It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I liken it more to the Nazification of America, blind allegience to the State based on some warped belief of superior morality, intelligence and destiny, prepared to believe anything that feeds in to that delusion.

The parallels between Early Nazi Germany and post 9-11 America are too many to even begin to list.

Meanwhile the nation is being led completely into the ground with the lunatic fringe and brain dead cheering it on.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
A. No body

Explained

B. No Photographs

Yet, that have been released.

C. No independent witnesses.

Yeah, SpecOps tend to not want random goofs wandering around during a mission. Whatever "independent witnesses" that could've been produced would have been summarily dismissed, anyway. Because you know, everyone's in on it.

Keep pretending you have something concrete to base absolutes on,

Absolutely dismissing everything is an absolute as well, n'est-ce pas?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What game is Washington playing here and to what end?

I have been wondering the very same thing here my friend. When I first heard of this event on the news, the reporter was smiling wildly and when the camera went to someone involved with the White House this person too was smiling wildly. He was using words like elated happy and celebrations. There were some people who were actually choked up emotionally with watery tears of joy.

The scene switched to outside the White House and there was a pretty big crowd of younger people jumping around and yelling U.S.A.! Giving the camera a thumbs up and the number one signs. This was all going on before the President actually spoke to the public. The news was obviously leaked well in advance of the anticipated speech and that I believe didn't happen on accident.

First and foremost I thought how macabre it was that everyone was celebrating and jumping for joy about someone dying violently and how it was being encouraged by public authority figures. This immediately brought my thinking to the current campaign to kill Gadhafi. Let's face it that whole fiasco is an eagerly awaited and thinly veiled public execution brought on by people who are grooming us to accept murder as alright as long as it is sanctioned by the PTB.

So we have one killing that everyone is celebrating and one that is inevitably going to happen and people are cheering about the one that has supposedly been accomplished. The people are being taught that if there is someone who is brought to their attention as being very evil and this person is a threat to their perceived peace loving ways then it is ok to murder them. Not only can the people demand that this individual or individuals be killed, they can celebrate their accomplishment and be proud of it. Another villain is eagerly anticipated by these peace loving and God fearing people.

I would never take away the justice that the families who have suffered because of the attack on the U.S. feel because they are being told that the perpetrator is now dead. Taking the whole thing at face value is not too wise in this day and age though. As painful as it is, every avenue must be explored and every possibility scrutinized because anything taken at face value will come back to haunt you in the end. Just look at what happened when we took at face value the need to invade Iraq again. I can go on giving examples of this but I don't want to sidetrack myself.

We were given a face and it was tied to a couple of villainous organizations and we were told that this is the reason we have suffered great loss. We were told that our peace loving ways have been disrupted because of this face that is tied to Al Qaida and the Taliban and we must eliminate this evil doing group and in particular this face. We were never told about our barbaric foreign relations policies that have made whole populations face the horror that we were now facing. We were never told about the actions that were taken in the name of the American people and when we were told you had better believe we were convinced that it was absolutely necessary and righteous. We were just told that our peace loving ways have been disrupted by these evil doers.

So time went on and that face and those organizations were realized daily in our media. There has not been a day that I can remember not thinking about or talking about or hearing about a facet of these groups in some form or another. We now had an excuse and a need to invade and conquer these groups before we were forced to witness even more horror. Time went on and we accepted the fact that the face had gotten away but those groups were being dealt with on our behalf and that face was being hunted diligently.

So we were left feeling less than satisfied and eager to see justice prevail. As time went on people began to question the actual events that led us here and they began to even question the face's role in it. They began to question if the face even existed to begin with. They looked around and realized that our military was engaged in three conflicts around the world and that active surveillance of their lives was the norm. They had less freedoms and the military was no longer acting on behalf of the will of the people, it was out of control and on a tear around the world.

It was now time to correct this perception. It was now time to straighten out these inaccuracies that crept into the agenda and hindered its progress. They had to stop these independent thoughts dead in their tracks. Persuasion of those alarmingly aware external stakeholders was now needed. The spell was wearing off and it needed to be reinforced. It was now time to replace the consistent message about the face and groups with something shocking and special. They would use high visibility public appearances by the President himself and evoke feelings of accomplishment and satisfaction.

