It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Why should religious people "be prepared to have their beliefs challenged"?
Stanton Friedman stated he also believes the UFO phenomena to be both "demonic" and "hyper-dimensional, not extra-terrestrial".

Speaking for myself, I am a christian, but sometimes when things are not going well, it's hard. I think some who might be doubting things because of bad things happening in their lives might be more inclined to re-think their faith. I also want to read more of this Stanton Friedman. Sound very interesting, thanks for the reference

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
Isn't there a thread about some virus being found in mud found in ice? I think is was found in Antarticia and had something to do with TB.

kind of reminds me of one of my whacked out dreams,,,,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

then I ironically buy bentonite clay to bath in a lot latley, and have green eyes, lol......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Wow !! Big read all the way thru the posts... Hey !! is most of society just wanting something to happen ?? I get this feeling its time soon for something to happen whatever it is... Aliens , God , Planet X , Bla bla... I suggest you get ready the best way you feel is best. Go to God if you want... Store food... Or buy lots of guns and ammo.. I know one thing i aint gonna be no alien food

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well, i have a very rare blood type (Rhesus negative) So i am looking forward into turning into some super human beast!!!! lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeCrisis

i really didn't think this was what ATS was about

Whats the big deal if people think this is/isn't a hoax?
Also we should keep in mind that TPTB monitor this type of forums. just keep that in mind

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
This comet, Extinction level event (NIN). I think this link might be of interest, and could go someway to backing up the warnings of the OP.

www.genecards.org...

Apparently NIN is a gene. The comets name, as many have already pointed out has nothing to do with the fictional person who discovered it.

TPTB like to place all the knowledge in front of our eyes. The answer has to be there for all to see and ignore. They do this because they draw strength from the ignorance of the masses, in what can only be equated to some sort of occult ritual. However, it is a risky game that they play.
Deny ignorance....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I like this thread. It's interesting and I plan to read more of some of the referenced articles mentioned. Even if not true, it's an interesting thought about the negative blood types. I'm still baffled that others were able to de-cipher the code of the original thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I absolutely love your posts in this thread BUT the irony of you posting and adding to the post count of this thread and THEN saying how it being front page is embarrassing or words to that effect is IRONIC if not a tad HYPOCRITICAL. Considering your posts helped it get there!!!
Thanks for the chuckle friend, hope you take it in the lighthearted way I'm intending it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

Uhuh,more evidence on his claim,i think everything in this world has purpose,and God loves us so much he is giving us all the information we need to save our souls,if we choose to see.
God bless you all

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
He said it follows the comet.he said no one is 100% sure what it is.I tried to get him to send me another email,but nothing yet.just sounds fishy to me,with the fact they dont know what it is,how does he know certain bloodtypes will be affected,the religous will question their faith.Could only mean contact,perhaps not from whats following the comet,but some other source.Fear is a weapon people,more than anything man has ever constructed. I was part of the first two threads.He and i exchanged emails,but it doesnt mean he is real.when i read the initial thread it reminded me of the good old ats sneaker"I am ezekial"
edit on 8-5-2011 by theson because: clarification

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
My Uncles Rh-negative, guess I have to follow what happens to him.
Im either A/AB positive or Rh-negative as well.
and something is telling me the 21st of may thing may be linked to this.
Yellowstone? - Massive die offs and earthquakes above 2.0magnetiude
or New Madrid?
Perhaps Mississippi over flood / contamination. Perhaps all.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Um wouldn't that be 16% ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
When they actually have to work to come by it, work say for instance by cracking a code that wasn't very hard, but required some effort, now they feel like they have discovered something on their own.

inception ahoy!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by foreshadower99
or New Madrid?

I feel the same about the events the past couple of years so far, especially this year. Way too many for comfort and seemingly a bit unusual. I don't know statistics but I don't remember in recent years so many earthquakes and floods in the news. I wanted to go to mid-town Memphis yesterday but didn't because it seems that on the news, they're closing more streets almost every few hours. I didn't want to get into a situation of trying to drive in a flooded area. And who knows about this May 21 thing. I guess we'll all know May 22.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

edit on 8/5/2011 by angelinversus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I would suggest praying to God and worship his name and his creation.Obey His words and you WILL be rewarded in heaven.
Love,love,love.Love your mom,love your dog,love the flower in the earth,love your ENEMY.
For He is love,and i think we all must remember Gods word in these days and understand it with our hearts.

I have witnessed bees coming in the shade and just die recently,in very strange numbers...i am pretty sure that is the ascension the Bible is talking of.
God bless you all!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OK What i read from this. I am wondering where the idea of RH- comes from cause this is what i see it saying.

