It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I am suspicious of the original poster because it really makes no sense to encrypt that message.. what's the point?

This is the part that I'm troubled by as well, logically, if one is on the run, wouldn't one just hurry up and post the message? Why invest the time to encrypt it? To me, that just wasted more time one could have spent running. Not to mention all the other methods to make oneself anonymous in regards to the interwebz...utilizing proxies and such.

I'm on the fence at this stage. If anyone does have the email address that has been censored, I would love a U2U. I'll send the dude an email. We can make it a group thing where anyone that wants to insert a query can, and we'll send it as one whole query, just a notion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

i missed this blood stuff too.only made it to page 2
then i had to leave,when i came back it was all gone

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Understood, but if my gut is correct and nothing against the OP as I know they are merely relaying the info. I feel the basis of the claim in this thread however, will have the same attributes as you just mentioned by the end of it. So in effect, it may in fact fit perfectly.

edit on 5/8/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Female, 5'6? Blonde my eurs change from blue to grey, gives the huvs a reason to say idk when asked my eye color, lmao

If this all is hoax, it meant more than all the obl threads, haha!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All I see is this " IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE SOME WILL SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE CHANGE OTHERS WILL BE AFRAID"

POSITIVE change can mean so many things. Maybe they will change our DNA - positive, but others will not be ready for this change, so to them it's negative.

It doesn't say a change from Negative RH to Positive RH, at least it's not clear what he means. Especially he says "some will see this as a positive change, others will be afraid"... Pretty much meaning that some will like it, and some will not.

And O, A, B or AB that's the whole global population, so I don't see the point of inserting that here, unless he can give more details.

OK, I see it now "and that this thing bringing "change" would affect those who had negative blood types, but not those who had positive blood types."

- - - - So aliens will come and change those who have negative blood, some (Rh Neg people) will like this and some will not. This is the verdict, I assume.
edit on 5/8/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Seems to be an exceptionaly high amount of neg bloods on ATS...
My mothers is Oneg I don't know mine.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I noticed a lot of people posting their blood types and asking about them. Here are some stats direct from the American Red Cross to make things more pertinent,

Blood Types,
In addition to the A and B antigens, there is a third antigen called the Rh factor, which can be either present (+) or absent ( – ). In general, Rh negative blood is given to Rh-negative patients, and Rh positive blood or Rh negative blood may be given to Rh positive patients.

•The universal red cell donor has Type O negative blood type.
•The universal plasma donor has Type AB positive blood type.

Blood Types and the Population:

O positive is the most common blood type. Not all ethnic groups have the same mix of these blood types. Hispanic people, for example, have a relatively high number of O’s, while Asian people have a relatively high number of B’s. The mix of the different blood types in the U.S. population is:

Read across.
Caucasians/ African American/ Hispanic/ Asian
O + 37% 47% 53% 39%
O - 8% 4% 4% 1%
A + 33% 24% 29% 27%
A - 7% 2% 2% 0.5%
B + 9% 18% 9% 25%
B - 2% 1% 1% 0.4%
AB + 3% 4% 2% 7%
AB - 1% 0.3% 0.2% 0.1%

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

mystery poster spices up ats...wud be nice if t were the admins of ats tho

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I saw this post earlier and didn't think much about it other than it looked like too much work for me. When I came back I was really surprised how many people were involved working on it. You guys are begining to creep me out. I found this site by accident looking for an article about 0- blood type. I have been reading about the oddity related to the neg factor and every so often I check to see if there are any new articles on the net. I found one I hadn't read and found ATS along with it. I won't go into details about being 0 neg and the strange medical things, the paranormal things etc.. I use to laugh and say that I was an alien and waiting for them to come get me. I was always joking due to the strange things that happened to me. As I started finding articles the joke started fading. About the deciphered code. I apparently didn't read it the same way other people did. I read it as it would affect only rh neg people. There would be a change . Some of us would like it and some of us wouldn't. That we would be seperated. (being seperated is probably why we wouldn't like it - my guess) Its probably a hoax.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Oh and just to add my input, I am one of those half breed monkey types with B+

I truly think that's what we all should "be" ...is "positive" ...about everything but, I am most likely just being partial.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

This was also confusing to me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
im O negative so what does that mean...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Lol. Then I guess I'm safe with AB+

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by miniatus

I am suspicious of the original poster because it really makes no sense to encrypt that message.. what's the point?

This is the part that I'm troubled by as well, logically, if one is on the run, wouldn't one just hurry up and post the message? Why invest the time to encrypt it? To me, that just wasted more time one could have spent running. Not to mention all the other methods to make oneself anonymous in regards to the interwebz...utilizing proxies and such.

I'm on the fence at this stage. If anyone does have the email address that has been censored, I would love a U2U. I'll send the dude an email. We can make it a group thing where anyone that wants to insert a query can, and we'll send it as one whole query, just a notion.

Well that's another thing, he said by the time the message is decoded he'll be gone didn't he? but someone mentioned they emailed him and he responded.. doesn't sound very "gone" to me.. it just doesn't add up in my mind, it really seems more like a prank is being played.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oldest trick in the book to get someone to swallow false intelligence, make them work for it, but not so hard that they can't arrive at it.

Well said, & let's not forget that by using a proxy server located in Russia when posting here, any one of us can be IP-traced back to that location.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I'm completely understanding why the "404" post was toasted. If for no other reason, the safety of the op.

Kudo's for the mods on that point.

But why the threads DISCUSSING the thread? The last one I saw "killed" had nothing dealing with personal info.

That is my question here.

The rest? yeah. we're all gonna die...eventually

If a giant asteroid is coming to smack us? so what. Not a bloody thing to do about.

I will finish the game.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
reply to post by StealthyKat

Best wishes Stealthy Cat, Stay well..

It really is all in the blood. ab - is the royal blood, and the holy blood................if you believe that sort of stuff.

Less than 1% have ab - one out of every 160 people or something like that. but it's OK your not alone

They do battles over that blood as I found out with a house guest, for they're not allowed to take it. But they did take our guests blood and mine, my arm bled spontaneously and I had a deep punch needle biopsy, and he had 2, one that healed before our eyes. I've known him since he was 2 and he found out ETs are real that week, and we had quite the experiences I've always had them. For though 0 plus, we still had the merivingian line, which means nothing to us, but apparently it makes for some interesting experiences. Or freind, is Feline in source from the moons of sirius A or B. Something that came out partly through his memory returning. The whole back yard and next property was filled with shadows, and one walked by, maybe 9 feet tall, he had a red reflective sticker on his boot so we were meant to see, and his thigh was about my shoulder height. I'm 5 5 so he might have been taller than that. His legs and gate weren't human. Our guests father was Dutch and Yugoslavian, and I was told this AB- was a royal bloodline. He had eyes that turned to gold like his father at times.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i hate to see this thread degenerate into who has what type of blood and what does it mean!!!
that is NOT what this is about..WHO KNOWS!!!!
i think CX is the key

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I am AB- and my eyes, as far as I know, stay blue all the time. I think I'll lodge a complaint....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
i hate to see this thread degenerate into who has what type of blood and what does it mean!!!
that is NOT what this is about..WHO KNOWS!!!!
i think CX is the key

I just thought of something. Remember Hidden Hands message about the 'harvest' of negative and positive. Maybe this is it literally speaking.
Maybe it has absolutely nothing to do with your positive/negative orientations maybe it is literally about blood lol. who knows!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join