They know that the people will react to the conveyed perception of the facts and manifest very predictable behaviors in return. They reached out and reinforced their illusions before the masses and were told that the face is now dead and that this is a very good thing. The perceptions and opinions were altered and reinforced. The masses began uniting under the perceived banner of accomplishment. They celebrated the death of the face and were never shown anything as proof beyond the high profile speeches and the elation of their public figures. They fell right in line and celebrated.

They were allowed to feel good for a moment before they were told that those pesky groups still had to be dealt with. Not only that but there may be someone even more horrible than the face that takes over and retaliates for what they have accomplished. So they were told that we must remain ever vigilant and turn up the war machine to overdrive if we ever want to feel that unity and accomplishment again. More death must come to these groups because the peace loving peoples demand it. How can they maintain their peace loving ways with these evil doers in their midst? They must be eliminated obviously.

So what game are they playing and to what end? I think this was a way to let everyone know that things will not change. Change was not needed in this instance it was reinforcement that was needed. Domestic surveillance will be ramped up and the war machine will march ever onward because we are going to pursue that feeling of accomplishment and unity once again and kill those evil doers and celebrate again. You see if we just do what we're being told and agree with the PTB we will feel better. They'll tell us who to kill to make it all better.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i51.tinypic.com...

apparently this is the NEW photo shop
of dead Osama bin photoshoped
which if he was dead would not be

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

good point Proto
I keep punching for the same reason you do
there is still a spark

dammit all my ranting about Harper his majority and the harmonization and the NAU
i just realized
being the kind of mutt I are
I'm already Harmonized

so we keep the flame
edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

A. No body

Explained

B. No Photographs

Yet, that have been released.

C. No independent witnesses.

Yeah, SpecOps tend to not want random goofs wandering around during a mission. Whatever "independent witnesses" that could've been produced would have been summarily dismissed, anyway. Because you know, everyone's in on it.

Keep pretending you have something concrete to base absolutes on,

Absolutely dismissing everything is an absolute as well, n'est-ce pas?

Explained to who's standards, people who post cutsie wootsie circa 1940 propaganda pictures extolling others to always root for the home team.

Excuses should never be mistaken for explanations.

Your explanations are in fact just a lot of excuses that don't satisfy intelligent, independent critical minds.

When you are depserately in love with your girlfriend and you suspect she is cheating on you, any excuse she gives you tends to satisfy you.

When you really have had enough of her no excuse will do, you want facts.

Many have had enough of the governments lies, so you are in love, whoopdie doo, excuses are not explanations and they aren't facts, they are excuses.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And paranoid delusions aren't facts. They're at best, conjecture.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The American government hasn't really given us a coherent version of events and have just got their hackles up (like many on this site) when legitimate questions have been asked.

We still have no picture.

Saddam was captured and brought to trial, we even saw his execution! His image was flashed around the world.

Yet Bin Laden just happened to be shot outright and he body dumped at sea and we still have no photos.

Considering the United States lied by claiming there were WMDs in Iraq, why should we believe what they are saying.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

After having previously displayed an appaling lack of critical and independent judgement do you really think it matters to independent and free thinkers what deragatory garbage you try to assail such people with.

Of course not, why would anyone listen to or consider the opinion of someone who puts no honest critical thought into what they believe.

Who has no real standards, who would actually sing the praises of something so broken, so bankrupt, so morally deficient and so misquided that no one with a half a brain who wasn't being paid to praise and perpetuate a system would possibly be able to praise such a system.

14 trillion dollars in debt man and there are only 3 trillion US dollars in circulation to pay it back.

Gasoline at 4 dollars a gallon.

Jobless claims continue to run at all time highs.

Home foreclosures continue to run at an all time high.

Jobs continue to be transferred overseas.

Homeland security stating anyone who adheres to Constitutional Principles is a domestic extremist and possible domestic terrorist.

Spying on Americans without warrants.

Assassination of Americans on the sole word and discretion of the President.

Active Wars in 3 countries and violent incursions into another three while we agitate for at least two more.

And you want to sing the praises of all this?

