It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by MajorKarma

I know how that goes. I am O - and I never get sick either. I dont think that makes me superior to anyone, I just consider it "one of those things". A perk I suppose.

Anyway, if I start turning into something bad when C X comes along, I will make sure that I cannot wreak havok on all you Rh + people

We live in a false paradigm where survive is not based upon the most competent and fit but upon how well you fit into the system and take advantage of it. Soon however, I expect this society will break down and those who can go to the source to produce what they need to live will do the best. Farmers, ranchers, welders and people who know how to actually do something will have an advantage but also, those who do not need pills and medicines.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by Unity_99

I doubt HIS father would agree,,, but maybe ,depends i guess,,, would YOU, forgive mankind for slaughtering your son with no obvious result? therefore reason?

His Father? I don't think any of the bloodlines have a clue whats going on! They relate it to the cosmos. You should read my thread about the holographic universe school in my signature. The Family of Light, live in the real world outside these tests and its all about Love, always. Being Kind and Good, never retalitating. "Father, they know not what they do" Yeshua's Father, is my Dad. I have a Dad and a Mom, and a Family, and have some memories of whence I came, some stirrings the paradise we came from, where our innermost thoughts are understood. There is no place like Home. This is a cosmic school to learn love in. There are not equal sides.and the bloodlines aren't doing God's will by hurting people. They are being lied to and misled, and their vanity and greed appealing to them and setting above others. The ones they serve are Saturn, and those who are the Gravity in this system, the Gravity of Heavy Consciousness.

They must make U-Turns. I have another thread about that, appealing to them to change their ways and set about doing the work of realizing what they've done to family here while In Time. There is only Love outside this metaphorical televison set, in the real world, and unless you align this, unless you become like the Sun, shining on all, a Good Parent, and serve the children, lovingly, not rule them over, you can't go home, you're not ready, you're a thought that isn't aligned with the Mind it has to return to. You can't wear different hats or Twist Love into this strange different religion they have. And the first shall be last, means just that, the ones trying to become adults or turn into trees, from seeds, serve the little children and ensure they get into the front of the line. The bloodlines prevent anyone from getting in, and don't go in themselves as said here:

Matthew 23 13
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

By the way, I highly doubt Elenin is a comet.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Actually I did not place much significance on that part (the blood type) of the message other than to interpret that whatever he was suggesting would effect nearly everyone....by his naming the majority of all blood types, etc.

edit on 5/8/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

Actually I did not place much significance on that part (the blood type) of the message other than to interpret that whatever he was suggesting would effect nearly everyone....by naming the majority of all blood types, etc.

It seemed like it had some sort of importance in one of his email exchanges with a member. The member seemed to be confused as to which blood type would be affected though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
No comment for the OP, but for those who think it's incredible that the code was cracked in 34 minutes, the code wat clearly a rot series as he told us which letter corresponded to a number. Rot encryption would be the logical next step and even if you didn't know where the code started you could run all rot decoders on the sequence through any rot website. So no, it was ot impressive at all, in fact my 14 yr old bro was taught this in math class and could have done it in 15 seconds...... A matrix encryption would have at least been a challenge.... As for the "OP" he was 404'd for t&c violations and his message is nothing but incoherent rabble, Deny Ignorance my fellow ats'ers

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Silly! I just read through 13 pages of this thread and so far I have only learned of several ATS members blood types.

I did not catch the first "Intro" thread as posted originally, however I did catch the next one in which the MOD finally closed it due to a T&C violation around the 4th page. Immediately after that I started receiving the "503" code that told us the server was non-existent. I find it all strange...hoax or not.

I have been copy and pasting certain aspects, (ie... second thread had an email in a reply and some info about frequencies). Not sure what to make of it just yet. I'm also of a blood type that is rare and will not be negatively effected according to the OOOP.

Did anyone copy the code in its entirety? Did anyone take a screen shot?

My interest has been piqued.

