It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

"I read today that Osama was not in fact armed and that despite that revalation the author of the article a retired CIA Agent said "Even unarmed there are still ways to put up a fight".

"Maybe he brandished his cane at them"?

lol I was thinking the same thing.The guy was 54 years old an unarmed,how much of a fight could he have put up?
edit on 4-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canslli
A major brazilian website, UOL, made a pool asking people: "for you, how did Bin Laden die?"

There were five alternatives, like "he commited suicide" or "shot in the head by a american soldier", etc.

There were almost 23.000 votes until now, and which one was the most voted, with 70% of the votes? "I don't believe Osama is dead. The USA didn't showed the body".

Pool in Portuguese

edit on 4/5/11 by Canslli because: Provided a link

Check out the Coast to Coast Poll tonight

Coast to Coast Poll

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Apparently you don't know some of the 55+ people I do..

I know some that could take about any young guy in a fair fight.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Not only am I confused by all the different details floating around, but also by the number of Bin Laden threads. I actually responded to this one.. but in a different topic. Oops! Blame it on the noob.

Anyway. I wanted to point out that the original article, and also the media, have been comparing any skeptics to conspiracy theorists. That alone is flummoxing. Since when did the desire for facts and evidence become equivalent to a conspiracy theorist? They are NOT the same! I'm not postulating anything. I just want answers (and not diversions or excuses or confused personal accounts). Mass media is always hard for me to swallow, but this entire scenario has been more ridiculous than ever.

Media loves to focus on the tweets and the facebook. Just from a cursory glance, it appears that doubt and mistrust are the prominent sentiments within those outlets. So why am I not hearing more about that angle? I've only heard the media single out one or two people's remarks, so it appears as if the skeptics are in the minority, and then they immediately scoff and place them in the category of "conspiracy theorist" (meant to read: nut).

This is all too over the top to be unintentional. I believe the confusion and incitement to doubt are purely intentional... but why?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There was also the Canadian Election on March 2. Was this also timed to give the pro-Afghan war Conservative party under Stephen Harper a boost?

I believe so.

Also... Why was there the fake Osama death picture circulating around the internet a full week or two before his alleged death?

There's also another video of a computer generated joke simulation of the marines' raid in the alleged compound, and overkilling Osama while Obama chest bumped some guy that looked either like G. W. Bush or Zbig (Obama's boss), that came up within 24 hours... Really how do you do a fairly complicated computer art simulation in 24 hours?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Don't be......the foundation of America was built base on the good cause (regardless of all the native and slavery) of our forefathers.....it's just......we got lost somewhere along the way.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

Blame Obama for feeding the conspiracy theorists.......it will keep them busy while more important matters goes under the radar!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I believe OSB is dead, but not by hand of any special forces recently! He has been dead over years.

Why do I believe that? because he would show his face if he wasn't dead. That would undermine the credibility of USA for sure and I don't think that CIA or who else didn't think of that. US Government is not THAT stupid to take that risk.

In the years that he was supposingly "alive", there was a reason to continue the war agains terrorism.
like is stated in other threads: there will soon be an other even better reason, though I'm not sure what that is.
But the idea that the threat of terrorism has grown weaker over the years, leads me into fear the will be a "big one" pretty soon........

edit on 4/5/2011 by saturnus1962 because: typos

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I don't either. The reason being that if this were really what happened they would have pictures, video, and a documentary about how they killed the #1 terrorist in the world. They would not have "disposed" of the body immediately. But it is getting close to re-election time so what better time than now??

Jumping straight in, I totally agree

I think i saw a picture of Obama off to one side with Hillary hand on mouth on the other side watching something.

Any chance i can get a look at what was taped ????????????..... ohhh.... problem with the computer software and Bob the cleaner spilled his coke on the mainframe.