Wow you go right ahead. Everyone loves a good funeral durge.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
The American government hasn't really given us a coherent version of events and have just got their hackles up (like many on this site) when legitimate questions have been asked.
We still have no picture.
Saddam was captured and brought to trial, we even saw his execution! His image was flashed around the world.
Yet Bin Laden just happened to be shot outright and he body dumped at sea and we still have no photos.
Considering the United States lied by claiming there were WMDs in Iraq, why should we believe what they are saying.

ya know, i have to laugh a lil
about this. I mean really.
Who's idea was this whole
fake scenario???
And just who created
the idea of the "sell" to
the public ???
What an IDIOT !!!!

a college freshman creative writer
could have come up with a
better script than this.
u guys in intelligence
are a couple beers short
of a six pack. lmao

me thinks the intelligence
think tanks need replenishing
with better stock, lmao

edit on 5/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I was willing to believe Bin Laden was dead but the longer this odd charade has gone on, the more suspicious i am.

I notice there is a lot of finger pointing at Pakistan.

The Americans should also be pointing their fingers at the CIA too. Clearly they can't justify their huge budgets if he was under their noses all this time. Very embarrassing. The director of the CIA should be fired or at least resign.

Aren't the CIA supposed to be one of the most famous and sophisticated intelligence agencies in the world, yet for a decade they couldn't find one individual, while it took the U.S military to wreck two countries in attempt to find him.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You know, I just can not connect to this "news" that ole Bin Laden is dead.....
my instincts tell me its a production of sorts.

I find myself with a picture in my head of the new and improved Muslim Brotherhood all spiffed up,
and they enter stage left - and ole Bin Laden in his white sheet tipped up on a board - exit stage right.

What is the name of this prodcution again?

I have seen it so many times I feel numb.
edit on 3-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

After having previously displayed an appaling lack of critical and independent judgement do you really think it matters to independent and free thinkers what deragatory garbage you try to assail such people with.

Proto,

I must say its refreshing to read you today!

14 trillion dollars in debt man and there are only 3 trillion US dollars in circulation to pay it back.

Homeland security stating anyone who adheres to Constitutional Principles is a domestic extremist and possible domestic terrorist.

Active Wars in 3 countries and violent incursions into another three while we agitate for at least two more.

But hey didn't you hear that Obama released his Long Form BC and one other thing,

Ole Bin Laden is dead!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It's truly amazing the pittances that are meant to substitute for substance.

The death of a guy never charged with 9/11 crimes living with his wife and 9 children unarmed 12,000 miles from here is supposed to make me feel better about 4.00 a gallon gasonline.

A long over due (likely mickeyed) birth certificate is supposed to make me feel good about paying 3.89 for a bag of potato chips?

We can spend all this time and money hunting down and claiming to murder someone but we can't do anything about a set of badly damaged nuclear reactors spewing highly dangerous radiation into the atmosphere night and day without end.

It truly is incredible, it's like people really do enjoy being bent over and having put the stones put to them if they just get that occassional kiss now and then!

Thanks my friend.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 3/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

And you want to sing the praises of all this?

Wow you go right ahead. Everyone loves a good funeral durge.

Excellent. SpitSpitSpitSpit

Change the subject. I get it, Osama's not dead because gas is $4 a gallon. That's bloody brilliant, if you're in restraints and barking at the moon.

Praise be damned. That's your justification for Bin Laden's death being fake? See, all you're doing is preaching to the choir, whose robes are fortunately drool-proof. And at the same time, alienating any rational person who has the ability to consider disparate events as ... disparate.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
People who are questioning this story are being labeled as "Al Qaeda lovers", "extremists" and "narrow minded", not to mention "Conspiracy theorists" which is getting the most use. These are all terms I have heard used within the last hour, from BBC Worldwide to SKY News.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

No it wasn't. and pretending it was won't make your lack of information any more credible.

Once again you have...

1. No body
2. No photographs
3. No independent witnesses

The above was simply to point out to you the idoacracy you are promoting in assailing critical thinkers in regards to a government who has been known to lie and lie big and lie deliberately before.

The notion that we should all sit around chanting USA USA USA, which true to your screen name is becoming bankrupt financially and morally and ethically into a very desolate place.

So you can start telling people they are paranoid and unreasonable but the truth is we all have witnessed the government lie, and we all know that it's witholding critical information in regards to this event.

Thanks.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

They looked like nice people, but the ones celebrating the death of Bin Ladin are not nice people. I enjoyed hearing that you too share my discontent at the demonizing and murder of the scapegoat. I am not alone.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Mr. Desolate, where were you on September 11, 2001?
I remember the morning very clearly.

Americans were attacked that day in horrific fashion, in an unforgettable way.

We just would like answer as to the perpetrators...who were they really?

Thats not liberal, thats not unAmerican now is it?

edit on 3-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join