THIS MESSAGE WAS ENCRYPTED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT DISCOVERED IT BY THE TIME YOU DECIPHER THIS I WILL BE GONE (speaks for it self)

C X WILL BRING UNDESIRABLE CHANGE TO SOME BUT NOT DESTRUCTION
(comet?/light? as C stands for light speed in E=MC2 in any case it= X will bring changes to everything as we know it, assuming those who are happy with what is a the moment will not be after the change)

WORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE NOT RELEASING THIS INFORMATION IN FEAR THAT ANARCHY WILL ENSUE . I RELEASE THIS INFORMATION IN HOPE THAT SOMEBODY WILL TAKE NOTICE AND BE PREPARED WHAT DO I MEAN BY PREPARED?
(speaks for itself)

IF YOU ARE A RELIGOUS BELIEVER BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR BELIEFS CHALLENGED
(The changes that are coming will show us something about our true origins and or the origins of religion. SInce no particular religion is mentioned I assume this is all inclusive of every religious belief)

IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE.
(This is interesting because i wonder what other blood type there is. I see no reference to RH group in here. This looks more to me like our blood groups are going to change. Alternatively the blood groups will dissapear all together. A new species emerges perhaps?)

SOME WILL SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE CHANGE OTHERS WILL BE AFRAID
(At a glance what it means is those who hold on to old beliefs and values will have a hard time accepting what is happening. In anycase there is no mention of a change for the worse which is a good thing I guess. Stay out of fear ppl. )

EVERYONE BE PREPARED TO BE SEPARATED
(Sounds like a call for people to stay centered and balanced. As what ever the change is it will challenge our very core beliefs and thus our way of filing and grouping ourselves into us and them.) You might become them rather than us or become something new altogether.

I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN YOU ALREADY KNOW .
This is interesting because it asks us to look at what we already know to find the answer to when. What do we know? Maybe when the C X event will be here? since it was referenced above.)

In any case a most interesting riddle and I for one is hoping it is true because change is much needed.

Love, light and balance all
edit on 8/5/2011 by IAmD1 because: to add some stuff

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm AB Negative so I'm either REALLY screwed or I'm gonna be SUPER AWESOME when the change occurs.

/crosses fingers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
I'm A negative, and this will sound odd, but I keep running into bizarre people who have similar paranormal experiences as me and have been confused their entire lives or felt isolated--then I found out they had the same negative allele type as me. I met two women.. one was O negative and had a miraculous experience where she was missing a valve in her vagina at a very young age--which prevented her from urinating properly (she was maybe 3-4), and she was about to get surgery, when one night a strange womanly being showed up in her parents bedroom and approached her crib. She said she looked like the virgin mary with a radiating aura around her.. she proceeded to use a strange instrument that emitted light and she said she felt like she was doing some kind of surgery. Well.. this was the day before the actual surgery was going to be scheduled to try and invasively repair it. After that night when they scanned her to make the final diagnosis, they found THE VALVE SOMEHOW CAME BACK. Her parents still remember seeing the being to this day, and they think it was virgin mary (because of their catholic inclinations), but she does not believe that it was. This girl suffers from anxiety disorders and depression as well.. we stopped talking because she was going through emotional problems, and I didn't feel like my assuaging was helping, nor did I feel she appreciated how much I cared about her and her potential development.

Another one approached me because she saw that I was heavily into meditation, spirituality, energy work, and reading--which she found herself naturally gravitating towards. She claimed she had all these strange experiences such as hearing voices or seeing angelic beings at a young age, or psychic type alien encounters where beings said that she was needed for some kind of mission. Well, right away I asked her (I already had an inkling that she had negative blood type), what type of blood type she had.. heh, well and behold--a negative.

There's a correlation but it's not necessarily causation--for I just recently met this other girl who came over my house (friend of a friend's) and she has funky abnormalities like swelling welts-- which she wakes up with that doctors can't explain; they just go away a few days later. She also has problems with her spine and bone alignment. LOL when she was telling me all these strange abnormalities, I laughed inside and asked her, "Hey, what kind of blood type are you?" She answers: A negative.

I don't know what to make of it

Tell the 3rd lady that there is a name for what she is experiencing. It is called dermatographism.

I believe it is connected to Rh negative blood but may not be exclusive. Majority of sufferers are most likely Rh negative. Either way, I believe this is an immune response. I don't know if it is just one of those things due to our super fine immune systems or if it is a symptom of an autoimmune disorder that we also seem to suffer from as well.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Originally posted by foreshadower99
or New Madrid?

I feel the same about the events the past couple of years so far, especially this year. Way too many for comfort and seemingly a bit unusual. I don't know statistics but I don't remember in recent years so many earthquakes and floods in the news. I wanted to go to mid-town Memphis yesterday but didn't because it seems that on the news, they're closing more streets almost every few hours. I didn't want to get into a situation of trying to drive in a flooded area. And who knows about this May 21 thing. I guess we'll all know May 22.

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars come into alignment too on this date, not sure of its relevance though, and possible angle coincidences too with the sun on this date.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join