It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
Okay so the original mystery guy doesn't want to be tracked down and keeps running, but then openly admits that he is in Russia??
Makes no sense. What is the point of telling us his location and letting a member "ping" him to validate it, if he is trying to hide??

Validating genuinity maybe???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
oh my lord this is ridiculous that this is getting so many hits! There is no new information.
Next.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Iread a few years, from abductees accounts, that indeed ETs are interested in blood types and apparently show interest to those with AB+, in fact a lot of abductees/visitees have such blood type.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Does that make me defective? or that I already got it down?
deuces

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
reply to post by weedwhacker

Actually I did not place much significance on that part (the blood type) of the message other than to interpret that whatever he was suggesting would effect nearly everyone....by his naming the majority of all blood types, etc.

edit on 5/8/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

And it would suggest maybe the OP was speaking from a being of differing blood type?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This could also be a ploy to have us turn on each other.......just because they can turn the sky into one big TV doesn't mean that what they say is going to be true. Just sayin.........be careful what you choose to believe in. Sounds like a bunch of Propaganda so far though IMHO of course!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
So what are they gonna do? Blood type a bajillion people?
And what about those that are the Du (weak D) phenotype? They are really RH pos but often show up as neg with the simple conventional testing. Not that I believe this rh neg threat theory. But I thought I would throw a new twist to this conspiracy.

From what I've read elsewhere, it is alleged they already track RH- blood types

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by seeker11

A quick google search of "170.20 MHZ " and you will get "Scanner Frequencies for the Federal Government". I wonder what that means?

Yeah this was being discussed on the thread before it was trashed. I have no clue. Maybe that is where any information would be heard first?

Federal Disaster Network

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

If someone wants to do some searching there were some posts on a different thread about smokers and/or different blood types being affected by something et in origin. And yes, I do know where the search utility is, and I am aware it was recently upgraded...thnx

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by Nathwa

A quick google search of "170.20 MHZ " and you will get "Scanner Frequencies for the Federal Government". I wonder what that means?

Yeah this was being discussed on the thread before it was trashed. I have no clue. Maybe that is where any information would be heard first?

Federal Disaster Network

Yes we were discussing the possibility of anyone who is a ham radio operator who would be able to tune into that frequency in the event something happened...that could be where any relevant information would be heard first.
edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: spelling

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

immediately thought of this..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I also have ab- blood type. I just found out a few months ago. I was told it is rare? Is that true?

I want to keep an open mind and further investigate this also. I love a good mystery.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Yeh, I've been searching foro an online type radio tuner...seems none exist to freely tune into a network, bah

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

So, IF something were to target RH negatives that would mean 28% of the worlds population could go byebye lol. including me! ahhh i don't love it here anyways. i better go prepare... think i'm going to go sky diving always wanted to do that. never mind the vodka in my cupboard seems like a better idea.

Blood Type and RH
O Positive 38% *
O Negative 7% *
A Positive 34%
A Negative 6%
B Positive 9%
B Negative 2%
AB Positive 3% **
AB Negative 1% **

or maybe it's going to turn 28% of the population into zombies!!! ahhhhh

Just what if... there is something to this May 21st thing. What if 28% are taken in the disguise of a religious event. The date is already getting some publicity, so... I'm just saying.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thats awesome and made me laugh!!

..good job!!

..Im O Positive, that explains the low IQ and general dullardness...I always wondered!!

..it is...awkward..

..thanks man

link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Yeh, I've been searching foro an online type radio tuner...seems none exist to freely tune into a network, bah

I know someone who used to be a ham radio operator I'm going to see if he still has a setup and if he could tune in around this time just to humor me.

link   
Well right now it's mere speculation and IF its gonna happen, well, seems not much can be done except to live in the light, love everyone and be true to yourself and listen to your inner voice.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

So, IF something were to target RH negatives that would mean 28% of the worlds population could go byebye lol. including me! ahhh i don't love it here anyways. i better go prepare... think i'm going to go sky diving always wanted to do that. never mind the vodka in my cupboard seems like a better idea.

Blood Type and RH
O Positive 38% *
O Negative 7% *
A Positive 34%
A Negative 6%
B Positive 9%
B Negative 2%
AB Positive 3% **
AB Negative 1% **

or maybe it's going to turn 28% of the population into zombies!!! ahhhhh

Just what if... there is something to this May 21st thing. What if 28% are taken in the disguise of a religious event. The date is already getting some publicity, so... I'm just saying.

so many dates have gotten publicity though, so if anything happened i highly doubt things will go down on any predicted date. just my opinion. im hoping if nothing happens on 2012 all this date prediction stuff will go away!!!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join