It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by seeker11

A quick google search of "170.20 MHZ " and you will get "Scanner Frequencies for the Federal Government". I wonder what that means?

Yeah this was being discussed on the thread before it was trashed. I have no clue. Maybe that is where any information would be heard first?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

In the original message there is no reference to rh -. In an email response he made to one of the members, he said that people with rh - would be affected by C X. Hopefully someone has the original email saved and can post the contents here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
A friend and I were talking just last night about how The Mafia Gubbernments are probably going to start increasing the fear of ETs now that more information about these things is being released.

IMO the alternative community is probably being played here.

link   
reply to post by Nathwa

you are right, im trippin, too late

link   

In the original message there is no reference to rh -. In an email response he made to one of the members, he said that people with rh - would be affected by C X. Hopefully someone has the original email saved and can post the contents here.

Thanks for that clarification, Nathwa. Appreciated.

Do you know if it was established what C X means?
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Abstract The radio-frequency and microwave spectrum of SiH4 corresponding to ΔJ = 0 ‘forbidden’ rotational transitions between the centrifugal distortion multiplets of levels has been studied by using the method of infrared–microwave double resonance in a laser cavity. Coincidences between the v4 fundamental band of SiH4 and N2O infrared laser lines in the 10 μm region have been used. Seven double resonance signals have been found and four of them were assigned to the J = 5, and J = 9 'forbidden' rotational transitions. From the measured frequencies, the quartic and sextic centrifugal distortion constants were determined as D1 = 74 861 ± 15 Hz, H4t = −7.14 ± 0.3 Hz, and H6t = 6.57 ± 1.1 Hz.

Linkovich

A synthesis of Image and (−)-conduritol F starting from readily available Image -sorbitol is described. The route involves as a key step an efficient one-pot sequence consisting of the Swern oxidation of a 1,6-diol followed by a highly stereoselective intramolecular pinacol coupling of the resultant dialdehyde, promoted by samarium diiodide.

Science

Soooo.....can someone who specializes in the field of physics enlighten the masses?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

There was speculation that the algorithim would not be able to detect symbols so these would have been automatically left out. The OP used commas instead of periods which members were speculating was in line with European style of writing? Also the posts that had apparently confirmed he had worked for NORAD have disappeared. It's just so strange that all these posts that I saw with my own eyes have disappeared leaving behind just a silly mess. If there was nothing to these things why would they have disappeared. I totally understand removing something for violation of rules but the other things have no reasonable explanation in my mind. And then with the servers crashing at the same time...

Btw the server crash was happening for me around 3:30pm. Then I was unable to access the original messages and the thread was trashed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I experienced more or less the same thing. Indeed, the original thread had evidence that apparently confirmed that he was employed by NORAD. I wish someone saved the info from that thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
sorry to inform everyone, but their crappy lives will still continue no matter what until you die

enjoy

Which does appear to be the concern. Will this be sooner or later?

Peace

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I experienced more or less the same thing. Indeed, the original thread had evidence that apparently confirmed that he was employed by NORAD. I wish someone saved the info from that thread.

Seriously. I'm looking at the google cache right now, and the messages that were there earlier just started disappearing before my eyes. I took screen grabs of what I could (which I posted on here) and the rest seems irrelevant to me now. I'm hoping the other members will come around tomorrow see this thread and confirm what happened?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I would love to be able to just put this whole thing to rest. Have any other members tried to contact Amalgam170? Through email or on here?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So maybe those with negative blood types will transform into super human fighting machines on or around Dec 2012. So before then they round us up and harvest our blood to create there super solder for rounding up the rest of the population. Then we wake up....

Thanks for the inspiration for a comic or short story!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have to admit the "sanitizing" of google and the threads being 404'ed is very suspicious and does fuel the conspiracy. I would think OP would get warnings and had his email mod edited. And I have been biting my tongue in regards to ATS's iron fist lately. But I gotta say this is not something ATS usually does...or has until recent. I dont know if the server issue is connected because this happens to every Forum and Site now and then. And whats with the missing Avatars?

