It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

2. No photographs

Are you suggesting even for a millisecond, that there could possibly be a photo that you would accept as evidence to support the claim that Bin-Laden was killed by Seal Team 6 two days ago?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
We just would like answer as to the perpetrators...who were they really?

For people who are so entrenched with the idea that EVERYTHING is corrupt and EVERYTHING is a lie, you will never have an acceptable answer. Whatever you're provided will always be tainted. if it's "official" then it's part of the cabal. If it isn't, well then it isn't official so can't be validated.

It's navel noodling in the same way as "OMG there's no reality it's all just a matrix/dream deal".

I suppose we didn't go to the Moon, either. There's a real group of critical thinkers for you.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Not everyone believe Elvis, Tupac, Biggie, hell some people don't even believe Hitler died when they said he did, some people just don't want to believe it, thats why the conspiracy world is here upon us.

Nothing wrong with it, doesn't mean it is true and it doesn't mean it is false, it just makes it interresting to speculate on.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Habeas Corpus our most fundamental protection since the Magna Carta sure has fallen into neglect in recent years.

Translated from Latin it literally means PRODUCE THE BODY.

Have you got it?

Admittedly I'm no lawyer or constitutional scholar but I do have a Masters Degree from The School of Hard Knocks and enough dirt under my fingernails to understand certain things. Your assumption seems to suggest that Habeas Corpus extends to foreign citizens residing on foreign soil. I suspect that notion is arguable by others more well versed than I.

However a quick search of the interwebs yields:

The only reference to the writ of habeas corpus in the U.S. Constitution is contained in Article I, Section 9, Clause 2. This clause provides, "The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it."

Link

I'd say the perpetrators of 911 posed a risk to public safety, no?

Besides by virtue of your thread title "Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead" I reckoned this was an opinion thread and there are no wrong answers.

edit on 3-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: forgot link

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
It's navel noodling

Oh pardon, you did mean Naval Noodling right?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
wow, the detractors are in force today, lol.

Yes, there could be evidence out there
that could make a believer out of me.
But so far I ain't seen it yet.

And the difference between a public trial
and a military tribunal, is in a real trial
you have to convince a jury beyond a
reasonable doubt not a biased set of
military panels.

and right now, there is so much evidence
for the defense, the trial is beginning to
look like a 3-ring circus of the judicial system.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I heard on the radio today that, heir apparent of Al Qaeda-- Ayman al-Zawahri, will soon release the pre-recorded video of OBL's: After death message.
On----

Jihadology.net.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
if bin laden is dead then i have an iq of 1500

and if anyone has ever read anything i have posted you know the truth of that statement..

i do not beleive bin laden to be dead suckers do.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
if bin laden is dead then i have an iq of 1500

and if anyone has ever read anything i have posted you know the truth of that statement..

Wow I just Starred one of your posts a first. I have a fond appreciation for sarcasm.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Of course not everyone believes he is dead. Time to add "deathers" to the 9/11 conspiracy lexicon.

Hahaha "Deathers" to be filed right next to moon hoaxers (why not call them mooners?
) and birthers.
What they have in common, visceral hatred for the "American exceptionalism".

He's dead. The ME fanatics want to make a martyr out of him, how obvious is that? That conclusion does not take rocket science or even spaghetti sauce science to conclude. It is actually pisseng them off that we are not parading his body around. They would have taken the same footage and twisted it into a glorious victory lap on his journey to 40 virgins.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What game is Washington playing here and to what end?

The same game that they have played against the American people when it comes to reveal the truly powers running this nation's government, the same game that is been played against the tax payer dollar and the believers in patriotism.

Americas leaders are not what they seem anymore, neither are they the peoples workers and upholders of the nations constitution.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think the most astounding question not asked out of this, is how Gabrielle Giffords managed to be up and running on her feet 3 weeks after being shot clean through the brain (declared by the AZ hospital) yet with OBL 'boom headshot' and is dead.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

On that one I can tell you that she is going to be the poster child for the anti guns group that has taken a major step ahead due to her accident, today in CNBC when they were talking about the most lobbyist money been funneled in Washington banks came first with oil mafia money and guess what anti guns groups were right at the top.

