It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If this man had been killed in a firefight in the mountains, I would feel inclined to believe that he was Osama despite the absence of a body. It would be credible.

But this man lived for years in a large compound a few hundred yards from a military academy (!), where neighbours never saw him come or go (!!) and where no military of government official knew who lived there (!!!). I can't believe for a second that the world's most wanted terrorist would live in an urban area so close to a military establishment. Even if he had been protected by powerful officials, someone would have spotted him sooner or later in this urban environment and told the authorities. If that had happened, it could not have been covered up, as rumors would quickly spread. He could never have risked that.

Therefore, I cannot believe this scripted pantomine.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Honestly a Master Criminal knows the best place to hide is in plain site, but not to detract from your argument, I would be surprised if US Satellites don't keep Pakistani Military Bases under observation since they are a nuclear armed nation and the political leadership and populace are not always stable.

So I find it very hard to believe with all the Satellites and Drone surveillence of Pakistan that this compound and it's occupants and comings and goings hadn't been observed long ago by the US.

Now the interesting question is who then did they really kill?

The other interesting question is it possible that there is a shred of truth to this lie.

The shred being that Osama Bin Laden's family was actually living in the compound, his wife and kids but he wasn't.

That in essence they were promised safe haven in Pakistan and a decent lifestyle for not coming forward regarding Bin Laden's more likely death in Tora Borra in 2001?

A deal that the US Government later decided to reneg on, by assaulting the compound, placing his family into Pakistani custody and then claiming some body alleged to have been recovered from the scene was Bin Ladens.

Presumably they would have the DNA from 2001 or perhaps some medical procedure to do a forensic match to make it look at least on the surface it was Bin Laden after hastily dumping the shrouded corpse of the stand in at sea.

I think now that I think about it, the real telling thing is whether the wife and children emerge from custody and how they emerge from custody.

If they are never heard from again, it's all suspect, if they emerge to live a lavish lifestyle it's suspect.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Typical 9/11 BS.
Should we have expected anything less?

No real answers... just more questions and doubts.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
To OP

I think this is great news : A lot of people don't believe what the government tells us.

Sheep shaving can be contagious

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I never believe anything the government says -EVER-, but the absolute best evidence that bin Laden is dead is actually and simply that the government says he is. There is absolutely NO CHANCE that the government would go through all this if there was any doubt at all. Exactly WHEN he died is still open to debate, but that he is actually dead is now an absolute fact. Just imagine how little it would take for bin Laden to embarrass the government if he were alive. The American government is a lot of things, but out to look foolish over the conclusion of the biggest lie of the last decade is not one of them.
It reminds me of the old western story of Wyatt Earp. After the gunfight at the OK Corral, Wyatt went on a rampage to avenge the death of his brother, and he killed the head of the gang, Curly Bill Brocius. No one ever saw Curly Bill's body, but The Tombstone Epitaph offered a large reward for Curly if he just proved he was still alive. Of course Bill never showed, because he was dead and the best evidence was that Wyatt Earp said so.

edit on 5/3/11 by HenryPatrick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Its almost as if they have gone out of their way to make this look as suspious as possible! Its odd, the whole world thinks its odd, the news can say what they like, but most people thought this whole war was bullarx. Its become so mainstream in the UK you can even buy statues of george bush weeping oil, top comedians make jokes about it, even your average kid down the pub mumbles oil. I've yet to come across anyone who really believes we would find WMDs in Iraq or OBL in Afghan, most just see it as a war driven by lack of resources and greed and are sickened by it.

It stinks, really stinks and everyone knows it.

Also the other thing that I keep remembering, if you look back at the original film where Bin Liner calls the 'Jihhad', he looks so reluctant, really disappointed, you'd think he would be raging and shooting bullets in the air, but no he looked miserable, but Zahi (no.2) looked very smug behind him. Always thought that was very odd.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

I agree he likely is dead, and personaly believe he has been since 2001, however it should be noted that some people do not believe there ever was such a person as Osama Bin Laden but rather a CIA Operative named Tim Osman.

Clearly the relationship between the Bush and Bin Laden Families was a close and long standing one.

The elder Bin Laden and the elder Bush are pricinple investors in the Carlysle Group an investment capital firm of significant means that currently has over 350 high tech military equipment companies under it's corporate umbrella.

So in all reality if the possiblity exists that Osama Bin Laden was a fictitous charachter cooked up by the Bin Laden and Bush Family and the CIA simply to make their high tech military investments pay off, who in fact never lived, then how in fact could he not be dead, if he was in fact never alive?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I for one find it hard to believe they didnt have any questions for him before they offed him. You would think they would have their best and brightest on standby for a long night of Q &A.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I believe he is dead, however was his death really just the other day?
This is actually irrelevant, this timing is for political posturing, now some are saying that this will help keep justifying the war on terror. But I am theorizing that this may actually trend the other way, the American people can say that now the "War on Terror" can wind down. If Ron Pauls political perspective on American imperialism causing expenditure issues gains traction during the election cycle, we might be surprised to see a reversal and a declaration of "Peace & Security" as the "War on Terror" is declared won and thus over.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

It certainly is something to hope for, providing Ron Paul can gain traction, and he isn't just another guy promising change who fails to deliver.

