It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malema: White people are criminals

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by newcovenant

I just sent Malema a check for 500k to support his cause I suggest others send what they can.

Do you (or anyone that has participated in this hilariously hijacked Thread) even know what Malema's cause is?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

So theres more white pedos in jail correct? SO chances of my lil sis being molested are greater to be by a white dude bro. THink about what you speak. You agree more white pedos in jail, therfor whites are obviously more likely to be pedos if they are the ones being caught, and imagine true stat since white people rarely face justice.

What about serial killers? I do not think there has ever been a reported instance of a clssic serial killler that was not white.

Derrick Todd Lee fell off of the radar due to the fact that law enforcement had profiled a white man as the serial killer of Baton Rouge, LA women. They refused to accept the fact that a black person committed these crimes. A well known psychic pleaded with LE to listen to her, but they refused, resulting in more women being murdered.

www.trutv.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Such bull... What tribe hasn't stole land from another tribe in history?

Before Columbus stumbled on the new world the isle caribes were doing the same to thhe Arawak!

Greed has no skin color

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wow, didn't realize there were so many bigots on this site. Guess it's par for the course; Goose anomalies, reptilian earlobes, stupid self-righteous god sh*t, and to top it off, racists from both sides showing their true colors. I used to come here for the tiny, TINY nuggets of good info amongst the loads of tripe. But its now getting so stupid, I come here for the laughs instead.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Wow so maybe you should ... Oh I don't know do at least some CURSORY research before you make STUPID statements!

LIST OF BLACK SERIAL KILLERS NOTICE THE S AT THE END OF KILLER

1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by 'n-word')
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer” (Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)

Well HERE is the TOP TEN ... It's FAR from all of them! And just guessing but since I don't see one or two names that I've seen on investigation Discovery channel docos... this list is not anywhere near complete!

So in other words you don't know of any black seerial killers because you DID NOT BOTHER TO LOOK!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by president

Dude you just called little wayne a serial killer.. you do know its just music and music does not kill right? Please tell me you belong to anything but the human race.

how do you know he is not serious? If the guy says he body bagged some people then he probably did. I don't think he would get much street credit for making that crap up.

besides, even if that one guy is making it up, you can be sure that all of them are not.

those guys (crypts and bloods) kill so many people they have got nick names for killing.

I'm with 2-pac on that one. "Give them guns. Sit back. And watch them kill each other."
edit on 8-5-2011 by president because: quote

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

So theres more white pedos in jail correct? SO chances of my lil sis being molested are greater to be by a white dude bro. THink about what you speak. You agree more white pedos in jail, therfor whites are obviously more likely to be pedos if they are the ones being caught, and imagine true stat since white people rarely face justice.

What about serial killers? I do not think there has ever been a reported instance of a clssic serial killler that was not white.

you really do not understand maths- in a country where there are more whites there will be more whites in prison- I would imgaine around 100% of child molesters in Liberia are black.

What the stats show is that whites are no more likely to be paedos than any other race.

As for your serial killer nonsense, loads of non white serial killers, even some in Africa- WOW!

WOW!

Be seeing you

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Many people may not believe me and I don’t care,
I'm Native American and I can prove it
I am federally enrolled member of the White Earth Nation
I come from a very mixed native blood .. another words over the decades through intermarriage i have a mixture of different native blood, which includes mostly Lakota /Anishanabe = Chippewa but have Assiniboine, Menomonee and some others ,
They took our land and set us on reservations killed a lot of our people I don’t or haven’t ever gone around ats beeching about whites did this an that, But I find it disrespectful for them folks out there at schools and other places like sports teams or what have you ..to use our native names .. this excuse of no other choice when picking a name is lame .. why cant they just leave it alone find your own name inside your own race ok is that too much to ask for ??? yeah the whites have done there share of human destruction that’s why some countries wont even allow our military inside theirs they fear they will bring all sorts of unwanted behavior
My grandfather is in a vid I posted here on ats It brings tears to my eyes when I watch that vid his name was Spotted Elk or Big Foot ..Id have to dig out my geneology that I got from the BIA of Cass Lake MN to explain how he is my great great great grand Father .. I have tons of files an research on my Native blood line ... and its really a shame that we have a government that is so into other peoples bussiness all over greed and money an land ..