What's up with over-mods and server disappearance? Anyone?....Anyone?......Beuller?.......Beuller?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
In the decoded message I don't see rhesus negative or positive mentioned anywhere...am I missing something.?It says:

IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE

There isn't a blood group outside of these, is there? If so, the 'message' as it stands includes all humans, which suggests hoax to me.
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KevinB
No comment for the OP, but for those who think it's incredible that the code was cracked in 34 minutes, the code wat clearly a rot series as he told us which letter corresponded to a number. Rot encryption would be the logical next step and even if you didn't know where the code started you could run all rot decoders on the sequence through any rot website. So no, it was ot impressive at all, in fact my 14 yr old bro was taught this in math class and could have done it in 15 seconds...... A matrix encryption would have at least been a challenge.... As for the "OP" he was 404'd for t&c violations and his message is nothing but incoherent rabble, Deny Ignorance my fellow ats'ers

Not to mention it still just doesn't make sense to encrypt it to begin with if the message was meant to get out.. it was a simple encryption, it wouldn't have caused any delay for a government chasing you and it caused no trouble for ATS'ers .. it looks like he just made a challenge to hook people .. if it was really such a critical thing he'd have simply posted it and left..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
In the decoded message I don't see rhesus negative or positive mentioned anywhere...am I missing something.?It says:

IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE

There isn't a blood group outside of these, is there? If so, the 'message' as it stands includes all humans, which suggests hoax to me.

Yep, you're right, I thought the same as well. That pretty much covers everybody unless you're not human.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see

What's up with over-mods and server disappearance? Anyone?....Anyone?......Beuller?.......Beuller?

Not seen the server disappearance issue you mentioned and I've been lurking all day ( nothing better to do with crap weather )

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see
Silly! I just read through 13 pages of this thread and so far I have only learned of several ATS members blood types.

I did not catch the first "Intro" thread as posted originally, however I did catch the next one in which the MOD finally closed it due to a T&C violation around the 4th page. Immediately after that I started receiving the "503" code that told us the server was non-existent. I find it all strange...hoax or not.

I have been copy and pasting certain aspects, (ie... second thread had an email in a reply and some info about frequencies). Not sure what to make of it just yet. I'm also of a blood type that is rare and will not be negatively effected according to the OOOP.

Did anyone copy the code in its entirety? Did anyone take a screen shot?

My interest has been piqued.

I have a screen grab of the google cache of the OP.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

So?!?

Will you post it, then???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

of course. give me a couple moments to upload it. i was worried about it being deleted because it was a thread that the mods took down. do you know what the policy is on this? i also have the google cache of the original thread, however many of the original replys are missing now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

So?!?

Will you post it, then???

If posted be sure to omit contact information or this thread will be gone..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

And how do you know there aws a virus with it. You said it was 10,000 years ago. Provide a link with evidence of this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b562143ad59.jpg[/atsimg]

sorry for the weird skype number in there, my skype does that to anything it thinks is a phone number.
edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: skype thing

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

It seems to have been a common theme for those of us lurking and posting on the thread at that time. That's all i know... truly a strange occurrence...

And the cryptic stuff will be a hold off for long enough.... all it takes is a screenshot... make sense?
edit on 5/8/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I have already done all that. However, I like to play devil's advocate and at least entertain the notion that the OP is truthful, its more fun that way. That is why I indulge the subject matter that the OP brought forward. However, as you say, one must take it with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

It was "decoded" as I read it.....and, was but another "Elenin" hoax.......ultimately.

Sorry. That simple, really.

MY opinon, based on watching it unfold, this morning (USA Pacific time zone, BTW...in case it matters...)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

It was "decoded" as I read it.....and, was but another "Elenin" hoax.......ultimately.

Sorry. That simple, really.

MY opinon, based on watching it unfold, this morning (USA Pacific time zone, BTW...in case it matters...)

That's my general opinion as well

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join