Star for the positive thinking.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Would it not be the high point of stupidity to fake a guys death that wasn't really dead? You would be busted as soon as he re-appeared. It makes not sense. Either you know he is dead and made the whole thing up, or the US is telling the truth. Nobody with half a brain would pull such a stupid stunt. It would be like me saying Charlie Sheen is dead, only to have him pop up somewhere.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm starting to think they took his ass alive.
Let's review the story:
-Obama gives the greenlight with an emphasis on "kill him".
-They rush in quickly for a snatch and grab, killing a handful of people (witnesses?)
-They get back to their chopper in record time and haul ass for the border. They didn't want to get caught with precious cargo. Especially by the Pakis who were taking anti-terrorism money from us while housing the world's biggest terrorist a stone's throw away from a military camp.
-A quick burial at sea to get rid of the body, or the notion that they have one.
-And now there's a flood of b.s. photos of Bin Laden surfacing all over the web. Are they fishing around different fake attempts, and which ever one has the least doubt will become the "leaked" photo of a deceased Osama? I'm starting to wonder.
-Let's not forget the PR campaign that began immediately; the White House photos look almost directed (Hillary cupping her mouth, Obama like a rock), the whole quote "For God and Country. Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo." Might as well have been "One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind".
-And now the stories are changing with every hour.

So all of this raises the question: If they took him alive, why keep it a secret? Because keeping the world's leader of terrorism in a cell would wreak havoc on the world via Al Qaeda backlash (More than what's expected from his death). They'd raise hell to get him free, wouldn't they?
Now, if this is true, and he is alive, why? What would be the point of holding him alive? Is he still working for the CIA?
His family has been taken into custody, one of his sons was also (allegedly) killed. Is any of this true? Did they have some sort of an arrangement with the US government to disappear? To live the rest of his days on a beach somewhere, beard shaved, drinking fruity drinks? To be placed in a bunker for some SHTF scenario when the time came, making this serve as both a diversion to said scenario, and a means to secretly move him and his family to their destination? Or did Tim Osman retire, and this is apart of his bs retirement plan?

When there are more questions than answers, one can't help but wonder.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I just can't get over the fact that they dumped his body in such a short amount of time and have not offered one iota of proof except to SAY that hey confirmed the DNA was a match. We're talking about the MOST WANTED MAN IN THE WORLD and they can't even give us the decency of showing us proof? NAY...Giving us closure.

What we are seeing here is that people do not have the closure they expected. This part of the reason we have wake's/viewing when a loved one has died. It is to see the person lifeless so you can get the closure that they are really gone. They could have shown a picture and given plenty of warning about the image being graphic or disturbing. it didn't even have to be immediate. But at least within a few hours of the announcement. People just smell something really stinky and want to know what it is.

It's been over two days...still no proof. How can someone blame anyone for doubting that he is dead?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What a load of baloney. Frankly anyone who doubts they really killed Bin laden has to be a bit of an idiot, sorry.

It's pretty obvious this happened, they did a DNA test on the body, there are photos too. Do you honestly think everyone involved in this very complicated operation is just lying??

Hahahaha. Sorry. If you think this is a hoax you are a numpty in my book. Not everything is a bloody conspiracy you know. Dont you think if he was still alive he would have released a video saying that by now?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

I guess you can add me to your list of crazy people that doesn't believe the crap coming from our corporate run government.

Sorry but is not the first time that such an elaborate scam has been played in this nation by our government, the problem is that when they say is real we have to take it at face value or else.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

1. Anyone who believes theyDID kill Osama is an idiot...sorry [see how easy that is to do without having to back it up? It comes down to a difference of opinion. There is no need to be so harsh about it,]

2. No one said Osama was walking around of his own free will. You have either misinterpreted or misrepresented our stance. Most believe a)he has been dead for years and they were just waiting for the most convenient moment to announce it (something that has also been discussed for years) or they believe b) he is alive but being held captive by the USG for questioning or c) he is alive because his a CIA asset and is just stashed away somewhere.

3. So they said they did a DNA test? Guess we just gotta take their word for it.

4. There are no photos. The photo you are speaking of is an OBVIOUS fake. It's been discussed plenty on ATS

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Dang dude you sound a little irrational don't you think? Show some proof homie. Don't be the gullible guy who believes everything he hears.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

What a load of baloney. Frankly anyone who doubts they really killed Bin laden has to be a bit of an idiot, sorry.

Or they are just the people who have realized painfully things like there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and the government often lies when it comes to ellements and details of the war on terror.

It's pretty obvious this happened, they did a DNA test on the body, there are photos too. Do you honestly think everyone involved in this very complicated operation is just lying??

Who would they be, do you have a name of a doctor, a scienties, a technician or a labratory? Do you actually have the DNA sample, and the certified report? Which court of law has it been submitted too? Which indepdent group of jurors ruled on it?

Hahahaha. Sorry. If you think this is a hoax you are a numpty in my book.

120 ATS Posts in three years means it's a really short though I imagine tedious read based on this particular offering.

I sure do love how people with long dormant accounts come out of the shadows at times like these to start calling people with honest and fair questions names.

Not everything is a bloody conspiracy you know.

Someone says this in regards to every conspiracy so why not just say, there are no conspiracies.

Dont you think if he was still alive he would have released a video saying that by now?

Seems to me you already wrote your book, why the belated rhetorical questions?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Again...either he is already dead and gone, and the US knows this, or they killed him. Why make up a story that could so easily be disproved once he came out a week from now?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yeah, i keep on hearing on the news that the new conspiracy theory is that OBL is alive.
I find this weird as i do not recall this being a topic on ATS, till you raised the question.
Whether he died a few days ago or a few years ago, i am not positive but, i'm fairly sure.
I have no real way of knowing truly, i'm just a mushroom on the other side of the world.
I think this may be the ptb's way of misdirecting info all along making us conspiracy types look crazy.
Plus it is a "better" theory to report on rather than putting the spotlight on a fake birth certificate.
Just my thoughts, i may be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join