word about it being wrong or racist.

Now...How many white comedians or leaders have you heard blame blacks or Hispanics for their problems and not face some kind of backlash or get fired for it? Take your time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join