What this means well that means we may see more whores in congress taking money to support anti gun laws, plus your regular variety of favoritism.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
I think the most astounding question not asked out of this, is how Gabrielle Giffords managed to be up and running on her feet 3 weeks after being shot clean through the brain (declared by the AZ hospital) yet with OBL 'boom headshot' and is dead.

What an utterly absurd notion. Ya think EVERY situation is might be different? Ya think a whacked out psycho like Loughner is as good a shot as a trained Navy Seal? BTW, reports indicate it was a "double tap."

Here ya go. Caution: Reading and comprehension skills required.

The Secret Team That Killed bin Laden

nationaljournal.com...

Oh yeah, this is all a fabrication.......sorry.

edit on 3-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: made friendlier tone

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Personally I have high standards and Habeas Corpus is one of them, if you can't produce the body, you don't have enough evidence to convince me of anything, other than you would like to convince me of something you don't have a body of evidence to convince me with.

In other words, pure wishful thinking.

But I suppose the body is likely storred where all those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq are!

Some people never learn.

How's that bankrupt treasury by the way?

What more bankrupt today?

No kidding, enjoy your dog and pony show, yippie kai ae!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

It sure does seem like a crazy way to handle such a high profile situation, and considering the very different way they handled the capture of Saddam Hussein and the death of his sons, it certainly seems like a break with normal policy.

Yeah, I don't like it. "Hey, We got Osama...but, no. No pics for you. No... No body for you. No. No consistent story for you. But really! We got him!"

Heh.

Meanwhile, when We "got" Saddam, he was paraded, his sons were paraded... And We're supposed to believe that you (the govt) got this guy and just tossed all evidence to the wind!?! Sorry. Can't buy that.

Yes and the US was vilified and criticised for doing that. Guess what they listened have not done the same irresponsible things this time. But guess what they are still slated.

Bottom line : Irrespective of ANY and ALL evidence people will continue to believe in whatever conspiracy that gives them a warm fuzzy "I hate the government" feeling by denying the evidence.

Somebody said tonight on the radio : "If governments are so good at faking, lying, covering up etc then why on earth did they not hide some WMD's in the Iraqi desert and then find them". This would have silenced the critics and justified further searching in other countries.

Why is it that when it comes to purely domestic but still very damaging info there is always somebody somewhere leaking the info.........so much for keeping secrets! The only way Obama could keep a lid on this supposed conspiracy is if EVERY SINGLE PERSON INVOLVED WAS PRO OBAMA. Get freaking real !

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

First it would be a mistake to assume Obama is running the show, and that he answers to no one.

Second it was a very small team of Navy Seals who are sworn to national secrecy and have a mindset to use clandestine tactics such as deciet in warfare anyway, which is why they are Special Forces.

Revealing details of a classified mission could get you several years in Leavenworth, as well as a loss of pay and rank.

The small cadre of people involved in the operation, whether it was legitimate or theatre are career military men.

So it has absolutely nothing to do with Obama but you have displayed that your perception of how the United States is run and viewed centers around one man.

It surely doesn't and never has.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

One new for you, if the last bailout to the filty rich in the nation AKA bankers has not told you what we stand against off in this nation, nothing will.

It is not a govenrment of the people and for the people what we got in this nation, is a government for the elites and the rich that rules the nation.

So with that out in the front I can tell you that believing the propaganda coming from that type of powers runing our country will be the last thing I will do to honor my nation.

What we got are usurpers of power and deceivers of the trusth of the patritotic American people.

No, the Obama pony bin laden show is a fake and that is my opinion base on what our so call "govenrment" deeds I have accumulated in my years as an American citizen.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There are also people who dont believe it was him that was killed and he WAS killed in 2001

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They're covering up fakery with fakery upon fakery.
All they need to do is to convince most of the people, most of the time.
The rest are labelled extremists and ostracised.
Hide the real extents of 9/11 fakery (video and victim) by forwarding
an obviously faked bin laden death scenario (subtly, knowingly incriminating
themselves), all the while focusing attention back on the scapegoat/strawman
that is bin laden, in the minds of most.

Hitlers birthday and the 9/11 10th anniversity year no less.
Double think! Don't forget. Double, Double Think!

They will do everything in their power to steer people clear of the 9/11 video
and victim fakery realities and they dread the exposure of ALL MSM complicity.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join