My reply post was posted because of the way the author of this thread mentioned the land being taken .. I never said or refered to anonne on ats .. my comparison is of the taking of land but on the other hand its not just our country its Spain too and England now this has to do with History way back ..
edit on 8-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: To explain my reason for making my relativitiy to this thread

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

MOD NOTE: ATTENTION!!!

Please discuss the topic and not other members.

That means no belittling, off topic posts, name-calling, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

YOU are responsible for your own posts

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Malema: White people are criminals

www.iol.co.za

White people should be treated as “criminals” for “stealing” land from black people, ANC Youth League president Julius Malema told an enthusiastic crowd in Kimberley yesterday where he appeared on the same platform as President Jacob Zuma.

Malema was the main attraction as he pulled out all the stops in his campaign for local elections, now just days away.

“They (whites) have turned our land into game farms… The willing-buyer, willing-seller (system) has failed,” Malema said.

“We must take the land without paying. They took our land without paying. Once we agree the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Malema is a dangerous man.

From your source;

Although Zuma was billed as the main speaker, it was Malema – affectionately known as “Juju-baby” in these parts – who stole the show.

He is a charismatic leader who I suspect intends using South Africa as his spring board to leadership of the African Union.

That said, I agree that the current regime should consider nationalisation of the SA mining industry but I do not for one minute believe the wealth will be shared with the general population; not even through reduced tax burden.

In addition, I think your OP may have missed a trick by focusing on Malema's anti-white rhetoric and not on his political and economic aspirations. By focusing on race, you opened the door to the diversionary polarised mud slinging that the Thread has become.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hey guys in all seriousness, just read up on MALEMA
en.wikipedia.org...

This guy has an amazing history, I suggest reading up on him, this man is impressive for his age. He has contributed much more than many of us to his society. I am giving him props, he has def accomplished alot and is very impressive in my honest opinion from the wiki page.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux

Originally posted by newcovenant

The Hispanics and the blacks really need to start laying the blame where it belongs. On them!

This is rich.

You are just lucky it's lunchtime.

Lucky it's lunch time? Why? Are you going to school me?

How is it rich when it's true? How many so called black leaders and black comedians have stood there and said the problems in the black community stems from us mean ole crackers?

How many times have you heard Hispanic comedians like George Lopez and Hispanic leaders stand there and blame us crackers for their problems?

And they both do it without so much as a word about it being wrong or racist.

Now...How many white comedians or leaders have you heard blame blacks or Hispanics for their problems and not face some kind of backlash or get fired for it? Take your time.

Now...How many white comedians or leaders have you heard blame blacks or Hispanics for their problems and not face some kind of backlash or get fired for it? Take your time

That's because its wrong.

Hitler and the Jews. White on white genocide. Was it their own fault?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
White people are criminals?

Well...
I am white.
I do commit crimes.

Come and get me?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

absoloutely spot on my friend- this poverty excuse is peddled by leftists, but the real answer is it is MORAL poverty.

I could understand a starving man stealing some food, or a cold homeless man maybe stealing a coat- but this isn't what people are stealing for, they are stealing because they think they should have something that another person has- these people are not starving to death and are driven to do it because of an improper moral code

Thank you. I can understand a situation of someone stealing something to feed their family or keep them warm. Doing it just to get something for free instead of working for it and blaming someone else for all the times you stole something or quit a job, or quit school is just an excuse. It's my opinion that the very ones blaming a different race for their problems do so in an effort to justify their actions without having to admit it's because it's the path they've chosen.

There's only one person in this world capable of keeping someone down and that's them. How far you get in life is based on one's own motivation. Not what color their skin is.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join