It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to be added to the crazy list that think Osama never existed. He was a myth. Bush created the myth. Obama killed the myth. 'Osama' served a purpose. He existed only in the minds of the American people. It's easy to fake a death of someone that never was! I can't even convince my own family that this operation was BS! It's actually pretty sad.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I believe he is dead but the circumstances behind his death are what i question. Listening to the radio today i heard an interesting point....the info that lead us to him came from interrogations (waterboarding) at Gitmo. Knowing that your gonna tell me that we dont have a couple questions for the guy in charge?? He would have more answers then anybody and we dont have anything to ask him? Little fishy if you ask me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

Agreed there!
If he was alive and decided to embarass the US by popping his head up somewhere, heads would roll here.
.....or would they, yeah we'd just forgive and forget.
Go back to sleep, nothing to see here.
Well that's how i imagine the US public would view it.
Truly sad.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well all we have to do is rehash history. Iraq invasion was justified by the capture of Saddam and the world had all the proof they needed.

Osama Bin Laden the reason for the invasion in IRAQ and Afghanistan the guy behind the 9/11...shot in the head-go figure ....by NAVY SEALs ( well trained in armed combat) and they dispose of the body in the sea.

They can still make a shrine whether or not his body is present. This is another lie from a GOV who is far from trustworthy....AMERICANS PLEASE RISE UP TAKE TO THE STREETS PROTEST ...NO MORE LIES!!! You know the history there's multiple patterns of lies and deception from Vietnam , JFK to 9/11...never was there any concrete evidence that would provide closure.....If there is a war or terror attack the draft will be put in place you will be forced to jeopardize your life for these liars , you better shape up and prepare for something that will forever change your view of your country if it hasn't already...

JULY / OCT watch these months with utter urgency these are the windows they have opened .They opened the FEAR jar and whenever they do so , something bad happens that allows them to tighten the noose around the countrys head. JFK REST IN PEACE YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION TO SPREAD THE TRUTH THE KNOWLEDGE SO FEW ARE PRIVILEGED WITH..THEY CANNOT AND WILL NOT SILENCE US ALL!
edit on 3-5-2011 by skinnyBIGGS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I bet a Hollywood movie is released in a couple of years detailing Bin Laden's evasion of allied forces. Even in the movie, I can already see it, there will be the conspiracy factor. The film will end, but not conclude. Was it really Bin Laden who we saw die?

I imagine it will be a very good movie in the right hands.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This is why the Osama "news" came to the surface:

1. to put to sleep the debunkers of his forged long version birth certificate

2. to put to sleep the debunkers of 9/11

3. to keep Gitmo Bay open (when Obama promised to close it)

4. Obama's popularity is at an all time low so close to elections

5. the Globalists have an agenda and a time frame to impliment their plans for world dominance especially the Middle east

if anyone else can add to that list, go ahead......

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There's definitely something not right about the situation I'd say it's more likely he was dead before this and they are just using this for whatever reason. I could come up with reasons all day but what I'm going to do is keep a clear mind and look at the information given for what it is. All I'm thinking right now is that Obama is definitely not the most reliable source in my eyes and having to prove what is said shouldn't exclude him. Unless of course it isn't the truth then I think we should be told but I can only speculate based on information given just like the majority.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
They realized shooting an unarmed woman would cause pandemonium among the muslims and the world so they changed it to "she was wounded"!

The idea is to confuse people with all the different stories so people don't know which one to believe!I mean how can they make such mistakes?When a reporter is told a story they either,write it down or videotape it.So how can they screw that up?

Where is the video?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by goeffy

There certainly is a lack of candidness and transparency in this whole process, and it certainly does lead to a lot of speculation especially with the government's track record in recent years.

How sad it is that the people with intelligent and critical questions are just dismissed and scoffed at by labelling them conspiracy theorists.

The government continues it's dismal track record of little to no accountability to the people.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Reminds me near the end of the book "Farenheight 451" when they publicly kill a scapegoat because the police cannot be seen "losing".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Also, I thought Osama was sickly and bedridden, and I think the official story says that SEALS were in a firefight with him? Is this correct?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

considering the the way THEY treat their women was tuted as an excuse
to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and next Pakistan...
that is a good point

jeeeze eh?
double face palm with a half gainor and a sick twist

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

And paranoid delusions aren't facts. They're at best, conjecture.

And ad hominems aren't facts. They're at best, logical fallacies.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound
I for one find it hard to believe they didnt have any questions for him before they offed him. You would think they would have their best and brightest on standby for a long night of Q &A.

Exactly.

If this operation were not anything other than one giant smoke screen, then Osama would have been captured alive and taken to Guantanamo. He was unarmed, his wife was also unarmed, its just really convenient that they shot him.

It seems absolutely ridiculous to me that they would shoot the supposed "leader" of Al-Qaeda when he's unarmed and ripe for the taking...for questioning.

You know, if catching terrorists is so darned important and all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
Also, I thought Osama was sickly and bedridden, and I think the official story says that SEALS were in a firefight with him? Is this correct?

I read today that Osama was not in fact armed and that despite that revalation the author of the article a retired CIA Agent said "Even unarmed there are still ways to put up a fight".

Maybe he brandished his cane at them?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A major brazilian website, UOL, made a pool asking people: "for you, how did Bin Laden die?"

There were five alternatives, like "he commited suicide" or "shot in the head by a american soldier", etc.

There were almost 23.000 votes until now, and which one was the most voted, with 70% of the votes? "I don't believe Osama is dead. The USA didn't showed the body".

Pool in Portuguese

edit on 4/5/11 by Canslli because: Provided a link

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Canslli

The Brazillians ain't no dummies. Good on them for having the good sense to question things and demand evidence.

Now if we could just get Americans to do the same.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
At this rate, I think they will drag out a corpse of some bastard (put on some make-up)/ or Bin Laden (killed several years ago); take a picture and show it to the world.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
At this rate, I think they will drag out a corpse of some bastard (put on some make-up)/ or Bin Laden (killed several years ago); take a picture and show it to the world.

It's like the US Government wants to be known as the military bully that does and says what ever it wants without an ounce of credibility to it's name.

It really has gotten embarassing to be an American.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
One of the posters on this thread used the phrase "fakery upon fakery" and in my opinion that sums up everything about this charade. There was a definite reason why bin Laden's death was announced yesterday but, sadly, none of us will ever know what that that was. The other side is already looking ten moves ahead and they can do that because they own every square on the chessboard and all the pieces, including ours. Take a little time and peruse the OP's ultimate thread, All Roads Lead to Rome, and maybe you'll begin to appreciate what is really going on right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join