It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And what about "And by HIS blood you shall be saved" for all that ask.
edit on 8-5-2011 by BobAthome because: sp

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by cry93

I honestly dont know what extinctions he is talking about. The mammoths and megafauna? Thats the only thing I can think of going extinct around that time.

Im not in direct contact with the guy, so I cant ask him direct questions. I wish he would come back here and 'splain a little more.

Ok, that time period was big. The Okanagan natives have a legend, the Myth of the Wayward sun, so that would coincide with South American natives who climbed the highest mountains still, with every earthquake, and watch the stars to see if they change location, I believe that is in Chili. That would mean crustal dislocation and a tilt would occur. The sun came up in a new direction and they cast bets.

That time period is when the Okanagan natives talked of a land:

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Samah-tumi-whoo-lah, meaning White Man's Island. On it lived a race of

giants - white giants. Their ruler was a tall white woman called Scomalt.

... She could create whatever she wished.
or Mu. Continents changed, Mu broke apart and was submerged, its probably shoved under the northern US and Canadian plates, Cascadia, as there is another plate the size of Ireland there. In any case, great destruction occurred.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Weird. Maybe it all comes down to blood lines and blood types. Very interesting if this could be the case!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

freaking vampire aliens!!!!!
im building stake firing crossbows as we speak!!!
dont need no stinkin vampires!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thanks for bringing this up again. I was in on both the original thread and the followup thread, and if you remember in the original thread I said: "hmmmm...Sounds like an alien disclosure is coming soon and the C could stand for colonization, and the X for the name of an unknown species, to which he replied he preferred the term extra-terrestial and stated his position on disclosure, etc.

I found the thread interesting and in reviewing it (at least reviewing it in my mind) it went 404 because his email address was posted, he got a T&C, and then a few posts later his email address was posted again. I think the Mods probably got ticked off at that, plus his posting in the introductions forum.

I assumed however that the member here who was in email contact with him would have tried to draft a thread similiar to what you have done.

Was it an interesting one...yes...that is obvious from the interest generated. The code decipher in 34 minutes by ATS members was impressive. I would like to think that the thread may be brought back if Skeptic Overlord would agree to that. I don't presume to speak for him however, but I would continue to follow it, as I am sure several others would, out of curiousity, if nothing else.

edit on 5/8/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

link   
Okay so the original mystery guy doesn't want to be tracked down and keeps running, but then openly admits that he is in Russia??
Makes no sense. What is the point of telling us his location and letting a member "ping" him to validate it, if he is trying to hide??

link   
If there were a huge catastrophe O neg people and their blood would be in demand. Just the other day on the radio (london) a 'call-out' was made for O negs to give blood , the supply banks always seem to need it. So, for anyone super paranoid on ATS , stop telling us you are O neg - your I.P. is visible ergo your location ! LMAO ! or maybe not

Alternatively, and more on topic 'CX' means cancel(to me anyways) - XC could be those hallucinogenic tablets people get high on !

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ive got a short question, what are the stars meaning on the Profile? Thx for answers

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Are you referring to Yeshua? To me the idea of bloodlines, is irrelevant for the merivingian lines are some of the ones doing terrible things to this planet and people.

Yeshua wears robes that are whiter than white, so brilliant that the word white falls short. Perfect Service To Others and Pure Love & Goodness. He would never harm anyone. I saw him a vision, in mediation with those robes, he unlocked a city, and then later, Dec 21, the blood red moon, and the geminid meteor shower just before hand, my sons and I watched. They saw a moon. I didn't, I kept asking them what they were seeing and tried to draw pictures of what I was seeing. I was seeing, crescent whiter than white slivers like a slinky that formed a dove then a man's shape. The Lamb and a foreshadowing of the 7th seal. But He gave this to me to see, and I bleieve in Love and Happy endings, healing for everyone. He showed me that the Lamb, the Gentle, Kind, Loving, Pure, Service To Others Lamb broke the seal, and was holding the hand of love out to everyone. Do we see Love. Will we see destruction, the shadow, or will we see the Family of Light and Love? What eye do we see with? Let it be Love and miracles!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Weird. Maybe it all comes down to blood lines and blood types. Very interesting if this could be the case!!

This is their distortions, it comes to down to Love. They're contracted to the other side and need to quickly make U-Turns, I don't mean those with rh -, I mean the bloodlines and black ops.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist
Okay so the original mystery guy doesn't want to be tracked down and keeps running, but then openly admits that he is in Russia??
Makes no sense. What is the point of telling us his location and letting a member "ping" him to validate it, if he is trying to hide??

A lot of it makes no sense .. he also stuck around to chit chat in the thread rather than post and run as the decoded message would have it seem .. so urgent that he stuck around? .. and responded to e-mails after the fact.. it really just makes no sense.. and the encryption thing makes no sense either as I mentioned earlier.. it really to me just looks like someone having fun with the ATS members ..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki2012
Ive got a short question, what are the stars meaning on the Profile? Thx for answers

People have "starred" you who are either in agreement with you on something you wrote, or find your replies interesting, etc.

edit on 5/8/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by QuantumPhysicist

A lot of it makes no sense .. he also stuck around to chit chat in the thread rather than post and run as the decoded message would have it seem .. so urgent that he stuck around? .. and responded to e-mails after the fact.. it really just makes no sense.. and the encryption thing makes no sense either as I mentioned earlier.. it really to me just looks like someone having fun with the ATS members ..

From my recollection it all happened rather quickly. Here one minute, gone the next.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I doubt HIS father would agree,,, but maybe ,depends i guess,,, would YOU, forgive mankind for slaughtering your son with no obvious result? therefore reason?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Is this thread premise based on a "thread" started by a "NEW" user on ATS....with 'amalgam' in the name, and originally posted in the "Introductions" Forum???

PLEASE....tell me it isn't.....I only saw the OP, and THIS TIME did not read the pages that ensued.....PLEASE tell me this thread is NOT based on that!! Please???

I am willing to be wrong.....if this is pre-emptive....and you have proof.....

edit on 8 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumPhysicist

Well considering that Russia is the largest country in the world, if he said he was in Russia, what are the odds that he could be found with ease anyway? The country is so big, he could be anywhere in Russia, and could be in the remote regions.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

If you remembered all of that, surely you would recognize that the code was very similar (identical).

I can deduce that you mean to troll.

Don't feed the trolls!
edit on 8-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Whether the OP of the original thread is a troll or not, the subject matter that he spurred makes for good discussion in any case. What if there is more to a person's blood type then we all think?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
"He claimed that it wasnt really comet Elenin that was bringing the change, but something of ET origin"
unquote

Sorry was their for the whole event,,

Calling HOAX on the following line ONLY:
"He claimed that it wasnt really comet Elenin that was bringing the change, but something of ET origin"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Just go to WIKI.....or, any search engine online....look for the references when you enter "blood type" or other key words.....

You will then LAUGH at the premise, as suggested by the "story" of this original nonsense.....really....DO SOME RESEARCH of your own.

I did.....

...and, I know that this is bogus.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join