It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I think you may have something, IF the government is controlled by Aliens who know the cosmos like the back of their hand then maybe this comment makes sense and its not nuclear warfare that will control the population:

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
– Ted Turner, founder of CNN and major UN donor

Hmmmmm indeed.......

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That still dosn't answer who "scanned" the ATS message boards,,and then interfered with ATS servers,, and why.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just curious..
Why is it that every time someone gets a message from e.t it means everyones doomed ?
For all anyone knows it could bring something positive...
But guess silly people want more doom and gloom rather than any possible positive event...
No wonder e.t doesnt make contact with the mentality that most humans display..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Yeah, I dont know anything about what happened when we were getting the 503 errors, and I didnt hear about the message boards getting scanned. I dont even know what that means.

link   
We will change into the #11. Break that code if you can

link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Nathwa

In the initial thread, on the second page if I am not mistaken, one of the mods determined that the OP was in Russia as he stated he was, on the move. I dont know if that gives the OP any credibility, but I thought I would mention that.

Thank you for that. I remembered someone saying they pinged him, and he was in Russia, but I couldnt remember who it was. It could just be Russians laughing their butts off at us, lol.

I 2nd that, i have a screen grab of it if it comes under question lol.

Google cache of it i now showing only 6 pages instead of the 7 that were originally there. Many posts missing now....the ones of the people who had contact with him and had more to the message are gone.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

So ATS pinged the guy and they retaliated by doing a "server" nasty.

link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Just curious..
Why is it that every time someone gets a message from e.t it means everyones doomed ?
For all anyone knows it could bring something positive...
But guess silly people want more doom and gloom rather than any possible positive event...
No wonder e.t doesnt make contact with the mentality that most humans display..

Actually I know of a lot of people who think if it happened it would be positive. So I guess it just depends on where you hang out.

link   
funny thing All of the world leaders are negatives and Obama is an AB neg who is left handed. He's our first left handed pres.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I see plenty of threads where ET is coming to help us evolve, or save us from ourselves, or bringing "light" etc.

I liked this particular story because it had a different spin than I normally see. Some space virus, or bacteria, or something. Its like "War of the Worlds" but in reverse, and only the rh negatives get affected.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
We will change into the #11. Break that code if you can

Number 11,

Mooshu pork with fried rice and pork dumpling.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

So ATS pinged the guy and they retaliated by doing a "server" nasty.

I have no idea, the whole thing just was a series of 'strange' coincidences. And they could be just that, but they also might not be. I guess we'll know one day. I've filed it away on the back shelf for now, and kept a record of what I could.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I feel kinda weird........Jesus Christ !
I can move stuff with my thought.....I have telekinesis now.....THIS IS A JOKE.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

glad you have records of this
strange day to say the least
as far as this subject goes anyway..never have seen this before
dont know what happened for sure, but sure felt like an intervention!!!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

See what happens,, and i'm not talking about E.T's or blood types or cx or Elenin or Key 7=G,,it creates sillyness.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

A further communication with the mysterious stranger offered some clarification to the blood type enigma. He claimed that it wasnt really comet Elenin that was bringing the change, but something of ET origin, and that this thing bringing "change" would affect those who had negative blood types, but not those who had positive blood types.

I was watching those threads too, it always makes it more of a mystery, when the mods get, well, mysterious....

You mean like what happened with this one night last week?

I just happened to have the current topics window up and BAM that happened. So I was like hmmmmm for someone to go to the trouble of doing that, maybe it was worth reading and INSTANTLY I got the 404 error as soon as I tried to click on one of the links. It sure made me go hmmmmmm mysterious

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51

The intervention is really the only thing that gave the topic any legs, to be honest. I mean it was interesting, and the code was cool, but if it hadnt been for the trashing of the thread and all that came after I dont think it would have been half as interesting to many people.

I know thats the part that made me go "hmmm."

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Grace0f4babes

No, several other left handed presidents, particularily in the last 30 years, Reagan, Ford, Bush senior, Clinton and Obama.

I'm a lefty, I notice these things.

Most likely more lefties out of the closet lately now that it is not shunned.

(That and we're pretty darned intelligent!)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

glad you have records of this
strange day to say the least

Yeah...well i saved what I could. The posts with the email exchanges between the OP and a couple members are gone from the cache now so I didn't get a chance to get those. I U2U'd them asking if they'd be willing to share the email correspondence just so that we could have it out all on the table, but I have yet to hear back from them. I know they have received my U2U so yeah. That's about all I know.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

The intervention is really the only thing that gave the topic any legs, to be honest. I mean it was interesting, and the code was cool, but if it hadnt been for the trashing of the thread and all that came after I dont think it would have been half as interesting to many people.

I know thats the part that made me go "hmmm."

Also the only thing that piqued my interest otherwise it would have been dismissed without a second thought.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join