Can't wait for real proof rather than hearsay evidence..... but i do feel he's a dead man no matter which way you look at it... The world is truly enriched when evil minds are blackened..out..

edit on 4/5/11 by No_Worries because: Retyped evidence looked wrong and was

edit on 4/5/11 by No_Worries because: spelling

edit on 4/5/11 by No_Worries because: bzzzzzttt

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Oh c'mon! Osama is dead as a dodo! Yes! DEAD! Period!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Well even if a photo of his dead body was taken, most people will think its exploitive and disrespectful.

The American government has absolutely no way of winning. I at least think most people will feel justuce has been served.

And another thing, why do people think he deserves a proper burial while his suicide bombers get blown into lil pieces?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

This is what I believe happened:

OBAMA (to Staff): How do we win re-election?

STAFF MEMBER: Let's fix the economy.

OBAMA: Nah, to difficult

ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER: I know. Let's find Osama bin Laden and kill him!

STAFF MEMBER: Let's not, and say we did.

OBAMA: That could work.

Maybe he's creating doubt, the same way Republicans and other Democrats create doubt, by not making the proper arguements that can end the disagreements. There's always a reason to fight. A reason to disagree. I believe it's what keeps this ridiculus kind of political discourse alive in Washington.

If they all agreed on anything, that's it. Show's over. Nothing to see here. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Meaning - no floor fight. No political news. Like someone once said (dunno who), "Politics is Hollywood for ugly people".

Monica Lewinsky; Building 7; Bush lying about Iraq; Katrina; Obama's Birth Certificate; and now this. Can these people really be THAT stupid?

Divide and conquer

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Apparently you don't know some of the 55+ people I do..

I know some that could take about any young guy in a fair fight.

If a 55 year old takes out 20 or so Navy SEALS on his own just with his fists, then there's something seriously wrong with the SEALS training.

link   

A proper Muslim burial at sea?
Where did they get the Holy Man to perform that?
Can we hear from him?
Nobody around the compound in Pakistan even knew he was there?
Right near a military training centre?
No guard to defend him?
its got me buggered!!!

the dollar is plumetting.
printing money to cover big corporations.
there is doubt over the Presidents nationality.
radiation poisioning threat
earthquake threat
so many natural and man made disasters.
alien cover up stories
anything you can think of cover up stories

what next? another terrorist attack to distract the interest away from the real issues.
and if theres no real issues, they will be created.

link   

I don't know, it just doesn't seem that strange to me. No nation accepted his body, and the Americans wanted to respect Islamic law to bury a body as soon as possible. So they dumped him. Not that bad of a solution. He's definably dead, because the enemy has not said he is alive and has vowed revenge already. I for one think he's dead, and could not care if he wasn't. He's simply not that important in 2011 as he was in 2001.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
All of this is an advertising scheme for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. The main villain in the new PotC movie is Blackbeard, and Osama Bin Laden looks a lot like Blackbeard, so like a true pirate Osama was buried at sea to kick off the new movie.

Sadly, that is probably the best explanation anybody could come up with.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

obama is a liar ...u.s is lying... need anymore proof than this people

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

obviously you do not understand the dynamics of raids on terrorists or the threat from potential arming, seeing as arrest was resisted, the potential threat during the raid from other terrorists and the fact that both sides were engaged in a firearms battle for 40 minutes.

Please think before you give flippant comment as the realities of situations could well be far more complex than those uninitiated to such situations may ever comprehend.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
What the hell? Why would the government lie about their enemy no. 1 being dead. If he's still alive he could release another threat and expose the governments lies. Come on... He's very vocal about his threats. They aren't that stupid. OSAMA IS DEAD. Maybe it already happened ages ago and they froze his body but regardless he has to be dead. This thread is pointless. But if he does issue another death threat I will come back and apologize and facepalm at the governments stupidity. People need to stop jumping to conclusions. Sure the story is weird and inconsistent but that doesnt mean hes alive. It just means they could be lying about how he died.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I think one of the strangest things about this is that Benazir Bhutto says she knows for a fact that Bin Laden was killed in 2007 by some people in Pakistan. Shes so certain about it as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join