Lets say a bored Russian kid decided to BS us with random data. Seems convincing. Certainly not the first time this has happened. I see no reason for the Overkill? Still not buying this. But ATS staff is being shady about this. Maybe some mod is having a power trip I dont know. If this guy posted proof and someone remembers then how come they dont remember what the details were of said proof? Hmmmm maybe this is part of a psy-op, anything goes these days. After the Bin Laden hoax I am not as skeptical these days.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
So what are they gonna do? Blood type a bajillion people?
And what about those that are the Du (weak D) phenotype? They are really RH pos but often show up as neg with the simple conventional testing. Not that I believe this rh neg threat theory. But I thought I would throw a new twist to this conspiracy.

link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Well, they have been picking me up lately, I keep waking up with a new bruise on my upper chest for a week now. They will have dark round circles in the bruise. I was hoping they were just cleaning all the plaque out of my vains. LOL . I need to have my blood checked.

I remember in some of James Casbolt's videos, the NSA, Alien Group that kidnapped him were interested in kids with a certain blood type. I don't think he stated what blood type it was.

I was told by the first of Feb. before Eleinin even got close that the earth would be in the tail of the comet for a long while and they were worried about unknown bactieria hitting the earth and causing a Plague. This same friend told me also that the military new there would be a flood on the Miss River.

link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by miniatus

I am suspicious of the original poster because it really makes no sense to encrypt that message.. what's the point?

This is the part that I'm troubled by as well, logically, if one is on the run, wouldn't one just hurry up and post the message? Why invest the time to encrypt it? To me, that just wasted more time one could have spent running. Not to mention all the other methods to make oneself anonymous in regards to the interwebz...utilizing proxies and such.

I'm on the fence at this stage. If anyone does have the email address that has been censored, I would love a U2U. I'll send the dude an email. We can make it a group thing where anyone that wants to insert a query can, and we'll send it as one whole query, just a notion.
I have the email address, PM Me...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

1.5 Permanently Assigned First Words for Two-Word Nicknames The following words were at one time or another permanently assigned to a specific department or user for use as first word in two-word nicknames. It includes only those words explicitly listed as "permanently assigned first words" in one of our primary sources, and is certainly incomplete. If a using agency no longer exists, the name assignment may have been cancelled, inherited by its successor, or reassigned to another user. Also, nicknames older than the permanent assignment may start with the word although they did not originate from the listed user.
So far, primarily U.S. Air Force names are listed.
Source [7] includes also many non-USAF first words, which will be added to the list as well.

First Word Assigned To Amalgam NORAD

www.designation-systems.net...

So maybe this is where they got the whole, he worked for NORAD thing?

This is the only thing left in the Google cache about the NORAD thing.
Here is where it was being discussed. Other than this, I have no recollection of where the NORAD 'confirmation' came from, or whom. I actually think it was in jest.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2a2dedc01b9.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: to add clairification

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ok just looked on my Donor card and i was wrong, im O negative

Ok so what does this mean? Im going to turn in to a Ninja Turtle ? Zombie? Werewolf?

Why would the PTB cover it up if it's going to happen this soon?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Because this doesn't remind me of a Doctor who episode when they take control of certain blood types...

www.youtube.com... - If your wondering why "They're on the roof", it's because an alien invasion came and they took control of certain blood types.

Jamie.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
www.conspiracyplanet.com...
People with RH-negative blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra. -yes
¨ Higher than average IQ- So im told
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.- Yes
¨ Lower body temperature - nope im hot blooded & hot headed
¨ Higher blood pressure - Yes
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities - Yes
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes - Hazel yes
¨ Red or reddish hair - Nope lighy brown but am Celtic so idk
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight - Yeah kinda
¨ Cannot be cloned - Good my wife can barely handle one
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon - yes and yes, dont ask

Well this is getting awkward

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join